The Problem with Horoscopes, Numerology, etc.

Rebel Uranian

What time does the baby come into existence? Conception? Birth? The time the doctor looks at the clock?

What is the baby's real name? The first name the parent came up with but decided against, or the one on the certificate that no one could quite get used to?

The point is... how do we decide what we're basing this stuff on anyways?

dhundhun

What time does the baby come into existence? Conception? Birth? The time the doctor looks at the clock?
Birth. The time the doctor looks at clock. Take any. Do expert rectification once you have some astrological key events in life. Experts will rarely vary (In fact many times Western and Vedic rectifications are same).

For one of our moderators, who was using rectified chart, the chart was not justifying her one of the events of life. I rectified her chart and time came to be the same, which her mom said. This is just an example that rectification is risk, many claim to do, very few do it correctly - you may not get rectification done correctly - and you will keep beating around bush after wrong rectifications.

Always make a practice to say time from original source and rectified time. When it is serious astrology, an expert Astrologer is likely to do own rectification before proceeding further.

Last edited:

dhundhun

What is the baby's real name? The first name the parent came up with but decided against, or the one on the certificate that no one could quite get used to?
Whatever baby is called. If I say Bob, he is getting vibration of Bob. If, I say Robert, he is getting vibration of Robert. If I say Son, he is getting vibration of Son.

In Vedic system, to increase influence of Astrim the child is born, one tries to chose Astrim specific name (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakshatra). As an example someone born in Swati Astrim, 2nd part, name should start with "Re". So if baby is girl, parents/astrologer can give her name Renu, Revti, Rekha, Reshma, etc. In Vedic system first sound (syllable) is of significance.

Last edited: