Ukraine Invasion discussion thread.

Dirius

The important thing is to save ukranian lives. To stop the fighting. To stop the destruction. To stop millions of people from having to flee in terror.

Its not about the "hero" getting some media attention.

Its not the virtue signaling from western politicians.

Its not about hating and cursing Putin or harming the russian people.

None of these things will help the Ukranian people. Negotiating peace will help the Ukranian people.

Zelensky is an ineffective leader. He is not doing right by the Ukranian people.

I'm 100% on the side of Ukraine. But they are not going to win, and their strategy is hurting them more than helping them.

Last edited:

david starling

The important thing is to save ukranian lives. To stop the fighting. To stop the destruction. To stop millions of people from having to flee in terror.

None of these things will help the Ukranian people. Negotiating peace will help the Ukranian people.

Zelensky is an ineffective leader. He is not doing right by the Ukranian people.

I'm 100% on the side of Ukraine. But they are not going to win, and their strategy is hurting them more than helping them.

Is there a genuine Ukrainian leader ready to take Zelensky's place, if he were to step down? I haven't seen anything about a current opposition leader, more Russian-oriented than Zelensky.

Dirius

And just so we are clear waybread.

A true hero is someone who makes a sacrifice to protect others.

The Ukranian army are heroes. The Ukranian civilians fighting back are heroes.

Zelensky is not a hero. His ineptitude is making things worse.

A hero would negotiate peace, even if it means stepping down, to protect his people.

Ukpoohbear

Even though Russian are the aggressors, did they not continue to shell breakaway provinces even after Russian declared them independent?’ And Ukrainian and NATO forces moving further Eqsy.

Is it not a case of Russia being provoked but perhaps being really aggressive about it?

Although, any excuse of war is just an excuse, and the Ukrainian civilians and Russian soldiers, and the poor, are paying the price.

blackbery

The NWO is being destroyed & exposed. We all know about the Ukranian bribes to the Xiden Crime family, to the Clinton foundation. We know about the regime changes in 2014 with O'Bummer & there are even phone calls with Victoria Neuland talking about which Ukranian candidate they want to replace Victor Yanokovych with. Luckily, he managed to escape to Russia besfore they could kill him but the US illegally replaced him with their puppet Porosheko.

We know about the coup in 2020 against Trump, we know about the biolabs
& there's a lot more intel we will know about. Ukraine is the beginning of the end for the deep state & that's why they are in such a panic.

Ukraine has been so corrupted by the US & used as a proxy country to create tension with Russia & demonize Putin. Their fake news reports are being systematically destroyed by the truth & the facts. The public don't believe the corrupt media, don't believe the current Xiden Marxist Regime & don't believe the big tech, internet bots who have gone crazy with their anti-Russian propaganda.

The Truth cannot be stopped anymore. The days of the US invading other countries and/or installing their own puppets are over. As is using unfair sanctions on countries that don't do as they demand.

NEW - VISA, Mastercard ban: Russian banks rush to switch to the Chinese card system #UnionPay, the second-largest and fastest-growing global credit card network.

The Chinese UnionPay payment acceptance network has recently expanded to 180 countries, including to the United States, Canada and the EU region.

https://www.reuters.com/business/finance/russian-banks-rush-switch-chinese-card-system-2022-03-06/

blackbery

FLASHBACK: Leaked Tape in 2014 Showed State Department’s Victoria Nuland Saying “F*** the EU” then Plotting Ukraine Coup Using Biden’s Help

At this time, Nuland made a call with another American, Jeffrey Pyatt, to discuss the events in Ukraine. She mentioned Jake Sullivan in the call as well as Joe Biden. In their phone conversation, Nuland and Pyatt discussed who should join a unity government. Nuland notified Pyatt that after the review of the three opposition candidates for the post of Prime Minister of Ukraine

And guess who else was visiting Ukraine back in 2014 & calling on the removal of the democratically elected PM Yankovytch? None other than McStain & Lindsay Graham. Yep, THAT L. Graham who called for the assassination of Putin via Twitter & account not banned or suspended.:andy::surprised::tongue:

He openly called for the targeted assassination of a world leader & fake news & big tech don't have a problem with that! :unsure:

Ukraine - Poroshenko awards Orders of Ukraine to US Senators McCain and Graham

Dec 30, 2016

blackbery

US politician openly calling for the assassination of Putin now allowed on big tech, fake news. Do you think that L. Graham is panicking along with the other deep state players who have been exposed? :unsure::unsure::tongue:

Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC
·
Mar 3, 2022
Is there a Brutus in Russia? Is there a more successful Colonel Stauffenberg in the Russian military?

