theh Murder of Princess Diana

rahu

Banned
as the media seems to be issuing new programs about princess Diana and the royal family with intentions to further white wash her murder, it seems appropriate to go over the e reality and to review new evidence to her murder

http://www.prisonplanet.com/new-evid...land-yard.html

new evidence princess diana was murdered by the british government.

rahu
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/father-dia...113418692.html

The father of Henri Paul, the driver of the Mercedes in which Diana, Princess of Wales died 20 years ago, has claimed that UK police told him she was murdered.
Jean Paul, 85, said that he fears he will go to his grave without knowing the full story behind the crash that killed his son, Princess Diana and her lover, Dodi Fayed.
The claim comes two decades on from the death of the princess on August 31, 1997, and as Channel 4 airs the controversial Diana Tapes.
In an interview with the Mirror, Jean said he believes the royal and her partner were killed in a bid to stop the future king of Britain’s mother marrying a Muslim.
“Inside Scotland Yard, some believe there was a secret plot to kill Diana,” he said.

He alleged the couple’s chauffeur was “collateral damage” in an establishment plot.
Several enquiries have ruled that Diana and Dodi died in the accident in Paris when driver Henri crashed their car while drunk.
However, Jean, who says he has seen classified information regarding the tragedy, said he doesn’t believe this.
“Diana was killed and my son was killed. I believe they were both murdered. My son was simply­collateral damage of a plot to kill Diana and they killed him as well.
Henri Paul and bodyguard Trevor Rees-Jones, left, with Diana seen in the back (Rex),
More
“Even inside Scotland Yard there are two sides. One believes there was a secret plot to kill Diana, the other believes it was a genuine accident.
“Even today there are too many classified secrets with this incident.
“I have no real hope to know what really happened. Perhaps it will be known in 30 or 50 years. But I would really like to know before I die. But I don’t think it will happen.”
He added that he didn’t believe that his son, 41, was drunk at the time of the crash, saying that his blood sample could have “easily” been tampered with or swapped.
“He was not an alcoholic. He was not a drug addict. That’s just lies,” he said.
Dodi’s father Mohamed Al-Fayed has long claimed that the crash was a result of a conspiracy orchestrated by MI6.
His claims were dismissed by a French judicial investigation and by the Metropolitan Police Service inquiry.
In April 2008, a jury at the inquest concluded that Diana and Fayed were the victims of an “unlawful killing” by the “grossly negligent” chauffeur Paul and the drivers of pursuing vehicles.
In found that additional factors were “the impairment of the judgment of the driver of the Mercedes through alcohol”.

rahu

Banned
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/41600...conspiracy-theories-paris-car-crash-al-fayed/

DEATH of A PRINCESS
What are the Princess Diana death conspiracy theories? Some people STILL believe her Paris car crash death wasn’t an accident

here is a recent article specifically written to coverup princess Diana's murder. the "unofficial " rebuttals are rife with out right lies.
this article is the Warren Report of Britain.

There was no conspiracy to murder Princess Diana and Dodi Al Fayed
Princess Diana herself made a video in which she said she had been warned of a plot by the royal family to kill her and make it look like a accident

The car crash was a tragic accident.
a ex French secret intelligence office came forth and said the french intelligence agency had a scenario for assassinations that was exactly like what happened to Diana.
multiple witness say a bright white flashed before the wreck. the driver was blinded by this white light and at the same time a white Renault bumped the rear quarter panel and sent the blinded driver and car into a fatal spin in the extremely narrow tunnel they were passing through. there is not doubt about he white Renault because paint from a white Renault was found on the rear quarter panel of the wrecked Mercedes.

The Mercedes was travelling at an excessive speed

this is true, the fake inquiry said that paparazzi on motor bikes were chasing closely the Mercedes. but the parazzis said a vehicle they alleged was used by French intelligence agents in a white renault were speeding after the Mercedes in front of them.

Princess Diana was not pregnant

this is the most blatant lie because the French authorities going against French law embalmed Diana's body before returning her body to England and they removed her uterus so that there was no way to determine if she was pregnant.

Princess Diana was not engaged and did not plan to get engaged

another blatant lie ,as Mr Al-Fayed , dodi's father testified that dodi had purchased a engagement ring for Diana, and presumably had given it to Diana. no ring was found at the crash site.

