Transits for money and resources

Neptune Rising

Hi

I am curious which transits bring sources of money.

I had one instance in January 2010 where I got a large sum of money from a court case with a corporate employer. There was a north node solar eclipse conjunct my natal Sun (on my birthday). My chart is in my signature. Sun is in my natal 2nd house and rules the sign intercepted in the 8th house. That eclipse had Venus conjunct the Sun as well. Venus rules my 5th, 6th and 10th house. Saturn rules my 2nd house (in the 7th/8th cusp) and Moon rules my 8th house.

A few months later, a full Moon was opposed my natal Moon, and Jupiter was conjuncting natal Moon. Jupiter was also about to return. Jupiter is trine my natal Saturn. Maybe that influence helped to expand my own money from others (Moon-8th). I got paid off from the corporation which helped me as I fell into teaching yoga.

-----

I ask as I now am part self employed and wondering if I can get a tax rebate. I think I will but wondering if astrology can reveal such energies. Lol, and I need it as I'm studying for another teacher training exam but not working as much and huge bills lately. Broke! If I do get it, it will be in the next few months.

Aspects I think can hint at this, a full Moon coming up opposite the transiting Pluto but in trine with my natal Moon and in the 7th house. Maybe help from the accountant. Transiting Saturn is square my natal Moon. (Saturn rules natal 2nd house in the 7th, and Moon rules the 8th house of tax rebates). And transiting Jupiter is square natal Jupiter/Moon. Then, the following new Moon at 21 Capricorn will conjunct my natal Sun in the 2nd house. (Sun rules the intercepted sign in my 8th house). Maybe the following full Moon at 7 Leo in the 8th house will bring this to me as Venus will also conjunct the natal Sun at the same time.

I hope so, because Saturn is heading to square natal Mercury/Venus, and on top of everything else plus double Chiron/Moon transits, I think I need the cash to buy a large red wine and drown my sorrows! The other side of Neptune..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Inline

I have always found that Venus conjunct Pluto in transit or etc. guarantees money...maybe not immediately but eventually.

You have natal venus trine natal pluto so you should reinforce this aspect as much as possible, even though natal Saturn may slow things down a bit.

Whenever i open a savings account or sign a longterm contract, i try to have this aspect and so far i've not had to many financial difficulties...touch wood!

Neptune Rising

That is interesting, do you have those natal aspects, or promises?

I handed over my books to my accountant on the 10th Dec, as transiting Moon was conjunct transiting Saturn in my 11th house, both trine natal Moon. I wonder if this aspect would reinforce my own Moon/Saturn issues in my chart (2nd/8th house axis).

Inline

I have a wide venus quincunx pluto but that doesn't really help me financially.....so i've used the transits of venus + pluto and have had very good results.

The first time i consciously used the transit to my POF (conjunct my Jupiter in 7th), my husband got a large housing project which financed our first home. Then, the project won a national award and allowed him to apply for a better job.

As for Moon + Saturn transits, this combination usually means restriction or reduction of money, so i usually avoid Saturn transits espescially the conjunctions when i'm dealing with my financial issues.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Ah I see, that is a very interesting view, thanks Inline. Yes the Saturn transit square to my natal Moon may be why I feel a restriction in money at the moment. I thought it could also be a more stabilising influence, the trine. I also have Moon trine Saturn natally, which can be quite sobering to say the least.

Well there is also a Jupiter trine to natal Pluto transit happening now for me, maybe that will help.

JUPITERASC

Money and resources promised by the natal chart are of most importance and so thread at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49941 "Houses of Wealth" by poyi is likely to be of great value :smile:
I am trying to understand more about different types of Wealth by Signs, Houses and Rulers. I would like to open a thread and hopefully members of the forum would also find this topic interesting.

My purpose is to investigate which type/s of wealth enriches your life and how to find these blessings in a natal chart in both traditional and modern methods. Any different type of astrology is welcome here!
:cool:

My goal is to assist myself and everyone who reads and discusses this thread to discover their happiness in their own chart!

First of all, there are many different types of wealth in life and below are my descriptions of how I classify them...

Material Wealth vs Spiritual Wealth

Within Material Wealth, we have self-earned wealth vs inheritance, from marriage partner vs children and from irrational gambling vs rational investment. Material Wealth gives us the Power of Control in earthy matters, comfort living in physical form.

Within Non-Material/Spiritual Wealth, we have the understanding of the wisdom of God vs the understanding of the meaning of life (not necessarily related to religion), wealth of self-respect vs respect earned from others (Fame), relationships (such as happy love life, friendship and being a parent) vs personal achievement. Non-Material/Spiritual Wealth gives us the Sense of Fulfillment and internal well-being.

Anyone can share their personal understandings and experiences here! :happy:

Some interesting YouTube to watch about wealth in astrology:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10dprq_LgX8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=stBqCGfulXU

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi

I am curious which transits bring sources of money.

I had one instance in January 2010 where I got a large sum of money from a court case with a corporate employer.

A few months later, ,, I got paid off from the corporation which helped me as I fell into teaching yoga.

-----

I ask as I now am part self employed and wondering if I can get a tax rebate. I think I will but wondering if astrology can reveal such energies. Lol, and I need it as I'm studying for another teacher training exam but not working as much and huge bills lately. Broke! If I do get it, it will be in the next few months.

As others have noted, income earned from your own effort is the domain of the 2nd, income from inheritance, court settlements and the like, is the domain of the 8th.

I believe your income tax rebate would fall under the 2nd house because it is money you earned that was held by the government. But in any case, I have seem monies come most frequently when the ruler of the 2nd or the 8th is triggered by a hard aspect from transiting Mars, Jupiter, Progressed Moon, sometimes transiting Sun.

Skywomb

I can't remember dates well, will keep a diary from now on...

However late 2010, as Jupiter (and Uranus) was going through Pisces and into Aries (i.e. my 2nd house if using Placidus, which I think makes tons more sense by now actually), and Saturn over my Venus (8th then).... I started making a reasonable deal of money out of the blue...basically got asked if I wanted real real easy money landing at my lap.

Jupiter trining my Scorpio Mars at the beginning there I do believe, which sits right at my MC...which is all interesting. I did have a shot on that note to make a career out of it later.

Trying to remember when stuff happened, some certain person did say I might inherit wealth from women, and when I think about it I've been very good at doing that all the goddamn time (in slightly various ways of the word and meaning of wealth and inheritance, anything from work thrown at me which really didn't included work in it's description to having a real good doctor that has done tons of various favours I know so many would never get).

Neptune Rising

As others have noted, income earned from your own effort is the domain of the 2nd, income from inheritance, court settlements and the like, is the domain of the 8th.

I believe your income tax rebate would fall under the 2nd house because it is money you earned that was held by the government. But in any case, I have seem monies come most frequently when the ruler of the 2nd or the 8th is triggered by a hard aspect from transiting Mars, Jupiter, Progressed Moon, sometimes transiting Sun.

Ah I see, yes it was money that I earned. So transits to Saturn maybe as ruler of my 2nd house. Funnily enough though, Saturn is ruled by the Moon in my chart, and Moon rules the 8th house. Ah my brain! :andy: Jupiter is in hard aspect to natal Moon while transiting Venus opposes natal Saturn about mid January. It will be interesting to see if this happens.

Thank you Ilenek, I appreciate your time, thanks :smile:

Neptune Rising

I can't remember dates well, will keep a diary from now on...

However late 2010, as Jupiter (and Uranus) was going through Pisces and into Aries (i.e. my 2nd house if using Placidus, which I think makes tons more sense by now actually), and Saturn over my Venus (8th then).... I started making a reasonable deal of money out of the blue...basically got asked if I wanted real real easy money landing at my lap.

I sometimes keep an astro diary, its very useful to look back.

Caro

I have always found that Venus conjunct Pluto in transit or etc. guarantees money...maybe not immediately but eventually.

You have natal venus trine natal pluto so you should reinforce this aspect as much as possible, even though natal Saturn may slow things down a bit.

Whenever i open a savings account or sign a longterm contract, i try to have this aspect and so far i've not had to many financial difficulties...touch wood!

hi Inline
can you elaborate a bit more on this venus and pluto aspect.
what is venus in , in your chart and pluto and where placed(house wise)?

I have a trine to pluto coming up in the new year when a contract Im in will finish. I really want to move out of this role as it is going no where for me.I nearly quit today. i took this current role when venus transit in gemini was sq pluto(natal in virgo)

generally any conj to pluto are not the best for me as I have opp to pisces planets. also generally any transits in virgo are truly awful to totally rubbish.

I hope im not hijacking the thread! just wanted to dig a bit deeper on your interesting observation.(I have venus wide opp pluto natally)

thanks

T

Teb

ruler of my 2nd house uranus conjunct PoF brought big bucks in however Mercury Rx is doing everything in its power to make me spend it all on incidental transportation repairs. Uggghhh

Neptune Rising

Haha ah that's frustrating Teb!

I think Saturn square my 2nd house Mercury/Venus also trine Moon is somehow making me work hard for very little at the moment. I am thankful for a tax rebate that I got this year!

12thHouseLeo

I won 15,000 in the lottery a few years ago. I have renewed my study and practice of astrology recently and I wanted to see what transits may have led to my winning.

These aspects are for the day of the draw (I purchased the ticket for multiple draws several days before the win.)

The following transits were aspecting my natal chart with less than a 1degree orb

Jupiter trine natal Uranus
Neptune oppose natal Sun
Venus sextile natal Venus
Lilith trine natal Jupiter
Lilith trine natal Neptune

Per Robert Hand's Planets in Transit book, jupiter trine uranus can bring a "sudden windfall" and make you "very lucky in gambling" as long as a natal aspect would not preclude that.

I don't have much experience with Lilith, but since it was aspecting jupiter and neptune (neptune is in my 2nd house) I was wondering if it was a player here.

Deirdre

Im a newbie myself bit do u look ar asteróids too? Pholus is related with changes, tyche - 258- is luck, AMD karma is 3811.
It can be interesting to see those.

Probably looking for pluto,uranus or jupiter in close aspecto to rulers of 2nd ir 8th, for incoming money?

12thHouseLeo

I have not looked at asteroids. I don't have much experience with researching them. It looks like Tyche was also trine Uranus and within 2 degrees of transiting Jupiter. Interesting! I don't see other connections, though....

Here's the birth data and the day of the win if you want to investigate: 8/20/1953, 6:45am, Stockton, CA. Win was 4/16/2010, Los Angeles, CA

Lottowinner3883

Transit pluto in 4th sextile natal mars/saturn in 2nd along with transit uranus in the 8th - received severance package and unemployment.

Transit jupiter in 10th and 11th - received promotion with gradual, but substantial pay increases.

Somna7H

Banned
Money and Resources ?
My favourite subjects. :D

tVenus will soon over my nPluto and then nJupiter in 6th H. Let's see. ;)

Last edited:

SCP11

Money and Resources ?
My favourite subjects. :D

tVenus will soon over my nPluto and then nJupiter in 6th H. Let's see. ;)

Same! transit venus will conjunct over natal Pluto in my second house soon!

I'm currently just doing a lot of journalling and learning about my money blocks, maybe i'll release or come to some insight around then