Trump and Saturn

JUPITERASC

Such an interesting thread!

For predictions like what you’re talking about concerning a public personality the life of whom affects world events,
I mean, we’re talking about a presidential election of arguably the most powerful country in the world (depending how you look at it), not whether Joe Shmo is getting re-elected to the local playground commission,

Excellent points, well made :)
so given the world-wide impact of everything that guy does, what kind of predictive method is called for here, in your opinion?

Indeed clearly, MUNDANE ASTROLOGY is a predictive method
frequently utilised in such cases
Mundane astrology, the study of heavenly cycles upon groups and nations

is the most ancient branch of astrology.
The affairs of a nation can be judged
from the horoscope set up at the time of its official inauguration
the birth chart of its leader :)
and

various phenomena such as
eclipses, lunations, great conjunctions, stations, comets and ingresses.
Among these, ingresses have a traditional reputation

as the most important mundane event.
And maybe, once we agree on the type of chart needed, we should do it. Sort of like a collective project. Regardless of what our own politics are like. Personally I’m always in favor of clarity. I like to know how things work. I want to understand the mechanics. Does that make sense?

1) At the top there is MUNDANE horoscopy.
What is indicated by the great conjunctions
cannot be overridden by individual natal charts :)
e.g. if a mundane chart indicates war
everyone will experience war

regardless of the indications in their respective natal charts.

re: NATAL horoscopy - a LEADER’s natal chart may override indications in individual natal charts
since the decisions of people in leading positions pertain to the masses.

and in this case a comparison of 45 aka Trumps VENUS SATURN conjunction
with the MUNDANE charts
is the way forward

Mundane astrology is very Hierarchical
Starting with the Grand Conjunction - a Natal Chart is 7th in the pecking order
Horary is below a Natal Chart and is lowest on the Mundane Hierarchy

re: 45 aka Trump natal - begin by comparison with current GRAND CONJUNCTION chart
i.e.
Grand Conjunction 1702
21 May 1702
4:01:37 PM
+4:56:02
Federal Hall, New York
074°W00'37"

40°N42'26"

LostNOzarks

We hardly see Melania with Pres Trump in public anymore. Saturn will be entering his 7th house shortly. I wonder if they are headed for a divorce?

JUPITERASC

We hardly see Melania with Pres Trump in public anymore. Saturn will be entering his 7th house shortly. I wonder if they are headed for a divorce?
Melania attended Ivana Trump funeral a fortnight ago :)

I find your observations very interesting! Maybe the reverse of the usual will continue to characterize his saturn experience.

Indeed - SATURN transit 7th may indicate marriage

blackbery

It's security-related, numerous assassination attempts on DJT & Melania.
Rarely does Ivanka, Jared, his grandchildren make personal appearances anymore.
Barron is well hidden from any attempt on his life.
Trump will always put his family first.
There are at least 10 secret service who protect Mr.T. now due to the threats.

:saturn:H7 also exposes his 'open enemies' that he's removing from his life. People that Trump once trusted
have now been shown to be backstabbers who he wants nothing more to do with. McConnell, Cheney & many others.

The lies about Trump's relationship with Melania will never stop because people suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.
He always talks lovingly about her in his rallies. She used to attend his rallies, along with many members of his family
but they had to stop all t hat. Melania has a dangerous :mars::opposition::neptune: aspect & the NWO already tried to poison her.

JUPITERASC

It's security-related, numerous assassination attempts on DJT & Melania.
Rarely does Ivanka, Jared, his grandchildren make personal appearances anymore.
Barron is well hidden from any attempt on his life.
Trump will always put his family first.
There are at least 10 secret service who protect Mr.T. now due to the threats.

:saturn:H7 also exposes his 'open enemies' that he's removing from his life. People that Trump once trusted
have now been shown to be backstabbers who he wants nothing more to do with. McConnell, Cheney & many others.
7TH HOUSE is indeed open enemies :)

The lies about Trump's relationship with Melania will never stop because people suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.
He always talks lovingly about her in his rallies. She used to attend his rallies, along with many members of his family
but they had to stop all t hat. Melania has a dangerous :mars::opposition::neptune: aspect & the NWO already tried to poison her.

blackbery

Yeah, JUPITERAC, more :saturn:H7 'open enemies' intel coming out now.😏😏

So it wasn't just the RINOs, Dems, corrupt media, CIA, FBI who were plotting against Trump, it was his inside circle, H7
people he thought he could trust. Mr. T. was in a nest of vipers in the WH. :saturn:may not rule snakes but now at least Trump
knows who his enemies are.