Henri Paul, the driver of the Mercedes, had alcohol levels twice the British drink-drive limit at the time of the crash

the hotel were dodi and Diana spent the last day had security cameras .at no time is there any video of henri paul drinking in the bar or anywhere in the hotel.
the only time when paul was not under video camera was a hour period when he when to his room. More about this at the end of this rebuttal list
also Diana's dedicated bodyguard testified he never smelt any alcohol on paul nor did he notice any lost of coordination by paul. he emphatically said that if he had he would have immediately dismissed paul

Henri Paul was not an informant for MI6

this may be true but henri paul's bank account contained 170,000 pounds whose origin has never been accounted for.

There was no evidence to support claims the security services were involved in any way in Princess Diana’s death.

too ridiculous to comment on

A claim by former MI6 agent Richard Tomlinson that a flash was used to blind Henri Paul was wrong and influenced by anger towards the Secret Intelligence Service, from which he had been dismissed.

again to blatant to comment on

the 1 hour in which henri paul was not on any video when he was in his room has a very interesting story.
many people said that Israeli intelligence, the mossad had a hand in killing Diana because they did not want the future king of England to have a half brother who was moslem.
of course mossad denied this. but in ,I believe in 2002 or so, the book Gideon's Spies which was about the history of the mossad was reprinted from the early 1990's first publication. a new first chapter was added to refute the current belief that the mossad had been part on a plot. but the refutation was in fact a smoking gun because they admitted that mossad agents had been with henri paul in his room during the "missing" hour. this had not been disclosed at the time of Diana's murder. they had offered him money to become a double agent, but they insisted he declined. so it is very possible that they slipped a drug of some kind into whatever they were drinking and that this drug incapacitated henri at the time of the accident. mossad and the cia are notorious for their clandestine assassinations.

another point is that princess diana did not die in the accident . she was alive when the ambulance arrived, but after putting her in the ambulance, instead of rushing to get her to a hospital, the ambulance remained at the accident site for 40 minutes. enough time for her severed artery to cause her death.

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.yahoo.com/news/night-pr...old-survivor-trevor-rees-jones-143724407.html
this article also accepts the white washed story as true.
(I wonder way there is such a concerted effort to tell the lies to the public right now. my first impulse would be that queen Elizabeth is going to give the crown to prince Charles in the near future and the royal family is trying to get everyone to forget the truth... that they planned princess diana's death we shall see
rahu)
The night of Princess Diana's death as told by the only survivor of the car crash, Trevor Rees-Jones

The only survivor of the crash was Diana’s bodyguard, Trevor Rees-Jones, who had worked as a private security guard for Mr al-Fayed at Harrods in London
Here is what happened on the night of Diana’s death, in the words of the only survivor of the crash that killed her.

keep in mind that mr Rees-Jones had no memory of the crash originally,rahu

spaceball.gif

He recovered from his injuries and went on to play rugby for a local team and set up a business as a security consultant. He was working in Iraq at the time of the inquest.

Mr Rees published a book in 2000, The Bodyguard’s Story: Diana, The Crash, And The Sole Survivor, although he always maintained he remembered very little about the crash.
spaceball.gif

Mr Rees told the inquest: ‘I am not part of a conspiracy to suppress the truth at all. All I have ever done is give the truth as I see it.’
The bodyguard told the coroner he had two vague memories of the crash.

Firstly, he said he remembered a motorbike pulling alongside the car at traffic lights during the fateful journey.
In the aftermath, he also said he heard a woman’s voice ‘moaning’ and calling out ‘Dodi’. However, he said he wasn’t sure if they were real recollections or ‘false memories’
spaceball.gif

The inquest jury found that the deaths of Diana and Mr Fayed were caused by the chasing paparazzi and Mr Paul’s dangerous driving – tests carried out after the crash showed the driver of the black Mercedes S280 limo, which hit the pillar at 65mph, was three times over the drink driving limit. None of the four people in the car were wearing seat belts.

more of the coverup story rahu

Mr Rees published a book in 2000, The Bodyguard’s Story: Diana, The Crash, And The Sole Survivor, although he always maintained he remembered very little about the crash.

Mr Rees told the inquest: ‘I have a memory of stopping at traffic lights and seeing a motorcycle on the right hand side of the car.

the truth is a white Renault pulled along side . even the investigators admit this rahu

Mr Rees was shown CCTV footage taken inside the Ritz of the group leaving the hotel and asked if anything jogged his memory.
He replied: ‘I’m afraid not, no.’
Mr Rees said he was unaware that Mr Paul had been drinking before he got behind the wheel of the car carrying the princess.

more lies for the coverup

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/queen-elizabeth-ii-ordered-princess-diana-to-divorce/

Queen Elizabeth II ‘ordered Princess Diana to divorce’

And it was a letter with the royal crest of Windsor Castle,” Burrell said, “It was in the queen’s hand and her writing was: ‘I have consulted with the Archbishop of Canterbury and with the prime minister and, of course, with Charles and we have decided that the best course for you is divorce.’”
Diana, he claims, responded: “That’s rich! They get to decide whether I divorce.” The couple formally divorced in 1996, following four years of separation. One major issue in the divorce process was Diana’s right to maintain the royal title “princess of Wales,” without which she would lose any connection to the royal family and would have to curtsey to her ex-husband and their sons, the princes William and Harry.

