Things Commonly Said To Your Sign:

ReincarnatedRainbow

Gemini (I've had so many Gemini friends, and this is what I find myself constantly saying to them):
"My God, do you know EVERYONE?"
"Shut up. You are popular."
"You laugh too much. It makes your affection seem easily acquired."

Leo (family and friends-of-family is swimming with them):
"You told that whole story just to prove that you are a bad ***, didn't you?"
"You're looking for compliments, aren't you? I'm not giving them." (Half of the Leos I know will deny this, the other half will say something like, "I am simply informing you of my awesomeness. I don't need your compliments.")
"No, no! That's not what I meant! What I am TRYING to say is that you did a GREAT job, regardless of the minor mess ups. Um, no...What people THOUGHT were mess ups. They're just too stupid to realize that they were not mistakes. Ha, idiots."
"'Just great'? Well, yeah. You did a great job. What do you mean-? Ah, YES. It was a friggin' fabulous job, okay, Miss Picky?" (ALL but two of the Leos I know are women.)

Aquarius:
"Really? You don't think I'm weird?"
"Were you eavesdropping? I don't care how great your ears work!"
"What the HELL do your new lawn sprinklers have to do with your ambiguous sexual orientation? Whoa, Korea seriously did that?"
"You forgot her name already?! But you just met yesterday! What do you mean, 'you don't recall'? At Kathy's birthday party, jerk!"

Cancer (I know so many!):
"You deserve better than that!"
"Are you kidding me? You're a gorgeous woman/great guy!"
"I believe you; you seem psychic."
"Green apples make you horny? You learn something new every day...Um, wait...Jeffrey? Aren't we sharing a green apple? Why are you blushing?"

Capricorn (I know a few):
"Oh, my god. Is popularity all that matters to you?"
"Stop being so goddamn uptight."
"I know your secret, and don't think for a second that I won't share it." (I find it surprisingly easy to con Cappies into revealing their secrets.)
"Jesus freaking Christ, you're annoying."
"I'm not trying to be mean!"
"Shut up. You know you love me." (They usually reply "Regretfully, yes".)

jsummerfield

Cancer:
"Stop sulking!"
"Are you trying to buy my affection with baked goods and dairy products?"

Capricorn:
"You rode the subway to the last stop just to get your money's worth?"
"Writing in font size 5 to save paper is false economy"

Libra:
"Have you decided yet? Anytime this century would be nice."
"You've told me the opinions of everyone in this room but not what you think"

Assyrian_Libra

It's probably easier to list the things I usually say to others(or myself):
Libra Sun:
"Yes,I totally agree with what you're saying.."
"Look,I don't want to argue with you,ok?I was wrong and you were right."
"Which shirt should I wear today,black or white?Let's make a list with all the pros and cons!"
"Guys,guys,stop fighting!Can't we all just get along?"
"Are you crazy?I can't wear this,the colors don't match!"
"That was a great movie,wasn't it?You didn't like it?Yeah I guess you're right,it sucked."

(avoiding confrontations of any kind)

hahaha!!!! YESSS! thats so meeee LMAO!!!

for me

Why you taking so long sigh, pick and choose now!
Libra: Can you wait I'm trying to think here, I hate making a mistake.. lololol

Me: Um I dont know what to drink you think I should drink Liquor or Vodka which one you think I should get??? I'm not sure which is which????
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leo: yelling and yelling and being dramatic
Libra: In my mind (getting annoyed and being passive with the crazy dramatic leo..)
Leo:Leo continue to be a drama queen for hours..
Libra: In the mind of the LIBRA (Ugh can she just shut the hell up geeish shut UP... I want peace and quiet already I feel so frustrated already, I know I'm trying to be nice because I am and all and being passive, but if this crazy leo dont shut her mouth I'm going to snap and be in her level, fair enough!)

Oh great Libra changed his mind being indecisive and gets passive again

Libra: He start to used the power of his libra charm... Hey, miss leo whats wrong, you're so upset...... want to hangout and relax I got some few dollars and I feel bad want to come to a spa with me looks like you going to need it... I know I do... and we can get something to eat after our nice massages and nice facials:wink::smile::smile::smile:

Leo: Sure! :devil:

LOL

Last edited:

Assyrian_Libra

This is common with me... and this always happened I'm always late for something just because I want to look my best :happy::happy::happy::joyful::joyful::joyful:

Libra: I need to get ready to go out

Libra boy picking out his clothes. He try them on and keep changing for whatever he thinks look good or bad... been 25 min... Now he about to take a shower

Aqua Sister: knock knock...bang-bang!!! Hurry up you slow turtle... you been in there for 1 hour what the hell are you doing!!!

