thoughts about my chart re: personality & future

dianab

Could anyone read this chart bellow? what its strenghts and weaknesses? what calls attention? what about my future?

Attachments

• astro12.jpg
    astro12.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 49

Indeed I Dream

Could anyone read this chart bellow? what its strenghts and weaknesses? what calls attention? what about my future?

Well, You're a very stern Woman..)
Your Ascendant is full of Saturn..
And your opposite House is full of Venus..
The problem is that Mars is against you somehow..
This is why you need the Moon as a Helper..
North Node in Pisces is very Dirty when it squares Mercury in Gemini..
Especially now, as Sun is transcending your 10th house..
So be ready to manifest Neptune against whatever goes on in your 7th house now.. (Gegner/Enemies...in German.)
This all means that you have to work out your Northnode somehow.
And then comes Neptune square Mars..
People problems everywhere in your Chart..
Just make it Right this Time by activating Jupiter in the 11th house..
Then therefore it can lead a good path on the Ascendant..
And make you fromm (eager in German.)
Like Saturn conjunct Moon and Uranus..
It's a double-standard key to Love..
Like North Node square Mercury and Venus in Gemini..
It always is Bad sometimes..
Get it?! Work on your Love.. Then fruition comes to You..
:whistling:

Kannon

You have a strong mental, even intellectual nature that should serve you well in the work you do. There is a tendency to live in the abstract world of ideation, but so long as you are productive with it, and can stay grounded that is just fine. Sun & Mercury are not conjunct, but they are parallel 22-23 north. These are contra-parallel Saturn [22S17] and Neptune [22S07]. Moon in Capricorn conjunct Saturn supports this intellectual nature in a materially productive direction that could allow for instincts of an enterprising, business nature. Moon opposite Venus allows for professionalism in dealing with others especially in personalized service. Mercury conjunct Venus brings in consideration of others in communications and courtesies with varied types of persons and situations.

Right now you're experiencing the transit of Pluto parallel natal Neptune and Saturn, which is a change of worldview, a transformation of previously solidified concepts about life and yourself that no longer serve you. It is a slow process that will continue for the next several years, not easy, but essential to your growth and development.

Next year will bring the start of Neptune's transit conjunct your natal North Node, which will be a time that reshapes your sense of your future, possibly with some misadventures, detours, confusion before clarity sets in as to what you can do to realize the ideals of your life. If you have no such ideals, they will need to form then or you may remain in confusion. By ideal I mean a guiding ideal of spiritual character or vision for your identity and life that gives it direction and purpose.

To an extent this re-visioning process has already begun with Neptune's transit square your natal Sun, which is winding up slowly over the next couple years. You've had doubts about your capacity/identity, probably lower energy at times. That is natural for this transit, but is not its purpose, which is to cleanse away ego that impedes expression of your true self, to soften us up to be expressive of spiritual things and true creativity again.

dianab

Thanks guys.. i'd like more info about my Saturn return... anyone can help me?

Well, You're a very stern Woman..)
Your Ascendant is full of Saturn..
And your opposite House is full of Venus..
The problem is that Mars is against you somehow..
This is why you need the Moon as a Helper..
North Node in Pisces is very Dirty when it squares Mercury in Gemini..
Especially now, as Sun is transcending your 10th house..
So be ready to manifest Neptune against whatever goes on in your 7th house now.. (Gegner/Enemies...in German.)

wha does this Neptune against whatever stuff in 7th house means?

Indeed I Dream

Thanks guys.. i'd like more info about my Saturn return... anyone can help me?

wha does this Neptune against whatever stuff in 7th house means?

:innocent: .. )
Neptune in the first house lets you say against enemies if you believe...
For example enemies that are bad or ugly someway.
Neptune is a bringer of luck in astrology, sometimes. Because Neptune rules higher mind, often
:joyful:

Last edited:

Kannon

dianab,

In a sense your Saturn return has already begun since it is now [22S03] parallel its natal declination [22S17] -- and Neptune's [22S07].

However, its fuller effect won't be felt, of course, until it is conjunct its natal position, which will first bring it opposite your natal Venus, and conjunct your natal Moon as well. That indicates changes in your domestic and relational life, an ending to personal emotional/relational patterns from the last 14-29 years. Some issues will become unavoidable and some things in your personal life will come to a close.

Just beware that Saturn returns that are also conjunct natal Moon can feel especially heavy, possibly laden with responsibilities that eclipse pleasures, or a tendency to isolate yourself. Don't let it to turn into loneliness and depression. Know who are your true allies that you trust and be sure to stay in touch and get good support.

Saturn's parallel to your natal Neptune indicates a period in which some dreams seem to come to an end, some confusion, disillusionment. Don't let it get you down -- especially not down on yourself. This can be a very challenging set of transits to deal with. Just know that over the next couple years some important matters in your personal life will need to be dealt with so that you can reconfigure your life in a way that lets you get a new start in many areas of personal importance.

This will come with some stress, some temporary limits to your fullest personal freedom as you reprioritize your efforts until the more important stuff is dealt with.

This process will bring challenges to your strength, some added responsibilities perhaps, but just temporarily. That is because Saturn's position puts it contra-parallel your natal Sun. Your Saturn return is really centered time-wise amid a bunch of transits that Saturn makes to your chart, spreading out this process over a couple years.

Accept that the assumptions you've made about your life and future may not have been quite in line with your real purpose. Give yourself some time to do some clearing of any unhealthy patterns in your relationships or life overall, then you'll be able to recover a fresh perspective to move forward.

Make some adjustments focused especially on first re-ordering your internal and domestic life in ways that allow better health and which deal authoritatively with any lingering psychological or family issues. It may be unavoidable to deal with such issues with at least one parent before you can move on in your own life.

Later, you'll get the chance to reignite your imganation and rekindle your dreams and aspirations. But for now those should be seen as under delay -- not denial. So don't slip into getting down on yourself or negative about your ability simply because you've not yet gotten to where you want to be. Give yourself a chance later to reimagine your future and your life in a way that works for you now ... one step at a time.

Sometimes we get particular mages in mind associated with what we consider happiness or success to be. It is good to do a clearing, let them go. But that doesn't mean we let go of fulfillment, just the assumptions or 'pretties' we attached to them to lure us forward. Sometimes there are issues that block our forward movement and trying to go on with them not dealt with is like trying to travel with weighty baggage slowing us down. The next year or two is a window of opportunity for changing that.