In the recordings, Diana says that Charles, who is first in line to become the monarch when the queen dies, once told her, "I refuse to be the only Prince of Wales who never had a mistress

rahu

Banned
as allegations have come again about princess diana's death, the composite for her and her date of death shows satrun exactly conjunct the south node. a symbol of death , and juno exactly square the node and saturn which implies the queen's influence.
diana is square to uranus showing the accident but uranus is conjuct to ixion, ixion is associated with murder of family members. ixion is opposed to camilla,again bring camilla influence into to mix.jupiter is opposed the sun and square ixion and camilla ,show the influence of the royal family can be pictured.
charles is opposed to neptune at MC and square to elizabeth, giving thought to his influence behind the scene as well as the queen again.
Attached Images
jpg.gif
astro_621gw_1266_1285_princess_of_wales_diana_adb_dianadeathdate_85078_16393.jpg (86.1 KB, 1

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
the british media are continuing to white wash the circumstances around princess Diana last weks .

https://www.yahoo.com/news/diana-never-love-dodi-fayed-reveals-former-aide-110055467.html

Diana was never in love with Dodi Fayed, reveals former aide

Diana’s former private secretary, Michael Gibbins, has revealed that the Princess of Wales never loved Dodi Fayed; the man she embarked on a relationship with just before her untimely death. Gibbins worked with Diana for over a year.

(I wonder how much this guy made for his speculations on Diana's love life)

saying: “I think frankly she was just having a lovely summer at somebody else’s expense to be perfectly honest. When the summer was over, everything would have disintegrated.”

(more slander of princes Diana rahu )

Although there was a rumour that the couple were spotted shopping for engagement rings in Monte Carlo, Diana’s former secretary stated that there was no chance of the pair getting married

(contradicted by dodi's father rahu)

rahu

Banned
another cover up of princess's Diana's death

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/princess-diana-happened-night-her-135235653.htmlncess Diana died following a horrific car crash in Paris on August 31, 1997.
The 36-year-old princess was being driven at high speed in a Mercedes S-280 after she left the Ritz Hotel when the vehicle crashed into a pillar in a tunnel under the Alma bridge at around half-past midnight.
Diana, her then boyfriend Dodi Fayed, 41, son of Egyptian billionaire Mohamed Al-Fayed, the former owner of Harrods department store, and driver Henri Paul, all died in the late-night crash. Her bodyguard Trevor Rees-Jones survived.
Mr Paul and Mr Fayed died on the spot, while the princess died from her injuries in a nearby hospital a few hours later.( the ambulance stayed at the crash scene ffor 40 minutes??? rahu)
Investigations carried out by both French and British authorities concluded that Mr Paul was responsible for the crash. He was drunk and on anti-depressants when he lost control of the Mercedes as it sped through the tunnel that lies next to the River Seine, while trying to shake off paparazzi photographers.

no security camera saw mr paul drink anything that day at the hotel. he was under observation the entire day except for a hour in his room ,just before the accident where he met with mossad agents. trevor rees-jones testified he did not smell alcohol or notice and alcoholic lack of coordination.

the paparazzi testified that a white Renault was speeding after the Mercedes ,in front of them. white paint from a Renault was found on the rear quarter panel of the Mercedes, indicating that this was the cause of the loss of control. and then the bright white flash of light that blinded mr paul, though it was seen by multiple witness' is not even mentioned rahu

rahu

Banned
I still don't get it, the british edai are pumping out stories about princess Diana....why thuis one is so trashy

https://www.yahoo.com/news/germaine-greer-blasts-princess-diana-worst-fck-country-102729106.html

Feminist author Germaine Greer has sparked outrage after calling Princess Diana the “worst f*ck in the country” during a brutal TV appearance that aired on RT UK last night.

