Thomas H Burgoyne

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
I'll do your parans tomorrow, i got my scar as a kid falling against a door frame, Passport Photo's need you to look serious, i'm sorry usaully i'm always smiling!

Janet at 11 used to go into trances, and i verify that recording on link below is her talking with investigators, i wonder how she didn't damage her vocal cords, could be disturbing to some members, so be warned:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17Xhed0jP50

This happened with her just playing with a ouija board with her sister, so now you know why i give warnings with Ritual Magic!

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
Yes we helped Janet, but she never really recovered, a few years ago i saw her on TV, but she looked like a frightened rabbit, bless her!
In 1977 i was a junior investigator attached to Maurice Grosse.
The Conjuring 2 film was loosely based on the events but hardly accurate, the most accurate Drama would be "The Enfield Haunting", that stays accurate to events 95%.

Do you know her natal. were you able to use astrology to assist her in any way?

Most of us, my generation anyways, played with the board, it didn't work, we got bored, and that was all.

Why do you think that she was chosen by the "?" ?

The entity stated that it uses the life force of youth, but, many of us, played with The Ouija Board, it was the $10 Christmas gift, that seemed to work as good as Mouse Trap.

Was the home she was in special? Was her family different? I guess, I want to know why this person. Why Janet?

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
I'll do your parans tomorrow, i got my scar as a kid falling against a door frame, Passport Photo's need you to look serious, i'm sorry usaully i'm always smiling!

QUOTE]

I will be looking forward to reading it, and responding. I should let you know, that I will be working out of town, where I will be will have no access to computer. Not sure, when I will be here, and when I won't. Just letting you know.

When I was 6, I was running in the school hallway, a boy pushed me, my teeth hit a doorknob. I chipped a tooth, and cut my lip, stitches.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I see the kite, I had not before, it is not extremely tight, but, it is there. They are soft aspects, I am used to hard, but they are hard planets. :lol:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,

The first four pages of your parans are on private members download below:-

Attachments

• picture 24 40% (2).jpg
    picture 24 40% (2).jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 29
  • picture 25 40% (2).jpg
    picture 25 40% (2).jpg
    57 KB · Views: 27
  • picture 26 40% (2).jpg
    picture 26 40% (2).jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 30
  • picture 27 40% (2).jpg
    picture 27 40% (2).jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 25

Monk

Premium Member
The final four pages are below, is there anything in them that you feel are accurate?

Attachments

• picture 28 40% (2).jpg
    picture 28 40% (2).jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 30
  • picture 29 40% (2).jpg
    picture 29 40% (2).jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 27
  • picture 30 40% (2).jpg
    picture 30 40% (2).jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 23
  • picture 31 40% (2).jpg
    picture 31 40% (2).jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 24

Monk

Premium Member
I was a junior investigator regarding the Enfield Haunting, and was never there as much as Maurice Grosse or Guy Playfair, but i did see a great deal of paranormal activity.
Janet was going through Puberty at the time and it is thought that some malevolent entities can attack some children during this stage.
I never got Janets birth chart, i was at the stage of learning astrology in 1977, and everything had to be plotted on an astrology wheel by hand then, no astrology programs to make life easier, i found it exhausting when i was 21.

It looked like there were several personalties, one was a previous tenent who had died in the house named Bill Wilkins, but there was another personality that i thought was different that was malevolent.

My memories of that time are listed below, my Avatar on that forum is Astronomer 62, several pages to read:-
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1220985/pg1

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,

Thank you, and good morning! I have only read The Watcher of the South. Sounds accurate so far. Unfortunately I have to go out of town now. I will read, and be back soon!😄

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
In regards to you trying to find out when the Age of Aquarius began, it is a difficult question, the astrology wheel has been fixed for approx. 2,000 years and hasn't moved regarding procession.
The four Royal Persian Stars, being Regulus, Aldebaran, Antares and Formalhaut (you have this one in your parans) are the masters of the Angles, Some say that Aldebaran or Regulus were the chief stars.

There is only one star that has changed signs recently that actually sits on the ecliptic, the others do not.

By Greenwich mean time, Regulus slipped into Virgo at 04:56 AM on 18th September 2011, i have no idea if this will help you but it is the best i can do!

Last edited:

david starling

Hi Opal,
In regards to you trying to find out when the Age of Aquarius began, it is a difficult question, the astrology wheel has been fixed for approx. 2,000 years and hasn't moved regarding procession.
The four Royal Persian Stars, being Regulus, Aldebaran, Antares and Formalhaut (you have this one in your parans) are the masters of the Angles, Some say that Aldebaran or Regulus were the chief stars.

