timing of injuries

waybread

I broke my foot on April 10 at around 10:00 am. The injury didn't need to happen: basically my rubber sole caught on the linoleum floor surface. It was kind of like tripping over one's shoe laces. Fortunately it wasn't as serious as many fractures, but I am supposed to stay off my feet for a few weeks.

Natally I have Saturn in 3 degrees Virgo opposite Mars at 0 degrees Pisces. In Placidus they are in my 12th (Virgo) and 6th houses. Transiting Saturn in Pisces hit this opposition. I went to the ER to have it looked after.

Saturn rules bones.

Pisces rules the feet.

Mars rules injuries in a general way.

The 6th house rules one's health.

The 12th house rules hospitals.

Who says astrology doesn't work?

Please share your own information and questions!

ElenaJ

On Feb 3rd I was bitten rather severely by a dog, near my ankle, so maybe also pisces.
I have the chart, and just as you worked it out, in my case as well I can see how it happened and the entire scene around it.
Of course, seeing it beforehand might have saved me a lot of pain and bother.
When it happened, I didn't tell anyone, just drove to Emergency. Note the event ascendent is on my natal Midheaven.
Turned out, everyone knew! They were all asking me how I was.
My public image (MH) was filtered through the event ascendent (blew it out into the world!).
So, the dog, 6th ruler mercury, at 19 Capricorn in my natal 12th... snuck up on me from behind my back! Secret enemy.
The woman I was guiding, who I do not like very much, is 7th with South Node there. In dark scorpio, a large looming threatening black cloaked figure that aroused the dog.
The 7th, in this case of open enemies, is Venus, in 12th and squaring mars, ascendent ruler in the 2nd. We didn't get along well.
The 2nd, house of self-esteem, I was taken back because I get along very well with dogs... why did he bite me of all people!
Uranus in 1st house, full of surprises, exactly squares sun in Aquarius, exactly conjunct my progressed sun and Venus.
My progressed sun/venus in my natal 7th, open enemies, with me being cordial and nice to her (Venus and sun)!
Note the 6th is also work, so the event 6th ruler mercury, me accompanying her (travel!) and talking (mercury communications).
Mercury of the event chart on the MH, this was career/work related.
By law, the ER had to make an official report about the attack.
I know who the dog owner is, but did not report him, only the general location of the attack. Neptune in 12th of secrets.
The local authority has advised him to take certain precautions to ensure it doesn't happen to others.

Finally, there was quite a bit of discussion about whether or not to close the wound with stitches.
The doctor wanted to do stitches, the staff all advised against it.
He is 7th, Venus, squaring mars in gemini, the sign of mercury, general opinion.
Venus is convinced, being exalted in pisces, in the sign of mercury's detriment and fall. So Venus won out.
Mercury rules 6th of health. It would have been better to not do stitches, but he did. It was not in my best interest, Venus is in the 12th.

By the way, the bite was on my ankle, which is Aquarius..... back to the sun square Uranus aspect, where sun is conjunct my progress sun/venus!

As I wrote earlier, the chart is like a photograph of the event!

In fact, not to leave anything out of the photo, my progressed mars is at 16 cancer, progressed Saturn is at 19 cancer, midpoint is exactly the event moon at 18 cancer!

Can't make it up, can you!

Screen Shot 2023-04-22 at 19.05.56.png

Osamenor

Staff member
The chart has an activated 12th house cusp, opposing the 6th that is ruled by gemini... the hands.
You didn't spill the coffee on your leg, or burn your tongue!

But I did spill tea on my leg two or three weeks later. Looks like I forgot to come back and mentioned that.

It was right on the heels of my friend, who was born 2 1/2 weeks after me, spilling tea on herself in the very same room.

StarchaserNancy

I broke my toe when Mars Rx Gemini, 3rd, was square to Mars Pisces, 12th. When Mars stat. D, it was the 4th week they mentioned to start to heal (4-6 wks.) I resumed full activity when Mars was D at the very same degree when the injury occurred Rx. Tr Mars was sextile to tr Chiron in my 1st house, too, when break occurred.

waybread

Thanks so much for sharing your incidents, everyone. I'm just sorry about your injuries. But to me they provide some interesting evidence about astrology actually working.

We've been talking about transits, but I sometimes find solar arcs and Ebertin anatomical degrees, to work, as well.

Outlook

@Elena the event chart with your additional personal links to your natal is great! its why I enjoy event charts and use them far more than natal these days.

to refer to chart…you are mars in gemini out and about together in a joint purpose venture (venus and mars are mutual reception) with venus in pisces who is a bit ‘lost’. Moon in 4th in its own sign makes you the guide since you are comfortable and strong but quickly there is an opposition to mercury in 10th. mercury rules 6th…and gemini in your second with mars there for personal attack on your body. mercury in this case is working guard dog….disposits to saturn in aqua for a strangers working dog, disposits to uranus in your first….for surprise attack on you!

because of mutual reception, and you being stronger, you carried the injury instead of the stranger who is piscean (disappeared from the event) and generally always defers to the other….so you carried the jupiter chiron inescapable injury.

ElenaJ

@Elena the event chart with your additional personal links to your natal is great! its why I enjoy event charts and use them far more than natal these days.

to refer to chart…you are mars in gemini out and about together in a joint purpose venture (venus and mars are mutual reception) with venus in pisces who is a bit ‘lost’. Moon in 4th in its own sign makes you the guide since you are comfortable and strong but quickly there is an opposition to mercury in 10th. mercury rules 6th…and gemini in your second with mars there for personal attack on your body. mercury in this case is working guard dog….disposits to saturn in aqua for a strangers working dog, disposits to uranus in your first….for surprise attack on you!

because of mutual reception, and you being stronger, you carried the injury instead of the stranger who is piscean (disappeared from the event) and generally always defers to the other….so you carried the jupiter chiron inescapable injury.
Well said!
When you look at a chart, if it's accurate for timing, you can pull a world of info out!
The only thing missing is what I had for breakfast! Or maybe you can find that as well!

Outlook

my contribution to injury is more long term major event since i had an unknown congenital malformed left hip that slowly decayed and eventually one day collapsed….just as uranus opposed saturn scorp and pluto conj chiron opp uranus and squared neptune. I used the uranus by electing robotic surgery to replace the hip. chiron being the inconvenient benefic! so far so marvellous!

the uranus and pluto last gasp….now just past conj my ascendent…the saturn conj asc brought on a tooth abscess…. continued to teeth….with likely implant and dentist is determined to replace a fifty year old front cap from my teens when i was sliding on parquet flooring, tripped and bust it. it looks ugly now. saturn 1st looks to be a remake of my smile!…. what else

Outlook

yes…left hip…libra. i have never been able to balance well on left side and never knew why. i know know i am the product of inbreeding with these europeans intermarrying counsins!! which explains my crooked face too! and crooked mouth which dentists agonise over. now at least I know and can laugh about it!

Outlook

Well said!
When you look at a chart, if it's accurate for timing, you can pull a world of info out!
The only thing missing is what I had for breakfast! Or maybe you can find that as well!
breakfast or last event….is moons previous contact…sextile uranus which disposits to mars venus mutual reception. it wasnt a usual thing and you mixed up two or more things…… i need to learn which planet rules which food!

or maybe the uranus and pisces means you skipped …abstinance!

Last edited:

ElenaJ

yes…left hip…libra. i have never been able to balance well on left side and never knew why. i know know i am the product of inbreeding with these europeans intermarrying counsins!! which explains my crooked face too! and crooked mouth which dentists agonise over. now at least I know and can laugh about it!
Libra off balance!