but it seems that all these sham articles just have to mention princess Diana died by a accident caused by her drunk chauffer . jusy more coverup her tragic assassination by the royal family
rahu

rahu

Banned
another cover up bout princess di death. the article seems so compassionate but the censored truth is princess di was not taken to the hospital, she was kept in the ambulance for 40 minutes before she was transported.at the times this admitted lapse was put off to the nature of French ambulance, implying that french ambulances are equipped with mini emergencies rooms. but as the years pass, no even mentions the 40 minutes that could have saved her life has been censored.
http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-di..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_2296650
A French firefighter who was one of the first at the scene of Princess Diana's fatal car crash in Paris is finally speaking out about what he witnessed that day 20 years ago in his first newspaper interview with The Sun.
Xavier Gourmelon heard Diana's reported last words when he and his 10-man team arrived at the scene of the car collision on Aug. 31, 1997. “The car was in a mess and we just dealt with it like any road accident. We got straight to work to see who needed help and who was alive," he recalled to The Sun. "Diana said to me, 'My God, what’s happened?’"
Gourmelon said he discovered the crash victim — who he later found out was Princess Diana — on the floor in the back of the car where "she was moving very slightly," and he could tell she was still alive. All he recalled seeing was a "slight injury to her right shoulder but, other than that, there was nothing significant. There was no blood on her at all."
Moments after Diana was given oxygen and removed from the wreckage, Gourmelon said she suffered cardiac arrest and stopped breathing. “I massaged her heart and a few seconds later she started breathing again. It was a relief of course because, as a first responder, you want to save lives — and that’s what I thought I had done," he said. “To be honest I thought she would live. As far as I knew when she was in the ambulance she was alive and I expected her to live. But I found out later she had died in hospital. It was very upsetting."

See More
Prince Harry: Instead of Helping, Paparazzi Were Taking Photos of Princess Diana "Dying on the Back Seat"

Diana had suffered internal injuries and would be pronounced dead at 4 a.m. that morning. Her lover, Dodi al-Fayed, and driver, Henri Paul, were also killed in the crash. “When I got to the car I could see the driver was already dead and there was nothing that could be done for him," Gourmelon described to The Sun. "Mr Fayed was in the back and in a bad condition, he had a cardiac arrest in the car and when he was taken out he was declared dead by a paramedic."
Diana's bodyguard, Trevor Rees-Jones, was the only one to survive the accident. "The bodyguard in the front was conscious, but he was trapped and had very severe facial injuries," Gourmelon said. “He kept asking for the princess, saying, ‘Where is she? Where is she?’ But my team told him to keep calm and not speak. I told him that none of my men spoke English so it was better for him to keep still and not move. I told him not to worry we were looking after everyone.”
This is the first time Gourmelon has opened up to the media about the incident. Gourmelon figured that he could break his silence now that he has left the fire service after 22 years as a Paris firefighter. He is now in charge of emergency services at Brest airport in France. “I can still picture the whole scene," he said. "It’s something I’ll never forget and that I always think about at this time of year.”

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
559http://humansarefree.com/2018/06/assassination-of-humanitarian-princess.html
Assassination of the Humanitarian Princess: The Killing of Diana
1992 was the year that the relationship between Princess Diana and other senior British royals changed irreversibly. In June Diana collaborated with UK author Andrew Morton in a book which exposed Prince Charles’ relationship with his lover Camilla Parker-Bowles and Diana’s mistreatment by senior members of the royal family.

The reaction was swift.

Within 11 days of the book’s publication Diana received a bombshell letter from her father-in-law, Prince Philip. The letter alarmed her and Morton says that she sought out a solicitor to help draft a reply.1

Within months the Queen had moved to set up the royal Way Ahead Group – a committee dedicated to helping the royal family deal with major issues and planning the way forward. Its first meeting was held in November 1992 and in the following month the Queen requested the formal separation between Charles and Diana. This was announced in the House of Commons on 9 December.

In October 1995 Princess Diana penned a note in which she stated that she feared for her life and believed Prince Charles was “planning ‘an accident’ in my car.”2 She left the note with her butler, Paul Burrell, for safe-keeping. Later that month Diana met with her lawyer, Lord Victor Mishcon.

He wrote the next morning that Diana had told him efforts could be made to “get rid of her… by some accident in her car such as pre-prepared brake failure.”3 Mishcon had this note typed up and kept it in his safe.

Five days after that lawyer’s meeting Diana pre-recorded the famous ‘Panorama’ interview with BBC journalist Martin Bashir.

In the program – which went to air on 20 November – Diana declared “there were three of us in this marriage,” that she doubted Charles could adapt to being King, recounted her mistreatment by the royals, and stated she was a “very strong person” who would “fight to the end.”4

Diana also told several friends and family that she feared for her life and believed she could be killed in “an accident.”

