Trump and Saturn

JUPITERASC

DONALD TRUMP NATAL SATURN IS IN JOY IN HOUSE 12 :)
maxresdefault.jpg

DONALD TRUMP NATAL SATURN IS BEING TRINED
BY TRANSITING NATAL HOUSE 7 AQUARIUS RULER SATURN
HOUSE 7 - LAWSUITS

horoscope-synastry-chart5__transits_14-6-1946_10-54_a_9-6-2024_00-00.png

Peakachoo79ta

One doesn't affect another; it's all dependent on what planets are activating in a person's chart.
In Trump's case, not only does he have the beneficial SATURN TRINE VENUS/SATURN transit but
also SATURN SEXTILE M/C/URANUS. SATURN SQUARE SUN CURRENTLY bringing stress & disppointment
with the rigged verdict but the overall impression is one of positivity.
JUPITER will not reach his SUN until Nov which happens to coincide with the election. Both JUPITER/SATURN
have played pivotal roles in the 2016/2020 wins & will do so again in 2024.

SATURN begins RX phase end of June & will slowly move backwards to form a TRINE with Trump's MERCURY
at the Nov 5 election. SATURN will return to around 12PISCES.
Proving once again that SATURN is not to be feared when you are on the side of righteousness.

One of the most significant transits in 2024 begins on June 29, 2024, when Saturn – the universal taskmaster – moves backwards.. Saturn's retrograde motion will last 139 days and will be over on November 15, 2024.
Thank you for your reply!

JUPITERASC

It might be useful for me to repeat post 639, re: Trump's transits.
"Just to be clear about the basic major transits, as of this writing, Saturn is now at 18 degrees of Pisces. Saturn turns retrograde later this month, on June 30 at 19 Pisces. It does not go direct again until November 16, at 12 Pisces.

DONALD TRUMP NATAL HOUSE 7 - LAWSUITS - AQUARIUS RULER SATURN
SATURN IS TRANSITING DONALD TRUMP NATAL PISCES HOUSE 8
& SHALL RETROGRADE UNTIL NOVEMBER 2024 BEFORE STATIONING DIRECT

Trump will appeal the jury verdict. The case will work its way through the New York state court system.

SCOTUS aka Supreme Court Of The United States :)

Can BLOCK FUTURE DONALD TRUMP JAIL SENTENCE

After Accepting Request from Legal Team

TonyA

DONALD TRUMP NATAL HOUSE 7 - LAWSUITS - AQUARIUS RULER SATURN
SATURN IS TRANSITING DONALD TRUMP NATAL PISCES HOUSE 8
& SHALL RETROGRADE UNTIL NOVEMBER 2024 BEFORE STATIONING DIRECT

\

When it retrogrades, it will revert to make a

:trine: with Trump's natal Mercury in Cancer. Very fortunate timing with both the election & the indictments. The NY Trial will be

successfully reversed, in addition, the other cases will not be taken to trial due to Jack Smith & M.Garland's tampering of
evidence and election interference. SATURN domain of natural law could mean that the prosecutors, the judges, AG, SC &
even Biden himself will be charged with election interference according to Trump's defense team.

Transit Saturn Trine Mercury​

When transit Saturn is trine your natal Mercury, your thoughts and mental attitude reach stability and maturity. It is an excellent time for study projects and negotiations. Your ideas are logical and realistic, allowing you to easily establish new networks and handle transactions. Take advantage of this time to plan for the future and make necessary corrections in your communication with others.

Osamenor

Administrator
Staff member
All,

This thread has been closed for cleaning and is now reopened. Going forward, make sure you keep the focus on the astrology of Donald Trump, as relates to Saturn. Your personal opinions about Trump and other involved parties must be secondary, if they're mentioned at all. If you want to debate the politics of it, there are other sections of the forum for that.

If you have any questions or comments about moderators' actions in this thread, or about forum moderation in general, do not post them in this thread. That derails the thread. Post them on the Help With Forums and Suggestions board instead, or bring them to the moderators privately.

On topic, keep it respectful,
Osamenor

Last edited:

TonyA

Transiting Pluto just now quincunxes Trump's natal Mars, and will be followed by Saturn's opposition to his Mars and AC. Today the House Select Committee just issued Trump a subpoena for documents and a personal appearance. While nobody expects that he will appear before the committee, (and would assuredly plead the Fifth Amendment if he did appear,) there is a criminal case now brewing against Trump for his personal role in inciting the January 6 riot at the US Capitol, bolstered by a lot of testimony from his former staffers and evidence presented to the committee.

Meanwhile, there are several ambitious Republicans who appear to support Trump, but who would actually prefer to run for the presidency themselves in 2024. Ron DeSantis of Florida. Mike Pence. Ted Cruz. Perhaps Niki Haley or Lindsay Graham. They won't speak out against Trump, but will jump into the breach directly if it looks like Trump is hesitating for a run in 2024.

