the node and reality

rahu

Banned
98233http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/025129-3.html

hi pixieangel
you have a three layers in this chart. one is extremely compassionate,social and constructive, while the other layer is almost ruthlessly ambitious and selfishly goal orientated.

you chart is dominated by sextiles and sextile patterns. these collectively give you social sensitivity,practical know how and endurance in all endeavors you initiate.
then you have very high intelligence.
this is shown by your mercury/Jupiter midpoint square the node. this gives excellent deductive abilities,a grasp of higher principles and laws as well as the ability to integrate these lofty concepts into practical manners.you understand the far and the near. these abilities make you a excellent teacher or counselor as you communicate effortlessly and accurately. you are rarely wrong about any matter you consider.

with pluto square to jupiter you are very goal oriented and border on megomania when you are driving toward a goal. this is extremely selfish in that you can narrow you attitudes to include only yourself. this can be very destructive to relationships because you place a priority on singularly achieving your goals. relationships become unimportant on comparison to your ambitions. the midpoint is square to mars which shows that you cab subvert all other aspects of your personality to working tirelessly for material stability or social status or both.it would think that you have achieved your material goals but have reached a point where your emotional omissions now concern you.
it is likely that you don't realize that you blind ambitions and selfishness is a problem because your sextile patterns mark you as extremely creative and compassionate.
though in emotional and social activities in general you are quite adept but when you turn to one on one emotional relationship,you find sight tensions easily arise.it seems difficult to just mesh with the little details in relationships and though these can be insignificant matters, often these tensions built up until the relationship takes too much consideration to be worth it.intimate relationship will always take a lot of attention to remain vibrant.
mercury is sextile to venus which gives you a easy emotional and mental manner with others. you are inherently sensitive to others and with nessus conjunct to Venus you are especially adept at sensing and respecting the hidden issue that people can have.
the mercury/Venus midpoint is conjunct to orcus which shows that you are emotionally reclusive to a degree. you have deep issues your self. the sun and orcus are conjunct the south node . the node gives a etheric energy around you and shows that unusual experiences and feelings have surrounded you through out your life.this energy about you can be felt those around you. but orcus tend to bring a darkness and accentuates your unconscious selfishness.with your mercury/Jupiter node square ,you are such a clear and communicative person that these
"darker" emotional recesses can give you a sense of being out of place when with people.
mars is trine to chiron ,sextile to Saturn and Uranus. this pattern is very favorable as it gives you success in all piratical and constructive endeavors. it shows a analytical understanding as well as creating solutions in innovative situations. you can use what is existent and discard out modded and built ,better new manifestations.you just have a knack to always make the right decisions.
the sun is sextile to pluto and neptune. this gives you an almost therapeutic affect on others. you radiate support,sympathy,resiliency and a healing aura. you can just make others feel better by your presence. your eros is opposed to psyche which make you very idealistic and romantic. the moon/Saturn midpoint opposed to eros and conjunct to psyche.moon/Saturn is symbolic of you expression of fidelity and devotion. eros/psyche can be somewhat ephemeral as the
love of this pair can be a very spiritual and almost adolescent in it's purity. so the combining this impulse with a need for steady emotional commitment can be a difficult fit.eros/psyche can seem fleeting sometimes yet the moon/Saturn is best when committed .so it seems that you may have had emotional difficulty because your seemingly infatuations are actually reflective of the deepest feeling of devotion. so relationships might have been problematic because the "other" misread the ephemeral nature of the attraction and not realized a deeper commitment is being offered.
venus conjunct Saturn also shows your devotional nature but juno is conjunct o Uranus which adds a volatile emotional connection.the intensity is shown by the venus/sun midpoint being square to juno and Uranus,so it seems that your most intense love encounters are also very unstable.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]it seems to me, once your achieve your ambitions that you will be open to stable emotional encounters as i don't think you realize how you have made your material ambition have put the emotional compromise of a relationship on the backburner so to speak
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Hi
First and foremost thank you for your time and energy in writing such i depth analysis. I will add more later but ?I wanted to let tell you you touched on aspects of my personality which makes sense today. I am a wee bit obsessive about my work and trying to get promoted to the detriment of my health. I am still at the same level with work. I have been single for some time and even when I did online dating, I would work crazy hours and somehow the guy would fall away. Of course now I wonder why am I still single.

[/FONT]

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/025129-4.html

hi BeagleTango

you have a vibrant and outgoing emotional/sexual nature but at the same time you are somewhat withdrawn emotionally. You seems to be independent and have had numerous affairs yet ,even with your emotion independence you draw and desire those ready to commit.
eris is at midheaven and conjunct to the vertex. not only does this characterize you as fun loving and a ambitiously sexual, the vertex indicate that your spontaneous liaison often have a almost paranormal milieu. your sexual/emotional nature is strong but there is something other worldly about your partners of the way you met them. the intensity is always strong but there is also some strange coincidence in your meeting or some unusual common bond that attracts you.
your sun/moon midpoint is opposed to nessus with shows you have emotional issues that give you a guarded and reflect nature even though you can seek to be a free spirit with no inhibitions emotionally. most likely childhood abusive experience are part of your emotional seclusion in the midst of gaiety. the moon semisquare to chiron giving you a analytically critical mind. you seek out causes and affecting emotional connection. the midpoint is square to nessus and the sun/moon midpoint so you likely have already analyses how you emotions have been affect by the abusive experience. This shows that when your in a reclusive moods ,your time is spent understanding the causes of these feelings, and the manner to move on psychologically.
your mars/venus midpoint is square to Uranus which is also a marker of sexual license and seeking of pleasure. this aspect is not favorable for stable relationships early in your life as passion are aroused quickly and intensely but do not remain after to novelty is over.
but again,this is qualified by a emotional reclusiveness as the venus/sun midpoint is square to pluto. this gives deeper attractive feeling and also strengthens the sexual desire but it is most often very carnal with little intimacy developing after the animal attraction is satisfied. Though very sexual, when it becomes clear thee impulses are at best physical then the absence of sincere love with turn the affair in to celibate encounters.
the moon/urnaus midpoint is also square to pluto showing that you are often surprised by the depth od feelings that are aroused . but this also is an indication of the spontaneous nature of your emotional attachments and the suddenness by which they can cease.
these aspects especially paired with nessus and sun/moon is often an indication of unnatural relationships as a child. pluto affect often brings obsession, either by you or the other and it his shows even when affection is over ,it is very hard to let go of them.
you have Lilith conjunct the node which is a indication of an inherent psychic ability .as it is loosely conjunct the Jupiter/mars conjunction in the third house,your abilities come out in your uncanny fore knowledge of how relationships will pan out ability. often the psychic ability is not obvious because it is associate with emotional intuitions. this position can give telepathy and thought reading of others but likely you always second guess these thoughts.
psyche is opposed to Lilith which show you have a idealistic and romantic nature which is part of your deepest emotional feeling that gives you great strength in looking to relationships.your moon/venus midpoint is also conjunct to liltih and the node. this adds not only your psychic ense but it gives you a enchanting and alluring physical and emotional presence. this is an aspect irresistible love and attracts all you know you. but as this aspect is with the south node,you attract not only loving spirits but also those with jealousy in their hearts so you have learned that love can easily turn to hate if you are not careful who you bestow your affections on.
this romantic energy also draws men to you looking for commitment as the midpoint of the juno/Saturn sextile is conjunct to lilth. so it is unusual that even though you have such an independent and licentious streak in you, you still are offered undying devotion.
this is also accentuate by your Saturn /moon opposition which shows you have devotional nature but fidelity will after compromises. with your independent nature and this desire for security you will have to resolve thee positive impulse before a steady relationship will manifest.
with a grand trine of Uranus/juno/moon and moon opposed to Saturn, it seem that you have resolved these problems early on,as this bodes a innovative and steady marriage.
with the eros/psyche midpoint opposed to the Jupiter/node midpoint, this is anther indication of a inspired and loving marriage. you mercury is conjunct to Neptune and sextile to pluto . this is a creative asopect and shows a facility with idea and word but as it gives influences from spiritual planes, you might keep many thoughts to yourself. the sextile to pluto shows that you mind is concerned with profound matters. you probably speak sparily but when you do, you go to the heart of the matter at hand.for all you seemingly emotional exuberance , you concern you mind is steady and deep.
your intelligence is also reflects by the Jupiter trine to chiron.this also shows a enquiring intellect and give excellent analytical insights. This is favorable for business matters,especially when solutions are needed.

Thank you, for analysing my chart.
Up till now, I was involved in 2 relationships where both didn’t last and didn’t end well. So I can’t relate much on the numerous affairs and sexual characters described here. But I can relate to having emotional issues. For the 1st relationship I got over rather quickly, even now I seem to have forgotten most of the details..a good thing I guess? But the 2nd, it was difficult to let go..maybe these differences were due to synastries..or is it just myself I’m not sure. Whenever i think of him I’ll cry. The odd thing is that he still text me everyday when he said he can’t choose me. So I don’t quite understand it.
The abusive childhood you mentioned..I don’t recalled being abused as a child..unless being beaten by mom when she said I was naughty is considered as abusive. Or perhaps this is related to the fears experienced seeing my parents argues while I was young. Those days, my siblings and I will always moved to a corner whenever they had a shouting match.
You mentioned...”with a grand trine of Uranus/juno/moon and moon opposed to Saturn, it seem that you have resolved these problems early on,as this bodes a innovative and steady marriage.”
There is no marriage so far, maybe that will happen in the future? If it does, I hope it will be a happy one. But honestly, I doubt I’ll ever get married.
Psychic ability..? Like you said I’m not aware as I mostly just second guess.
For the last part in your analysis, I do relate well. I enjoy doing things related to problem solving.
I find interest in things that put my head to work.
There seem to be always something on my mind and sometimes even when it’s time to sleep, my mind just wouldn’t shutdown.

