To be or not to be ?

JaMa3816

Can someone please help me with me and my girlfriends charts and compatibility issues and if there are any corrections we can make for us to work out.

My info
Name: CL
dob 11/28/1982
city and country Mumbai india
time 9am

any help is greatly appreciated, feel free to DM me for any further questions.

-love life

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Please post charts, not just birth information. Instructions here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1171

And you need to remove your girlfriend's birth info unless you have her permission to post it in this forum. If you do have her permission, you need to make that clear. Posting other people's birth information without their informed consent is against the rules, but you may post a chart with the birth info redacted.

rahu

Banned
hi jama
first of there is a very ultra,idealistic romantic feeling in the composite as psyche is conjunct the lilth/node conjunction.
this can give distinct feeling of other worldly influences bringing you together.
so there might be sense that destiny is at work.
but be cautioned that these
"altered reality" energies do not necessarily translate into a stable"normal" relationship.in this case there are distinct problems because psyche give a almost spiritual feeling of love , but the ixion/pluto midpoint is conjunct this stellium.
this cast a completely different glow on the relationship as tthis shows there are darker emotional feelings. feeling that are domineering and controlling. this aspect pattern is more conducive to BDSM type relationships.
this is complicate by the venus/moon midpoint which is conjunct to Jupiter and these are square the psyche/Lilith/node stellium.
Jupiter/venous/moon square the node really shows a strong love and likely feeling of devotion and commitment.
but underneath the pluto/ixion influence is a different story. as mentioned this is quite dark.
so it seems that the strong emotional feeling will be interfered with the , dark ixion/pluto influence which maybe unconscious or subconscious.
with the sun/juno ,midpoint conjunct o juoite ,the feelings for commitment or marriage are very strong... but again the underlying darker ixion/pluto feelings are interfering.
frankly feel these inlfuences are so diametrically oppose that the relationship will not go to another level of devotion.
with Sedna loosely conjunct the node and square to Jupiter and the moon, there is a commitment to truth and honesty here butt the ixion/pluto influence most likely are not conscious and therefore the energy of truth between you is being compromised .

mars is square to eris so there is a very strong sexual tension, but eris/mars is almost totally carnal which is the opposite of the feelings that psyche and the node would give.

the eros/psyche and eros/node and eros/Lilith midpoints are conjunct to Uranus which again really adds a intense and electrical love and attraction to the chart. but this is also very unstable and is nearly impossible to integrate into the routine patterns of a "normal",committed relationship.

I have to apologize to you before hand but with pluto/Saturn midpoint conjunct to ixion and nessus opposed to venus, this chart shows a very destructive bipolar BDSM dynamic . I think you are obsessed but don't realize that in addition to love you feel, you has have darker, unconscious needs to subjugate her. this is also indicated by orcus square to pluto.

the forces of light and darkness are operating in this chart and they are so extremely opposite that I would have to suggest that the woman cut this relationship off.
I can't remember ever seeing a chart with such powerful light and love opposed to such powerful darkness and subjugation. these extremes can not end well.
sorry
rahu

Last edited:

JaMa3816

Please post charts, not just birth information. Instructions here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1171

And you need to remove your girlfriend's birth info unless you have her permission to post it in this forum. If you do have her permission, you need to make that clear. Posting other people's birth information without their informed consent is against the rules, but you may post a chart with the birth info redacted.

sorry.. her info was removed as requested.

JaMa3816

hi jama
first of there is a very ultra,idealistic romantic feeling in the composite as psyche is conjunct the lilth/node conjunction.
this can give distinct feeling of other worldly influences bringing you together.
so there might be sense that destiny is at work.
but be cautioned that these
"altered reality" energies do not necessarily translate into a stable"normal" relationship.in this case there are distinct problems because psyche give a almost spiritual feeling of love , but the ixion/pluto midpoint is conjunct this stellium.
this cast a completely different glow on the relationship as tthis shows there are darker emotional feelings. feeling that are domineering and controlling. this aspect pattern is more conducive to BDSM type relationships.
this is complicate by the venus/moon midpoint which is conjunct to Jupiter and these are square the psyche/Lilith/node stellium.
Jupiter/venous/moon square the node really shows a strong love and likely feeling of devotion and commitment.
but underneath the pluto/ixion influence is a different story. as mentioned this is quite dark.
so it seems that the strong emotional feeling will be interfered with the , dark ixion/pluto influence which maybe unconscious or subconscious.
with the sun/juno ,midpoint conjunct o juoite ,the feelings for commitment or marriage are very strong... but again the underlying darker ixion/pluto feelings are interfering.
frankly feel these inlfuences are so diametrically oppose that the relationship will not go to another level of devotion.
with Sedna loosely conjunct the node and square to Jupiter and the moon, there is a commitment to truth and honesty here butt the ixion/pluto influence most likely are not conscious and therefore the energy of truth between you is being compromised .

mars is square to eris so there is a very strong sexual tension, but eris/mars is almost totally carnal which is the opposite of the feelings that psyche and the node would give.

the eros/psyche and eros/node and eros/Lilith midpoints are conjunct to Uranus which again really adds a intense and electrical love and attraction to the chart. but this is also very unstable and is nearly impossible to integrate into the routine patterns of a "normal",committed relationship.