My guess is that, minimally, Trump will not run for President in 2024. He won't risk enormous exposure of his financial dealings, and mishandling of-- and lying about-- classified documents.

I am reading the thread from the beginning & came across this.
Didn't age too well, unlike the SATURN transits in Trump's chart which brought his a very easy Victory as the presidential
nominee for the GOP. I don't think he even participated in any debates; he didn't need to, he had 80% of the support while
Ron got about 20% & there was noone else ever in contention. Haley got around 1% & those were in open primaries where
Dems can vote for the Rep nominee & it was the Dems who voted for Haley as they want to keep up with the wars & she's
their go-go neocon.
Just proves that SATURN transits to Trump's 7th were not the disaster everyone predicted here; Trump's conservative policies
are fully supported by the majority in the Rep Party, even DeSantis who lose, has come out in 100% support of Trump.
It's not always bad news with SATURN when your motives are pure & aligned with natural law. Trump chose to run again to
help M.A.G.A. It's a lot of work for an older man, SATURN taking its toll on him emotionally but he rarely shows that.
Trump has turned the delays, obstacles & frustrations associated with SATURN into a winning path & his natal VENUS/SATURN
have a lot to do with that. SATURN rewards hard work & Trump has worked harder than any President in History while fighting
the SATURN haters within his own party.
Takes a very mature person to deal with SATURN but Trump has mastered the transits
like a sensei, a teacher.

Trump clinches 2024 Republican nomination​

With wins in Georgia, Mississippi and Washington state, Trump surpassed the 1,215-delegate threshold needed to become the

Republican nominee. He’ll formally accept the nomination at the Republican National Convention in July, by which point he could be in the remarkable position of being both a presidential candidate and convicted felon

TonyA

Trump as a Christian? Righty-ho. :wink:

But here's a big reason why he won't run in 2024. He's the defendant in several lawsuits, namely over tax evasion, taking home government documents that belong in the National Archives, and then the January 6 House Committee will turn his incitement to riot case over to the Justice Department or Federal courts. Trump will anoint a loyal successor and campaign for him/her. Their agreement will be that if this Republican nominee gets elected, s/he will turn around and pardon Trump for any and all litigation against him.

Saturn transiting into the 7th? Don't forget that this is also the house ruling litigation. (The 9th rules the law as a body of knowledge.) Saturn's entrance into Trump's 7th house will also oppose his ascendant.

I

Trump is a Christian; one of his most treasured possessions is a bible he inherited from her Scottish grandmother who was
part of the Hebrides Revival. At his rallies, he makes a point of talking about God, about Jesus Christ. He may have not always
been a born-again Christian but he certainly is now.
VENUS/SATURN is a conservative person with conservative values & Trump's allegiance to Christianity is well know in the
traditional Christian community. Even the bible he owns is a SATURN object , being old yet true to truth.

SATURN transits brought the culmination of Trump's dedication to Save America from the Marxist threat & he won the Rep
Nominee without even have to do much; didn't participate in any of the debates as it wasn't necessary.
When you are on the side of right, you need not fear SATURN's punishments which will turn out to work for you in the end.

President Trump’s Bible—A Heritage of Revival​

Donald Trump’s Bible – From Scotland to the Oval Office – The Hebrides Revival

JUPITERASC

US Supreme Court aka SCOTUS finds

former presidents have immunity for official acts taken in office :)

SATURN TRANSITING NATAL HOUSE 8 TRINE NATAL SATURN

horoscope-synastry-chart5-700__transits_14-6-1946_10-54_a_1-7-2024_12-40.png

david starling

Breaking New!!!

In an Official Act, President Joe Biden has ordered Military strikes on several political enemies. A former President is one of those feared dead! The Supreme Court has issued blanket immunity since it was within Biden's ConstItutIonally granted rights as Commander in Chief.

Wow!
That's Saturn trine Saturn retribution!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Trump Wins Again! DA Bragg SURRENDERS :)

& Won't OPPOSE

Delay in Sentencing :)

SATURN DELAYS
TRANSITING NATAL HOUSE 8
TRINE NATAL SATURN

ALSO TRINE NATAL MERCURY VENUS ASSEMBLY

horoscope-synastry-chart5-700__transits_14-6-1946_10-54_a_1-7-2024_12-40.png

Monk

Premium Member
It now is in the hands of a jury, the court case finished yesterday, Strangely Sirius set with the Sun in New York yesterday, very strange!
I would post a picture but i have run out of ink, i'll attach files as soon as i can.
Trumps sentence date has been changed to 18 September 2024 from 11 July 2024:-
Ancient Greek day marker for 29 May 2024, previous sunset, for court case
New date for sentence being 18 September 2024, ancient Egyptian day marker used being sunrise with Alnilam culminating.
Hi Jup,
If this is electional astrology, then it isn't Trump, very suspicious alignments.
555-228.jpg
555-229.jpg

