The Power is Within

Rebel Uranian

I was thinking about crystal healing the other day. Then I thought: We ingest a significant amount of minerals, accidentally or on purpose, all the time, and the amount is enough to produce an effect, since it does not take very much of a mineral to produce an effect. After that I wondered if we ingested minerals to cover all the elements. Well, the calcium in our bones (the base of most of the vata kapha minerals on dr. farr's list) as well as the (usually) small amount of lead resonates with Saturn, the iron in our blood with Mars... and after that I got stuck. So I looked up a list and found this. After that I thought: well, we have about every mineral with an important effect there is, now all we need is a magnet to stop the energy field of our natural minerals from getting "dirty." I then researched magnets, hoping that we already had a significant amount of internal magnetism. It doesn't seem that we do, but lookie, our planet is a giant magnet. With all this convincing evidence, as fun as it is to carry rocks around (I admit I do sometimes), I don't think we need to do it for practical purposes since we already have everything we need naturally.

Last edited:

powerion

wow thanks Rebel, to point out knowing we come from the Earth and the Stars means something, but so much more when you think about what you have stated.

I would like to point out with this in mind, our last "message" from Venus in our lifetimes.

Rebel Uranian

Not all crystals have important electrical uses, and not all of our body is importantly electrical. Heck, people didn't even know that they're electric for the first few thousand years. Just because people practice something for thousands of years doesn't mean it works, especially if people stop practicing something at around the time they understand it.

dr. farr

The problem is, how well are the macro and micro elements being utilized in our systems? When they are being utilized correctly by our systems, we have balance, mental and physical ("health" as it is termed) However, when not being utilized correctly (optimally), when blockages occur, then disharmony (mental, physical) occurs: that is where utilization of the dynamic informational "energetics" of related elements, as remedies, comes into play: by resonance from similar elements (or compounds containing similar elements, such as stones and crystals), it is possible to correct the utilization of the dysfunctional similar elements in our systems, and therefore restore harmony (balance, "health").

Paracelsus taught that the only reason we are affected by the stars and planets, is because there is an elemental affinity between them and what we are composed of.
And it is literally true that the elements which compose the stars, also form our bodies...

Yes, the POWER IS within! But unless we have attained adeptship, we will often need to activate that Power, by using the "outside"...

Last edited:

Rebel Uranian

May you explain how the "outside" works? I'm curious. You subverted all my comebacks. I'd also like to know why we have to carry and otherwise use crystals instead of simply balancing our diets, since it seems like the "outside" would take skills to use as well.

dr. farr

Balancing diet is very important, and will correct many if not most imbalances; but in our diets, we are supplying nutrients for our systems: what if there is an energetic disturbance in our systems which block or otherwise disrupts our ability to properly metabolise and otherwise optimally utilize the nutrients we are supplying via our good and well balanced diet? This situation is an energetic one, and needs dynamic agencies to correct it-mere supplementation even with the best possible diet, will not correct the less-than-optimal metabolism and utilization of the foods we use in our balanced diets: that is why appeal is made to dynamic (ie, informational) remedies, to correct this dynamic imbalance by the resonance of the remedy's energy field with the dynamic field of the individual (human or animal) whose field is out of balance (and thus not optimally utilizing/metabolizing the nutrients being ingested) That is where the crystals (either worn within the energy field, or their information transferred via crystal charged elixirs taken internally) and the herbs and the homeopathic remedies and the biochemic tissue salts and the flower essences, come into play-in the resonant correction of the dynamic imbalances, which are at the root of the less than optimal absorbtion, metabolism and utilization of the nutrients even from the most well-balanced diet.

Yes, use of these "outside" agents, takes a great deal of skill for effective therapeutic application. Timing (astrological timing), usually neglected in these matters, makes a very significant difference in just how effective these energetic-corrective measures and remedies, actually turn out in the real world of results.