There is only one star that has changed signs recently that actually sits on the ecliptic, the others do not.

By Greenwich mean time, Regulus slipped into Virgo at 04:56 AM on 18th September 2011, i have no idea if this will help you but it is the best i can do!

Monk, it's really a personal choice as to when the sidereal Ages begin and end. You choose the the point that marks the Age in the sidereal zodiac, and where the Sign-boundaries are. Nearly all astrologers are using the Vernal Equinoctial Point as the indicator, and Precession of the Vernal Equinox gives its rate of transit through their own choice of sideral Sign-boundary locations. Most practicing, Western siderealists are centering one of their 12 equal Signs, Taurus, on the longitudinal, zodiacal position of Aldebaran, which gives a sidereal Aquarian Age not beginning until 2377.

Most tropicalists are using equal sidereal Signs, and believe that the sidereal zodiac is useful ONLY for determining the Astrological Ages. Relatively few are using Regulus to locate the boundary between sidereal Leo and Virgo, which would mean that for them, the Vernal Equinoctial Point transited retrograde from sidereal Pisces into sidereal Aquarius at the beginning of Northern hemispheric Spring in the year 2012. Some are using equal sidereal Signs, and the VEP's location in the Year 1 A.D. to affix the boundary between sidereal Aries and Pisces, which gives the start-date for the sidereal Aquarian Age as 2149.

Or, one could pick Sign-boundaries between the unequal-length, zodiacal constellations, and have the Aquarian Age beginning when the VEP reaches the chosen longitudinal boundary between the constellations Pisces and Aquarius. Then, the start-date will depend on just where one locates that particular boundary.

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi David,
I agree, i was just trying to see why T.H. Burgoyne picked 22nd December 1880, did he get the date wrong or the year?

Most Sun calendars are aligned to Sirius or Alnilam, and in 1880 the Mayan Calendar was aligned, as it still was in 2012, if we agree it started in Izapa, i was just trying to work out what he was thinking?
Regulus sitting on the cusp wasn't that far from 2012, to be truthful i have no idea why he chose the date other than Winter Solstice.
We really don't know when the Aquarian Age began or begins!
As Sun set in Izapa, Mexico, Alnilam, Belt of Orion was rising on 21st December 2012!!!
uk5c69565d.png

Monk

Premium Member
However in 1880, Sirius wasn't aligned.

You will see if we use ancient Egyptian sunrise day marker on 21st December 2012 in Izapa, Mexico, we get Sirius Setting, how are Egyptian, Mayan and Gregorian calendars all aligned to Sirius?
oh5c695985.png

david starling

Hi David,
I agree, i was just trying to see why T.H. Burgoyne picked 22nd December 1880, did he get the date wrong or the year?

Most Sun calendars are aligned to Sirius or Alnilam, and in 1880 the Mayan Calendar was aligned, as it still was in 2012, if we agree it started in Izapa, i was just trying to work out what he was thinking?
Regulus sitting on the cusp wasn't that far from 2012, to be truthful i have no idea why he chose the date other than Winter Solstice.
We really don't know when the Aquarian Age began or begins!
As Sun set in Izapa, Mexico, Alnilam, Belt of Orion was rising on 21st December 2012!!!
uk5c69565d.png

The point of Winter Solstice would be ingressing sidereal Scorpio at the same time the point of Vernal Equinox ingresses sidereal Aquarius. I'm not certain that Burgoyne ever mentioned Aquarius specifically. He was talking about a new Age, though. Later, his new Age was assumed to have been that of Aquarius, from what I've been able to ascertain.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,

Any idea how I can print these, I have tried various methods?

Never mind, they are all printed. I will be back Monk.

Enjoy reading Le Clef, and Le Clef Hermetique. Let me know what you think of them.

Last edited:

david starling

There's no reason to use the point of Winter Solstice for an Aquarian Age --it's an Equinoctial point Age. Burgoyne was aware of the search for the astrological planet that was later named Pluto, meaning the Lord of the Underworld, and given rulership of Scorpio. He called it Planet X, and had nothing good to say about it, declaring it the source of all evil. Interesting then, that he predicted disasters for a new Age timed by the Winter Solstice, which would have given him a new sidereal Age of Scorpio (not Aquarius). Those who admired his work jumped on the Age of Aquarius bandwagon decades after his death.