Later that month her fears were vindicated when the brakes in her regularly-serviced Audi failed as she drove through the streets of London. She wrote about it to her close friends. Simone Simmons said she received a letter that said:

“The brakes on my car have been tampered with. If something does happen to me it will be MI5 or MI6.”5

The month following the ‘Panorama’ interview, just seven days before Christmas, Diana received a hand-written letter from the Queen requesting her to divorce Prince Charles.

The decree absolute came into effect on 28 August 1996, but it was much more than a marital divorce. The Queen also moved to strip the princess of her HRH title and effectively remove her from the royal family.

Earlier, in March, Diana had been driving in London when she was hit by an out of control Fiat Uno. Her driver’s door was smashed in and witnesses said it was amazing she escaped unhurt. Although the police investigated this crash, their report has never been released.

Diana Starts Campaigning to Eradicate Landmines

Then around July 1996 Diana started taking an interest in the worldwide scourge of unexploded landmines and began collecting information and building a dossier on the industry. Her primary concern was humanitarian – to help the victims and to campaign for the eradication of all landmines.

In January 1997, launching her involvement in the campaign, Diana made a highly-publicised visit to Angola – this was the nation with the highest number of victims. She was filmed walking through minefields and stated that she sought to “focus world attention on this… largely neglected issue.”6

The following month she received a high-profile death threat. During a phone call from Nicholas Soames, Britain’s Minister of the Armed Forces, Diana was told to drop her anti-landmines campaign. Soames went on to say: “You never know when an accident is going to happen.”7

Although shaken, Diana told her friend Simone Simmons – who witnessed the call – that she was undeterred: “We must do something. We cannot allow this slaughter to continue.”8

Diana’s anti-landmine dossier grew in size to become several inches thick and she left copies with Simmons and another friend, Elsa Bowker. Her butler Paul Burrell said it contained “every fact of the landmine mission.”9

On 12 June 1997, just under 12 weeks before she died, Diana delivered a landmark speech at the Royal Geographic Society in London. She outlined the nature and scope of the landmine problem, she talked about the “evil that men do” and spoke about her vision to “end this plague on Earth.”10

Meeting the Al Fayeds

It was around this time Princess Diana accepted an offer from long-time family friend and owner of Harrods, Mohamed Al Fayed, to holiday with his family at his St Tropez villa in mid-July. The offer extended to Diana and her two sons, William and Harry.

At that time Al Fayed was viewed by the British Establishment as a person of ill-repute – he had recently been heavily involved in the “cash for questions” scandal that helped bring about the downfall of Britain’s Tory Government in May 1997.

Both these actions – Diana’s increasingly public determination to eradicate the mines and taking William, the future King of England, on holiday with the Al Fayeds – were seen as a major challenge to the Establishment.

In the following days two critical high-level decisions were made.

First, senior royals called a special unscheduled meeting of the Way Ahead Group (WAG), chaired by the Queen. This meeting took place on 23 July and was preceded two weeks earlier by a special preparatory meeting attended by senior royal household officials, including the Queen’s private secretary, Robert Fellowes.

The preparatory meeting was held on 8 July – three days before Diana and the princes left on the contentious Al Fayed holiday – and the full WAG meeting occurred on 23 July – three days after the holiday had concluded.

The second decision was for an arrangement to be made for friend of Diana, Rosa Monckton, to organise a holiday with Princess Diana. Monckton was a person who had two very close connections to MI6 – her brother Anthony was a MI6 officer working in Zagreb and her husband Dominic Lawson was a MI6 agent who was editor of the Sunday Telegraph.

Whilst in Hong Kong Monckton called Diana and arranged a one-on-one yachting holiday around the Greek islands, to take place in mid-August.

Diana, William and Harry left for the St Tropez holiday on 11 July, amidst a storm of controversy. Following their return nine days later, a romance developed between Diana and Mohamed Al Fayed’s son, Dodi.

On 30 July Diana broke off her nearly two year relationship with boyfriend Hasnat Khan and the following day left with Dodi on a week-long Mediterranean cruise.

Their romance blossomed throughout August, interrupted only by two events – the pre-arranged Monckton cruise and Diana’s three-day anti-landmine visit to Bosnia on 8 August.

Monckton Cruises with Diana for Intel

Diana and Monckton left for the Greek islands on the 15th – “it was just the two of us” Monckton later told the inquest.11 What she didn’t say was that their hired 20 metre boat, the Della Grazia, was shadowed by three super-yachts chartered by MI6, the Marala, the Sunrise and the Sea Sedan.