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Thank you once again for this reading.
If you do paid readings, I would be very much interested
smile.gif
[/FONT]

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/025129-4.html
hi Nadja

your south node is on your ascendant which is a primary indication of psychic abilities. but the south node brings many thought forms which can cloud you reception of psychic vibrations.the south node often can bring mental problems of some sort because the inclination is for the ego to not realize that the exceptional mental/psychic abilities are a function of higher powers rather that innate abilities of the individual. if the ego is to materialistic and not spiritually oriented, then mistakes of judgement and overreaching one expectations can bring problems.
when the ego identifies with the mental/psychic abilities instead of realizing they are gifts of higher plan, then the ego ultimate inflates which leads to bad consequences. this is a problem of hubris.
thinking you are greater than god.
here you have mars opposed to Neptune on the asc/dsc axis which is totally magical because it gives you a physical aura that permeates everyone and everything.in favorable aspects, you have the ability to project images of yourself.it also show that others can see in you what they want to see and so totally misjudge you. then this aspect can also place you in danger of seeing others not as they are but as you wish. but usually it is others that are totally enchanted with you energy. they see/feel you as someone who can understand their problems and wishes. at midheaven this is quite pronounced and you might have a one point in your life wanted to be an actress, as you can assume an infinite of personality characteristics.mercury is conjunct to mars and opposed to Neptune and square the node. this is another aspect of psychic abilities. it also give a rational and very intelligent mind, so sometimes your psychic abilities are not acknowledged as yo mind is so logical. but with mercury opposed to Neptune,i think the psychic energies are felt. this aspect also gives you visions ,sometimes waking and well as great creativity. it could be visual arts or creative prose or poetry. but either way you are extremely psychically sensitive.

with mars sextile to the moon and trine to pluto and opposed to neptune, you in reality do have energies of great sympathy, compassion,understanding and healing ,both physically and psychically. your compassion and understanding and empathy affect everyone that meets you. you truly are a special soul.
with Sedna also sextile to mars and trine to the moon opposed to pluto and trine to neptune. you re spirit of truth. even though you have energize that would allow you gain through deception of false representation, you are a truth speaker and seeker. you are extremely principled and you never your power/charisma to deceive. you strive always to walk in the Light.
your moon is conjunct to psyche which increases your psychic feeling and your idealism and romantic nature. the midpoints of pluto/moon and puto/moon are on your south node which can give premonitions .often you can see/feel when dangerous situations may be near. you might have past life dreams of possibility dreams of disembodied spirits .
your eris is conjunct to the vertex and square to eros, so your "spiritual sensitivities are always being tested by your physical/sexual attractions.the mars/neptune opposition gives a very sensual sexual presence but eris and the vertex add a in your face sexuality that can only attract many. so you are very often seen for your physical characteristic and your sensitivity and spiritual leaning are ignored or not see/felt/appreciated.
your venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to the sun and opposed to Saturn,so though you have many suitor and player after you, your nature is very loving and desirous of stable committed relationships.
jupiter is sextile to chiron which is an aspect of a incisive and analytical mind. it gives an interest in occult or hidden knowledge though it is also very helpful in business and psychological studies. with the midpoint conjunct to Venus, you are very accurate in analyzing relationships and social dynamics in general
the Venus/Jupiter midpoint is opposed to orcus an square to pluto which indicates you might have emotional issues that make you skeptical about the viability of relationships at time. it seems that when relationships are working the best, you might be cautious to take relationships to another level.
your moon/sun midpoint i conjunct to lilith and the eros/orcus midpoint is also conjunct to lilith. this implies that the overriding trials in your life will be in the realm of physical relations that are the polarity of true complete love and superficially sexual attractions. one will try to make you selfish and lose your spiritual advantages and the other side will be the pursuit of a higher spiritual physical encounter.
the Juno/Jupiter midpoint is square to Uranus which dose not bode well for extended relationships.it could show multiple marriage and it might show a you have a bit of a wanderlust.though it also might show marriage later in life.the juno/venus midpoint is also conjunct the vertex shows a stable relationship or marriage is a priority . pluto is square to orcus and their midpoint is square to the Uranus/Saturn midpoint and square to chiron. this tends to show that there were family tension when you were younger ,likely with a dominating father,possibly abuse. but it could be the family broke up when you were around 6 or so,or at least his influence diminished

Thank you very much for taking the time to do these readings I very much appreciate the opportunity to have my chart read! Thank you! <3

Here's some feedback:
hi Nadja
your south node is on your ascendant which is a primary indication of psychic abilities. but the south node brings many thought forms which can cloud you reception of psychic vibrations.the south node often can bring mental problems of some sort because the inclination is for the ego to not realize that the exceptional mental/psychic abilities are a function of higher powers rather that innate abilities of the individual. if the ego is to materialistic and not spiritually oriented, then mistakes of judgement and overreaching one expectations can bring problems.
when the ego identifies with the mental/psychic abilities instead of realizing they are gifts of higher plan, then the ego ultimate inflates which leads to bad consequences. this is a problem of hubris.
thinking you are greater than god.

here you have mars opposed to Neptune on the asc/dsc axis which is totally magical because it gives you a physical aura that permeates everyone and everything.in favorable aspects, you have the ability to project images of yourself.it also show that others can see in you what they want to see and so totally misjudge you. then this aspect can also place you in danger of seeing others not as they are but as you wish. but usually it is others that are totally enchanted with you energy. they see/feel you as someone who can understand their problems and wishes. at midheaven this is quite pronounced and you might have a one point in your life wanted to be an actress, as you can assume an infinite of personality characteristics.mercury is conjunct to mars and opposed to Neptune and square the node. this is another aspect of psychic abilities. it also give a rational and very intelligent mind, so sometimes your psychic abilities are not acknowledged as yo mind is so logical. but with mercury opposed to Neptune,i think the psychic energies are felt. this aspect also gives you visions ,sometimes waking and well as great creativity. it could be visual arts or creative prose or poetry. but either way you are extremely psychically sensitive.
I don't know about psychic, never thought of myself that way, but I'm definitely intuitive. Very rational though... emotionally stable too, and resilient when times get tough. There is mental illness in my family, but I've never suffered any myself.
It might be that if I do have any psychic talents then I'm not aware of them because I see myself as such a stable and rational being.
I'm definitely a bit of a chameleon. I tend to adapt to whoever I'm speaking with. Mimic their speech, habits, body language... Never been very interested in acting, but I've tried almost every other art form... These days I stick mostly to music (I'm a singer) and various visual arts.
with mars sextile to the moon and trine to pluto and opposed to neptune, you in reality do have energies of great sympathy, compassion,understanding and healing ,both physically and psychically. your compassion and understanding and empathy affect everyone that meets you. you truly are a special soul.
with Sedna also sextile to mars and trine to the moon opposed to pluto and trine to neptune. you re spirit of truth. even though you have energize that would allow you gain through deception of false representation, you are a truth speaker and seeker. you are extremely principled and you never your power/charisma to deceive. you strive always to walk in the Light.

your moon is conjunct to psyche which increases your psychic feeling and your idealism and romantic nature. the midpoints of pluto/moon and puto/moon are on your south node which can give premonitions .often you can see/feel when dangerous situations may be near. you might have past life dreams of possibility dreams of disembodied spirits .
I do think I have a good intuition when it comes to understanding other people. I'm sensitive to the feelings of others and I'm good at seeing things from other people's perspectives... put myself in their shoes so to speak.
I have wondered about the meaning of Sedna before, since she seemed to be at a significant point in my chart. Your interpretation does resonate with me. I might tell some white lies at times, but when it comes to the big things in life I'm all truth. And I'll stand up for anything I find important.
your eris is conjunct to the vertex and square to eros, so your "spiritual sensitivities are always being tested by your physical/sexual attractions.the mars/neptune opposition gives a very sensual sexual presence but eris and the vertex add a in your face sexuality that can only attract many. so you are very often seen for your physical characteristic and your sensitivity and spiritual leaning are ignored or not see/felt/appreciated.
your venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to the sun and opposed to Saturn,so though you have many suitor and player after you, your nature is very loving and desirous of stable committed relationships.
jupiter is sextile to chiron which is an aspect of a incisive and analytical mind. it gives an interest in occult or hidden knowledge though it is also very helpful in business and psychological studies. with the midpoint conjunct to Venus, you are very accurate in analyzing relationships and social dynamics in general
the Venus/Jupiter midpoint is opposed to orcus an square to pluto which indicates you might have emotional issues that make you skeptical about the viability of relationships at time. it seems that when relationships are working the best, you might be cautious to take relationships to another level.
your moon/sun midpoint i conjunct to lilith and the eros/orcus midpoint is also conjunct to lilith. this implies that the overriding trials in your life will be in the realm of physical relations that are the polarity of true complete love and superficially sexual attractions. one will try to make you selfish and lose your spiritual advantages and the other side will be the pursuit of a higher spiritual physical encounter.
the Juno/Jupiter midpoint is square to Uranus which dose not bode well for extended relationships.it could show multiple marriage and it might show a you have a bit of a wanderlust.though it also might show marriage later in life.the juno/venus midpoint is also conjunct the vertex shows a stable relationship or marriage is a priority .
When it comes to romantic and sexual relationships... well that's just not a part of my life. It doesn't seem to show in my chart, but I'm aromantic and asexual. Never felt one lick of sexual or romantic attraction in my life. Do tell if you can see any indications though!
Honestly, I think I'm happier for it! I've seen very few healthy and functional relationships among my friends and family... most seem to end in heartbreakand misery. My asexual nature is not likely to change either, so any relationship I were to have would be in for difficulties from the start. So I'm rather thankful that I seem to be aromantic as well. Less complicated that way.

pluto is square to orcus and their midpoint is square to the Uranus/Saturn midpoint and square to chiron. this tends to show that there were family tension when you were younger ,likely with a dominating father,possibly abuse. but it could be the family broke up when you were around 6 or so,or at least his influence diminished
todd
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]My parents are now divorced but they were together for close to 30 years and when I was a child there weren't really any tensions to speak of. Neither parent is very dominating and there was never any abuse. My mother is bipolar but she didn't have her first psychosis until I was 13. My childhood before that was frankly rather idyllic. I still have very close and loving reltionships with both my parents. [/FONT]

hi Nadja

I am a bit surprised but not really.
It is not unusual that the south node on the ascendant not to give experiences of psychic abilities. I mentioned why the reasons . mercury square the node can be a psychic indicator but it is again not usual, for as you mentioned, that a persons deductive and intellectual ability do not allow you to distinguish the psychic nature are more apparent.so you recognizing of your intuitiveness is subtle recognition of your psyche nature.
I am surprise that Neptune conjunct to mercury did not push you over threshold of experiencing your psychic potential as the node square to mercury and Neptune often gives visionary abilities. but the creative force of Neptune has manifested.

if I may make some psychological speculation, when you ask:
" Never felt one lick of sexual or romantic attraction in my life. Do tell if you can see any indications though!"

this really gives me the impression that there are repressed memory, likely from early childhood, that have cause you to repress your sexual nature.... because the sexual aspects are extremely strong and for you to have no emotional/sexual interest, is amazing. whether you internally have no passions, the external world would have forced you to acknowledged you sexual nature whether you acted on it or not. Puberty and sexual hormones come to everyone and for you to be unaffected by you very strong sexual aspect, can only lead me to look for a psychological block.

and you following comment:

"Honestly, I think I'm happier for it! I've seen very few healthy and functional relationships among my friends and family... most seem to end in heart break and misery. My asexual nature is not likely to change either, so any relationship I were to have would be in for difficulties from the start. So I'm rather thankful that I seem to be a romantic as well. Less complicated that way."

also make me think that eternal circumstances you witnessed caused you asexual stance. it may be the current cultural propaganda of trans sexual orientation may have given you a psychological mold to embrace.
If you chart showed sexual inhibition or difficulty in love and relationships that would be one thing, but as I've said you have very strong sexual energies which were with you at birth... so to deny this part of your psyche is very unusual.
and forgive if I am prying to much, but I get the feeling that you are from a strict patriarchal culture. thank you for your honest feedback because I can only improve when my inadequacies are pointed out.