The only way this ends is for somebody in Russia to take this guy out.

You would be doing your country - and the world - a great service.
Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC
The only people who can fix this are the Russian people.

Easy to say, hard to do.

Unless you want to live in darkness for the rest of your life, be isolated from the rest of the world in abject poverty, and live in darkness you need to step up to the plate.

Witchyone

That was Putin's job in East Germany as a KGB agent, targeting people trying to get past the Berlin Wall into West Germany. He's re-living his youth.

I'm wondering why we did not see this on the news when he did this to Chechnya and Syria. Perhaps if we had seen it, instead of just hearing about it, we as a world population would have stopped him before now. The brutality is mind-boggling.

The Denazification line he's selling the Russian people is one of the most ridiculously transparent and disgusting lies I've ever heard. This is what he will tell the Russian people about every democracy because he doesn't want them to want democracy.

I may not know what's going on, but this woman sure as hell does.
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/02/28/world-war-iii-already-there-00012340

Witchyone

If the Ukrainian people believe that death is better than living under the rule of Putin, who the hell are you to say otherwise?

david starling

Just as suggested, the only way to end Russian oil imports into the U.S. is to lift the 2019 Trump embargo on oil from Venezuela. Our government is now talking about doing that. I read that it's the same grade as the Russian oil.

Dirius

If the Ukrainian people believe that death is better than living under the rule of Putin, who the hell are you to say otherwise?

Most people who stayed are forced to stay (men are not allowed to leave the country).

Most aren't interested in fighting, but rather keep working to supply the towns and cities. The ratio of combatants to the population is low.

Be realistic. No one wants to die for a political war.

Dirius

By the way, I'm waiting for some of the forum feminists to complain that women are not forced to stay and fight, like men are.

Seems unequal to me.

I guess feminist ideology ends when real problems begin.

1NnQjhB.jpg

david starling

Reports are that Lithuanians are buying assault rifles to go with the handguns they own already. Lots of target practice is going on at shooting ranges.

Oddity

You mean the freedoms of censorship, journalists who don't toe the party line, and political opponents being imprisoned? Because that's what Zelensky has been doing.

He reminds me a lot of Justin.

Putin won't just install a new President. He'll remove all the freedoms the Ukrainian people now have. The Russians have already lost theirs.

Witchyone

Most people who stayed are forced to stay (men are not allowed to leave the country).

Most aren't interested in fighting, but rather keep working to supply the towns and cities. The ratio of combatants to the population is low.

Be realistic. No one wants to die for a political war.

The men are forced to stay, a law that no one has tried to hide, and I've not seen a single Ukrainian complain about it although I've seen dozens of Ukrainians interviewed.

If you don't see that the Ukrainian people are dedicated to fighting for their country, you're not looking. They are dedicated to staying and fighting and they are begging for air support from the international community to establish a no-fly zone. They are in lock-step behind their president. In fact, they are more united than previously. It's almost entirely women with children and the elderly who are leaving. Women without children and even many women with children are also choosing to stay, some to fight, some to support fighters, some because it's just not feasible to leave. How cynical to call it a political war. They are fighting for the right to self-determination and the right to exist against foreign invaders who are literally targeting civilians. Your bias is staggering.

Last edited:

david starling

You mean the freedoms of censorship, journalists who don't toe the party line, and political opponents being imprisoned? Because that's what Zelensky has been doing.

He reminds me a lot of Justin.

I thought the same thing. But at least Canada has a long history of human rights.

Putin is more of a dictator though, than either of them.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Once, I had a dream of bombs falling on NYC. Awhile back, around May 2020, I believe.

Hasn't come true as of yet. Though, there's always the possibly. Especially nowadays.

david starling

Once, I had a dream of bombs falling on NYC. Awhile back, around May 2020, I believe.

Hasn't come true as of yet. Though, there's always the possibly. Especially nowadays.

If it happens, just crawl under a school desk. That's how we stayed safe from the nukes in the '60s!