These were used as decoys to distract the media – who were not looking for a smaller vessel, and despite a massive search, never actually found the boat Monckton and Diana were on.12

This strategy provided Monckton with five uninterrupted days on the ocean – time to seek inside information on Diana’s thoughts and intentions, to satisfy her intelligence masters.

Diana and Monckton returned from that holiday on 20 August – and 11 days later Diana lay dead in a Paris hospital.

On 22 August Diana and Dodi departed from Stansted airport headed for their final Mediterranean cruise. The two lovers would never see England again.

The following day they visited Repossi’s jewellery store in Monte Carlo. Diana saw and liked an engagement ring from the “Tell Me Yes” range. Dodi later arranged for that same ring to be transferred to Repossi’s Paris – he purchased it from there just hours before the couple died.

Diana and Dodi finished up their cruise in Sardinia and on the afternoon of Saturday, 30 August, they flew from Olbia to Paris, landing at Le Bourget airport at 3.20pm.

They were met by French police who provided an escort for the initial part of the journey into the city.13 The police later denied they were aware of Diana’s presence in France, falsely claiming the first they knew she was there was when they heard about the crash that occurred later that night.14

Threatened by Large, Dark Motorbikes

During that journey and other travels through the streets of Paris that evening the couple’s Mercedes was threatened by large, dark motorbikes, some carrying pillions. Witnesses in the car and back-up Range Rover described these bikes as “behaving dangerously.”15

The Mercedes driver, Philippe Dourneau, said they were “coming from all angles, from front and behind – they were all over the place.”16 They took many flash photos on these trips – none of which have ever been published. The evidence indicates they were operating as fake paparazzi, helping to create an environment where later the real paparazzi could be falsely held culpable for the crash.

Initially the couple travelled to Villa Windsor and then into the city, arriving at the Ritz Hotel – owned by Mohamed Al Fayed – at 4.35pm. Whilst there Diana made phone calls and had her hair done and Dodi visited Repossi’s and purchased the engagement ring.

They left the hotel at 7pm, heading for Dodi’s apartment near the Arc de Triomphe. Once in the apartment – where their luggage had earlier been taken from the airport – the couple relaxed, showered and prepared to leave for dinner, which was to be back at the Ritz.

They left for the hotel at 9.30pm. Didier Gamblin was on security at the apartment and said the fake paparazzi went “completely crazy” and “set off like lunatics to follow the car.”17

Ritz CCTV records Diana and Dodi arriving at the front entrance of the hotel at 9.50pm. They initially went to the restaurant for dinner, but were stressed from the intimidating actions of the fake paparazzi and soon moved themselves upstairs to the sanctuary of the Imperial Suite.

The Decoy Plan – But Who Planned It?

It is after this that a decoy plan surfaced – a plan to leave for the return trip to the apartment from the rear of the hotel in a third car, whilst the primary Mercedes and the back-up Range Rover sat outside the front entrance, acting as decoys to divert the paparazzi.

Dodi approved a plan for the use of a third car to leave from the rear – but he was not told there would be no back-up car, only one bodyguard and a driver who was not licensed to chauffeur.

The evidence indicates the plan was devised by intelligence officers working from outside the hotel, employing two of the Ritz’s senior staff as agents – Henri Paul, the acting head of security and Claude Roulet, the vice-president of the hotel.

Henri Paul was the designated chauffeur – but he was not a driver, had never driven any Ritz guests in his 11 years at the hotel, and did not possess the required chauffeur’s ‘Grande Remise’ licence. To top it off, his best friend, Claude Garrec, told the police Henri didn’t like driving and “If he could avoid [it] he would.”18

Henri Paul had been receiving large sums of money from sources unknown in the months leading up to the crash. He had links to French and British intelligence agencies and on the night of his death was carrying 12,565FF ($2,500) on his person.

The third car was the only other car available – a Mercedes S280 with untinted windows, whose regular driver was Olivier Lafaye. Every evening Lafaye would finish work, return to the Ritz and park his vehicle in the same section of the Vendôme car park. He told the police that the other chauffeurs took their vehicles home – he was the only one without a garage.19

On that Saturday evening Lafaye parked his Mercedes S280 at 8.15pm. At 8.20 Claude Roulet is shown on CCTV leaving the Ritz Hotel. It is likely Roulet pointed out this Mercedes to other agents, who then had ample time to tamper with the vehicle prior to its final departure after midnight.

Later evidence revealed that Diana – a person who many witnesses said always wore her seat belt – was sitting in the right rear seat with a jammed belt.20

Henri Paul departed from the hotel at 7.01pm, but quickly returned at 10.06 following the couple’s arrival. After 11pm he made four separate visits to the paparazzi waiting out the front of the Ritz. Henri was providing regular updates on how long it would be before the couple appeared.

