Triple water chart

R4VEN

And to add to what astrologer50 said above, Moon opposition Neptune can be a recipe for intermittent depression, as can Moon opposition Saturn, and you have both these.

Moon opp Saturn can lead to quite negative thought patterns - seeing the glass half-empty, rather than half-full, or perhaps even not seeing the glass at all!!

Moon opp Neptune - well, perhaps you can google this and check out different descriptions for yourself.

Try this page first:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/moonaspects.html

Moon opp Neptune - well, perhaps you can google this and check out different descriptions for yourself.
Plus we have a good search feature, bit like google using keywords – initially select advanced and try just selecting 'titles' rather than posts or you'll get too many threads

Arijana

R4

yep, that can apply to me,especially the ''not seeing tha glass at all'' which can be dangerous,as it is true that at times I can get so low that I don't even see...anything.

I was also wondering,what about my Pluto trine sun? :) in what ways would it manifest itself,and my aspect with my sun and asc..? I've heard it gives a little ego:bandit:

Arijana

sry for bugging all of yall:innocent:

I just did my chart with the fixed stars and some asteroid aspects,so I'll just put it up if someone else sees my topic and what's tp take a look see:joyful:

b3l9af.gif