JUPITERASC

Abu-Mashar's entire scheme fails because he accepts Ptolemy's false claim that astrology fits the Aristotelian view. Another way Abu-Mashar was incredibly harmful to astrology is his false claim that the 7th place is lawsuits
Very interesting thank you

and he also concocted the stupid "open enemies" and started saying that was also the 7th place. That isn't speculation, conjecture or conspiracy theory. It's irrefutable fact. Abu-Mashar conflated electional/horary with natal and moved lawsuits from the 8th place
given:
SATURN is Transiting Trump Natal House 8 :)
that's useful information

where they had been for 1,000 years (and where they still are in Jyotish) to the 7th place and he conjured up the "open enemies" nonsense and made it 7th place in spite of the fact that all enemies whether you know them or not are 12th place and had been for 1,000 years (and still are in Jyotish).

If you play Abu-Mashar's game I sure hope you have a good excuse when your friend or client is screaming at you because you didn't warn them they were gonna get sued 'cause you thought 7th place lawsuits.

There's a reason why 8th place is lawsuit. You might wanna look at a chart to find out why.
good idea
TRUMP NATAL
TRANSITING SATURN in NATAL HOUSE 8

horoscope-synastry-chart5-700__transits_14-6-1946_10-54_a_10-7-2024_12-36.png

JUPITERASC

Trump rally attendee says he saw alleged shooter
"..move from roof to roof...”

Macer said he did not get a clear look
at the alleged shooter,
but reiterated that
he "..saw him move from building to building.”

A gunman opened fire
during Trump’s rally Saturday night
near Butler, Pa., at approximately 6:15 p.m :)

shortly after the former president took the stage.

TRANSITING ASCENDANT RULER SUN
is ON TRANSITING ASCENDANT in NATAL HOUSE 12

& PARTILE conjunct NATAL SATURN

horoscope-synastry-chart5-700__transits_14-6-1946_10-54_a_13-7-2024_06-15.png

In video of the incident
multiple popping sounds are heard
before Trump grabs his right ear.
Secret Service agents quickly rushed the stage
in a protective manner.
After a few moments,
someone is heard saying "..shooter down..”
and Secret Service lets Trump up.

The presumptive Republican presidential nominee
was seen visibly bleeding

from area around his right ear
as Secret Service agents started to

whisk him away to his convoy.
Trump also raised his fist defiantly before the crowd.

GSaKrFUWQAAeWjm

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
I have to say that the Secret Service were at fault to allow this to happen.
I have to say i find posters or adverts on buses uncanny.
Below shows banners behind Trump, before he was shot in the Ear, directed at Joe Biden where it says"You Are Fired", when the would be assassin was firing at Trump!

It reminds me of 7th July 2005 when a London Bus was bombed, it had an advert on the side of the bus which said "Outright Terror, Bold But Brilliant"
Very uncanny!
I will have more to say on this assassination attempt later.

The Picture From London: Beyond The Mask - Reading The Pictures

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

If this is the chart of transits at 6.15 pm of the shooting, sun should be setting, not rising.
good catch - thanks :)
clearly time shown was AM
instead of PM

as illustrated

ASCENDANT RULER SUN
IS TRANSITING NATAL HOUSE 12 PARTILE NATAL SATURN

BELOW TRANSITING DESCENDANT HOUSE 11
i.e.
horoscope-synastry-chart5-700__transits_14-6-1946_10-54_a_13-7-2024_18-25.png

file-20240713-17-qcgt2m.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000385503743_17209147653970_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQf0Rf_Wk3V23H2268P_XkPxc.jpeg

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
I will look at this by the announcement below, as there are no alignments to Sirius or Alnilam on 13 July 2024 at location.

"On July 5, 2024, it was announced that Trump would hold a rally at the Butler Farm Show Grounds[24] between Connoquenessing Township and Meridian near Butler, Pennsylvania, on July 13."
As this was announced on this day it could have bean used instead of actual day, i think but am not sure Trump was in New York on July 5th, he was on 2nd July. As Trump wanted good fortune for this rally, someone might have chosen this day, but could have been seen by others.
On 5 July 2024 in New York, using ancient Egyptian day marker, Alnilam Saturn and Sun rise together within orb.
555-236.jpg

JUPITERASC

I will look at this by the announcement below, as there are no alignments to Sirius or Alnilam on 13 July 2024 at location.
Thank you Monk :)

"On July 5, 2024, it was announced that Trump would hold a rally at the Butler Farm Show Grounds[24] between Connoquenessing Township and Meridian near Butler, Pennsylvania, on July 13."
As this was announced on this day it could have bean used instead of actual day, i think but am not sure Trump was in New York on July 5th, he was on 2nd July. As Trump wanted good fortune for this rally, someone might have chosen this day, but could have been seen by others. On 5 July 2024 in New York, using ancient Egyptian day marker, Alnilam Saturn and Sun rise together within orb.

View attachment 112723
The chart is powerful as Sirius is conjunct the Sun by projected measure:-

index.php