It was essential to the MI6 plan that the paparazzi were still present when Diana and Dodi departed – they would try to follow the car and later be falsely blamed for the behaviour of the fake paparazzi, the assassins.

Detailed Account of Diana’s Final Fatal Journey

The Mercedes S280 departed from the rear of the Ritz Hotel at 12.18am – there was no back-up car, only one bodyguard, untinted windows and at least one jammed seat belt in the back.

Some paparazzi were outside the rear and they immediately followed. Those out the front were quickly alerted and some of them joined the pursuit at the Place de la Concorde, where the Mercedes was held up by red lights.

Large unidentified motorbikes also joined in from around the Concorde. The Mercedes was pressured by constant flashing of cameras – many photos were taken but they have never been published.

The principal car left quickly from Concorde and witnesses on the riverside expressway saw a speeding Mercedes surrounded by several large, dark motorbikes. As the vehicle approached the exit it would take to head for Dodi’s apartment, a blocking motorbike was seen on its right.

Failure to make the appropriate exit forced the Mercedes S280 towards the Alma Tunnel. As it neared the tunnel one witness saw the motorbikes “in a cluster, like a swarm around the Mercedes.”21 People saw photos being taken – again unpublished.

Two separate witnesses saw the Mercedes – which was already in the left lane – overtaken on the left by one of the motorbikes carrying a pillion. At the same time, just as Henri entered the tunnel, he was confronted on the right by a slow-moving white Fiat Uno straddling the two lanes.

As the motorbike got in front, a bright flash was seen and Henri immediately lost control of the Mercedes. A split-second later the Mercedes side-swiped the Uno and then zig-zagged left, right and left before crashing into the 13th central pillar of the tunnel, at around 100 kph.

The car bounced back from the pillar, swung around 180 degrees and came to rest near the wall, facing the tunnel entrance.

It was 12.23am on Sunday, 31 August 1997.

Witnesses saw motorbikes and cars fleeing the tunnel – even though it is against the law in France to not stop and render assistance. None of the fleeing vehicles – including the white Fiat Uno – has ever officially been identified. And none of the drivers or riders have ever come forward.

The two people on the driver’s side – Henri Paul and Dodi Fayed – died on impact, and the two on the passenger’s side – Princess Diana and bodyguard Trevor Rees-Jones – survived the crash.

The French ambulance service (SAMU) immediately started receiving calls from passers-by. Dr. Arnaud Derossi was manning the phones and he allocated an ambulance carrying Dr. Jean-Marc Martino.

That ambulance left the Necker Hospital base at 12.28am and arrived at the crash scene at 12.40am. It took 12 minutes to travel 2.3 km – Diana’s ambulance travelled to the scene at around 11½ kph.

Upon arriving Martino straightaway phoned the base and spoke to Dr. Derossi, who then immediately left the base heading to the crash scene. It was left to an auxiliary to notify the base’s off-duty doctor, Marc Lejay, who was asleep at the time.22

Death by Doctors?

Princess Diana was heard talking by several witnesses, saying “Oh my God” and “what’s happened?”23 When the doctor performed the standard Glasgow Coma test to assess her condition in the car, she scored very well – 14 on a scale of 15.24

However there was reason to suggest there could be an internal injury – Diana had been involved in a fatal, high speed crash and wasn’t wearing a seat belt. This possibility was confirmed after Diana was finally transferred into the ambulance, 43 minutes after the crash. The initial examination revealed there was thoracic trauma bruising.25

From that point it became even more imperative that Diana was transferred immediately to a hospital – the thoracic trauma was a clear sign there could be a life-threatening internal injury.

Instead though, these two doctors – Martino and Derossi – tarried. The ambulance remained in the Alma Tunnel until 1.41am, one hour and 18 minutes after the crash.

And worse, they poured catecholamine into her to increase her blood pressure (BP), even though the BP was 70 and high enough to comfortably make the 5 km trip to the hospital.

And on top of that, Dr. Derossi informed the base there was “nothing for the thorax,” twice, even though he already was aware of the thoracic trauma.26 This ensured the hospital would not have a thoracic specialist on hand when Diana arrived.

After leaving the scene the ambulance travelled at what one witness described as “walking pace.”27 Then within sight of the hospital gates it stopped for five minutes. A journalist who followed the ambulance described it as “rocking” while stationary.28 He also witnessed a doctor transferring from the front to the back.29

Whatever they were doing inside the ambulance, it required four people – Drs Martino, Derossi and two interns (Barbara Kapfer and a person called “Fadi”).

There has never been a credible explanation for a stoppage so close to the hospital.

Martino delivered Diana to the La Pitié Salpêtrière Hospital at 2.06am – it was now one hour and 43 minutes since the crash.

Six minutes after arriving Princess Diana stopped breathing. She would never breathe again, despite the best efforts of the hospital’s doctors.

Dr. Bruno Riou ticked the suspicious death box on the death certificate.30 The public prosecutor’s office was then forced to order an autopsy, which was conducted by Professor Dominique Lecomte. She found no suspicious circumstances.

Dr. Riou was never asked why he was suspicious.

Conflicting Evidence Points to the Cover-Up

Later that morning Professor Lecomte carried out an autopsy on the driver, Henri Paul. Samples taken were tested early the following day – the results indicated the driver had a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of 1.74, three times over the French limit.

This conflicted with evidence in the hotel prior to the departure of the Mercedes. Many witnesses testified that Henri was not drunk and this was supported by the CCTV footage, which showed him walking and acting normally.

Later testing revealed the blood had a carbon monoxide (CO) level of 20.7%. The combination of elevated BAC and CO meant Henri would have been incoherent, had a migraine headache and found it impossible to stay upright.

Yet that is not what the CCTV and witnesses saw.

A close analysis of Professor Lecomte’s autopsy of Henri Paul reveals she made at least 58 errors in her conduct and documentation.31 The police files reveal there were two lots of documentation for the one autopsy – each recording different samples taken and differing body measurements, weight and height.32

The evidence points to two bodies being in the room at the time of the autopsy – one was Henri Paul’s and the other was a person who had died in a fire with smoke inhalation.

Samples were taken from both bodies, but kept separate. The other person’s samples were used for the BAC testing and years later Henri’s true samples were used for DNA testing. The DNA-tested samples were never BAC tested and the BAC-tested samples were never DNA tested.

The paparazzi and Henri Paul were fraudulently set up to take the blame for the death of Princess Diana.

The truth is that the crash was orchestrated by MI6 (with assistance from the CIA and France’s DGSE and DST) on the orders of senior members of the British royal family, with the acquiescence of Tony Blair, Jacques Chirac and Bill Clinton – the leaders of the three leading Western arms-dealing nations.

Diana Princess of Wales – our humanitarian princess – was murdered in one of the most shocking inter-governmental operations followed by one of the most extensive cover-ups of our time.

The late John Morgan wrote two explosive books exposing the conspiracy to murder Princess Diana. Information on How They Murdered Princess Diana: The Shocking Truth, and Paris-London Connection: The Assassination of Princess Diana.

Ukpoohbear

This interview aired just last year. You would think there would have been more coverage on it, but the Prince Harry and Megan Markle engagement probably prevented that. In the interview, her official driver (not the one driving that night in Paris), looks visibly scared but he is convinced that something was not right about what he saw that night - from that really hot room to the fan making it appear she was alive. Whether she was dead or not at that time, you can tell he believed she was murdered.

https://youtu.be/6_VHoCbHLC8

David Icke also makes an assertion that she knew a huge secret about the royal family. He is a known conspirator spinner, but his theory about Jimmy Saville procuring children for the elite does not seem so far-fetched now, does it?

https://youtu.be/Hpe2Wi20dDo

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

UPDATE

Diana & Dodi's Crash: What Really Happened On The Night They Died?

Diana: The Inquest Timeline

a remarkable look at the mysterious beginnings & proceedings of the British inquest :)
into the crash of Princess Diana, Dodi Al-Fayed and their driver Henri Paul.

The film highlights important questions that the inquest aimed to answer.

Were Dodi and Diana engaged? Was Diana pregnant?
Was the white Fiat Uno also in the tunnel that night connected to the accident?

Was Diana’s accident planned and was the driver of the car somehow involved?

JUPITERASC

- pass two hospitals & not stop at the first, bizarre
Diana predicted that the Firm wanted to get rid of her
and described how it would happen.."..an accident.." :)
many lies were told regarding "..the accident.." which killed Princess Diana.
- there are many reasons to doubt that this was an accident.
she was alive, talking in that tunnel afterwards
but they drove past 3 hospitals
& a heart attack is what they put her death down to - doubt it
the tunnel was scrubbed down immediately
destroying evidence :)
and reopened by 07:00am
three hours after official death timed
- that causes so many red flags

- car accident on any road
- everything gets shut down for 10 hours