Last edited:
Here is the interpretation Rahu did for my composite. Thanks again for his excellent reading.Chart is attached below.

RAHU'S READING:

there are aspects that show a stable relationship.his name at mid heaven and yours on th ascendant certinty shiws this is a important relationship. th esatrun/moon conjunction at the nadir shows the committed feelings between you.
the moon/Saturn midpoint conjunct the node is very suggestive of a marriage and with the venus/sun and mercury/sun midpoints conjunct to juno, there is another very favorable aspect for marriage.
Uranus conjunct the vertex suggest karmic and other worldly elements between you.likely a strong psychic connection,may be through common dreams.

but Uranus square to jupiter is not usually part of a long term relationship and bodes that a marriage would not last even though this aspect suggest strong passion and a inclination for a quick,sudden marriage.

then t square of pluto opposed to eris and square to venus is a two edge sword as it suggest a very intnse emotional/sexual relationship .but eris and puto are extreme selfish and carnal orientation and often pluto will led to loss of sexual interest because the emotional intimacy, that one would expect from such intense sexual attraction, does not form. often it becomes obvious later on hat the physical needs are the motivating impulse at the expense of sincere love.the eros/psyche midpointis conjunct to eris so the carnal nature of the sexual energy is disguised by a very idealist,romantic and almost spiritual feel . this is very tricky because eros/psyche aspects though they are extremely inspirational ,t don't have much power to counteract opposing emotional feeligs

this theme is also brought up with mars conjunct to orcus, indicating though he has a passionate sexual presence, he essentially is only concerned with the gratification of his personal needs and agenda.
the jupiter/juno midpoint is conjunct to mar and orcus which reinforces the idea that a marriage would be self serving and that a marriage would probably be center around material aspects rather than love per se.

union is square to the sun which suggest there ia a great impetus to marry, but the midpoint is square to urnaus/vertex.

overall i don't think this would make a viable marriage in the long term. so listen to your inner voice and don't allow the karmic almost paranormal energies around you to side track common sense.
rahu"

My Feedback

I definitely feel the Uranus conjunct vertex as many times I know exactly what he is going to say or going to do. I don’t know why it’s like so but I just feel that I am the female version of him. Our likes and tastes are very much the same in terms of food/music/arts. And our political views are quite similar.
I do feel this could lead to a marriage even from the very beginning. I am not sure if he feels the same but other than the composite moon/Saturn aspect, we have moon conjunct saturn double whammy in synastry. His moon also conjunct my node and we have angel conjunction. So these might also contribute to the feeling.

He is very mature and emotionally quite stable compare to other men that I have dated before. However, our relationship isn’t anywhere near a “very intense emotional/sexual relationship “ although I would like it to be...

We are both doing pretty well financially and we both believe that successful marriage should lead to a status upgrade. Maybe that’s why it’s shown in the chart that Juno/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct Orcus/mars?

My only concern is Jupiter square Uranus as I have read your interpretation of this aspect in many composite readings already...
He has natal Uranus in 7th and I have Uranus square Jupiter natal with descendant in Aquarius. Maybe we are both meant to divorce... no matter who we marry.

One question : We actually had a small argument/disagreement last Friday Feb 15 and I told him I needed to think and stopped talking to him since then. I looked at transit to both our composite and Natalie but I couldn’t see any bad indication?

Attachments

• pandalover composite.jpg
    pandalover composite.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

rahu

Banned

Here is the interpretation Rahu did for my composite. Thanks again for his excellent reading.Chart is attached below.

RAHU'S READING:

there are aspects that show a stable relationship.his name at mid heaven and yours on th ascendant certinty shiws this is a important relationship. th esatrun/moon conjunction at the nadir shows the committed feelings between you.
the moon/Saturn midpoint conjunct the node is very suggestive of a marriage and with the venus/sun and mercury/sun midpoints conjunct to juno, there is another very favorable aspect for marriage.
Uranus conjunct the vertex suggest karmic and other worldly elements between you.likely a strong psychic connection,may be through common dreams.

but Uranus square to jupiter is not usually part of a long term relationship and bodes that a marriage would not last even though this aspect suggest strong passion and a inclination for a quick,sudden marriage.

then t square of pluto opposed to eris and square to venus is a two edge sword as it suggest a very intnse emotional/sexual relationship .but eris and puto are extreme selfish and carnal orientation and often pluto will led to loss of sexual interest because the emotional intimacy, that one would expect from such intense sexual attraction, does not form. often it becomes obvious later on hat the physical needs are the motivating impulse at the expense of sincere love.the eros/psyche midpointis conjunct to eris so the carnal nature of the sexual energy is disguised by a very idealist,romantic and almost spiritual feel . this is very tricky because eros/psyche aspects though they are extremely inspirational ,t don't have much power to counteract opposing emotional feeligs

this theme is also brought up with mars conjunct to orcus, indicating though he has a passionate sexual presence, he essentially is only concerned with the gratification of his personal needs and agenda.
the jupiter/juno midpoint is conjunct to mar and orcus which reinforces the idea that a marriage would be self serving and that a marriage would probably be center around material aspects rather than love per se.

union is square to the sun which suggest there ia a great impetus to marry, but the midpoint is square to urnaus/vertex.

overall i don't think this would make a viable marriage in the long term. so listen to your inner voice and don't allow the karmic almost paranormal energies around you to side track common sense.
rahu"

My Feedback

I definitely feel the Uranus conjunct vertex as many times I know exactly what he is going to say or going to do. I don’t know why it’s like so but I just feel that I am the female version of him. Our likes and tastes are very much the same in terms of food/music/arts. And our political views are quite similar.
I do feel this could lead to a marriage even from the very beginning. I am not sure if he feels the same but other than the composite moon/Saturn aspect, we have moon conjunct saturn double whammy in synastry. His moon also conjunct my node and we have angel conjunction. So these might also contribute to the feeling.

He is very mature and emotionally quite stable compare to other men that I have dated before. However, our relationship isn’t anywhere near a “very intense emotional/sexual relationship “ although I would like it to be...

We are both doing pretty well financially and we both believe that successful marriage should lead to a status upgrade. Maybe that’s why it’s shown in the chart that Juno/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct Orcus/mars?

My only concern is Jupiter square Uranus as I have read your interpretation of this aspect in many composite readings already...
He has natal Uranus in 7th and I have Uranus square Jupiter natal with descendant in Aquarius. Maybe we are both meant to divorce... no matter who we marry.

One question : We actually had a small argument/disagreement last Friday Feb 15 and I told him I needed to think and stopped talking to him since then. I looked at transit to both our composite and Natalie but I couldn’t see any bad indication?

hi panda lover

the south node by transit is at 25 cancer right now. the composite nessus/mars and nessus/orcus are about 23 cancer
and your named asteroid/jupiter midpoint is at 24cancer43
and his named asteroid/composite-neptune midpoint i bout 2 leo.

this suggest the argument might hve to do with a lie or deception that occurred in october of last years.
it also seem that you had questions about the relationship dealing with his selfishness in some matter.the south node is not yet exact conjunct the cancer midpoints . i have characterized him has having some inherent selfishness, and the argument may revolve round him not willing to make any compromises with you.
as the south node is moving toward these midpoints ,i would think it will get worse in the month coming up.
rahu

Last edited:

hi panda lover

the south node by transit is at 25 cancer right now. the composite nessus/mars and nessus/orcus are about 23 cancer
and your named asteroid/jupiter midpoint is at 24cancer43
and his named asteroid/composite-neptune midpoint i bout 2 leo.

this suggest the argument might hve to do with a lie or deception that occurred in october of last years.
it also seem that you had questions about the relationship dealing with his selfishness in some matter.the south node is not yet exact conjunct the cancer midpoints . i have characterized him has having some inherent selfishness, and the argument may revolve round him not willing to make any compromises with you.
as the south node is moving toward these midpoints ,i would think it will get worse in the month coming up.
rahu

Impressed with your skills again. Its exactly about something that he wouldn't make compromise with me.
The transit nnode is going to be at composite venus/mars midpoint at cancer 21 in mid April , does that mean things will get better by that time?

rahu

Banned
well that is optimistic as the most difficult aspect are coming. April could be better but that is assuming he remains in the relationship through the coming tensions.

rahu

well that is optimistic as the most difficult aspect are coming. April could be better but that is assuming he remains in the relationship through the coming tensions.

rahu

I don't know how things will be but I will keep you posted. I would really like to see how the transit node's effect on these aspects will influence the relationship.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
PM reading
you have a strong "etheric" presence with the sun conjunct to the vertex and aura.this implies that you life has many unusual feelings/experiences that aren't adequately describe by the accepted sense of reality.
the vertex/sun conjunction does give a vitality and overall strength to your life force and with aura in the mix, you have a subtle affect on sensitive people around you. this shows your aura is strong and some might even see the shimmering round you at time.
it is likely that this affect is very strong at tis beaus the vertex can energize your aura.

