Transgenderism

Transgenderism is not real, a fools venture into trying to have a new identity which shows the full you if you wish to exhibit that Female and Male are rigid genders. so they create new ones because they were both not taught that being them is ok, but also suffer highly from narcissism.

It is both at once a tool to divide and also weaponize any fruitful venture into helping women (Not males) have any rights, they have tried to take over female sports already, people are dumb if they think they have any morals.

I am a feminist by it's pure meaning, not the corrupt ideals of some.

Ukpoohbear

The NHS are newly implementing a new category of accepted sick leave in men for the ‘Male Menopause.’

This means men can legally take sick days off work if they are suffering from this.

Meanwhile, under the cloak of the transgender movement, the word ‘woman’ is voraciously being removed from accepted forms of the English language and our culture.

Transgender movement - if you criticise it, you are transphobic. You are cancelled if you are a celebrity. If you are a woman who protects their right to exist, you are labelled a TERF.

Children are being fed a lie that if they transition their gender, their mental health problems will disappear.

CORRUPTION.

Meanwhile, those who are pro the Trans movement, do so wiht the intention that they are inclusive to all. Their natural empathy for others has been successfully manipulated into think those who are critical of the trans movement are bigoted and racist.

Wake up people - the powers at be are conquering and dividing us.

Stop thinking that those who disagree with you are evil - that’s what they want. We are all fighting for the same thing - our right to freedom and to exist. But we’ve been manipulated into fighting each other.

Do not believe wholeheartedly in the trans movement. Do not take a strong opposing stance under the guise you are righteous.

That’s what they want.

The only winner is Big Pharma.

Wake up.

🤍

The NHS are newly implementing a new category of accepted sick leave in men for the ‘Male Menopause.’

This means men can legally take sick days off work if they are suffering from this.

Meanwhile, under the cloak of the transgender movement, the word ‘woman’ is voraciously being removed from accepted forms of the English language and our culture.

Transgender movement - if you criticise it, you are transphobic. You are cancelled if you are a celebrity. If you are a woman who protects their right to exist, you are labelled a TERF.

Children are being fed a lie that if they transition their gender, their mental health problems will disappear.

CORRUPTION.

Meanwhile, those who are pro the Trans movement, do so wiht the intention that they are inclusive to all. Their natural empathy for others has been successfully manipulated into think those who are critical of the trans movement are bigoted and racist.

Wake up people - the powers at be are conquering and dividing us.

Stop thinking that those who disagree with you are evil - that’s what they want. We are all fighting for the same thing - our right to freedom and to exist. But we’ve been manipulated into fighting each other.

Do not believe wholeheartedly in the trans movement. Do not take a strong opposing stance under the guise you are righteous.

That’s what they want.

The only winner is Big Pharma.

Wake up.

🤍
Thank you sweetheart.

Orion

I think that anyone believing that they can change their gender by operation, medicine etc. is fooling themselves. It's something that can't be changed. I am not Anti Transgender people as I understand the wish to change ones gender but some things are just fixed. We have to live with some things. You get a different body in your next incarnation.
What I dislike is that sometimes males (Trans females) are competing in sports with females and because of physical differences getting an easy first place. That has to stop. It's really unfair.

Humanitarian

JUPITERASC

responses to threads are often from members who are underage some as young as twelve :)
Underaged members

are advised to ask parental permission
to discuss sexual matters in this Forum
but this site cannot be held responsible

if permission is not obtained.

Reuters spoke to 17 people who began medical transition as minors
and said they now regretted

some or all of their transition.
Many said they realized only after transitioning that they were homosexual
or they always knew they were lesbian or gay but felt, as adolescent
that it was safer or more desirable to transition to a gender that made them heterosexual.
Others said sexual abuse or assault
made them want to leave the gender associated with that trauma.
Many also said they had autism or mental health issues such as bipolar disorde
that complicated their search for identity as teenagers.

Echoing what MacKinnon has found in his work
nearly all of these young people told Reuters
that they wished their doctors or therapists had more fully discussed these complicating factors
:)

before allowing them to medically transition.

Ukpoohbear

IMG_4850.jpeg

JUPITERASC

'..I should have never done this..': Transgender patients

reveal their regret over NHS sex change operations

and why they '..detransitioned..'

after they were '..rushed..' into life-changing procedures

• EXCLUSIVE: :)
  • Ritchie and Amber both regret their treatment and claim they were rushed into it
  • Brave testimony how young people are being pushed into invasive & unalterable procedures
  • Ritchie said: '..This is not reversible the experiment is over for me,
  • there really really isn't any turning back..'

Detransitioning: Why Did I Even Transition? FTM Transgender :)

Just to add to this, I only ever had female positive rolemodels growing up and I have a female dominated chart, 3x Capricorn, 2x Taurus, 2x Cancer.
The learning for me was Mars in the sign of Venus. Taurus.

However I don't connect with this female on how she was disconnected from her body, I can relate to having no role model for the gender you are, we are also a different generation.

From 30 onwards I get along a lot better with males and don't feel too much of a need to compete all the time, Mars is far more relaxed and is adjusted. My speech or as such way I think of things it to do with my Mercurial T-square. I suffered socially due to neglect and being held basically hostage as a child.

It seems to effect people differently, I was overly macho to the point I would see all other types of men as weak as I was confirming to myself that what I know is why I am. This was based upon female ideals but also a lack of learned understanding of why men are the way they are. Something for me I had to learn through life. It is a twisted view of the world.

You battle both your intrinsic attraction to females with female values which leads to relational conflicts since you are essentially copying the female rather than being who your natural self is which is male which also controls how a female interacts with males who are not her partner / boyfriend or husband, it causes jealousy and possessiveness.

I no longer have these issues. It's awesome to work through your own self.

The transitioning stuff is the new generations, some of the scorpio gen and older never learned or will, they lack either fundamental smarts or are too far gone into an ideaology. These type spreading it to our children are demons.

Last edited:

They say:

“..It’s the parents’ choice..”
UNLESS the parents don’t agree with transitioning their children.
THEN
the parents are bigots

that need their rights revoked :)

The world has gone insane, I fear that we will never have children purely because I myself may never have control to bring my own child up healthily along side my wife.

But we are both happy with the fact we could stick together childess or not, my wife is an amazing woman.

JUPITERASC

The world has gone insane, I fear that we will never have children purely because I myself
may never have control to bring my own child up healthily along side my wife.
But we are both happy with the fact we could stick together childess or not, my wife is an amazing woman.
- toxic environmental disasters - GMOs - polluted water, MONSANTO, air pollution,
siriusly increasingly bizarre ULTIMATELY GENOCIDAL experimental surgical/hormonal trans enforcement
by government/Authorities :)
on minors
including puberty blockers, irreversible castration surgery et al
when
"..The majority of gender dysphoric kids will grow out of that through puberty

SO we're literally blocking the cure.."

JUPITERASC

people who say “..trust the science..” don’t understand basic biology very well
the lawsuits are already happening :)
detrans sue their Frankenstein surgeons/Dr's who

experimented on their perfectly healthy bodies

JUPITERASC

severe regret & lifelong complications - people romanticizing the process
or not understanding just how devastating issues can be.
It doesn’t fix everything - TikTok makes this journey look fun with a bunch of friends

and that isn’t the case :)