transformative synastry????

waterbaby12

This is my chart and the incomplete chart of a person I couldn't possibly find out the time in which he was born - could you tell me anything as to why I was so affected by him? sexually we couldn't be more compatible and I feel almost changed by the experience - it was a someone I had been to school with and reconnected with when I moved to china - so we had a long distance thing for a month but it was SO INTENSE

I realise its incomplete - can anyone tell me anything?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_24_amir.30115.27128.gif
    astro_w2gw_24_amir.30115.27128.gif
    40.7 KB · Views: 6
  • me.gif
    me.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 7

sabumnim

Banned
This is my chart and the incomplete chart of a person I couldn't possibly find out the time in which he was born - could you tell me anything as to why I was so affected by him? sexually we couldn't be more compatible and I feel almost changed by the experience - it was a someone I had been to school with and reconnected with when I moved to china - so we had a long distance thing for a month but it was SO INTENSE

I realise its incomplete - can anyone tell me anything?

You have the natal Moon in Scorpion = his Sun in Scorpion, an aspect of true compatability, emotional wellness and closeness. This is the traditional aspect found in married couples between male and female.

That said, you also have some major challenges in the communication department, such as your Mercury and Mars = his Saturn in Aquarius.

Generally, one with natal Mercury and Mars = is very direct and blunt in expressing their feelings and thoughts, but you must be careful not to hurt his feelings, as Mercury conjunct Saturn indicates arguments and disputes, due to differences of philosophy, nit-picking, and whining about little things.

The red flag is his Pluto in Scorpion square your Mercury and Mars.

This suggests a powerful sexual bond. BUT, power struggles and even possible abuse on the part of either partner.

Therefore, this is a delicate partnership, indeed, and you need time to get to know him and vice versa.

If you do enter a live in relationship with him, you may have to do all the compromising, as the Moon partner typically bends for the Sun partner. Are you prepared for that ?

good luck.

S.

waterbaby12

oh the relationship has been and gone - he values his pride above all else and although intense he is - he is quite emotionally flippant - he has intense bouts of what he thinks is love and then is completely dissipates more and more which each argument - the OPPOSITE of unconditional love.

we could never be friends again after the whole thing - he got over it all so quickly while it really really affected me.

I completely overestimated his capacity and understanding for love.

sabumnim

Banned
Don't worry, there will be better conditions for romance, when transiting Pluto in Capricorn sextiles your Venus in Pisces = ascendant.

The current prospect will bring too many headaches. His natal Moon in Aries makes an inconjunction with your Moon, thus the emotional episodes.

That said, a young woman with natal Venus = asc doesn't stay single for long !

Last edited:

waterbaby12

could you perhaps expand a little more - I am new to astrology and therefore don't really understand these things all to well?

sabumnim

Banned
could you perhaps expand a little more - I am new to astrology and therefore don't really understand these things all to well?

Hello Waterbaby12:

You sent me a pretty dramatic email, the other day, and I responded, but I didn't get the courtesy of a reply. Please answer your pm's, if you wish to get any further advice from me.

thank you.

Sabumnim