Jupiter at the MC opposed to Saturn at the IC
gives you authority and with Sedna square to these, you are noted for your level reasoning and integrity. Saturn opposed show that your public effect /power is moderated by the needs of family and your expansive nature is continually challenged by you self imposed criticism.it seems that you are forced to be accurate and truth in all your do.often situations take longer that you suppose because you are held to task for any deviation fro the correct path or method.
this gives a practical outlook, but your sun/vertex how that you are much more sensitive to the and flexible that the rigidity your personality projects.
with Orcus conjunct to Jupiter, you do have a ambitious side which might border on ruthless at times but the Sedna square shows you must follow your light.

with the stellium of the moon/mars/chiron you are quick to change when you see the validity.chiron with the node gives a knack for correctly adopting innovative idea and you are quick to see through false theory and hypocrisy. This stellium gives you a "quirky" nature because you often react in manners that are out of the ordinary.
this might be most noticeable in intimate friendships or relationships when there is a nurturing and supporting bond.
you are quite edgy and even radical at times though you hide these feeling and intentions as best you can from others as you realize that you have karmic influence or social influences that affect you but that you did not cause.

with the midpoints of venus and the stellium conjunct the south node, you have a very strong sexual/emotional affect on others. love comes to you but you have emotional issues that make you cautious or withholding your feeling all the while others my think you are expressive an open.
you are extremely intuitive in a emotional manner .with the venus/orcus midpoint conjunct to mars ,you have a very strong libido. But you can also be moody and unresponsive to sexual matters,as this aspect gives a selfish or ego centered nature in sexual matters. you are extremely loving and sensual with moon/venus on the south node but if you feel any insincerity ,you are quick to retreat in to a shell and if you are offended, you will freeze the offender out of your life.
eris is square to the venus/mars midpoint and the south node, which gives a vibrancy to your emotional/sexual encounters. this gives a aggressive joy or lust for life but is another indication that you often are not satisfied and your are continually open to further experiences.so in somes ways you are your own worse enemy when it comes to relationships because you emotional completion will come with devotion and fidelity, but you also have a wild nature to experiences the variety of life.

your moon/Uranus and moon/Neptune midpoints shows you have astral abilities . your dreams are vivid and prophetic and you likely have prophetic vision, sometimes into reality.

mercury square juno and the moon/Saturn midpoint is conjunct mercury which shows interest in long term relationship and any casual interactions are a means to this end as you are to your core a devotional person.
long term relationship or marriage is predicated on honesty and truth but it seems few have held to these standards as the Uranus/Jupiter midpoint is square to mars which suggest multiple committed relationships or marriages

your psyche/eros midpoint is square to the Pluto/Saturn midpoint and the square of Venus to nessus which suggests you have emotional issues. this suggest a loss of innocence or some related abusive experiencing early childhood.it is not clear but his could affect your willingness to reciprocate in loving relationships.

you are quite edgy and even radical at times though you hide these feeling and intentions as best you can from others as you realize that you have karmic influence or social influences that affect you but that you did not cause.
What do you mean with karmic/social influences that affect me but I did not cause?

with the midpoints of venus and the stellium conjunct the south node, you have a very strong sexual/emotional affect on others.

I didn't know this was the case until I heard from a few men that I have an 'erotic' aura (after talking about our first impressions). I have to say though that I'm totally not flirty and/or dress in a sexual manner, so I don't know where this comes from.

with the venus/orcus midpoint conjunct to mars ,you have a very strong libido. But you can also be moody and unresponsive to sexual matters,as this aspect gives a selfish or ego centered nature in sexual matters. you are extremely loving and sensual with moon/venus on the south node but if you feel any insincerity ,you are quick to retreat in to a shell and if you are offended, you will freeze the offender out of your life.
eris is square to the venus/mars midpoint and the south node, which gives a vibrancy to your emotional/sexual encounters. this gives a aggressive joy or lust for life but is another indication that you often are not satisfied and your are continually open to further experiences.so in somes ways you are your own worse enemy when it comes to relationships because you emotional completion will come with devotion and fidelity, but you also have a wild nature to experiences the variety of life.

I have to say that I'm a virgin, so I can't say for sure how strong my libido is. Also, I'm loyal to a fault. When I like someone, I'm loyal to them (or you could say, I'm loyal to my feelings), even though I don't have to be, because I've never had a romantic relationship with anyone. Even though I haven't had a relationship, I do know that I'm in for the long haul. I like commitment and that's the only way for me of connecting with others. I don't have the need to 'experience the variety of life' when it comes to romantic relationships. I like the variety of life when it comes down to other stuff, like travelling or discussing all kinds of topics with people from different backgrounds.

your psyche/eros midpoint is square to the Pluto/Saturn midpoint and the square of Venus to nessus which suggests you have emotional issues. this suggest a loss of innocence or some related abusive experiencing early childhood.it is not clear but his could affect your willingness to reciprocate in loving relationships.

I do think I have emotional issues, but I don't really know for sure why. It's hard for me to open up to men (i'm a woman by the way). I've done an intuitive reading and the lady told me that my heart chakra is closed.. so I guess that's a reflection of this issue. My childhood was good, I was not abused, but I think maybe my parents didn't return the love to me in the way I would have liked as a child? I don't know...

The rest of your text was on point though so that's why I didn't comment on that thank you for your time .

I especially appreciate your feedback especially hearing the portion that are problematic.
What do you mean with karmic/social influences that affect me but I did not cause?

this was because ceres, square the node and moon/chiron/mars, is in the 12th house, hence influences from antecedent social/cultural/familial events .

I didn't know this was the case until I heard from a few men that I have an 'erotic' aura (after talking about our first impressions). I have to say though that I'm totally not flirty and/or dress in a sexual manner, so I don't know where this comes from.

thos comes from the venus/mrs.venus/moonmidpoints conjunct your south node. the south node givesa strong etheric energy to you. it emates through you so it is nothing you do. the node gives psychic energy and this is also part of why others pick this energy up. this is also accentuated by the sun/aura.vertex stelliun as again "para normal' emeries emanated from you. these aspects are also factor in you danger of abusive experience as a child because these sexual energies are emanate from birth , so if there is a perverse person in your environment ,as a child you would be more at risk.

with the venus/orcus midpoint conjunct to mars ,you have a very strong libido. But you can also be moody and unresponsive to sexual matters,as this aspect gives a selfish or ego centered nature in sexual matters. you are extremely loving and sensual with moon/venus on the south node but if you feel any insincerity ,you are quick to retreat in to a shell and if you are offended, you will freeze the offender out of your life.
eris is square to the venus/mars midpoint and the south node, which gives a vibrancy to your emotional/sexual encounters. this gives a aggressive joy or lust for life but is another indication that you often are not satisfied and your are continually open to further experiences.so in somes ways you are your own worse enemy when it comes to relationships because you emotional completion will come with devotion and fidelity, but you also have a wild nature to experiences the variety of life

Orcus gives strong sexual urges but they are extremely selfish and carnal often orcus and Pluto aspects to venus will turn inward because there is often no emotional content to thee unions... it is all physical and usually threatening and controlling.
that you are a virgin implies that something occurred of an abusive emotional nature t the least so that you abstain or pulled back from sexual encounters. your pluto/Saturn midpoint square to eros/psyche is also very indicative of a sexually abusive experience, especially when you were very young.
I assume this because your chart shows very strong sexual/emotional energy .so for you to abstain in light of the strength of these energies implies some environmental influence that turn your energies inward as I mentioned. it is not unusual for Pluto or orcus to be associated with celibate orientations but ,again, with the strength of your sexual aspects , this is unusual. as I mentioned above this also brings in the emanation of these emotional sexual energies from your birth, before you have emotional or psychological control of your environment
this applies to your last point below also.

what I do notice is that your mercury/pluto midpoint is conjunct to orcus. with mercury these planets can shows repressed/ or blocked
memories. so having both acting on your mercury/mid/memory makes sense to me as it would take a very strong mental block to negate the possible negative reactions to your sexual energies.

I also did not mention that your venus is square to nessus . many astrologers have seen nessus in unnatural relationships. and here the midpoint is square to ixion. this aspect can bring violence into the dynamics and would be another very strong fluence to repressed any such experiences.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

mercury conjunct the node is one of the strongest indices of psychic power as well as extreme intelligence. often there is an intuitive intelligence that allows a indivual to get to the center of his analysis without having to read through the breath of the subject matter.this aspect is very inspirational and tend s to be associated with truth seekers. the node gives telepathy, the ability to read other thoughts. it also gives the ability to transmit one thoughts to others

it is a sign of a magician. edgar Cayce had such a conjunction though the strong sextile/trine pattern also contributes to his power.

the south node conjunct to mercury also give psychic and mental power but there is dark light /thought forms. a person can easily become confused if they do not understand what happens in their minds.
the south node gives great creativity and the power of thought forms is very strong.

Theravada Buddhism teaches that reality is a series of thought forms, each arises spontaneously to be replaced by a new thought form. so reality is a sequence of thought forms. the emphasis is on thoughts being the center of reality.
http://www.dhammawiki.com/index.php?title=Theravada

this concept is very similar to a branch of quantum theory called informational quantum. in this theory the transmission of "data" is the base of quantum reality
http://www.technologyreview.com/vie...-of-reality-information-or-quantum-mechanics/

the images I use for the nodes are that the north node is were the essence of spirit enter into manifestation, it is the beginning of time. thought forms accumulate and grow until these thought form leave at the south node. but not all thought forms disappear, so there is a accumulation of "thought forms" around the south node that give the power to mercury conjunct the south node.
therefore mercury conjunct south node give a very creative and intelligent mind as there are many preexistent thought formulation surrounding this conjunction. for this reason the mind can be overwhelmed much more easily by a south node conjunction to mercury than a north node conjunction.

the nemesis of the north node is dissipation of mental powers because of lack of desire in the physical plane. here mercury is closer to the "Infinite" as the cycle of creation that has just begun while the mercury south node conjunction gleans from all the thoughts and experience's that have occurred during the cycle. mercury conjunct the south node has access to much psychic fertilizer that has been created. the north node mercury conjunction is "purer "

in the sense that the plane of reality does not have as much power over it. but the north and south node are of the same energy and hence they can often affect one in the same way.one must be careful of psychic overloads ,especially with the south node can happen if too much psychic data enter the mind that is not integrated. this is why the make up of the personality structure is so important.

mercury conjunct the south node with a rigid and restricted personality structure would not have the flexibility to use the infinite data coming thru the node and could become crazy or mean ,rash and deceptive. this position is an aspect of a black magician as the psychic force tends to dominate and accumulate rather that teaches and disperses as mercury conjunct the north node is prone to do .

as the node rules the astral, either conjunction of mercury and the south or north node gives great psychic potential and potential for vivid.astral dreams . this is a position of the magician because the thought forms of these conjunction travel and stay coherent on the higher planes. and can affect others from the astral plane.

