Transiting Pluto and Saturn Square natal Venus ? Divorce/Break uPs.

MoonFireGoat

Would most likely a ending of relationships/marriages occur when Pluto and Saturn form a square to natal Venus? I know of a couple who has Mars Square Neptune in Composite... The man in the relationship has a seriously problem with cheating!! He is also a destructive alcoholic, whom many of his relationships have crumbled due to his binge drinking. She recently had a baby, and he has a girl on the side. He talks of marrying her, but cheats on her constantly! The two have aspects that suggest that their relationship is seriously karmic. In 2 years Saturn will be squaring his Venus and her Sun, and then in 4 years Pluto will square her Saturn and Venus... and Uranus will conjunct his sun. It amazes me how he has her fooled. I predict that they will most likely break up then... (within 4 years)

Can anyone suggest to me what often happens during Pluto and Saturn Square to Natal Venus?

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Lin

I have to see the charts. Your explanation is confusing.
Every bad marriage has its own reasons for ending.
Most of the time the 2 people have some recurring incompatibilities which can't be resolved.
As for bad behavior: yeah. some people are bad partners. And sometimes their partners put up with an extraordinary amount of c r a p.
LIN

MoonFireGoat

Hi Lin,

Here is HIS chart, HER chart, and the COMPOSITE. :) I have seen this man in action lusting after other women (often MARRIED women) in previous relationships before, while he being in other committed relationships... I would imagine that Pluto and Saturn will shake things up if it is found out that he is being unfaithful when they hit each of their venus.

& Sorry for the confusion! .. I hope that clarifies things a little.

I also included Nessus and Dejanira because those asteroids are often present in difficult relationships. Even thought deception is not physical abuse.. it does cause mental pain and suffering.

Attachments

• 13239487_10208445270183082_6445486892387753673_n.jpg
    13239487_10208445270183082_6445486892387753673_n.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 13239205_10208445271503115_6755166537961846825_n.jpg
    13239205_10208445271503115_6755166537961846825_n.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 13237736_10208445272383137_8625338535040782420_n.jpg
    13237736_10208445272383137_8625338535040782420_n.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Abby83

Gee, a lot of potential for affairs and sex in both charts I think. I personally think looking at progressed charts is better to see if there will be a relationship breakup in the years to come.

Last edited:

ashriia

Oh that is hilarious - they both have venus in aries opposite pluto, and both have gemini moon opposite neptune! what are the chances of that happening! karma indeed.

MoonFireGoat

Thanks Abby & Ashiia!!

This man is such a liar, and she is very selfish. She makes a lot of money, so I guess she can be. Yet.. I guess whatever they have seems to work for them somewhat since they had a kid together and are still together a year and a half later. He told me that she was very easy to get into bed.. His quote was "but I was playing my game well that night too.." YIKES!! Seriously? He slept with her on the first date. Baby came shortly after -- less than 3 months of official dating. I stopped talking to him because I couldn't stomach his lusting after married women, and believing it was okay. Baby Mama drama includes a child from a previous relationship which she crossed state lines to escape (so the other kid rarely sees his dad.. but she collects child support every month - on top of a high paying job). She is his sugar mama, I guess. LOL I just watch it all from the sidelines.. but I see a train-wreck in the making... later on. :pouty::unsure:

Last edited:

Abby83

I feel sorry for the kid who cant see his dad.

I think it's hilarious that the man states that he played his cards right after getting her into bed on the first date. Like that's supposed to be a big accomplishment? Obviously he didn't play any cards at all, she was desperate!! Lol.

MoonFireGoat

Oh I know... his cockiness makes my stomach churn. He always prided himself in being a player.

And he told me he doesn't really like her son. Her son is 4 and was saying how he needs to teach him to "man up" .. I was like .. seriously? The kid is 4 years old!!!

Maybe the kid's dad will end up bouncing the guy's face off the pavement some time in the future... now that would be funny. haha. I don't like cocky player type guys. I see through it. (I have Pluto 7th house)

Last edited:

Abby83

Yeah I know the type. My mum had one of those when me and my brother were teenagers. He wanted my brother to be more manly and I stood up for him saying it wasn't his place to act like a father because he never will be. I think they get competitive around other kids of the same sex that are not their own. Ugh, he makes me want to puke.