Transit Uranus conjunct natal NN

chiamaria

Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I just learned recently from my transit chart that T Uranus is pretty much conjunct my natal North Node and will be exactly conjunct (degree and minute) on the 1st July and 28th August this year, and then for the third time in April next year. I have North node in Aries in my 8th house. Not only that, but all this is going to happen right in the middle of my Saturn return, which is quite a rare event I'd imagine.

Has anyone experienced what effects T Uranus conjunct NN has, and what should I expect? I've read that there will be transformations of some sort that will lead me onto the path that I'm destined to follow for the rest of my life. Seeing as Uranus takes about 84 years to make a full orbit, it's expected that a lot of people might have experienced it when they were still very young (and therefore not old enough to appreciate it), or haven't had the chance to experience it yet, and sadly for others, never did get to experience it.

Lin

I'd like to help you with this....but in my chart Mars is exactly conj. my N. Node....so it's really hard to know how attribute the events of this time .....to the Mars Conj or the Node Conj.
However: one hint is this....as it conjuncts the Aries North Node it will be opposing the South Node. If you are in a relationship and it is not allowing you to be the creative individual you are it may be in jeopardy.

OR....you could get a different slant on partnership.....
It would be easier to know this if you posted your chart,
LIN