Isabel hickey considered mercury your soul, the entity that threads you through life sand death.

rahu

rahu

Banned

The conjunct of the node and saturn is probably the most complicated as Saturn rules Time and “reality“.The distinction I make is that the node “fixates” reality. But there is a deeper cultural antagonism between these symbols as Saturn conjunct the node can be seen as the primogenituric suppression of the matriarchical base of human life , society and spirit.

I describe the north node as the point of creation of time and existence and the south node as the point of egress of time and the point of accumulation of thought forms. Then the practical difference in north node transits versus south node transits is the psychic accumulations of the south node tend to bring tangible power to the individual. this can be positve or negative power, divine or decadent power.

The north node tends to bring knowledge an inspiration which can be translated into power and the accumulations of desired matter.
Whereas the south node transits bring power of the dense plane directly. As both are of the same element ,both bring inspiration and knowledge but once time begins the desires of the body are inundated by coarser more “real” forms of energy under the south node than the north node.

So basically north node transits can be more intellectual/ spiritual whereas south node transits bring tension and psychic power dynamics into play. But both affect “reality”.

The south node can bring confusion if the individual cannot integrate the forces that come through them. The south node can bring megalomania whereas the north node can bring flights of illusion.

Traditionally the north node is of the nature of Jupiter and the south node is of the nature of Saturn and this does generally holds true.

Node transits to Saturn highlight the difference in the north and south node.
South node conjunct Saturn often show material wealth or ruthless ambition for wealth and power .it gives a stubborn and controlling personality and the father is likely the major influence in this person life. Often a person is over shadowed by the father with this placement and can harbor resentment.

in a woman's chart especially ,this is an initial sign of sexual abuse, though other aspects can make this definitive such as Pluto square to saturn or Pluto square the sun, actually Pluto square venus or mars also makes the sexual abuse likely.this placement brings a “magic” or altered state to the natives sense of reality . this can be because of financial or material advantage, but it can also show that coincidence play a big part I lifes experience.

As the node is lunar in nature , satrun with the south node often s in a man’s chart shows a domineering nature toward women. This placement shows a self sufficient attitude that often is accompanied by selfishness and insensitivity.
Adding the concept of magic, this placement is similar to the devil card as passions and selfishness are paramount. This is the placement of the occultist and can show the application of occult principles on the astral to control and influence others. though Saturn with the north node can also indicate influence by occult energies

Afflicted Saturn conjunct the south node shows ill fortune because of selfishness and desires. It can bring economic problems throughout life and and inability to take advantage of opportunities .often hardship in early life give such a native an eternal”chip” on their shoulder.

Here the key is to not be greedy. The image is to catch power of the south node with open hands. That is do not try to catch all that come to one. This greed of wanting to control everything and retain everything leads to collapse as no mortal can contain the infinite.

The north node conjunct to Saturn often lessens the rigid ego structure that Saturn symbolizes. In some ways the ego structure is dissolved and the native can embrace a
“spiritual “perspective . This can bring a sense of insecurity .This brings also indications of wealth and in a woman’s chart the likelihood of sexual abuse for the same reasons as the south node placement.

Here the sense of magic and coincidence is less burdening as the environment does not “crush’ the native as strongly as when the south node is conjunct. The influence of the father is strong and usually has a dominating affect on the personality development but can also be inspiring to the native..with hard aspect to mars, this placement can also result in stubbornness ad selfishness but always there is a insecurity as the transient nature of reality is felt much stronger than with a south node placement.
both placements gives synchronicity throughout life.
Both placements with Saturn and the nodes can give unusual physical symptoms. Sometimes negative sometimes positive. both placement are very “magnetic” to karmic or psycho kinetic influences.

The distinction between south and north node transits is somewhat arbitrary as either placement can result in exalted or malicious examples. And either placement can give rise to opposite effects This is why I emphasize that each individual must research how the node affects them.
And as usual the aspects to Saturn can complicate the manifestation that occur.

a example of Saturn conjunct the north node is that the psychic edgar cayces ,a healer and prophet had the north node with Saturn .

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/025129-5.html

hi releaser

your moon/sun midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter which gives you a desire for knowledge. this can show higher learning but likely you have many books around you at the least . This tends to show authority figures/teachers etc. take. a shine to you. You are far sighted and always want to learn more. in addition you are benevolent and good heart, you believe and live the golden rule, treat others has you would like to be treated.
this does not allows show great wealth by itself it does show you will always have our basic needs taken care of.
you have chiron conjunct eris, and these square to node.chirons podition gives you a remakle mind. likely our have a excellent memory and might even have a photographic/eidetic memory . you are analytical and incise n your words. you can be very critical especially in relationships as the mercury/chiron and mercury/eris midpoints are conjunct venus and the sun.in relationship you desire to understand the other fully. uo want to know how the feel, think and ract to everything. this can give a very intimate emotional/mental connect, but sometimes the other can with sand the scrutiny. if arguments occur,they can be very bitter because you both know ach others strength and weakness and criticism can cut t the quick. you are devoted friend but if you are betrayed or offended ,your will erase hat person from your life.it takes quite awhile for you to forgive id ever.
eris square he node is extremely sexual but not sensitive to the emotional needs of the other. this is a very passionate aspct and gives a overall ambition in life.
this pattern with sun/Venus/mercury/chiron/eris is very intense because the mind and emotions are vibrant.it shows laughter and joy in relationships but there is also the underlying critical attitude aha can take the sheen off the relationship sometimes.
your venus is setile to mars with mars conjunct to aura,so you have an ease in relationships and the au shows that any are inexplicably drawn to you for reasons they can not understand.
Eros is opposed to psyche which make you extremely idealistic, romantic and almost spiritual in relationships. you engender a love that is like children's first infatuations.with the midpoint conjunct the Jupiter/mercury midpoint you are attracted to those with knowledge, a peron's mind is very important to your in any love affair
Sedna is conjuct the vertex which make you a truth teller. which is funny because with the moon/Neptune conjunction on the nadir and square to pholous you are quit complex and secretive. this pattern can easily shows someone who is insincere but with the vertex conjunct to Sedna, you can't really lie even if you want to.
though broad minded your mercury square to Saturn shows you also are very realistic. you have a practical nature .yhe midpoint I conjunct to the vertex and sedan so you like to don not talk freely about how you see the world. this goes with your moon. Neptune conjunct showing you are extremely private. this square can give despondency and pessimism at times.
Lilith is conjunct to juno and ceres with these opposed to Nessus and Saturn. this gives a emotional darkness. it seems to be connected to relationship or heritage and likely is a karmic debt that you have asyou desire for nurturing relationships seem to often draw harsh and domineering individuals to you. Saturn and nessus implies a abuse environment in childhood which is also indicates by your sun opposed to Pluto.
with the sun conjunct venus and opposed pluto, you passionate nature is at odds with a inhibition to conceal your feelings. this aspect increases your strong sexual nature but it can easily turn inward so that you do not want physical/emotional intimacy. Pluto opposed to sun/Venus can also make it difficult to mo ve on from relationships .thi is a very possessive aspect even if the chemistry is gone.

with the Pluto/Saturn midpoint square to ixion, there make have been some violent abuse but you have concealed this.
the possibility of physical abuse could be implied by the uranus/orcus midpoint square to your Neptune/moon conjunction on the nadir. this might show physical abuse in your home but again concealed and not apparent others. your Jupiter/juno midpoint is conjunct to the node which implies higher education and can show successful professional life. it is also a marker of marriage .but I speculate there might be more than one because chiron/eris are square to Jupiter/juno which might show that the critical and incisive understanding in your relationship might have brought Ion on separation early in life.
though ceres is opposed to Saturn which shows a deep emotional need of devotion and fidelity, the Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to ceres which also suggests multiple marriages.

, your interps are mostly very spot on and consistent with my experiences.
smile.gif

I've come to realize over the years that the most effective is relevant, clear knowledge. Of course, knowledge is what it is, and always useful in some way or another, so better to have it than not, even the ones that are painful/undesirable.
Have been told lots of times I have a very strong mind by strangers, interestingly enough. Other people who are bright/academically intelligent (and yes, also authority/teachers) can see and/or seem to at least acknowledge that I'm like/similar to them in intelligence/aptitude. Sometimes there's an edgy feeling that comes with this, probably from me and especially if I can sense there's judgment to it.
The strongest dark emotion would be anger, and very explosive, which would also be very attractive to other stuff like abuse and violence that you indicated towards the end of the reading. Thankfully, those haven't happened to me. However, my parents did go through very difficult episodes in their lives when they were young. I totally know and believe with my whole being that their love and protectiveness were what made their raising me so effective that it's still helping me so I'm really able to deal with those emotional darknesses/energies in myself. Having said all that, verbal abuse wasn't off the table, and I suppose all criticism would eventually attract that anyway. Others had mostly felt/seen that I'd be a marrying person, or someone with at least an eventful lovelife. This didn't really sit well with me when I was younger because I always knew I had a lot of contradictions in me that I didn't always understand or accept. If I leaned too much on one tendency or the other, everything just turned chaotic. Now, I can laugh about it even though I'm still learning.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Thanks again for your time and effort in doing this reading, it's quite good.&#55357;&#56832;[/FONT]

rahu

Banned
992323http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/025129-6.html

hi Springtimeflower
i won't hav etime to complete this but i jus noticed that your node is conjunct to the vertex. that is a very powerful psychic aspect.but it can also be the most confusing because the vertex is symbolic of the energies/karma of the "universe", which means that much of the energy is about other planes of reality besides the human plane. you have very strong psychic abilities but some of the images and energy you pickup are not about our plane of reality.
vertex and the node shows you have had otherworldly or paranormal feelings or experiences.you life can seem to be affected by outside force or karmic forces/synchronicity . you can develop a since of destiny as unusual circumstances have always affect how your life unfolded.
Uranus is conjunct to these with an orb of 4 degrees which is not as exact has i like to ee, but sine here he vertex and node are conjunct,the Uranus conjunction increases you psychic sensitivity and give you access to the astral plane.you rema re vivid and prophetic. you probably have flying dream and out of the body experiences.
mercury is sextile Uranus which gives you mind excellent creative use of the astral plane. you telepathy and vivid dreams/astral travel are stable and understandable to you.
this sextile in addition gives you great intelligence. you have brilliance without the high strung personality aspects that can occur with Uranus/mercury hard aspects.
you likely surprise people as the Saturn on your ascendant gives you a more practical or materialist ambience. with mercury square you have mental attitudes that are almost diametrically opposed to your psychic/astral abilities. this can give a serious demeanor and you like direct proof become you draw conclusions . Saturn is conjunct to Jupiter which gives integrative abilities. You are successful in stressful situations because you can see the compromised needed to resolve logjams.
but combination can make you prone to despondency at times.
with ixion square to Saturn , there is often underlying latent aggression directed at you.this can give you a defensive aspect to your personality but it also you are a fighter if pushed and a protector of others that may be mistreated.
Sedna is opposed to ixion and square to Saturn/Jupiter which indicates that you are hesitant to to speak your min at times, as ixion opposed to Sedna shows that others can respond harshly at times if you truth is too potent.
Lilith is conjunct to psych and sextile to the sun and trine to erosand sextie to the moon. this makes you a hopeless romantic. it gives you childlike quality ,always able to approach others with a innocent demeanor and expectations.
this ambience also catches some awares as the ixion/Saturn aspect is so much more "grounded" in practical possibilities that the idealist, romantic focus you have can seem incongruous.
with then moon conjunct to orcus and sextile to pluto, you have deep and profound emotional feelings. you feel everything very deeply. this might been what you mean when you posted: I find myself trying to not think about people.
this pattern gives you strong emotional healing power though it can give you a center selfishness . this would be accentuated wit your ceres square to the node which is very nurturing, though very protective also.
your moon is square to eris which ins spite of you deepth of feelings, you are also very emotive as eris is very outward going and very sexual, though it is not associated with romantic love as it is love of the moment or love and lust for life.put I adds ambition and energy to oife and the midpoint is conjunct to ceres which gain emphasizes that you have a strong instinct to offer support ,healing and support energy to others.
I wanted to comment on another overall impression I get from your chart...
you have pluto conjunct psyche/lilith and you have the venus/sun moon midpoint conjunct to the ixion/ mercury conjunction square to satrun and juopiter.
the pluto aspect can indicate impression come to you from past lives but psyche particularly gives a pain/pleasure dynamic. venus/sun conjunct to ixionet.al also is of this milieu. it seems that you have a disconnect from what might be called normal emotional feelings. it might be an attraction to darker and painful emotional stimulation.
with the pluto/Saturn and Pluto /Jupiter midpoints conjunct your mars,this feeling of pleasure/pain ,love/hate dynamics are also indicated.
ixions influence with venus/sun, seems to indicate that you draw/search edgy relationships. relationships that have the danger/potential of falling into violent discord.
your Neptune/pholous midpoint is opposed to the venus/pluto midpoint, which seems to indicate a awareness of your unusual emotional/sexual predilection and so conceal these insinuations of darker motives and desires you might entertain. chiron opposed to Uranus/Lilith gives an inherent ctical and judgemental snese,not so much persomnilt characterists as a spontaneous feelings that just arise that give a sense of hypocrisy and contradiction around you and in others. this also augments your astral/psychic abilities though with nessus square to this opposition, you likely have obstructions to these feeling or realizations, because of a childhood conditioned by restrictions cause by the infliction of pain/pleasure-love/hate stimuli.

I have experienced an unfolding of sensitivity to energies/feelings/sound/smell (actually someone's perfume and cigarette smoke..ones that I remember or recognized as to them actually coming from somewhere else--probably girls that were dating a guy I had been interested in and thought about). As a child, my mom took a pic of me lying on the ground..looking like I was trying to fly..as a parallel..until my most recent career change..much of it was related before to electronics or aviation. The prophetic stuff seems to come and go..maybe it happens when other planets activate those aspects. Had it happen while in college and also at work (one person even asked me what else did my crystal ball have to say). I had just told my coworker something and then our boss walked out of his office and repeated almost verbatim what I said. I also weirded out a boss once, when I called him out of the blue and asked how his job was and that shouldn't he be getting a promotion sometime--they announced it the next day. When I saw him a few weeks later at a restaurant, he looked at me like I was weird. It has also helped me with doing jobs that I have had--knowing what to work on first. My ears get hot and turn red and I get flushed at times--one past boss even seemed to know what that was--I just told him it was a temperature change. From one experience, though, I believe that some folks aren't meant to know some of what people have as gifts. When I was much younger, I had some bad nightmares once, got out of bed and turned the light on...then I saw something moving under my bedding and then it left towards the foot of the bed, but then I saw nothing. I took everything off and there was nothing under the sheets. Can't remember what someone said this was. I find myself trying to not think about people. I have also had vivid dreams that were prophetic. It will be interesting to hear what else you find.
A side note: Back in the late 70s, and I believe it was a study done by the American Federation of Astrologers, I submitted my birth time to them and not long afterwards I received a phone call. The man who called asked me if I was certain that the time I had given to them was correct. I said yes, but then added, is there something wrong with my chart? He said no and that was the end of our conversation. Later I received my chart and print out of some of the aspects with interpretations. They didn't really go into too much depth and no predictions.
. Everything you wrote fits. My ascendant/Saturn has changed quite a bit over the years, though,..from being shy, pessimistic with a more narrow focus to being outspoken (but true not always speaking my mind), more optimistic and capturing a bigger picture of the world. With Pluto transiting my first house (last conjunction is early next year), I know I have some profound changes coming (more freedom I'm told and that makes sense with Aquarius intercepting my first house, but wonder how that will play out further with Uranus in my 7th as you mentioned, having those more advanced aspects). I changed the type of work I was doing around 7 years ago (Chiron return) and now the Mercury square Saturn aspect will operate as more of an editor work wise instead of being overworked. As far as the material things go, my Sun in the ninth house, I'm told, keeps me from being overly materialistic. Actually, as the current Pluto transit has gotten closer to my ascendant, people, relatives, etc. that I find to be materialistic to an extreme--those relationships have become strained or are fading away. This last week, I removed others (that had the extreme materialistic folks connected to them) from my Facebook friend's list and I felt a relief and much calmer energy. It's as if the energy from them is brought to you from these connections, so maybe we should be even more careful who we connect with on the social media websites. Feeling tired? See who you had added recently and who their friends are.
Just to add: I did have a dream (vivid) while in my teens that was really strange--never really understood it as the person in it was female, but not me and it surrounded what you said. I have never identified with it or found things like whips, chains, and handcuffs as anything necessary for a good relationship with a man. I have met only one guy that I could say was in any way kinky. I have, though, been picking up debilitating energy from a guy I knew years ago that surfaced again around seven years ago that is most likely of the dark or lower vibration energy. As part of the changes I've been making, and I anticipate him stopping by one day, he will be part of the past as well.

Most everything you wrote fits. Years ago I also remember walking by some model homes and having a clear vision of a large black snake. I don't have many visions like this happen, but think it was from spirit to help me. When I continued to walk and came around a bend, there was the black snake, a racer, but as large as it was, if threatened, it could give you nasty bite. Not poisonous, though.
I know my Sun conjunct Neptune is also a psychic aspect, but like what I've read about it, I would need to develop that part (mediumistic, etc.) of my psyche to utilize it. The thought of having people around me in spirit form at all hours of the day wasn't something I was thinking about delving into. I did have someone tell me that my psychic abilities would develop naturally and I have seen some growth on that level over the years.
As for the predilection of interests, I have had times where gay people were interested in me, but that wasn't mutual. My natal Mars on my midheaven comes out as making me more interested in spending my time with men than women. In my childhood, the relationships I had with boys were special, kindred friendships and with the girls it was more competitive or drama oriented. I prefer the former. There are some women that don't fit that profile and those are usually ones that subscribe to a higher mind and way of thinking--involved with environmental issues, having a positive growth-oriented life and the world. The despondent part of the Saturn aspect you were mentioning makes sense when I overwork and my life isn't balanced (I'm getting through that now), so this will be in for a change in the coming months as well. Overall I'd say you have done a super job in delineating my chart. Thank you again for your time and energy.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=956173#post956173

hi hesperides
well he is very mean ands elfish he has pluto square to a Saturn/sun conjunction, so he has no compassion and always looks out for himself.
though midpoints of pluto/sun and pluto/Saturn are opposed to mars so he can be violent to get what he wants.
axiom is conjunct to pluto so his violence can be for no reason as he iles to fight.
psyche is conjunct to Pluto so he has a sadistic side, he like to inflict pain, especially of those are attracted to him. I would think that you are quite younger than him because this aspect often show he likes every young girls.

his Jupiter is conjunct to the moon on the ascendant and opposed to eris, so he comes off as a rally nice guy . with venus square to mars he can be very charming and act like he loves you ,but of course he want to get into you pants as quickly as he can. this can be attractive but he is all about sex and doesn't love any one he is with.

the venus/mars square midpoint is opposed to the pluto and square to Saturn and he sun ,so he is extremely sadist and is only love is too inflict emotional and physical pain. I would think that the wants to get you into SM type situations. probably he was wants tight you up. he also wants to get into 3 ways or orgies.

the venus/nessus midpoint s also square to Saturn and he sun so he really likes to emotionally, physically and sexual abuse others.

you know is very strange because sometimes he can be so truthful and good, and he is good and truthful but it never is permanent. so he is good a sucking people into his loving feelings but he only act nice until he can take advantage and abuse you. it won't surprise if he didn't try to get you to sleep with his friends.

rahu

Hello,

Thank you so very much for interpreting this chart, rather accurately, I might add. I found myself amazed to read what you wrote because it's so uncannily true. This was a person I was very intimate and close with. He was jealous, insecure, (seriously) narcissistic, manipulating, selfish, hurtful, and sadistic. In fact, he was a self-proclaimed sadist and he called himself an egomaniac. He didn't want to change. There came a point her hurt me so much that I felt like it was all my fault and I was to blame because he made me feel that way. He once told me, because of my history with my first partner who I was with for 8 years, that the reason men marry younger women is because they're more virginal and impressionable, and that I, because of having a past, am equal to "leftovers".

My sister was the one who precipitated our breakup. He would continue dragging me through his insecurities and accusations and I, stupidly, would allow it. We are no longer. He made himself out to be so loving, caring, and romantic but it was as if two people inhabited his body. Mainly, he was abusive and mean. Never hit me, never would I think he could...but he did hurt me mentally and emotionally. He always told me he wanted to be the victor in our relationship in terms of taking me as a virgin and every other first time experience, he also wanted to introduce to me. All that means to me now is that he was trying to possess me and own parts of me. That is not love.