I have to apologize to you before hand but with pluto/Saturn midpoint conjunct to ixion and nessus opposed to venus, this chart shows a very destructive bipolar BDSM dynamic . I think you are obsessed but don't realize that in addition to love you feel, you has have darker, unconscious needs to subjugate her. this is also indicated by orcus square to pluto.

the forces of light and darkness are operating in this chart and they are so extremely opposite that I would have to suggest that the woman cut this relationship off.
I can't remember ever seeing a chart with such powerful light and love opposed to such powerful darkness and subjugation. these extremes can not end well.
sorry
rahu

rahu thank you so much for your input. We both have had some issues for the last 2 months and mostly stuff related to my petty issues, mostly making a mountain out of a mole hill. But sexually there haven't been any issues, I mean yes its less frequent now but mostly due to our unhappiness. she reveled to me a few days ago that at some point in our relationship she thought I would be the one for her. I agree with what you are saying about me feeling mixed emotions or acting obsessively, and I am aware of that but want to stop behaving this way. we both feel like we want to continue this relationship and build something if we can. but the BDSm stuff you talk about just doesn't make sense to me, Im sorry for being ignorant.

and could you please elaborate on this line "this can give distinct feeling of other worldly influences bringing you together.
so there might be sense that destiny is at work."

are you saying that what I am feeling is not real ? and almost an illusion that I want to come true. and what about her ? why does she still try to be with me then ? yes we have spoken about breaking up but nothing official yet.. we usually take a day or two off from talking to each other and things calm down.

I do feel within that I am in a very dark place in my life right now, but that also might be related to my career.. even though I hold 2 terminal degrees ( MD and an MBA) I still haven't been successful getting my self a job and am doing other oddly hourly jobs on the side to survive.

once again I appreciate your help very much.

please respond at your convenience or lets DM.

Thanks again

rahu

Banned
rahu thank you so much for your input. We both have had some issues for the last 2 months and mostly stuff related to my petty issues, mostly making a mountain out of a mole hill. But sexually there haven't been any issues, I mean yes its less frequent now but mostly due to our unhappiness. she reveled to me a few days ago that at some point in our relationship she thought I would be the one for her. I agree with what you are saying about me feeling mixed emotions or acting obsessively, and I am aware of that but want to stop behaving this way. we both feel like we want to continue this relationship and build something if we can. but the BDSm stuff you talk about just doesn't make sense to me, Im sorry for being ignorant.

and could you please elaborate on this line "this can give distinct feeling of other worldly influences bringing you together.

are you saying that what I am feeling is not real ? and almost an illusion that I want to come true. and what about her ? why does she still try to be with me then ? yes we have spoken about breaking up but nothing official yet.. we usually take a day or two off from talking to each other and things calm down.

I do feel within that I am in a very dark place in my life right now, but that also might be related to my career.. even though I hold 2 terminal degrees ( MD and an MBA) I still haven't been successful getting my self a job and am doing other oddly hourly jobs on the side to survive.

once again I appreciate your help very much.

please respond at your convenience or lets DM.

Thanks again

but the BDSm stuff you talk about just doesn't make sense to me, Im sorry for being ignorant.

the aspect pertaining to these comments are mostly unconscious and subconscious so it is not unexpected that you consciously don't relate to these concept.
but the aspects are in this composite,so whether these particular aspects manifest is for time to reveal

the node is the energy of psychic and lilith is ones seminal,innermost emotional awareness/sensitivity. these are energyt axis' unlike the planet which can be conceptualized as distinct points or symbols.

as a consequence "higher"etheric planes of energy can come through the node and lilith, and this passages of energy can give the impression that higher planes of reality/destiny are operational in your relationship.
this can be true... but these energy are not soley related to mortal destines. so some times the energy that passes through you two is not pertinent top your relationship but can actually be confusing.
etheric energy are very difficult to integrate into a relationship because of their other worldly nature.
rahu

JaMa3816

Thanks Rahu,

Are there any remedies or Suggestions you may have to fix these misalignments between us.

And if you can find the time, can you delve a little bit into my career please. like I mentioned 2 degrees but no job :(

I really appreciate you taking this time out and talking to me about these matters.

you are awesome.

Jama