Tom hiddleston's ascendant?

puppy4two

I really liked him in Thor as loki and he's acting was superb. i know that he's an aquarius (i just kind of knew when i saw him..)but what is his ascendant?
i'm getting an aquarius vibe since, even though aquarius' might not be pretty or handsome right in the face, they have a certain elegance and charm in them.
:love:

emmag

I think it's an 'Air' rising too but I'm tending towards a Gemini ascendant

I really liked him in Thor as loki and he's acting was superb. i know that he's an aquarius (i just kind of knew when i saw him..)but what is his ascendant?
i'm getting an aquarius vibe since, even though aquarius' might not be pretty or handsome right in the face, they have a certain elegance and charm in them.
:love:

Dunbar

He's really tall and he seems very outgoing and friendly. Gemini fits really well, but that's just an uneducated guess, just first impressions.

iChristina2012

Any other suggestions? Now I'm leaning towards Venus conjunct Ascendant, Capricorn rising or late Virgo rising with Saturn and Jupiter conjunction with Sun in 5th House.

Urawakai

I love him too!!
I don't believe he's a Gemini rising because I and a couple of my close friends have Gemini rising. He just doesn't seem to come off with any eccentricities or sharp wit. Of course, he is extremely intelligent, but in a more "wise scholar" sort of way. Also, his answers in interviews are always long, yet they're so calm he seems quiet. I feel like his smile is so unique though, so there might be clues in that!
I would love to know! I could see Virgo, like the above poster said.
How do we know if his moon sign is Aries or Taurus? (I'm leaning towards Taurus, myself)

WeCareALot

Isn't he kind of...chipper to be a Virgo rising? I mean, I guess it could work. He seems to be very knowledgeable (to the point of geekery) about the things that interest him, which strikes me as a Virgo-ish.

LeoCassandra

He is such an Aquarius with Pisces/Virgo mix. He's polite, educate (Virgo), wants to be friends with everyone, always smiling (Aqua), seems vulnerable (Pisces). I would dismissed Virgo rising if it would make him a Taurus Moon.

Last edited:

GoldDust

This one is driving me crazy! His eyes are so closely set together so that always makes me suspect a prominent Mercury which would be Gemini or Virgo rising (and I think there's no question he's 100% an Aries moon). The Gemini Rising could explain the ability to do impressions, his rapid speech and his proficiency at foreign languages (seriously-he speaks like 4 or 5 fluently), he's also very long-winded in interviews. But the talent for doing accents and the long-winded answers could also mean a Virgo Rising influence. Plus other hints that he could be Virgo Rising could be that he always looks neat and clean--I can't explain it any better than that--just that even when he's dressed in grungy clothing, he still looks clean. Plus the thin lips, knitted brow, and his workaholic tendencies scream Virgo Rising to me.

Phlox

I think it's Leo. He's got a lot of charisma and just look at him dancing. That's pure confidence on display here. :)

His Mars is conjunct Mercury, so I guess this "motor-mouth"-aspect is where we get the Gemini-vibes from. But Mars is also in Pisces in his 8th house - sex appeal, anyone? :D It's also trine Pluto, so even though he often seems to be the sensitive, dreamy, artistic kind of guy, he can be quite assertive to, especially because his Moon is in Aries.

Well, just a guess.

Btw, IF his ascendant is in Leo (birth time ~5pm), his Sun in Aquarius would be in his 6th house, ruled by Virgo.

Last edited:

TheSaturnGaze

I think he most definitely has Capricorn Ascendant. It's why he studied the Classics at Cambridge (Capricorn loves all things Classic and Ancient/History based), why he used to get cast in all those period pieces, why he looks so great and says he prefers wearing suits (men w/ Capricorn in their charts perfect the classic 3 piece suits like none other), why he keeps getting better looking with age (Cap looks better older/ more refined), why his cheekbones are the first thing you notice about him (Capricorn rules the protruding cheekbone look), and why he is funny (Capricorns are actually hilarious comedians).

I suspect w/ Saturn moving into Capricorn in Jan 2018, that his career will completely take off, b/c when Saturn conjuncts important points in your chart, the world loves you and applauds you/ you can do no wrong. The opposite happens when a Saturn transit is opposite to a point in your chart, then everything falls apart and people despise you (aka Geminis Kanye West, Azalea Banks & Donald Trump), who are considered villains right now bc they experiencing this Sagittarius Saturn transit in direct opposition to their sun signs.

theV

He has mutable rising for sure because he had many connection with mutable celebs like Jaime Alexander, Taylor Swift, Natalie Portman, Imogen Poots. He could be a Virgo rising or a Sagittarius rising.

Bjorkstrand

here's a chart for noon time

His moon trines taylor swift sun

Jim

Attachments

• hiddleston_tom.jpg
    hiddleston_tom.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 54

TheSaturnGaze

Ok, now I'm thinking I may have been wrong. He could also be a Cancer Rising, if his moon can fall in the 10th house bc there's this "dapper gentleman in suits" thing he is quite comfortable at being. Also, this would place his Sun in the 8th house of transformation and the need to feel sexy to the public (hence all these underwear ads, etc). Furthermore, this would place Leo in the 2nd house of Income and Sagittarius (the actor and the traveler) in the 6th house of Daily Work. His Aqua Venus would fall in 7th house of Libra -(the house of loving of the arts and music).

Attachments

• TH Cancer Rising.jpg
    TH Cancer Rising.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 51

MercyDerevko

Isn't he kind of...chipper to be a Virgo rising? I mean, I guess it could work. He seems to be very knowledgeable (to the point of geekery) about the things that interest him, which strikes me as a Virgo-ish.

This response made me laugh out loud because it's so true. Someone asked me if he could have a Virgo Ascendant and I knew that was unlikely but I couldn't describe why. CHIPPER is the word. Bingo. Points for description accuracy. So what's possibly a 'chipper' ascendant? ;)

earths

Virgo rising, Saturn the first house.He has a cold, tired,mature face

capricorn rising,

I am gemini with virgo rising, I dont see any of it on him. I get a lot of capricorn in the loki role, the horns, the black, his face often serious, his father "self made CEO" who married to an upper class. I see a lot of his father in him. Plus a lot of ambition.

I wished he was other sign, but he is veeeery Capricorn.

Last edited: