transits predicting death?there must be sm remedy

aquarianbd

I rectified my mom's chart recently and transits are not that good. the person who kindly rectified the chart gave some valuable opinion.he also talked about letting go of values, even persons. my mom is dead worried hearing that as my father is sick.

Death is natural. yet, we cant just know it and sit . are there no remedies?there must be something we can try-even if it doesnt give any absolute gurantee......

but then letting go might hv different meanings.i wanted a second opinion too.pls help me out here.

i dont know if its banned to ask these types of questions here.if so, I am sorry.

aquarianbd

oops-i forgot to enter her chart

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_madhumita_chakraborty.16961.188887.png
    astro_w2gw_madhumita_chakraborty.16961.188887.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 18

aquarianbd

Thanks for your reply.....

my questions are-

1.pluto is a slow planet. do some inner planet transits show extreme tense periods too??
2.once its identified this period is extremely tense-what to do then???are there any coping mechanisms??

3.you can tell me any characteristics she needs to develop, if its possible to find out from the chart.

thanks in advance.

Osamenor

Staff member
First......AC is a stickler for not posting charts of people who are not national or international figures---without permission.

Do you have your mother's permission to post this? If not you will need to repost it without a name on it.
To clarify: what you may not post is names or identifying details of people who are not yourself and not public figures, without their permission. Charts with names and birth details: not okay, unless you have their permission. Charts with the names and birth details removed: okay. Charts with the birth details removed and a pseudonym for a name: also okay, as long as you make it clear that the name is a pseudonym. (If it's something like "Mom," that's anonymous enough. If it's something like "Jake," or "Anna," that's when you need to tell us it's not their real name.)

And if it is someone else's info and you do have their permission to post it, please say so.

Osamenor

Staff member
1.pluto is a slow planet. do some inner planet transits show extreme tense periods too??
They can, especially if what they're doing is making a hard aspect--opposition or square--to the sun, moon, or a personal planet. But the faster the planet moves, the faster the tension passes. If there's a slow moving planet like Pluto aspecting something in your chart, and then an inner planet gets involved in that aspect, it intensifies while the inner planet is there. But it's only a matter of days.

When a planet is on a sensitive chart point, its energy is strongly felt in the native's life. If it's an inner planet, it passes quickly, it might be just a momentary thing. If it's a slow moving planet, it stays on that point long enough to make a profound change in the person's life. In Pluto's case, it's an energy of transformation, but it can be felt in a destructive way.

Right now, Pluto is within a couple degrees of your mom's IC. That puts its power in the home/family/land/deep self identity arena for her.

You said your father is sick? If your mother is dealing with a seriously ill husband, that's a transformation in her home life right there. Becoming your spouse's caregiver is a Plutonian kind of change.

That says nothing about whether he'll die of this illness or not. Even if he survives, it's still a transformation. It's still Plutonian.

IC opposes MC, so a transit to the IC typically means a shift in career or public image as well. Does your mother work outside the home? Or did she in the past? If that's changing around now, that would be reflected by Pluto. Or maybe it's her public image. With MC in Cancer, it seems likely that she was known in the community as a mother, or that if she has a career, it's something associated with family/mothering. If all of her children are grown now, the public mother identity would be changing.

2.once its identified this period is extremely tense-what to do then???are there any coping mechanisms??
Depends on the real world reasons why it's tense. Astrology only reflects what's going on in our lives. If your father is sick, the support for your mother would be whatever normally would support people with sick spouses.

3.you can tell me any characteristics she needs to develop, if its possible to find out from the chart.
That would require your mother herself being part of the conversation. The chart doesn't tell us what characteristics she's already developed, just what the potential is. By her age, much of the potential would be developed already. At that time in life, it's more about working with what you already have, than about who and what you will become.

Last edited:

aquarianbd

Osamenor,

well, thats the beauty of astrology. I became more amazed day by day.

My mother was a teacher and she is very motherly.recently she has retired. she used to be absent from home and city for long periods of time due tojob transfers. Now she is at home. But she desperately wants to do something-go out again. She says she is become depressed.

the problem is my sick father doesnt want to leave his job and routine. So there is not much scope for physically caring for him. thats what is scary.thats why mom is scared. he needs to slow down a bit. but of course we cant tell him you are going to be sicker-as that will be conditioning his mind.we are very confused.

my mother is not very e-friendly.i can see her the messages and she can reply and i can write down the posts-thats the only way.i am aware its a very complicated mode of communication and may not be possible.

Thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttt for your feedback and time.

Osamenor

Staff member
Osamenor,

well, thats the beauty of astrology. I became more amazed day by day.

My mother was a teacher and she is very motherly.recently she has retired. she used to be absent from home and city for long periods of time due tojob transfers. Now she is at home. But she desperately wants to do something-go out again. She says she is become depressed.
That's a very common experience for newly retired people. They've built their lives around their job--you have to, when you have a full time job--and suddenly the job is gone and there's a huge void. They don't know what to do with themselves anymore.

Pluto is initiation, passages, and so is Saturn, more reliably: there are Saturn transits linked with particular ages that happen to everyone at that age: Saturn return, Saturn square, etc. In fact, your mother is in her second Saturn return phase. While not everyone retires right at their second Saturn return, it is a retirement age transit: when it happens, you're at the late middle age/early old age stage of life, and you're experiencing the transition into it.

Something goes away, usually, at that time. It might be your job, as in your mother's case. It might be your children leaving home, or your parents dying (if they haven't already), or, if you're married, a change in your marriage. That doesn't necessarily mean the marriage is over--both of you might live a couple more decades and stay together--but something shifts. One or both spouses retire. Your daily routine is drastically changed. How you relate to each other might change--not necessarily for worse, could even be for better, but it's a change. If your spouse does get sick, as hers has, then it's part of that transition.

the problem is my sick father doesnt want to leave his job and routine. So there is not much scope for physically caring for him. thats what is scary.thats why mom is scared. he needs to slow down a bit. but of course we cant tell him you are going to be sicker-as that will be conditioning his mind.we are very confused.
Perhaps he doesn't want to retire because his job and routine are what's keeping him going. If he retired, he'd lose that anchor and have nothing to focus on but being sick. Having nothing to focus on but poor health isn't good for anyone.

The trick, in that case, would be to give him something to focus on and keep going on that isn't his job and isn't his illness. And a way that he can give himself permission to slow down. It sounds like both your parents thrive on being busy. People who thrive on being busy often feel they can't slow down. They don't give themselves permission.

For your mother, too: if she's getting depressed, she needs something to focus on--that isn't her job and isn't her husband's health. Retirement is an opportunity to do whatever it is that you've dreamed about but not been able to do when you were working, raising a family, and such. Everyone has some of those youthful dreams that they've put away. So: what are your mother's? What could she do now to bring them into her life?

aquarianbd

Osamenor,

Thank you so much for your insights...and care.

Yes, both my parents thrive on being busy. its their children who are lazy and always depressed. i am a gone case. my sister is entrepreneurial, but she cant balance her private and professional lives. so to avoid our frustrations they try to be more busy....

i know one must have an anchor. my father basically never shone in life.every venture he had turned into ashes.the last few years-he was more or less dependent on my mom's income. so its like a rebirth for him.and he is trying so so hard-which is scary.he does spend a lot of time doing physical exercise and some forms of yoga. he enjoys them. we dont get his time at all. but as long as he is enjoying there are no qualms. but to him money and power is so important(money is indeed important for us as we are not well off-no security-rotten egg son etc)he cannot be pursued to give something else more importance-some hobby, some spare time.he just follows his routine dodgedly-and there is no routine nowadays because of his new work.

my mom can be pursued though. she writes, and is writing. every day she dreams of starting some startup with me, but is just afraid to take risks....as money is scarce. she has other hobbies-reading,movies. thats why i am more worried about my father.

just had a talkwith my mother and she stated she is afraid it can be me too-instead of my father,lol. well i dont think so.

some families invite so many problems-even though they are good people. maybe because nature wants them to be better.right??

Osamenor

Staff member
some families invite so many problems-even though they are good people. maybe because nature wants them to be better.right??

All families have problems. If you think a family doesn't, it's not your family, and you don't see what's going on inside. That's just the nature of families.

It's also normal for children (adult children) to reflect the suppressed parts of their parents' lives. If you and your sister (and any other siblings if you have them) are "lazy and always depressed," you're showing in your own lives what your parents have always covered up by being busy. Most likely, your parents are busy and always depressed.

Money, power, and repressed qualities are Plutonian things. Pluto is showing up for all of you.