Tooth Problem. Will my new bridge be good ?

acmicasa

Hi everyone,
I am having tooth issue since very long. I got a new bridge in January this year but faced problems and waited as advised by doctor for 2 months as he wanted me to give time to bridge to settle down. It didn't and had to remove it recently. I will be getting new bridge done next week. I am traumatized by this problem and seeing dentist again and again for last 2-3 months. My question is will my new bridge be good and will it relieve me from all the pain and tooth problem?

Little background.
It all started with my careless attitude and I guess I am paying the price for it. I had first molar cavity problem started in 2010-11 and with time it got worst and finally it got pulled out in 2016. I waited for 2 years and then decided to get a bridge done on the area. I went to dentist this January and got the new bridge but it seems like it has created more problem than giving me relief.

Hope this chart gives something positive.
Thanks

Attachments

• astro_2at_event_hr.20562.8212.jpg
    astro_2at_event_hr.20562.8212.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 27

Almohsin

Hi
Saturn the natural indicator of Toothache.
Saturn in House VII, With the moon and Mars ,
Tough connections with planets House X
House X Therapy
House VII doctor
So better to change the doctor.

acmicasa

Hi
Saturn the natural indicator of Toothache.
Saturn in House VII, With the moon and Mars ,
Tough connections with planets House X
House X Therapy
House VII doctor
So better to change the doctor.

Thanks a lot Almohsin for replying.
If I change dentist will the problem go?
Yesterday I took second opinion from a dentist from a medical institute. The consulting dentist didn't find anything wrong with the line of treatment done by my current dentist.
I am confused. I don't know if it's good to change the dentist in the middle of treatment.

Almohsin

Hello again
House VII Guide Doctor . Saturn in Capricorn is strong
But the problem lies in the square of Saturn and the moon of the sun From House VII and X
This is difficult , Here the wise recommend changing your doctor .
But there is a better solution, Jupiter is now regressing, Because Jupiter is your cure, Jupiter's decline is not good
So wait If you do not want to change the doctor .
Jupiter is straight in its march on 15.07.2018
Good luck

acmicasa

Hello again
House VII Guide Doctor . Saturn in Capricorn is strong
But the problem lies in the square of Saturn and the moon of the sun From House VII and X
This is difficult , Here the wise recommend changing your doctor .
But there is a better solution, Jupiter is now regressing, Because Jupiter is your cure, Jupiter's decline is not good
So wait If you do not want to change the doctor .
Jupiter is straight in its march on 15.07.2018
Good luck

Thanks Almohsin, so I should wait untill 15th July and then go for rest of the treatment? This isn't possible because it has to be done this month only.

Now to change doctor, I guess I can make a request to the present dentist to let his spouse give permanent bridge. His spouse is also a dentist, both are experienced doctors. Do you think this will be like changing doctor as you suggested?

I think its retro mercury which always puts me in difficult positions/ or makes me visit something from past to correct. I posted natal chart in READ MY CHART section. I hope after 19th April things will settle down.

Last edited:

Almohsin

Yes this is possible, his wife can do it. yes retro mercury in the House of X Yes adversely affects also.Mercury here is the doctor's mind.Mercury's retreat will end after one day .Good luck