totally depressed...cant bear departing

shwetarose

Hello all here.
life is getting depressed day by day. i was involve with guy from 4 years. he accepted but his parents rejected me bcos i m in not able bodied. i m in wheelchair. i have all talents, education,good family,same caste,have business,everything which is in gal.but wheelchair broke my relationship.he broke up before 2 months bcos of his parents. he loves me much,cares.
i really would appreciate to know abt us union together by any chance? do i wait for him?does he hv second marriage (asking this bcos some astrologer told him)...shall i forget him? do i pray god more?i trusted god more than anybody but my faith broke.
below are the links of natal charts. first is mine.second is his.ur insight is really needed.i m getting lost and ill by health.

My DOB is 3 sep 1982. TOB 6.pm POB :-Mumbai,India
His DOB is 1 july 1982 TOB 6.28 PM pob :-Mumbai,India

my
http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal?member=&recalc=&name=shweta&sex=f&d1day=3&d1month=9&d1year=1982&d1hour=18&d1min=0&citylist=Mumbai%2C+India&lang=en

=====================

his
http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal?member=&recalc=&name=shreyans&sex=&d1day=1&d1month=7&d1year=1983&d1hour=18&d1min=28&citylist=Mumbai%2C+India&lang=en

Ekim86

First off, I would like to start by saying that I'm terribley sorry for your current situation. Things will work out with or without him eventually. Just got to hang in there for now.;) Transiting saturn falls in ur 7th and is retrograde. Indicating a delay in partnerships. Around Dec 20th of 2007 Saturn made its way all the way up to ur natal sun around 1.5 degrees away. Making for a pretty close conjunction of saturn and your natal sun. Your sun (individuality) + saturn (restrictions) in the 7th house (partnerships.) The 7th house is a angular house so it should deffenitley manifest in the outer world. As for him. He has mars coming to a conjunction of the 7th house cusps. Perhaps he was getting agravated(mars) within the partnership (7th house) and needed to take action. As for the second marriage question. You didn't really state if you 2 were married. Just together. Both of you seem to have some potential in the matter. He has his Decendant in gemini a multi-face sign with a strong mercury dignified within it. Mercury is also the ruler of his 9th house which i have read it has to do with the second marriage. You have Venus conjunct your decendant. You're probably very easy to get along with. Maybe you fall in love easily? He has saturn in the 10th house square the sun in the 7th. Maybe his carreer doesn't allow him to give you the nuturing he wants to give you (Sun in Cancer) There could be some commitment issue with him also. Everything will get better soon. You just been thinking about it too much with a retrograde mercury in the 12th house!:) Keep on keeping on.

-As Above, So Below

Attachments

• girlchart.gif
    girlchart.gif
    32.9 KB · Views: 29
  • boychart.gif
    boychart.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 31

EJ53

Banned
Hi Shweta,

You state that Sheyran was born in 1982 - but the birthchart that you have posted for him is 1983. Which is correct?

Assuming it is 1982, Ekim86 has dealt with the transits analysis already.

However, an analysis of the natal chart synastry may also be helpful - but, can you confirm Sheyran's birthyear before we go any further.

Charm

Saturn in 10th squaring 7th house also could be the influence is mother (10th house) has over his view on relationships. She could be spearheading the whole thing

Ekim86 said:
First off, I would like to start by saying that I'm terribley sorry for your current situation. Things will work out with or without him eventually. Just got to hang in there for now.;) Transiting saturn falls in ur 7th and is retrograde. Indicating a delay in partnerships. Around Dec 20th of 2007 Saturn made its way all the way up to ur natal sun around 1.5 degrees away. Making for a pretty close conjunction of saturn and your natal sun. Your sun (individuality) + saturn (restrictions) in the 7th house (partnerships.) The 7th house is a angular house so it should deffenitley manifest in the outer world. As for him. He has mars coming to a conjunction of the 7th house cusps. Perhaps he was getting agravated(mars) within the partnership (7th house) and needed to take action. As for the second marriage question. You didn't really state if you 2 were married. Just together. Both of you seem to have some potential in the matter. He has his Decendant in gemini a multi-face sign with a strong mercury dignified within it. Mercury is also the ruler of his 9th house which i have read it has to do with the second marriage. You have Venus conjunct your decendant. You're probably very easy to get along with. Maybe you fall in love easily? He has saturn in the 10th house square the sun in the 7th. Maybe his carreer doesn't allow him to give you the nuturing he wants to give you (Sun in Cancer) There could be some commitment issue with him also. Everything will get better soon. You just been thinking about it too much with a retrograde mercury in the 12th house!:) Keep on keeping on.