Opal

Premium Member
There's no reason to use the point of Winter Solstice for an Aquarian Age --it's an Equinoctial point Age. Burgoyne was aware of the search for the astrological planet that was later named Pluto, meaning the Lord of the Underworld, and given rulership of Scorpio. He called it Planet X, and had nothing good to say about it, declaring it the source of all evil. Interesting then, that he predicted disasters for a new Age timed by the Winter Solstice, which would have given him a new sidereal Age of Scorpio (not Aquarius). Those who admired his work jumped on the Age of Aquarius bandwagon decades after his death.

I like the concept of new years, and new ages, starting at solstice. For me the three stationary days of light, make sense, for the beginning, always. That is why we have New Years there, we just moved it from what we called pagan ritual of solstice to January 1.

I am sure not all of his theories are credible, but I have explored worse ones. I am still interested in exploring his le clef thoughts, and others opinions on le clef, and le clef hermetique.

david starling

I like the concept of new years, and new ages, starting at solstice. For me the three stationary days of light, make sense, for the beginning, always. That is why we have New Years there, we just moved it from what we called pagan ritual of solstice to January 1.

I am sure not all of his theories are credible, but I have explored worse ones. I am still interested in exploring his le clef thoughts, and others opinions on le clef, and le clef hermetique.

What's wrong with starting in Spring? Renewal rather than dormancy?

petosiris

Banned
To be sure, one could not conceive what starting-point to assume in a circle, as a general proposition; but in the circle through the middle of the zodiac one would properly take as the only beginnings the points determined by the equator and the tropics, that is, the two equinoxes and the two solstices. Even then, however, one would still be at a loss which of the four to prefer. Indeed, in a circle, absolutely considered, no one of them takes the lead, as would be the case if there were one starting-point, but those who have written on these matters have made use of each of the four, in various ways assuming some one as the starting-point, as they were led by their own arguments and by the natural characteristics of the four points. This is not strange, for each of these parts has some special claim to being reasonably considered the starting-point and the new year. The spring equinox might be preferred because first at that time the day begins to be longer than the night and because it belongs to the moist season, and this element, as we said before, is chiefly present at the beginning of nativities; the summer solstice because the longest day occurs at that time and because to the Egyptians it signifies the flooding of the Nile and the rising of the dog star; the fall equinox because all the crops have by then been harvested, and a fresh start is then made with the sowing of the seed of future crops; and the winter solstice because then, after diminishing, the day first begins to lengthen. It seems more proper and natural to me, however, to employ the four starting-points for investigations which deal with the year, observing the syzygies of the sun and moon at new and full moon which most nearly precede them, and among these in particular the conjunctions at which eclipses take place, so that from the starting-point in Aries we may conjecture what the spring will be like, from that in Cancer the summer, from that in Libra the autumn, and from that in Capricorn the winter. For the sun creates the general qualities and conditions of the seasons, by means of which even those who totally ignorant of astrology can foretell the future. - http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/2C*.html#10

david starling

To be sure, one could not conceive what starting-point to assume in a circle, as a general proposition; but in the circle through the middle of the zodiac one would properly take as the only beginnings the points determined by the equator and the tropics, that is, the two equinoxes and the two solstices. Even then, however, one would still be at a loss which of the four to prefer. Indeed, in a circle, absolutely considered, no one of them takes the lead, as would be the case if there were one starting-point, but those who have written on these matters have made use of each of the four, in various ways assuming some one as the starting-point, as they were led by their own arguments and by the natural characteristics of the four points. This is not strange, for each of these parts has some special claim to being reasonably considered the starting-point and the new year. The spring equinox might be preferred because first at that time the day begins to be longer than the night and because it belongs to the moist season, and this element, as we said before, is chiefly present at the beginning of nativities; the summer solstice because the longest day occurs at that time and because to the Egyptians it signifies the flooding of the Nile and the rising of the dog star; the fall equinox because all the crops have by then been harvested, and a fresh start is then made with the sowing of the seed of future crops; and the winter solstice because then, after diminishing, the day first begins to lengthen. It seems more proper and natural to me, however, to employ the four starting-points for investigations which deal with the year, observing the syzygies of the sun and moon at new and full moon which most nearly precede them, and among these in particular the conjunctions at which eclipses take place, so that from the starting-point in Aries we may conjecture what the spring will be like, from that in Cancer the summer, from that in Libra the autumn, and from that in Capricorn the winter. For the sun creates the general qualities and conditions of the seasons, by means of which even those who totally ignorant of astrology can foretell the future. - http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/2C*.html#10

I like the Line of Intersection of the orbital and Equatorial planes for the sidereal Ages. Also, the balance of light with darkness.