The world is IMPLODING!

Bunraku

It's actually boring & peaceful. Can we go back to the 100 years war? I want new empires and new Kings.

And UKPoohbear to be the headmistress sorceress of her Academy of Healing Arts :)

david starling

So we got one booked in the diary do we?

China is widely known to be setting its sights on Taiwan, and claiming ownership of the South Seas.

India has been sounding the alarm.

Xi has repeatedly declared that Taiwan will be China's by the end of May.

The U.S. is expected to prevent this from happening. Sounds like war.

david starling

I don't think that'll happen. Not because Mr puppet president buyden will do anything. He's bought by China anyway and he still doesn't even have access to the nuclear codes. I think things are just more under control in general than what appears to be the case.

Hope you're right, and it's just bluster on Xi's part.

Biden would be in a "d*mned if you do, d*mned if you don't" situation. If he got us into a war to stop China, he'd be blamed for being a warmonger. And, if he let China take Taiwan and full control of the South Seas, he'd be called a weak, spineless lackey of China.

david starling

What reliable source claims Biden doesn't have the codes?

If it's Q, I'll consider it totally unreliable. At least you finally believe that Biden is in the Oval Office!

david starling

Just cause you consider Q completely unreliable doesn't mean it is. You believe CNN is trustworthy so that kind of says it all. And no it clearly wasn't coming from Q because, as you well know, Q hasn't posted since December, so obviously it's coming from another source. Coming from Biden himself.

Well, coming from whomever is posing as Biden as there's reason to believe that that isn't the real Biden at all (ear lobes are different, for one, and two, he's been wearing what appears to clearly be a mask in interviews)

Unreliable! Just more wild eyed misQs and viral photo shopping.

Last edited:

blackbery

It's okay, it HAD to be this way.

We are in a spiritual battle.

Good v Evil

Satan v God

It's the most important time in human civilization.

The Luciferian cabal is being destroyed, on its' knees.....but not given up yet.

Expect more false flags as Biden, Obama, world leaders, etc....all tools of the cabal push the NWO to stay alive.

Too many people have woken up and are WAKING UP.

The Cabal have dominated & controlled the world for hundreds of years and they won't give up their control without trying to bring the entire world down.

You know the Military is in control.

You know that it's all a show now. The war has already been won.

BUT......Truth has to come out slowly. You know what's been going on.

But MANY still asleep, many in a coma even.

They cannot be exposed to everything at once.

But have faith in the Great Awakening, there are more Patriots than Traitors, more good people than evil ones.

GOD ALWAYS WINS!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a48b57 No.11193040
Oct 21 2020 13:56:57 (EST)
A deep dark world is being exposed.
The truth won’t be for everyone.
Have faith in Humanity.
Q

(and my head...) What in the world is going on?!

Well, it was only a matter of time...

david starling

I was wanting this thread to be more of a humorous one where people can go all out with their imagination. Bunraku had it right, but once again it's turned into another Biden vs Trump debate. I'm not going to respond to that anymore, sorry David. There are four other "imploding" threads for that. Say whatever you want to my last posts but I'm going to leave it there.

What, or who, is "Trump"?

Another Q fantasy?

I was just pointing out that things may not be as boringly peaceful as it seems to Bunraku.

blackbery

It's too hard for many Dems to accept Truth.

They have been too brainwashed. They still listen to MSM & believe them.

It's sad really.

But the world is awakening without them. Remember Q said that up to 10% would be lost forever, unable to face reality.

They can no longer hide in the shadows [big tech, big media, [D] party being exposed for all to see].
Q

Breaking911
ABC News Poll: 60% of Americans disapprove of Biden's handling of the border crisis

57% disapprove of Biden's gun control proposals

Just cause you consider Q completely unreliable doesn't mean it is. You believe CNN is trustworthy so that kind of says it all. And no it clearly wasn't coming from Q because, as you well know, Q hasn't posted since December, so obviously it's coming from another source. Coming from Biden himself.

Well, coming from whomever is posing as Biden as there's reason to believe that that isn't the real Biden at all (ear lobes are different, for one, and two, he's been wearing what appears to clearly be a mask in interviews)

Cold Fusion

Hope you're right, and it's just bluster on Xi's part.

Biden would be in a "d*mned if you do, d*mned if you don't" situation. If he got us into a war to stop China, he'd be blamed for being a warmonger. And, if he let China take Taiwan and full control of the South Seas, he'd be called a weak, spineless lackey of China.

G.O.P. double standards make my blood boil.