Libra: Hold on just a few mins... I just got out the shower I need to blow dry and fix my hair...

Libra boy in the bathroom getting irritated with his hair... he trying to get it right this time... lololol

Aqua Sister: **** you!!! Can you move a little faster helloooo it's been 30 mins already it does not take 30 mins to get your hair done.....

Libra: My hair does not look like the way I wanted, I'm almost finished then I will shave real quick and brush my teeth!

Aqua sister: You **** ******** ( Libra is LMAO) can you please hurry up?!!?? We are 10 mins late now...

Libra: Ok done...goshhhh :innocent:

ScorpioCrow

Real-life comment to me, a Capricorn rising with Venus conjunct Ascendant:
"You always look sad." (also known as RBS, Resting B****face Syndrome)
"You are so beautiful!" (read: Hello, I love you...)

Sayings by the signs as children/teenagers:
ARIES: "Me first!" or "Get out of my way!"
TAURUS: *stubbornly refuses something* "3 cheers for won't-power!" or "MINE!!"
GEMINI: "My best friend said the, like, most totally stupid thing. She wants to go out with Dylan even though Joan is his girlfriend, but SHE likes Robert and he's got a crush on Paula..."
CANCER: "Where's my security blanket?" or "Did I leave the Easy-Bake Oven on again?"
LEO: "Hey guys, watch this!"
VIRGO: "Your shoe's untied. Tie it. No, it's not fine, you'll trip..." or "Must *pant* get *pant* all A's..."
LIBRA: "That's not fair!"
SCORPIO: "Even though you're my best friend, no, you can't read my diary. Sorry. It's too private." or "BUT WE WERE ONLY PLAYING DOCTOR!!!" :D LOL
SAGITTARIUS: "Let's go explore in the woods!"
CAPRICORN: *shyly gazes at shoes*
AQUARIUS: "Can I have a computer for Christmas? Please? Please?" or (when being bullied) "So what? I like being weird!"
PISCES: (on a field trip to Sea World) "Ooooh, pretty!" *jumps into tank and swims with the dolphins until the class realizes s/he's not with them*

ScorpioCrow

To SagiCap: "You must be promiscuous."

imho a lot are. No offense to any Sags out there... But I was probably a Sagittarius in past life and let me tell ya, I was a real fill-in-the-blank. So I'm dealing with a karmic Venus in Capricorn square Saturn. No love at all. No love but that which lies...

ScorpioCrow

Capricorn Rising: "What's wrong?"

"Boney Maroney! Eat some more! Where does it all GO?!" (the 9th wonder of the world...)

"You're only [age]?! No way!" (Always looked older than I am. At the park with my baby brother when I was 9 and was mistaken for his mother. No fake ID's needed here!)

I know a Gemini rising. 31 yrs old, had to give proof that he was over 17 to get into an R-rated movie. TBH, he does look pretty young. Poor guy.

To Scorpio Moon (again more real-life quotes from cruel people)

"Don't look at me like that!"

"That's creepy!" (Sorry honey, us Scorpio Moons are THE creepers and Grim Reapers. If you can't handle worst, you don't deserve the unfading intense love of a Scorpio Moon that lasts FOREVER.)

Violetta

Gemini Sun:
"You are always smiling"
"Are you on drugs?"

