This might be it...

kimiko8

I don't like going into steady relationships, because my situation is difficult. I have my family, I have my hobbies, I have my job to keep me occupied and happy. Still, I wish I had the courage to settle.

Recently I met someone, and the more we see each other the more he convinces me that he is it. I'm still in two minds about it. I'd rather not commit than commit to break up later. But, I still don't want to let go of something so prefect...

Here is our synastry and composite chart. Can anyone comment on it? If anyone needs his natal chart, I can provide it too.

Last edited:

theV

The Composite Sun square Saturn is alarming. Saturn heavy in the composite chart always indicate a heated relationship. I constantly see it in chart of couple with repressed hatred, anger and loath to each other. In addition to that, Uranus square the Sun and Chiron Square the Sun opposite St/Urn.

The relationship leans toward communication and good conversation, understanding each other mindset. Moon/Mercury shows up both in composite and synastry.

Last edited:

kimiko8

The Composite Sun square Saturn is alarming. Saturn heavy in the composite chart always indicate a heated relationship. I constantly see it in chart of couple with repressed hatred, anger and loath to each other. In addition to that, Uranus square the Sun and Chiron Square the Sun opposite St/Urn.

The relationship leans toward communication and good conversation, understanding each other mindset. Moon/Mercury shows up both in composite and synastry.

I read that composite chart shows the outcome of a relationship, while a synastry shows how two people interact with each other. Is that right?

How can repressed anger or hate be there when there is communication? Which area is this difficulty in?
Can you explain the other aspects?

theV

Synastry is what attract you to each other like the first sign or the first meeting, things you like about each other. composite is more about in intimate light, two together as unity. Saturn is bad in composite. a lot of celebs couple and real life couple have strong saturn and they are at each other throat. However, you do have Moon/Mercury that might balance things off and help you to talk things through.

kimiko8

I would like to ask about a few things from the composite chart:
There is a Mars opposite Pluto on the chart. I saw somewhere this might be indicative of abuse.
Saturn, which seems to be afflicted, is in our 9th house of knowledge and higher learning. I'm still studying, and I want to go further, he's already well settled into his career. Does this bode some ill things for my own education?