This is becoming frustrating... will company give me a job....

Arolledpineappol

Well not too fond of lord of the ascendant Saturn, being on a smokey degree (they find me so-so, nothing spectacular but at least nothing meh either). Separating from a square to the lord of the tenth and making no aspect to the ascendant or the midheaven. I think they do want someone spectacular.

Saturn my significator and planet of restrictions in the house of dreams and hopes, i was feeling ok i see this and I am wondering why it is too much to dream of normality, with how awkward the last job interviews went. So maybe that is what Saturn is doing in the 11th.

Luckily i think i can do a lot with my mind to just keep marching forward till I find where i’ll land.

Well anyway Saturn, is in a separating square from Mars, showing the obstacles and hurdles they may have felt in the way or that i’d have to get over if i would be hired.

I wont make too much of Mars being in the 8th house as it is an entity that is about other peoples money.

The moon semisquares Mars, and is in a separating conjunction from the midheaven....it’s also in its fall....sigh, i guess not this one either.

Anything else? this is another one where i did not look for transfers of light. Looks like they favour people already working there for the positions they have...so tough luck if you don’t have a foot in the door already....

Attachments

• 66FB783A-C0B5-47E9-8129-7E75C681396A.jpg
    66FB783A-C0B5-47E9-8129-7E75C681396A.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 32
Easy does it! Your really going to have to love yourself a little for good things to happen.
The ascendant is too early, and a semi square between your paperworks in the moon.

If this is the same company your last horary was about, did they call you for an interview? If not yet (ascendant too early) then I’d work on your paperworks, double check your CV and all related paperworks then work on the interview skills. If you get an interview then you can do another chart as then a new factor would have come in.
Best of luck.

Chrysalis

Well that's a very lucky YES, moon just manages to hit mars...i didn't think she was going to make it at first but she does.

Mars is not in good shape here though, so even though mars receives you also...then yes you may get the job but not end up liking it.

Arolledpineappol

I don’t know you guys, still no call back or anything...i’m a bit at the end of my tither with this, so no worries Chrysalis a job that brings in money, is better than no job at all, despite all the romantic cliche ‘not worth it if you don’t like it.’ ....unless we are multimillionaires...

Anyway thanks for the help, spiritdance yea this is the same one...

rafaella

Well not too fond of lord of the ascendant Saturn, being on a smokey degree (they find me so-so, nothing spectacular but at least nothing meh either). Separating from a square to the lord of the tenth and making no aspect to the ascendant or the midheaven. I think they do want someone spectacular.

Saturn my significator and planet of restrictions in the house of dreams and hopes, i was feeling ok i see this and I am wondering why it is too much to dream of normality, with how awkward the last job interviews went. So maybe that is what Saturn is doing in the 11th.

Luckily i think i can do a lot with my mind to just keep marching forward till I find where i’ll land.

Well anyway Saturn, is in a separating square from Mars, showing the obstacles and hurdles they may have felt in the way or that i’d have to get over if i would be hired.

I wont make too much of Mars being in the 8th house as it is an entity that is about other peoples money.

The moon semisquares Mars, and is in a separating conjunction from the midheaven....it’s also in its fall....sigh, i guess not this one either.

Anything else? this is another one where i did not look for transfers of light. Looks like they favour people already working there for the positions they have...so tough luck if you don’t have a foot in the door already....

13-14 weeks before a job comes. It is slow. Fixed signs. Moon fixed. Moon in fall. I hope it is days...but I think it is slower than that. I do not know whether this is at the company you want. The chart only tells of a job.

Arolledpineappol

13-14 weeks before a job comes. It is slow. Fixed signs. Moon fixed. Moon in fall. I hope it is days...but I think it is slower than that. I do not know whether this is at the company you want. The chart only tells of a job.

...thank you Rafaella, nothing this week and the timings you stated match my transits. But i will still try my luck with other places until then ...