-As Above, So Below

shwetarose

Ekim,

all u siad is true..really true.all the situation u described in a very detailed way..i appreciate it.. we are not married..we had affair of 4 years. n as u told, he is committed to take care of his papa business. he is really career oriented and always wished to have upswing in career growth.but due to his papa business, he cant. he have to be in his business where he is not satisfied. n yes u r true..he wished to give me soo much every luxury and much..but as he is not independent financially, he hv to suppress everthing every wish.

i hope u clicked the link of natal chart bcos he is born in 1983. not 1982. i made mistake in writing sentence. but natal charts are correct. i m really sorry for that. but whatever u told describes the perfect situation. i m eas going and had crushes. but this was deep attachment,love and ethg in 4 years.

ekim,..do i forget him ? ? will he come back ?? if second mariage, do u see me in second marriage as his partner ?? in this year what u see for me n him? ? my heart cries..

-As Above, So Below[/quote]

shwetarose

EJ53 said:
Hi Shweta,

You state that Sheyran was born in 1982 - but the birthchart that you have posted for him is 1983. Which is correct?

Assuming it is 1982, Ekim86 has dealt with the transits analysis already.

However, an analysis of the natal chart synastry may also be helpful - but, can you confirm Sheyran's birthyear before we go any further.

EJ53,

thanks for rectifying..i m really sorry ekim..in hurry, i did mistake. i hope u read natal chart links.

EJ, he is born in 1983. not 1982.

Thanks.

shwetarose

Charm said:
Saturn in 10th squaring 7th house also could be the influence is mother (10th house) has over his view on relationships. She could be spearheading the whole thing

Yes charm. u r right. mother is influencing much. she called up all the relatives to understand him to forget me.

Ekim86

I have attached the corrected chart and also added a synastry chart as well. Hopefully other people will have some advice also.:eek: The reading I gave about Sheyran isn't entirely off. He still has saturn in the 10th making him very career oriented, but no square to the sun. What I find now is that Transiting pluto is conjuncting his ascendant. A pretty rough time for him. He is under going some serious changes inwordly. Robert Hand, one of my favorite authors;) Has wrote that relationships both intimate and otherwise will be greatly transformed. And that aspects of his personality that had been repressed will surface at this time. The best thing for him is to acknowledge these plutonian energies and understand that they are there for a reason. If he doesn't someone eles will be attracted to this energy who will act with power even violence towards him. In this case it appears to be his Mother. He could emerge an entirely new person. This transit is connected to neptune by a conjunction which is opposing mercury in the 7th. Also mercury is conjunct mars indicating action to be taken. Pluto(transformation/change) triggered his beliefs and ideals(neptune) in the way he thinks(mercury) about his partnerships(7th house) I think the best thing to do would be to communicate with him on the matter to see if he shares any views similar to his mothers. His neptune in the 12th oppose mercury in the 7th could make him possibly hide his thoughts about your relationship. Neptune makes us hide from things some time. I cannot tell if you guys are going to be together in the future, but If he decides to come back to you the relationship should be alot stronger and more solid. Sorry that I'm not of much help on the subject.:( I wish you the best. Stay strong.

Attachments

• boychart.gif
    boychart.gif
    35.1 KB · Views: 27
  • synastry.gif
    synastry.gif
    16.5 KB · Views: 27

EJ53

Banned
Hi Shweta,

Ekin86 appears to have a good grasp of what is going on in this relationship so, in that respect, my only comment is that the mutual Neptune/Venus trines in the synastry chart indicate that you and Sheyran might need to be more emotionally honest with each other. After 4 years, he may be experiencing some doubts about the relationship - but attributing them to his mother because he feels that that will be easier for you to accept.

However, Ekin might find something helpful in the composite/relationhip chart and you might get an answer to your specific question(s) in the Horary forum at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42

In horary astrology, you can get a yes or no answer to specific questions such as "will he come back" ; "will I be his second wife" ; "does he love me" ; etc.

The composite chart might shed some light on this years future events, through an examination of the progressions/solar return/transits/etc.

Last edited:

shwetarose

Thanks a lot ekim and EJ...i really dont know what i do...my health is going down day by day..he is trying to forget him which i know..dont know what is going in his mind though..i will post question to relational issues as suggested..dont know what is horary chart..will post both birth dats info..i have specific questions which are important..thanks once again..pls do reply for horary chart there..

shwetarose

the more i m trying to forget the more i m getting deep.hvning sleepless nights. he is crying.family is forcing to get him married. n now he is also accepting n going with flow.

do my natal chart see me married with someone? if yes how he will be?jupiter is in my 9th house.this shows god with me. also mars with jupiter. i m scared that i dont carry extramarital affair with him!!!!!!! i m thinking bs and bad..but i m feeling very insecure..

Last edited: