Ukraine.

david starling

Of course that begs the question - why is Biden selling off the EMERGENCY reserve supply? You're not supposed to do that. Kind of defeats the purpose of an emergency supply to start with.

Some would call $5.00-$6.00 per gallon gasoline an "emergency". Price of gas is edging down now, so maybe it helped.

What good is an emergency supply if you don't use it during an emergency?

waybread

Maybe the US should just invade Mexico, right? There's tons of government corruption, drug cartels control a lot of territory, and they're sending massive amounts of illegal drugs to the US. What do you say, folks?

david starling

Blackbery, I just opened militarynews.com and didn't see the "information" you copied. Can you post the actual link.

I did find this Pentagon press conference:

The Pentagon press Secretary suggested that it's possible that Putin isn't being informed concerning how poorly the Russian offensive is going. And that if Putin knew how poorly it's going, he might be more willing to negotiate a peace accord.

waybread

The Pentagon press Secretary suggested that it's possible that Putin isn't being informed concerning how poorly the Russian offensive is going. And that if Putin knew how poorly it's going, he might be more willing to negotiate a peace accord.

David, if anyone in Russia would have access to intelligence reported by western media, let alone via Russian spy networks, it would be Vladimir Putin. (He's blocked it to ordinary Russians.) I think he's a sociopath who knows that 75,000 of his own soldiers have been killed or seriously wounded in Ukraine, not to mention untold numbers of Ukraine's Russian-speaking citizens. Putin doesn't care. He thinks he can outlast the West. His game is simple: king of the mountain.

Putin's scorched earth strategy is a deliberately crafted warning to anybody else, not to cross Big Bad Vlad, or they'll come in for the same treatment.

Speaking of media blackouts, how many Putin fanboys and fangirls would be free to express anti-government opinions in Moscow?

I think Putin's focus is conquest, not negotiation.

waybread

Cheer up. folks. It looks like Putin finally looked at some maps of prevailing wind directions, and figured out that fallout from nuclear bombs dropped on Ukraine would wind up in his presidential palace.

david starling

David, if anyone in Russia would have access to intelligence reported by western media, let alone via Russian spy networks, it would be Vladimir Putin. (He's blocked it to ordinary Russians.) I think he's a sociopath who knows that 75,000 of his own soldiers have been killed or seriously wounded in Ukraine, not to mention untold numbers of Ukraine's Russian-speaking citizens. Putin doesn't care. He thinks he can outlast the West. His game is simple: king of the mountain.

Putin's scorched earth strategy is a deliberately crafted warning to anybody else, not to cross Big Bad Vlad, or they'll come in for the same treatment.

Speaking of media blackouts, how many Putin fanboys and fangirls would be free to express anti-government opinions in Moscow?

I think Putin's focus is conquest, not negotiation.

What concerns me is that he keeps rattling his nukes. The only ones warning about a nuclear war are Putin and his supporters. Whereas NATO has no intention of starting a nuclear war.

JUPITERASC

courage of Finland in this matter is most commendable.
Europe is a great continent and would become even greater and peaceful
when the EU and its independent nations begins to make fair and independent decisions
independent of the U.S., and NATO :)
Mending fences, and any acrimonious issues that presently exists
between the EU and the Russian Federation must be encouraged.
Europe should be wise and strive for friendly integration with the Russia Federation

independent of the U.S., and NATO interferences.

If France, Germany, UK and Belgium wants to have a recession
and let US Companies buy up their country, it is their business
and their citizens only have themselves to blame for not seeing it and letting it happen.
Let Finnish Population decide their future and economy themselves

without coercion pressures from these BIG NATO CLUB

JUPITERASC

NATO’s double standards are staggering
Kosovo’s independence is good, LPR/DPR independence is bad.
Taiwan self-determination is good, Crimea’s self-determination is bad.
No rules or laws for them. Banditism.
Kosovo clearly acted with US approval if not guidance.
a petty tit for tat response by nato agitators.
They are losing Ukraine so they want a reason to remove Serbia. :)
Serbia would be a great place for a Russian VDV regiment or two
to rest, reinforce and protect the peace (thereby keeping nato out)
The State Department sees this as another way to bleed Russia white
since the Russians will obviously support Serbia in any war.
All the more reason for Russia to stop taking it's time in the Ukraine :)

and push on to the Dneiper as soon as they can.

