Tikana, Rafaella, is he interested in my persona ?

Carla

My question is if this guy is interested on me and not only my intimate part haha

I am in detriment in his sign, I do like him but at the same time I am seeing him in a negative and not in trustful way, I am not feeling comfortable with this doubt.
He mercury is in my sign but in my 12th house so I guess that his interest on me is secretive not showing up to me, is this bad ? because 12th house is the house of enemies so he may has some negative intentions towards me ?! I think this guy wants to use me.

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 58

rafaella

My question is if this guy is interested on me and not only my intimate part haha

I am in detriment in his sign, I do like him but at the same time I am seeing him in a negative and not in trustful way, I am not feeling comfortable with this doubt.
He mercury is in my sign but in my 12th house so I guess that his interest on me is secretive not showing up to me, is this bad ? because 12th house is the house of enemies so he may has some negative intentions towards me ?! I think this guy wants to use me.

Yes 12th house is not ideal placement, does show hidden motives. He is combust, so that makes things even more under the surface. Mercury is applying to two malefics. I do think you need to be cautious and trust your intuition. Something else is going on with him.

What causes you to be distrustful of him? Is it something he is doing, his behaviour?

rafaella

what is it ?

here is the thing, his behavior towards me is very polite but I don't know about him much. What do you see exactly, Rafaella ?

well then get to know him better before you decide to enter relationship with him.

I cant say whats going on, he is in the 12th and combust. So things around him are hidden, he may not want to be too open. Mars is in 10th and Saturn rules his 10th so maybe work issues?