WH chief John Kelly was secretly ‘listening to all’ of Trump’s calls: Jared Kushner​

John Kelly was secretly “listening to all” of President Donald Trump’s conversations without telling him, first son-in-law Jared Kushner reveals in his forthcoming book.

Kushner writes that Trump was unaware that the former Marine Corps general-turned-White House chief of staff was listening to his phone calls until after Kelly’s departure was announced in late 2018.

The revelation so concerned Trump that after Kelly left, he issued an order to prevent any other senior White House staff from eavesdropping on his calls, Kushner writes in “Breaking History,” set for release this month.

david starling

What would suggest an attraction to the death penalty in a chart? I expect Saturn to be involved, but placement, aspects and house is necessary to look for a pattern. Since Trump seems like a basically "nice" guy, I wonder if his chart could be used to determine a penchant for "righteous" executions, which he DEFINITELY possesses. So did Ronald Reagan and Bush Jr., so maybe a pattern could emerge. All three used their executive authority to push for the death penalty, with a "show no mercy" attitude.

Last edited:

blackbery

What would suggest an attraction to the death penalty in a chart? I expect Saturn to be involved, but placement, aspects and house is necessary to look for a pattern. Since Trump seems like a basically "nice" guy, I wonder if his chart could be used to determine a penchant for "righteous" executions, which he DEFINITELY possesses. So did Ronald Reagan and Bush Jr., so maybe a pattern could emerge. All three used their executive authority to push for the death penalty, with a "show no mercy" attitude.

You could look at O'Bidenr chart since he's supported the death penalty for the 40 + years he's been in politics.
The death penalties have carried on since he entered the fake WH even though he lied & said he would end it.
Put the blame on his stellium in H12 with all that :pluto: (executions) ruler of :scorpio:. Not only did Xiden not end it,
his admin pushed to add yet another name to the death penalty list, a criminal who had been given a life sentence but he pushed to
have that overturned so they could kill him. A hypocrite who has not done one positive thing in his entire life. Not one.
His lack of compassion for anyone except himself attributed to selfish :sun::venus::conjunct: mixed with :moon::square::pluto:.

As of July 29, 2022, a total of 62 people are scheduled to be executed in the United States.

The Biden administration is hypocritical in urging that the Supreme Court reinstate the death sentence for Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

Dzhokhar and his brother Tamerlan were responsible for the bombing at the Boston Marathon in 2013 that killed three people and injured hundreds of others.
The Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit overturned his death sentence on the grounds that the trial judge had not done enough to ensure an unbiased jury in the much-publicized case.

Instead of defending a death sentence in court, Biden should end the use of the federal death penalty and commute all capital sentences to life in prison, including that of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

President Biden's silence on death penalty speaks volumes​

waybread

CapAquaPis,

In January 2020, with Trump's inauguration, Trump's Saturn was TRINE the Midheaven, indicating a great time for Trump to reach his goals in his career. Trump has no planets in Aries, and because of the strong 4th quadrant layout of Trump's chart, the biggest challenge for him from Saturn is a series of oppositions to his personal planets as Saturn rises from the IC. There is no transiting square between Saturn and Uranus.
[/QUOTE]

Umm, umm... wasn't this the Biden inauguration?

Transiting Saturn conjunct the DC doesn't seem to me to be the happiest of transits, because it automatically opposes one's ascendant. Before it gets there, Saturn will square Trump's MC/IC axis. The 7th house ingress would also mean Saturn opposite natal Mars. Together these should be a drag on Trump's vitality. Transiting Saturn in the 7th isn't great for someone's marriage.
There were squares to Neptune and Jupiter that also occurred with Saturn's rising from the IC. While transiting Saturn square Neptune happened before Trump's election, the square of transiting Saturn to Jupiter happened at the time of transiting Saturn trine the Midheaven during Trump's inauguration, so along with the help of the trine in Trump's achieving his goals there was ALSO a limitation to Trump's expansiveness at the time, continuing the "boom and bust" cycle I mentioned, this time happening at the same time, indicating a level of frustration with his career advancement.

Interestingly, transiting Saturn is right now TRINING Uranus, indicating the success of Trump's business interest with the tech company Truth Social. However, along with "boom and bust" theme, transiting Saturn is OPPOSING Mars, indicating Trump is having problems taking the actions he wants to take and feels personally restricted in taking actions, as is indicated by the court case in NYC against him.

Booming and Busting,

Tim
According to Business Insider, Trump's new social media platform, Truth Social, is supposed to be a beacon of free speech, but it's been hiding (i.e., "shadowbanning") posts critical of Donald Trump (namely in connection with the House January 6 Committee,) as well as posts supportive of women's abortion rights.
https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...g-posts-despite-promise-of-free-speech-2022-8

Transiting Uranus is about to go deeply retrograde, so it won't help out Trump's natal Saturn for some time.

david starling

Umm, umm... wasn't this the Biden inauguration?

Transiting Saturn conjunct the DC doesn't seem to me to be the happiest of transits, because it automatically opposes one's ascendant. Before it gets there, Saturn will square Trump's MC/IC axis. The 7th house ingress would also mean Saturn opposite natal Mars. Together these should be a drag on Trump's vitality. Transiting Saturn in the 7th isn't great for someone's marriage.

According to Business Insider, Trump's new social media platform, Truth Social, is supposed to be a beacon of free speech, but it's been hiding (i.e., "shadowbanning") posts critical of Donald Trump (namely in connection with the House January 6 Committee,) as well as posts supportive of women's abortion rights.
https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...g-posts-despite-promise-of-free-speech-2022-8

Transiting Uranus is about to go deeply retrograde, so it won't help out Trump's natal Saturn for some time.
[/QUOTE]

Why would transiting Uran direct be any help for Trump's natal Saturn? In order for a sextile to be of benefit, the planetary energies have to be at least somewhat compatible. If you're referring to Uran's ingress into Gemini, how would that support Trump's natal Saturn?

Last edited:

blackbery

Transiting :saturn::trine::sun::northnode::uranus:bringing forth enormous success with TS & with almost 100% MAGA win candidates!
:saturn:energies last a long time, the GOP is being re-invented as the America First Party & that's going to last a long time.
People don't want traitors who put other countries first & they want a free speech platform like TS which is the future.
It's being built up s l o w l y :)saturn:) to avoid having bots on the platform (Twit is 50% bots/spam). It's so unbelievable that
conservatives, pro-life advocates, people of faith, reps, truth seekers are able to post & communicate with one another.
The only critics of TS are the lunatic left, marxist terrorists who have cancelled, banned, censored any opposing voice on
every other platform except Rumble.
They run from Truth like a rabbit runs from a hunter because Truth destroys their propaganda/lies.😅😅

TMTG CEO Devin Nunes discusses the stunning success of Truth Social and its future trajectory.

JUPITERASC

Such an interesting thread!For predictions like what you’re talking about concerning a public personality the life of whom affects world events,
I mean, we’re talking about a presidential election of arguably the most powerful country in the world (depending how you look at it), not whether Joe Shmo is getting re-elected to the local playground commission,
so given the world-wide impact of everything that guy does, what kind of predictive method is called for here, in your opinion?

And maybe, once we agree on the type of chart needed, we should do it. Sort of like a collective project. Regardless of what our own politics are like. Personally I’m always in favor of clarity. I like to know how things work. I want to understand the mechanics. Does that make sense
?
A COMPARISON WITH USA MUNDANE CHARTS is indicated :)

waybread

Let's look at Donald Trump's chart as both a personal and as a mundane chart, given his status as a former and perhaps future political leader. I don't see how transiting Saturn is going to help him or the nation. Mundanely, the 7th house represents political and economic relations with foreign nations, ranging from diplomatic, friendly relations to military hostilities.

There are other names for "America first," like xenophobia and isolationism,. Politically and economically, these have seldom worked well for nations. Particularly today, Russia and China will happily-- and quickly-- move into any vacuum left by an isolationist United States. It is helpful to remember that the United States no longer produces many products that it long ago off-shored; and does not have an adequate domestic supply of economically and strategically important minerals. Trying to repatriate some of these industries would take years, and then the costs of the products would be prohibitive due to wage differences between American and Third World workers.

If you take something like the auto industry, a new American car actually contains parts from Canada, Mexico, and further away. How would "America First" isolationism affect US auto workers, to cite one example?

Put more directly, the 7th in both personal and mundane astrology rules one's "open enemies." How do folks here feel about China?

Chinese business interests subservient to the government of China have, for decades, been buying up rights to natural resources in nations all around the globe. (Including in my backyard in Canada.) Ever since the Cold War in the 1960s, Russia has shown its eagerness to support military dictatorships friendly to the Kremlin, ranging from Cuba to Sudan. They'd be thrilled with a new US tilt towards isolationism nicknamed "America First."

Note that Trump's natal Mars is very close to his ascendant. In a mundane chart, Mars rules: "the military, soldiers and noted military and naval men. War, terrorist attacks, industrial disputes, strikes and conflicts. Opposition forces. Fire, fire services, arson and incendiarism."

In a mundane chart, Saturn "has chief influence over elderly people and governs the national death rate. Life-threatening epidemics. Land-owners, farmers, mines, coal and industries connected to metals and minerals. State funerals, public sorrow and disappointment."

