Top 10 Don'ts in Astrology

brainpuddle

If I'm going to read someone's chart, I always put aside my personal biases and read it with complete purity.
Yikes. It would take a Leo to think they can just "put aside" their inherent personal biases and achieve "complete purity". lol

JUPITERASC

DO NOT AVOID

keeping in mind

that

the TIMING of
vast majority of natal charts
requires verification :smile:

because
times are recorded AFTER the event
and frequently are based on Memory
anecdotal evidence
as well as on human error
such as clocks being fast or slow

Lin

DO NOT AVOID

keeping in mind

that

the TIMING of
vast majority of natal charts

because
times are recorded AFTER the event
anecdotal evidence

This was said, "
If I'm going to read someone's chart, I always put aside my personal biases and read it with complete purity.
Yikes. It would take a Leo to think they can just "put aside" their inherent personal biases and achieve "complete purity". lol

Actually, I am a Leo and an astrologer. Sometimes, one wants to respond or read a chart...interpret...but it is up to the astrologer to put the chart aside is they are tired, angry at something or someone; if it ''hits a sore spot'' or if the question is in the form of a confrontation or if one needs to look something up (as in an ephemeris) ---and the book or reference is not near....
it is VERY important to NOT begin to reply unless totally prepared. It isn't fair to the inquirer to give a rushed reading.
LIN

CapAquaPis

Astrology is a para-science based on guesses, estimates and theories of what could happen in our lives or in the next day to come, they aren't 100% accurate nor they can be taken literally, and you can't use astrology to determine whether the person you (or getting to) know is a "good" or "bad" person.

david starling

This was said, "

Actually, I am a Leo and an astrologer. Sometimes, one wants to respond or read a chart...interpret...but it is up to the astrologer to put the chart aside is they are tired, angry at something or someone; if it ''hits a sore spot'' or if the question is in the form of a confrontation or if one needs to look something up (as in an ephemeris) ---and the book or reference is not near....
it is VERY important to NOT begin to reply unless totally prepared. It isn't fair to the inquirer to give a rushed reading.
LIN

Here's one for a tired, angry, unprepared Sun Leo astrologer--

"After looking at this chart, all I can say is, 'Better luck next lifetime!'". :lol:

JUPITERASC

DO NOT AVOID
keeping in mind
that the TIMING of vast majority of natal charts
because times are recorded AFTER the event
anecdotal evidence
clearly
reliable delineation is dependent on reliable data :)
and so unless time of birth is reliable - delineation is not dependable