The Picture Board!

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Oop, I've finally decided it was time to post my picture on here! I know, like...eight months since I've joined and I'm just now posting my picture? Yeah yeah... -.-' So, without further ado....here's me! :D

DCFC0022.jpg

*Gasp* Kai's a guy! Yeah...I know...and yes I am. :rolleyes: Not the best quality picture...and my hair is kind of unruly...you can tell I'm sad/disappointed in this pic, especially just looking at my eyes. Awww... :( I wonder what my face says about my astrology... o_O Probably scary things...

Draco

Why do you look all "grrr" and scary in yours?

I believe you already know the answer to that one. ;) (I do miss that devil smiley).

It worked for Pixiequix anyway! :p

Last edited:

aquarius7000

EvilPixyScorp said:
What sign influence would lend to longer than average fingers & toes?
Or "monkey toed" people who pick up stuff off the floor with their feet instead of bothering to bend down? lol
Gemini-Rising usually gives beautiful hands/ long, thin fingers.
Gemini-Rising can also have thin, well-formed limbs in general.

Pisces-Rising is said to influence the feet: like either pretty feet or swatted feet.

Mars can also lend a that slim and long look in general.

A few tips for aries AC identification:
* The occasional double arched eyebrows like the McDonalds symbol
* The jaw line - both men and women have prominent jaws. Women have a triangular jawline such that it goes in under the mouth and the expands slightly in a point. Men have heavy jaws, very square. On the side where the mandible starts and connects to the rest of the face, the jaw angle is very square and defined - tends to be more prominent in the leo decanate
* Slightly longer and thinner face. The face reminds me of the comedy-tragedy masks in shape where the bone just under the eye juts out slightly and then above the eyes, the forehead will be tapered in. Forehead can be high or low.
* Eye colour varies but I have noticed that eyes tend to be darker. There's a certain sharpness to them that I can't really describe. I think the eyes can be mildly long and at the top of the eye on the inner side there is a mild crease (not as prominent as leo ac to give almond eyes) that leads to a long tapering of the eye to the outer edge. Look of eye is very direct and confrontational.
* Teeth I don't think are large as such but tend to be quite long I noticed - eg Errol Flynn, Donnie Wahlberg
* Broad shoulders and narrow hips regardless of gender and tendancy to athletic build - eg Elle McPherson.
* Can be prominent in height
* look also for acne on face and back and big pores.

The example picture that Radu has on the main website of an aries person is a good example of maybe Aries AC.

snipbean

this would be the most recent of myself

Sun: cancer Asc: Saggitarius Moon: Virgo

my hair isnt really that short its just in a bun :p
n1573860120_30150727_8359.jpg

karen1107

^^ Your eyes are absolutely gorgeous! I don't think these rising signs mean much when it comes to other ethnicities though.

The OP's eyes look like they were taken when he/she was a 3-year-old!

Arian Maverick

The OP's eyes look like they were taken when he/she was a 3-year-old!

Well, I wasn't quite three years old--I believe it was closer to six or seven when that picture was taken--but it was the only full-color photo I had at the time in which my eyes didn't appear red :rolleyes:

And I agree, your eyes are "perfect," unperfectlyperfect--a beautiful aquamarine. Do you have a prominant Uranus or Neptune, by any chance?

Arian Maverick

BabyA70

Based on my appearance and ASC - Virgo - I think, besides aspects, you need 3 factors: ASC, Sun and Moon -

I also share features from the Leo ASC - Broad Shouldered, [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]hair appears 'sunshine bright.' The smile may be broad and beaming. [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Everything about the face seems to be 'generous' in size and proportion. (Like my nose - :biggrin:)
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Virgo ascending tends to average height, average weight, and an angular but solid build. Usually, the shoulders and hips are fairly wide. It may be easy to tack on a few pounds of extra weight. Facial features are typically small but nicely shaped. The nose may be slightly hooked at the end. Complexion tends to be fair and smooth. The bone structure of the face usually makes this ascendant-type quite photogenic. The walk is often smooth and graceful. Generally, the appearance might be described as 'clean-cut.'[/FONT]

My Sun=Leo
My ASC=Virgo
My Moon=Cancer

Some of this is true - Height, Solid build, Wide shoulders & hips, but my face and other things, are more like the Cancer ASC -

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Cancer ascendants are often nicely curved. Adults frequently have rather broad hips and tend to put on a bit of weight in that area. Height is normally short to medium. The arms may have a crab-like motion; legs tend to be short and stocky. Feet and hands may be small and delicate. There may be a noticeable undulating gait to the walk. The face is usually round, Moon-shaped, and the profile may be inwardly curved as the Moon appears when not full.

Someone let me know.

Me2015Autumn.jpg
[/FONT]

Humanitarian

Gemini-Rising usually gives beautiful hands/ long, thin fingers.
Gemini-Rising can also have thin, well-formed limbs in general.

Pisces-Rising is said to influence the feet: like either pretty feet or swatted feet.

Mars can also lend a that slim and long look in general.
I'm a Gemini Rising, and my fingers are very long...