I do not think that any withdrawal from sanctions, or increase in sanctions
regarding Russia
by European countries
matters.
The politicians of Europe have attempted to destroy tbe Russian economy
therefore harming its people.
Manufactured a conflict against Russia
which has caused the deaths of Ukrainians and Russians.
When the Russians believe it is the right time to impose their own sanctions
it will be devastation for those who caused the original offence.

Regarding the possible UK offensive in Kherson
modern offensive maneuver warfare is incredibly complex and difficult.
It requires seamless communication / coordination (including logistics) at every level
to have any chance of success. Any glitch in any part of the process can be catastrophic.
It would likely take a decade for Ukraine to develop that capability.
at the end of US war on Serbia, the peace agreement guaranteed Serbia
that Kosovo would stay part of Serbia. So much for respecting agreements you sign

The BBC has announced just 1 hour ago that Pelosi will not visit Taiwan
as the Chinese will certainly act.
Just a few months ago, China delivered the HQ-22 air defense system to Serbia.

Just in the nick of time I’d say!

Oddity

Some would call $5.00-$6.00 per gallon gasoline an "emergency". Price of gas is edging down now, so maybe it helped.

What good is an emergency supply if you don't use it during an emergency?
Not nearly an emergency. It's going to get much, much worse with the US banning drilling and no reserve supply. Add in possible military skirmish with China and...ugh.

waybread

I think Oddity, Blackbery, and JA hate the United States. Seriously. Y'all can't say enough good about Big Brother Vladimir, or enough bad about the USA. A country exists as-is: not as some sort of wished-for mythological past that never existed.

In contrast, I love the United States.. Yes, it has it's flaws. But name me one country that doesn't. Where would you rather live: in North America (US/Canada) or Russia?

Oddity, the US is not "banning drilling." Trust me, it's going on in all kinds of places in the US. You should know this.
https://www.eia.gov/petroleum/drilling/

If China decides to engage the US militarily, I will be very, very surprised.

Oddity

I think Oddity, Blackbery, and JA hate the United States. Seriously. Y'all can't say enough good about Big Brother Vladimir, or enough bad about the USA. A country exists as-is: not as some sort of wished-for mythological past that never existed.

In contrast, I love the United States.. Yes, it has it's flaws. But name me one country that doesn't. Where would you rather live: in North America (US/Canada) or Russia?

Oddity, the US is not "banning drilling." Trust me, it's going on in all kinds of places in the US. You should know this.
https://www.eia.gov/petroleum/drilling/

If China decides to engage the US militarily, I will be very, very surprised.
You've wildly misread me, but that's par for the course. I guess just be happy with whatever legal advice wikipedia gives, and make assumptions and insult the rest of us. Why do you do that? Does it make you feel intelligent, or what?

I love the US. But at the moment it has the most incompetent, or possibly evil, government in my lifetime. I guess for you loving the US means there can be no criticism - unless Trump is in office, of course.

david starling

You've wildly misread me, but that's par for the course. I guess just be happy with whatever legal advice wikipedia gives, and make assumptions and insult the rest of us. Why do you do that? Does it make you feel intelligent, or what?

I love the US. But at the moment it has the most incompetent, or possibly evil, government in my lifetime. I guess for you loving the US means there can be no criticism - unless Trump is in office, of course.

You think Bush/Cheney was better than Biden?

Btw, I was reading about Bush Jr. regarding the Ukraine, and was surprised to learn that he pressured NATO to allow the Ukraine to join. This was back in 2004. Germany and France refused his request.

I'm wondering if Klaus Schwab was behind "The Project for a New American Century"? That was the group insisting on overthrowing Saddam, and saying it would take a "Pearl Harbor-like event" to make it possible. Shades of 9/11!!!

Last edited:

blackbery

When people like WB turn to personal attacks & character assassinations on others, it's because they cannot refute logic or facts
& have to resort to their feelings of hate & anger at those they perceive as their 'enemy'. It's sad really & best to ignore.
I've been called numerous, derogatory names by her (as have you) yet we don't use the same smears as a form of retribution.
Truth always destroys lies, propaganda & dirty, slander tactics in the end.

Hold the Line.
The NWO is coming to an end (which means the end of the fake news too which is the major tool they use to
brainwash the population).🎉🎉🎉

blackbery

‘Whoever endangers Russia’s sovereignty will be met with a strong response’ – Putin​

President Putin’s FULL SPEECH to Navy Day parade in St. Petersburg

How lucky the Russian people are to have such a nationalist, god-fearing leader who believes in looking after his people.🎇

blackbery

The Russian army has already come close to Artemovsk: fighting is going on on the outskirts and along the M-03 highway

Deputy Commander of the operational command "North" of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Krasilnikov made a negative forecast for the Ukrainian Nazis in this direction:

"In the event of the loss of Bakhmut, Kramatorsk, Slavyansk and the Donetsk direction will be under threat ..."

It should be noted that the allied troops continue to break into the defense of the militants of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the outskirts of Artemovsk. The 14th OMB Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, located in the defense of this sector, has heavy losses.

Ukrainian media report that on July 28, Russian troops killed the battalion commander of the 36th separate marine brigade, Major Yevgeny Chernokon.

Zelensky Embraces Celebrity Status While Ukrainians Are Slaughtered​

Zelensky is literally spending his days taking photoshoots with Vogue, and meeting Hollywood celebrities instead of saving the lives of his troops.

JUPITERASC

The main thing currently developing
is the dollar losing its reserve currency status.

Without US left to bully around with fin weapons and the resource deals with small/mid countries
and bringing cheap goods to US consumer - inflation will spiral.

The end result, which US is so much trying to avoid, is Eurasian integration moving forward :)

JUPITERASC

When people like WB turn to personal attacks & character assassinations on others, it's because they cannot refute logic or facts
& have to resort to their feelings of hate & anger at those they perceive as their 'enemy'. It's sad really & best to ignore.
I've been called numerous, derogatory names by her (as have you) yet we don't use the same smears as a form of retribution.
Truth always destroys lies, propaganda & dirty, slander tactics in the end.

Hold the Line.
The NWO is coming to an end (which means the end of the fake news too which is the major tool they use to
brainwash the population).
🎉🎉🎉
Amazing! Pelosi risks WWIII over the first shot at an unpublished IPO.
wonder if the CCP threatened to renege on their deal with Hunter :)
which would deeply cut into Brandon’s 10%.
The old woman us there to detract attention from
her husband’s court case in Wednesday drunk driving :)

Pelosi family has recently become interested in nvidia chips
Remember the chinese delivery of anti aircraft gear to Serbia.
The airlift that sudenly just happened some month ago

blackbery

Tell us that Brittney Griner actually loves being in Russia on an extended vacation.

She broke the law in Russia. Period.
I realize the Dems think that all leftie, woke, tranny criminals should never face justice
but that's not the way the rest of the world works. There are consequences for people breaking laws & Brittney is not exempt.
She has put the US in an untenable position with her selfishness & complete disregard for Russian culture very strict
drug laws as they don't want it to turn into the American drug crisis. Russia does not even allow medical marijuana.
Britteny would have been made well aware that bringing in hashish oil & pot would have serious repercussions.
She is not above the law despite the Libs jumping up & down ranting & raving about 'Putin bad'.😏😏

US’s proposed swap for Griner and Whelan met with skepticism and fury​

While some have praised the Biden administration for the deal, others are upset over the prospect of releasing Viktor Bout, nicknamed the ‘Merchant of Death’

Shadowy arms dealer Viktor Bout may be key to Russia’s release of WNBA star Brittney Griner​