Moon in pisces:
"That's just a movie"
"Over-reacting"

Scorpio rising:
"When I first met you I was a bit intimidated"
"You are too intense"

FUNN!!!!:whistling:

Izzy542

Excatlly the oppossite hear, me leo husband libra, he do the drama I never want to talk about it but I will never forgive maybe my canser asc.

hahaha!!!! YESSS! thats so meeee LMAO!!!

for me

Why you taking so long sigh, pick and choose now!
Libra: Can you wait I'm trying to think here, I hate making a mistake.. lololol

Me: Um I dont know what to drink you think I should drink Liquor or Vodka which one you think I should get??? I'm not sure which is which????
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leo: yelling and yelling and being dramatic
Libra: In my mind (getting annoyed and being passive with the crazy dramatic leo..)
Leo:Leo continue to be a drama queen for hours..
Libra: In the mind of the LIBRA (Ugh can she just shut the hell up geeish shut UP... I want peace and quiet already I feel so frustrated already, I know I'm trying to be nice because I am and all and being passive, but if this crazy leo dont shut her mouth I'm going to snap and be in her level, fair enough!)

Oh great Libra changed his mind being indecisive and gets passive again

Libra: He start to used the power of his libra charm... Hey, miss leo whats wrong, you're so upset...... want to hangout and relax I got some few dollars and I feel bad want to come to a spa with me looks like you going to need it... I know I do... and we can get something to eat after our nice massages and nice facials:wink::smile::smile::smile:

Leo: Sure! :devil:

LOL

ALRESCHA

To ♏

Once a guy I bought tons of food for after his house got flooded heard me say what my sign was to someone and went Eeeww, you are a nasty piece of work. It was funny, 'cause he just spontaneously said it.
s0210.gif

A Virgo Sun used to tell me to try to control my inner Virgo all the time :lol:

Last edited:

MaybeNow

Aries :aries:

"Watch where you're going"?

"When are you going to grow up"?

"You look young for 37".

"Slow down!"

Late to this thread but this made me laugh. So true of me! I also hear, "Where's the fire?" "What's your hurry?"

I am the one always saying, "Pick up the pace!" "Let's get a move on!"

People always assume I am younger not just based on looks but how I act, think, dress and move. I like to date men ten to fifteen years younger but men even younger than that are attracted to me. Being an independent Aries, I draw the line at being anyone's mommy!

ScorpioCrow

For me, Pisces Sun:

"PAY ATTENTION!!"
"Stop staring off into space and clean your room." (said by my Virgo Mother :biggrin:)
"WAKE UP!!!"

For my Capricorn Ascendant:
"Why so serious?"
"What's wrong?"
"Do you ever eat?"

For my Scorpio Moon:

"Stop crying!"
"Why can't you talk to me about it?"
"You poor thing!"

:biggrin:

conspiracy theorist

Sagittarius:

"*gasp* I can't believe you said that!"
"Ask conspiracy, he'll tell you the truth"
"You don't care, do you?"
"You're bad at whispering."
"Stop f*cking around."

conspiracy theorist

Aqua moon:

"You don't let anything bother you."
"You're....different *doe-eyed smile*"
"No you don't come off as laidback, you come off cold :unsure:"
"You look dead, as always."
"Y'know I can never tell what you're thinking about."
"Ok, Mr.robot"
"Do you practice cool facial expressions in the mirror?"
"Wow, I didn't know you felt that way"

Stubborn Virgo

My Virgo Sun in the 7th House:

"That was a really nice thing for you to do."
"You didn't have to do that, but I really appreciate it."
"You really love solving other people's problems, don't you?"
"You're such a nice/sweet/kind person." :whistling:

My Gemini Moon in 4th House:

"When I first met you, I thought you were really shy but when I got to know you, I realized just how much you talk."
"Wow, you really do talk to your mother a lot."
"Will you just make up your mind already?"
"Why are you so _____ nervous?"

Aquarius Rising:

"I really love your tattoos." :unsure:
"Can I have your number?"
"You seem like you know what you're doing." :cool:

Last edited:

ashriia

Taurus Sun:

"does this smell nice to you, or what do you think of such and such cologne/perfume/soap/candle etc..should I wear it, buy it..etc."

"you and your smells"

Gemini Moon/Gemini Rising:

"Why do you put things in your cart if you're not going to buy them"
"Have you decided what you want to eat yet"
"Make up your mind"
"I love talking to you"
"I don't understand, what do you mean"

haidee

When I worked at a supermarket this would be a typical conversation with a stranger...

Stranger: Hey, are you tired?
Me: No, why? Do I look tired?
Stranger: Nah, but you look very focused.
:annoyed: Virgo ascendant?

When I open up to others I usually get this comment: "You're so weird *lol*"
Aquarius Moon, I guess.