Putting "public sorrow and disappointment" (transiting Saturn) in an isolationist national leader's house of foreign relations, in connection with the planetary ruler of warfare and terrorism (Mars) doesn't look auspicious to me. Not to mention Saturn poised to square Trump's MC.

blackbery

I posted about Mr.T's Solar & how important :saturn:is in his birthday year....:trine::sun::uranus::northnode:.
Re-building the GOP to get rid of the RINOs & replace them with America First Patriots.
:saturn:motto 'I ACHIEVE'. Trump been working hard for over 5 yrs to MAGA.

:saturn:karma bringing Mr.T great rewards through his discipline. In the primaries, almost 100% of his MAGA endorsed
candidates won. TX 30-0. AZ went ULTRA MAGA. TN too.

This didn't happen overnight. Trump been calling out the traitors since 2016 & how he planned to expose & destroy them.
Attended numerous rallies, never giving up. :saturn:endurance where most people would have given up.
:saturn:logical, not sentimental & the RINOs have been eliminated one by one.
:saturn:working in great harmony in Mr.T's chart & the results have been spectactular; it is known that GOP will sweep in Nov.
:w00t::w00t::w00t:

david starling

Calm down David, your TDS getting out of control again. 😌😌

"TDS" is what brainwashed people say to avoid realizing the truth from the point of view of political science when Trump is involved.

"Safe and Effective" is what brainwashed people say to avoid realizing the truth from the point of view of medical science, when it's about the mRNA vaxxines.

Saturn conj Venus in his natal gives Trump that hypnotic ability to brainwash his followers on an emotional level, since it's in a Water-sign. Also, two Cardinal-sign rulers in a Cardinal-sign makes it all the more compelling for those who are susceptible to it. And, it's in his 11th House, making it very effective in the area of Social-media.

Since Saturn is empowering Trump's ability to "win friends and influence people", its condition relative to both his Natal Saturn and transiting Saturn is an important factor regarding his political career..

Last edited:

blackbery

Saturn conj Venus in his natal gives Trump that hypnotic ability to brainwash his followers on an emotional level, since it's in a Water-sign. Also, two Cardinal-sign rulers in a Cardinal-sign makes it all the more compelling for those who are susceptible to it. And, it's in his 11th House, making it very effective in the area of Social-media.

Mmmmmmmmmm. :venus::conjunct::saturn:is an aspect of solemnity & restraint. Hardly hypnotic! That would involve :neptune:or :pluto:but not plodding,
kinda boring :saturn:....😌
Trump's :venus::saturn::conjunct::cancer: indicates that home/family & the types of close friends & partners he has have these same conservative,
protective qualities. His children are law-abiding, hard-working conservatives, like all those close to him. It's not the most
exciting aspect in terms of romance but he has provided very well for his wives & children.
:venus:is benefic while :saturn:is malefic....a person with this aspect can be aloof & inhibiting if other aspects in the chart don't widen their
trust in others. They very often marry people older or much younger than them....as they get better with age like a fine wine!

sentR89day

Well, Saturn in Taurus, or Gemini, is in his 10th house. Maybe he'll be Nixoned with that transit. Saturn transitting the 10th house is an extremely unforgiving and punishing transit for the immoral.

blackbery

Well, Saturn in Taurus, or Gemini, is in his 10th house. Maybe he'll be Nixoned with that transit. Saturn transitting the 10th house is an extremely unforgiving and punishing transit for the immoral.

But he doesn't have :saturn:H10. 😏😏😏...he has that beautiful :sun::uranus::northnode: H10 combo which makes him an unconventional leader that is
destined to achieve great success.
He's been well known his entire life. That's the result of a very well placed H10.

JUPITERASC

Well, Saturn in Taurus, or Gemini, is in his 10th house. Maybe he'll be Nixoned with that transit.
Saturn transitting the 10th house
is an extremely unforgiving and punishing transit for the immoral.
the court ruled
trump won another frivolous lawsuit :)

also keep in mind
Stormy Daniels was stuck with having to pay his legal fees.

Trump’s Other Lawsuits: https://ept.ms/3yx3C3z

DONALD TRUMP TRANSITS - SATURN TRANSITING 7TH

Main Rulerships 7TH - Marriage and all forms of partnerships. Business partnerships
& legal contracts that pertain to them.

7TH indicates the opponent in any lawsuit

All enemies that are known as such belong to 7TH house

- 12th house warns of secret enemies
but as soon as their existence is known :)

they are represented through the 7TH house.

1665508445966.png

DONALD TRUMP -TRANSITS

Last edited: