Transit venus conjunct mars/pluto/venus in libra.

Chrysalis

Got this coming, well its already started, my natal mars/pluto/venus are all 2 degrees apart in libra so quite tight, i suppose this is why i've been drawing so much recently.

Can anyone else share this transit experience of how they've experienced it.

Rawiri

Surely no one else here is as special as you to have that Mars/Venus/Pluto combo in Libra.

Perhaps compare your past yearly cycles around the time when Venus crosses that point.

Chrysalis

Surely no one else here is as special as you to have that Mars/Venus/Pluto combo in Libra.

Perhaps compare your past yearly cycles around the time when Venus crosses that point.

OMG rawiri....baa haa im going through it now and its way too intense...no way can i be special to have this combo, esp with this venus transit ...and then mars following.

I can't even recall the previous ones tbt.

My heads just everywhere...thats why i needed some more experiences, but there seem to be none.

Venus/pluto is hard enough but with mars attached its even more intense...and all in libra omg.

Arolledpineappol

I am nit sure about with Pluto but Mars and Venus conjunctions have made me more forceful in doing what I want, becoming less anxious and developing a bit of a thicker skin. Also the opposite sex’s interest in me would pique at around these times.

Though in the second house with you...careful you do not spend too much money on beautifying everything around you...specially with Pluto in the mix.

I also have Venus, Mars, and Pluto in Libra in my natal chart. Usually when transiting Venus or Mars aspect these planets, I don't even notice. The inner planets move so quickly that their influence is not usually very significant. Transiting Pluto in Capricorn would be far more important when it squares your Libra planets. Also Saturn is soon to enter Capricorn. Saturn and Pluto will conjunct around 22 Capricorn in 2020 if I am not mistaken. If any of your Libra planets are around 22 then get ready for a major storm.

magastro

When you have one or two more planets latched on to Pluto by conjunction that amps up the power of Pluto. The evolutionary axis of Pluto (Evolutionary astrology-EA) becomes even more important in these cases. So take a look at the Pluto Polarity Point (PPP) in your chart; the point opposite natal Pluto. As per EA, Pluto is where you came from and PPP is where you are headed; much like the SN and NN.

If the PPP is a vacant spot in your chart, look up asteroids and lesser known centaurs to see whether ANYTHING is sitting near the PPP. If something does, you got your answer! Whatever signified by that planet/asteroid/point holds the key to your evolutionary purpose and calling in this life.

Have a good day.

ANU
crownsnhalos.blogspot.com