Thanks again, truly. It helped so much.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
99527http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/025129-7.html
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]hi sandy
first thing that struck was your vertex/Jupiter conjunction on the descendant.
Chiron is also square to asc,Jupiter,vertex.
and with a very strong emotional/loving nature, you life will be a times a struggle between the desire to accommodate love in your life, while at the same time, your brilliant critical, analytical mind has led you to potentially divisive truths about social and emotional relationships. the vertex does bring otherworldly vibrations to you. it can give psychic abilities but often there is so much information coming in that the images can be confusing as not all is applicable to your personal karma.but with Jupiter conjunct, you are marked with amazing access to knowledge. his is very favorable to counseling, teaching or pursuing higher knowledge.this position usually makes one a center of your peer group because you are acknowledged as intelligent and just.... usually.. here with chiron square to Jupiter , you have a tendency to answer caustically , though accurately .your lack of patience with hypocrisy and can break friendships because of your direct and impartial manner. chiron greatly increases you intelligent with a incisive, analytical and critical outlook. This square shows a interest in the "hidden" source/answers to all aspects of the nature of reality. socially, psychologically and spiritually.
this tends to b a ambitious aspect and can be intellectually ruthless in attaining your advantage in all endeavors. this gives an interest in social groups with a hidden knowledge or a selectivity at the core of heir membership. this can be as innocuous as social clubs or include groups associated with social machinations of the culture. such as masons or other secret societies. but the central desire is to understand the real dynamics behind reality.
the vertex can give psychics abilities but often the square of chiron disguises the awareness of these abilities because of it's strong deductive and analytical nature. but ignorance of you abilities is unlikely
with Uranus square the vertex et.al. you definitely are subject to amazing astral dreams. This gives you access to knowledge that you don't have to research... it just comes to you.the square to Jupiter shows that this can lead to great personal heights but it also brings the danger of a rebellious nature that doesn't appreciate the need to harness these force.it is very important that you learned to discipline your desire early in life or much turbulence will accompany this aspect throughout your life. it adds a brilliance to your mind. this with the mercury/moon midpoint,below, gives you full blown astral/psychic awareness. but again the vertex, as it symbolizes the total karmic energy of our universe, can give vision the images and feelings that confuse you as so much that does not apply to you will also come in
with Venus square the node ,you have an attractive emotional and physical nature. you are very optimistic and emotive. with the mercury/moon midpoint conjunct the node, you psychic abilities are strengthened to include intuitional knowledge of emotional and social interactions
with the midpoint of your moon/sun square, conjunct the node your emotional relationships will always be the defining experience in your life. you affect on your peer/social groups and your loving nature make up your path.
your mars is 1/11th harmonic to venus which shows that pure emotional/sexual attachment is not the only reason for the relations of the people that are drawn to you. this aspect shows a need to understand higher levels of spiritual appreciate of humanity through your relationships. so here seems to be inner sense that relationships have only led to awareness of higher or transcendent purpose to life and love.
this impulse is inherent and has always been ,even unconsciously, in you affairs or marriages as the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to liith.
you named asteroid is conjunct to the moon and square to your sun, and th Jupiter/juno midpoint is conjunct to sandy which shows that marriage and committed relationships are a central elements of your nature. this shows marriage ,likely early in you life but as pholous is also conjunct to the moon and sandy, and with Uranus square to jumpier, it is likely that you have had more than one marriage, as hidden factors tend to arise in the marriages and you have very independent ,rebellious nature with the Jupiter Uranus square which often shows an innate desire to never relinquish ones personal emotional freedom.as the vertex is also conjunct to eris ,you have an emotional/sexual nature that is very independent especially added to the Uranus square. this is intense and sudden attractions that are electric but destined to be ephemeral .eris gives intensity,passion and ambition but loves the game as much as the player involved. this also show multiple marriage or it could show no marriage because of your emotional independence as noted above.
on the other hand your chart contains several aspects that show a on going struggle with the hindrances .both internally and externally that have accompanied you embrace of your astral/psychic heritage.
Saturn is square to Orcus with the Venus/Uranus midpoint and psyche conjunct to orcus .
this is a very difficult emotional aspect as it shows a father/authority figure in your childhood with very destructive desires toward you.
this is an aspect of harsh abuse.it could warped you ability to form lasting and healthy relationships.
with the strong Uranus in your chart and this powerful restrictive aspect, you likely had bipolar issues in your life. with psyche involved, you seemed to have attracted predatory personalities to you. these dynamics are often associate with auto immune disorders because at a early point in your life ,your mind could not distinguish pleasure from pain or love from hate.
with Saturn/chiron midpoint is opposed to the mar/Nessus conjunction,and the nessus/Lilith midpoint square to pluto.
it is difficult not to see sexual abuse in your childhood. likely of a incestual nature.
you have neptune sextile to pluto and this sextile forms a finger of god with your north node. and with the square to venus, this gives a potential of generating a powerful energy emotionally for those around you that you love and to heal your esteem issue that might have been generated by your childhood experiences.
currently the node is approaching a square to your Sedna at 23can59(mar9) and your eris/sun midpoint at 22canc27(apr7).
Sedna is a symbol of truth, here you might learn about your projective emotional nature and how it has operated through your life. this transit might also be transpersonal and you will begin to see th role that ambitious passion plays in the world and others around you.

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Thank you so much for your chart,
There are some aspects that you mentioned that I very much agree with.
You had mentioned being psychic. I do have prophetic dreams although not often and also very vivid dreams that seem very real. I have experienced being out of body usually before waking up. This has happened several times!
“Relationships being a defining theme in my life” is SO true. I received emotional abuse from my parents, although there was no incest invoked. Interesting that came up... I have always had a hard time forming relationships with men. Perhaps because of the relationship with my dad. I married at 20 yrs old and again a couple of years ago. Both marriages were less than a year. So you were right there. You were saying you saw multiple marriages. Do you feel I will marry again or be in a committed relationship as I get older? I enjoy my independence to a point but would like male companionship.
I do not have any autoimmune disorders such as being bi polar.
So in all, I would say your interpretation was 95% accurate.
**Just wanted to add that I have noticed there is a common theme in almost all of your readings and that is the mention of sexual abuse. As I had mentioned that wasn’t the case with me but it is interesting that it has come up in just about everybody’s reading.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

rahu

Banned
99642http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/025129-8.html

hi EmGem

the first impression is that you are very loving,emotionaland dsire a committed relationship/marriage for completion .
then you are extremely intelligent and your sharp mind sometimes interferes with other perceiving you inner loving nature.
your venus is conjunct to Lilith showing love is a the basis of your experiences of life. this gives you a attractive nature that just surrounds you. eris is conjunct to vertex which is also very emotional, though it is more of a physical passion, not so much as an emotion passion with the lilith, your "wild" sensual nature is likely more often picked up by others than your inherent loving compassion. the midpoint of venus and eri is conjunct the midpoint of Lilith and the vertex. this quite a strong emotional .sexual vibration that emanates from you. the vertex influence is too add social /emotional interactions that seem to be karmic or other worldly. unusual coincides color your emotional life.so much "etheric energy" surrounds your emotional/social interactions that I would think that sometimes you have been confuse when trying makes sense of your emotional life.this partially because the vertex does bring energies from other planes and this can give you a emotional "overload" at times.
I think this intensity may hinder your search for a devoted relationship as you, without intending to, overwhelm others by you innate emotional "aura".
your mars/Venus midpoint is square to Uranus which shows that you attract intense and electric affairs. your emotional/sexual energy I very strong but Uranus gives an intensity but tends to shows love affairs that end as quickly as they begin.
you are very entrancing and men can be like moths drawn to your light.
with the eros/psyche midpoint conjunct to mars and eros conjunct to the sun , you elicit the most romantic and idealistic emotional response one could imagine. to some you are like a dream. this aspect gives a hypnotic p almost spiritual presence emotionally and sexually, and then your eris/venus vibrations give you amazingly physical passion/attraction to go along with the ultra romantic feeling created buy eros and psyche .your mars/eris midpoint is square you sun and eros which ,again ,highlights you exuberant emotional/sexual nature and passionate grasp of life.

your named asteroid is square to the node, which infuses you with the life force and gives underlying psychic sense of reality. the Jupiter/sun, Jupiter/eros and mercury/Jupiter midpoint are conjunct eliz and square the node.
this also shows how very intelligent you are and you are the center of your peer group because your knowledge and impartiality affects every one. this is a excellent educator or counseling aspect as well as a favorable pattern for financial concerns. it shows you are optimistic and magnanimous.
these midpoints also are and indication of your desire for a committed relational ship or marriage.this is a priary concern and you have always been on tthr look out for longterm and devoted relationships. your moon/Saturn midpoint conjunct to mars is also an indication for the priority you hav always had for continuity and fidelity in relationships. it is a bit paradoxical that you have such a seemingly "free" emotional/sexual spirit but are actually not into superficial hookups. I would think that many who are attracted to ,do not realize your commitment to fidelity and devotional nature toward relationships.
I think this attraction that some....shall we say licentious guys have for you, is also related to your Eris opposed to Pluto with aura forming a tsquare with these , and accordingly ,the mars/pluto midpoint is square to your sun.
this as is mars/eris conjunct your sun, a extremely carnal and selfish sexual vibration. it quite amazing that you emanate the vibration of an angel while you also emanate the vibration of a harlot and attract both sensitive ,"spiritual "types an earthy exploitive guys.
you juno/Jupiter midpoint is square to venus/Lilith ,another aspect , that indicates you desire for loving committed a relationship/marriage. this shows the depth in your heart that a soulmate/husband holds.
Uranus on your ascendant trine to Jupiter is another indication of the breath of your thought and clarity of you intellect. this adds to you already sharp mind and intelligence with a stability and ability to fore see consequences of actions.
Uranus on the ascendant also give you access to the astral plane and this ability is augmented by the quintile of the moon and the biquintile of mercury to Uranus. this by itself is a as aspect pattern of brilliance as well as an indicator of astral,vivid dreams, prophetic dreams, OBEs and strong psychic abilities. he rub here is that the quintile pattern of these symbols means you can have little patience at times for those who are not as advanced as you. you must be careful not to judge other by the standards you judge yourself, as this can be a very argumentative aspect when others do not understand you or rather keep up with your mind.
chiron is quintile the node and 3/20 harmonic with eliz and the sun/Jupiter midpoint et.al..
chiron adds a clarity to your mind which is extremely analytical, critical with a excellent memory and recall. but It adds a very judgmental quality in that chiron abhor hypocrisy. in some ways chiron is not either good or bad, it just expects coherency. contradictions are asthma to chiron . chiron is easily offended. chiron make a good friend but if betrayed or offended, chiron with banish the offender,sometimes forever.it takes a long time to regain chiron confidence.

