Transit Saturn Conjunct North Node?

SailorPluto911

Hello everyone,

So I have been having a snoop at my transit chart and if I am correct in reading it properly, then I see that I have Saturn transiting in my 1st house and it is currently passing over my natal North Node, with Mars coming up behind it.

I also see that my Transit node is passing over my natal Mars

I must say that I am going through a period of inward turmoil where I've been feeling quite lost/confused/stuck and generally unsure about what career to choose, and even what purpose I have in this life (super dramatic I know)

So I suppose I was just wondering if this transit is going to be significant at all?
Can I expect any major events and or breakthroughs?
Or has anyone here had any experience with the same transit as me:whistling:

All insight very appreciated! :)

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01___2016820_3697_61636.gif
    astro_24gw_01___2016820_3697_61636.gif
    59.1 KB · Views: 32

SailorPluto911

SailorPluto,

I will have saturn transiting my south node sag this year. I don't know what to expect. I read that it means major life change!
When transiting north node was conjunct my natal saturn my mother had a very serious stroke.

I will keep an eye on this thread!:smile:

Oh dear Patmp, Im sorry to hear that happened!
I wish for nothing but blessings and positive change for you in your upcoming transit/s

Thanks for your reply :)

Julia Karmic Astrology

Transits to the nodes can be a trigger to more harmonious functioning of the nodes,
and help us achieve soul purpose. Alignment with our soul purpose is a critical piece
in our evolution.

A Saturn transit to the North Node is a teachable moment, Saturn is a Master Teacher.
This will give you energy for a sincere pathway towards personal evolution.
Watch out for false beliefs and boundaries which restrict your growth.

Julia

SailorPluto911

Transits to the nodes can be a trigger to more harmonious functioning of the nodes,
and help us achieve soul purpose. Alignment with our soul purpose is a critical piece
in our evolution.

A Saturn transit to the North Node is a teachable moment, Saturn is a Master Teacher.
This will give you energy for a sincere pathway towards personal evolution.
Watch out for false beliefs and boundaries which restrict your growth.

Julia

Hello again Julia :)

Yes i hope all will become clear shortly. I am eager to get on my way to the next 'phase' in my personal evolution, as i have mentioned i have been feeling so stagnant and lost for so long

Thanks for your wisdom!

mangohead7

Coming to the end of this in next few months for me lots of confusion and feeling lost around exactly what i want to do work wise...last month or so i have had epiphanies of what feels right now and it feels like such a relief. It's felt like nothings moved forward atall but i guess im not supposed to right now its a time of re evaluation and course correction. I think knowing that helps as you will see a light at the end of the tunnel eventually you just need to accept whats happening and the uncertainty is getting you onto the right path.

mangohead7

Hello everyone,

So I have been having a snoop at my transit chart and if I am correct in reading it properly, then I see that I have Saturn transiting in my 1st house and it is currently passing over my natal North Node, with Mars coming up behind it.

I also see that my Transit node is passing over my natal Mars

I must say that I am going through a period of inward turmoil where I've been feeling quite lost/confused/stuck and generally unsure about what career to choose, and even what purpose I have in this life (super dramatic I know)

So I suppose I was just wondering if this transit is going to be significant at all?
Can I expect any major events and or breakthroughs?
Or has anyone here had any experience with the same transit as me:whistling:

All insight very appreciated! :)
Same here!

SailorPluto911

Coming to the end of this in next few months for me lots of confusion and feeling lost around exactly what i want to do work wise...last month or so i have had epiphanies of what feels right now and it feels like such a relief. It's felt like nothings moved forward atall but i guess im not supposed to right now its a time of re evaluation and course correction. I think knowing that helps as you will see a light at the end of the tunnel eventually you just need to accept whats happening and the uncertainty is getting you onto the right path.
Hi MangoHead7, thanks for commenting! Always interesting to hear others experiences of certain transits!

Sounds like you have a great level of awareness as to how this transit is affecting you and it is positive that you’re able to see the end of this approaching. Acceptance is not always easy but you will come out of it wiser. Wishing you all the best going forward, i have every faith you will find your path

mangohead7

Hi MangoHead7, thanks for commenting! Always interesting to hear others experiences of certain transits!

Sounds like you have a great level of awareness as to how this transit is affecting you and it is positive that you’re able to see the end of this approaching. Acceptance is not always easy but you will come out of it wiser. Wishing you all the best going forward, i have every faith you will find your path
Hey, it's always nice to know we're not alone with these things for sure. Thanks for your feedback. It hasn't been easy to accept it's happening for a reason but for me my astrology learning and perspective that we're meant to experience certain themes at certain times has helped me to surrender to it i guess. I have definitely tried to resist it though at times and try and control what's happening. Ultimately though we always have control over how we perceive what's happening and how we respond even if the external events feel so out of our control.