Too much Chiron/not too much Saturn in synastry

In a synastry I made with a guy I just “officially” met (we must have crossed roads in the past but we ignored each other) during a work meeting, I realized we have a strongly chironian relationship and not too much saturn. I instantly felt comfort sitting and talking with this guy and I may have a crush with him. I do believe that its reciprocal. However, I heard that chironian relationships dont last and also the fact that there are only square or bq aspects with each others moons plus saturn conjunct north node, should I be hoping for more? (There are other aspects that support a romantic relationship I think, but not sure if there is enough glue? )🤨

Last edited:

katydid

I think it is putting the cart before the horse, to look too closely at the synastry charts before you even begin dating.

Let the natural relationship between you begin, before trying to decide if it will work out or not. :wink:

I say that because I think people lose out on the experience if they try and second guess everything.

I think it is putting the cart before the horse, to look too closely at the synastry charts before you even begin dating.

Let the natural relationship between you begin, before trying to decide if it will work out or not. :wink:

I say that because I think people lose out on the experience if they try and second guess everything.

Hehe.. true! its fun though 😃😃

Actually it was the opposite here, I kind of want to see a sign in the synastry that there will be some longevity so I can be hopeful about it (and daydream all day), not that I wouldnt give a chance. It was kind of the goal here! 😂 if I have to be guilty of sth is the continuous daydreaming with guys that dont make a move in the end. Which is basically my life for the past 5 years ever since I moved to a place where “flirting” is not taking place in a way that occurs in most civilized places Ive lived, which has resulted to me being alone for all this time. For some people, astrology is healing. Generalizing and making assumptions, although im sure were coming from a good place, can lead to erroneous results.
Anyways.