Transiting... Eris?

Panik

Realising transiting Jupiter would soon be triggering some natal trines, I checked my transits this morning and found Eris already there - at 21 Aries - transiting my 10th, trining my Venus/Jupiter/Mars conjunction in Sag and Uranus (Leo, 3rd).

I know next to nothing about Eris beyond the mythology. Has anyone any experiences to share about transiting Eris? I'm eager to learn!

Little_God

I know that Eris is associated with discord and disharmony. I'm afraid I don't know much about transits of Eris, but I could imagine those trine transits might add energy and courage ( positive features of Eris ) to those areas of life ruled by Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Uranus. Just possibly they might provide an opportunity for you to deal with any discord and disharmony which might be affecting those areas of your life.

As I said I'm afraid I don't know much about Eris in transit. That is just an educated guess, but I hope it helps.

Panik

Only 2 years out... I'm so sorry I didn't acknowledge your reply, I didn't see it before. And ftr, Eris is still at 21 Aries. I'm not noticing any benefits or disadvantages. It seems to me Eris is just too sluggish a mover to really observe the effects of transit. It's only moved from 8 Aries since I was born (long long ago). It will be the same for us all.