so the off shoot of your brilliant and incisive mind is that relationships and friendships can suffer because you mental insights can be so singular that you can not adequately share your thoughts and feeling with other. and as mentioned, Chiron can be extremely emotional cold and distant .
the most intimate friend can be ostracized by you for seemingly minor disagreements, with these disagreements challenge your core values or beliefs.
so your incredible intellectual prowess can directly negatively affect your desire for relationships because Chiron is square to juno. as mentioned Chiron I quite judgmental and "chiron square to juno would show a need to have intimate knowledge of your feelings,thought,impulses, in fact all aspect for his personality this has to be reciprocal to work . this is why this is a very difficult aspect because the intimacy, mentally and emotionally that chiron demands is very difficult if not impossible to achieve because both must be incredible introspective. the problems is if any disagreements or arguments arise, then these can be devastating because each know both the deepest strengths and deepest faults. any criticism levied in anger cuts to the quick and there fore reconciliation of misunderstanding is very difficult. the pain occurs when the relationship does not work out as chiron tends to be judgmental and resentful.
so this aspect can lead to an emotional/mental intimacy as if they are one.... but in practice this is extremely difficult to achieve. so generally this shows that individual difference lead to a relationship of constant bickering and hence to dissolution "
mercury is opposed to Neptune, that can give you episodes of cloudy thinking . this is also a aspect of spiritual inspiration and thoughts
you moon/Saturn/mars stellium shows that in material or mundane matter, you always seem to have to take the difficult road. plans you make often take longer that you would think especially because with a strong Uranus you can so quickly see the product of your efforts. but Saturn rules time and therefore you desired goals will usually have unexpected obstacles placed in your way. i could see impatience in your chart but Saturn shows you must accept each major/minor block as another step that you must overcome. accept frustration and embrace the lessons you learn even when you plans are thwarted or delayed.
you also have aspect that indicate unconscious dynamics might work against you.
Nessus is conjunct to Jupiter which can inhibit relationship as it tends to bring self is individuals to the fore. this aspect is on it's good side a force of perseverance and is very self defensive and for those you love..it can show success in large corporations but there is always an air of restriction or suppression around nessus.
venus is conjunct to orcus, so your have unconsiocus issues that might impair you ability to accept and give love. this could show that in spite of your emotive nature, at times you might feel an nebulous insecurity arise or no reason.
ixion is conjunct to psyche. his shows that at times rather aggressive or dark guy have been attracted to you that you sometimes strangely fall for guys( bad boys) with suspect character and motives toward you. the Pluto/Saturn midpoint is square to the sun and which suggest emotionally distant and restrictive father . this aspect can modify your outwards emotional/sexual nature and give you unconscious/subconscious issue about intimacy and trust.

Thanks so much . So grateful for this
smile.gif

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]A lot of it does resonate with my life. I’ve always wondered why I’m so compassionate and now I understand that it shows in my chart. I never saw it before. My mum is the same. I often wonder if it’s a curse haha. Very emotional too. Yes I seem to have a sexual energy others can pick up on. My mum has always said that men are so attracted to my light. It’s like they find it hard to resist. I’ve only really attracted one bad boy. But on the whole I’ve attracted artistic types, spiritual too. They have come with some element of darkness they carry and I guess that’s why they need my light. Relationships have been paramount in my life yes. Hugely important. And now since the NN is hitting my Venus exact, the universe is asking me to ask myself what I truly value when it comes to relationships? I’ve mainly attracted long term relationships but in the past few years there have been a few intense encounters I suppose. Not too short lived though. Yes I hate one night stands. Not me at all.
Highly intelligent yes. And of course insecurities and fears cloud my thinking from the tiniest of occurrences when I’m romantically involved with someone. I read people easily. Pick up on a lot.
I think I’m learning to deal with these insecurities and not take every action so personally.
&#55357;&#56470;
[/FONT]

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/025129-8.html

hi LibraGirl92

well you are certainly a handfull
smile.gif

sun/psyche opposed to eris and square to the opposition of mars opposed to Neptune/Uranus.
you are exceptionally outward and radical. you re very sexual and strive to live life to it's fullest if not on the edge. you are extremely sensitive and idealistically, spiritually romantic yet you are also down to earth and unite transcendent tantric sexual energies with hot sweatly lust.
you can be the angel or the harlot and you can changes quickly between the two. you are forcefulk and usually get what you want though you might scare some people off with your confidence.
the Neptune/uranus square can be tricky though, because you have a tendency to bite off more than you can handle or attempt thing too far out to be successful. often your initial strength weakens and you often don't arrive where you thought you were headed. though you are forceful, sometimes you lose your concentration and end up drifting or not completing endeavors you started. you can be unrealistic in your goals and end up disappointing(or confusing) those who care about you.
the eros/psyche midpoint is square to juno which shows those who fall in love want to marry you aand you have very idealistic and romantic feelings about marriage. but at you age I don't think you seriously want to settle down. but moon is opposed to jutier and square to pallas, so commitment and marriage is a central part of your emotional makeup and desire. so you probably are stuck between your need for emotional freedom and the restrictions I committed relationship would place on you. pallas square Jupiter/moon shows that you really know that commitment would fulfill and give you personal strength.
hhmmmmm.....the vertex and lilth are conjunct a bit wide but the effects are tightened up because venus/pluto/ixion form a stellium that unites these energies. asteroid jesse is part of this stellium close conjunct to ixion and square the vertex. this shows strange other worldly feeling and experiences have surrounded you at times and brought strange people and circumstances. this might give the feeling you have guardian angels or devil's demons around you. this shows paranormal or altered realities have had great effect on ho your life has unfolded.
your moon/Uranus conjunction is conjunct to Lilith and vertex which can give you astral/vivid dream. some nay be prophetic. you might also have you of though body experience or sleep paralysis
this shows you life has been drawn into very heavy, sexual encounters/relationships with strange and powerful "bad boys" .it seems you karma involves living on the edge with edgy and sometimes dangerous personalities.
chiron is opposed to the vertex and square to venus/pluto/ixion/Jessie. this give a quirky and intense sexual orientation. enduring relationship are difficult because you have such a critical and demanding nature. you want to know the deepest secrets of your lover soul yet these secrets are sometimes dangerous to know.
lovers can become totally obsessed with you and if you get into a bad hookup you must be very careful if you try to break it off, as you play with souls that don't play games.
and that works both ways when love has hooked you will walk through hell to stay together . then Saturn/Neptune midpoint is square to Nessus which again highlights the darkess of men around you. and often you are lied to and find yourself enduring painful displays of love
your Neptun/uranus is quintile to mercury. You have a very sharp mind but you don't listen enough to others.,this gives creativity . though to can be straight forward ,you also think you can deceive. this can be a psychic/mediumistic force you have but using the powers for selfish things can be dangerous
take care

Had to re-read this a few times and I must say this rings true for me. I am a very down to earth girl and I was very sexual during my late teens early 20s but now i have tone down a heck of a lot as me and my current partner were very sexual in the beginning i guess you can say that we are burn't out lol but with the angel and harlot i wasn't one but i can admit i did act like one but i thought that i was acting that way because i was sexually molested by one of my older cousins when i was 7-8 and never really told anyone until was in my teens but it was brushed off as nothing. I must say i'm quite good at getting what i want but for quite sometime i do feel like i quite lack the confidence. Very true i do tend to think big and strive for big goals but i definitely tend to drift off and lose track and sometimes it never happens.
About committed relationship and marriage...well right now i'm currently engaged to be married hopefully sometime next year but this is within myself i do sometimes feel being stuck. Like i want this but i want to be free and on my own. To be honest since 2009 i have been from one relationship to the next little to no break of being on my own to have that chance to get myself together and work on myself like i feel like i need someone in my life to make myself complete even though i know that is not true.
I am very huge into the paranormal and i sometimes feels that my grandmother who passed away in 2014 is my guardian angel and protects me as she did in her living life as me and her were really close. I do sometimes though feel as i have personal demons i deal with time from time especially when i am down.
Dreams from what i can recall i have had vivid dreams and sometimes for odd reasons ones of people i know that were dead. like for instance with my grandma a few days after she died i was crying because of mourning/grief and literally felt as though she soothed me back to sleep also another one was my grandma and her father (my great grandpa who i did not get a chance to say goodbye to when he passed as i was living in Phoenix Arizona at the time they were both dancing but did not say a word another one was when my fiance's grandma passed away i remember vividly me her and my fiance were walking down a beach but nothing was said. Not sure about prophetic dreams i can not recall if i ever had those nor the out of body experience or sleep paralysis but have had nightmares of being chased and hiding not sure if that counts.
Now about the "powerful" bad boys this is going to bring a lot of emotion as i am writing but when i was 16 I dated Jordan for almost a year and just even seeing that name so much powerful emotion sweeps over me even though we have not been together for 10 years and haven't spoken for 6 years it is as though he still has a piece of my heart. When you see a picture of him he has that bad boy look. After him I dated Chad who was 11 years older than me I was 17 going on 18 and he was 28 going on 29. We dated for 5 years but after the relationship was over I learned from myself that he manipulated me and groomed me but the goodness out of that relationship was that i learned to be an adult and i was the sole provider as he didn't work due the fact that he felt that i would earn more because of the fact he owe child support and i went through hell with him because at points we were homeless and i was told by so many people to leave him that i was stubborn and naive to leave him i did not listen.
I thought sometimes i blamed not listening to others as being stubborn. There have been times i have deceive but I am getting over that. I never thought to have psychic/medium abilities but never found a way to really know. Thank you very much for the reading :)

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62366
Could you please give me some insight on my recently broken up 3 year relationship

hi

I ran a composite . moon is conjuunct to jupiter and trine to saturn and uranus. this pattern shows a harmonious, supportive and nurturing relationship. this shows intelligence and financial stability. likley you have similar proffession .likley educational/counseling.this type of pattern is often found in succeesful relationships and marriages. i would assume that there was a feeling or talk between you that this would turn into a marriage.

the moon/node midpoint conjunct to psyche gives a idealistic and romantic aura to the love betwee you. thuis can give a sense of "soulmate" as the psychic connection of your emotions are strong.these vibrations bring sensation of innocence and aldolescence as experie4ncing another for the first time.yet the mpoon psyche midpoint is conjucnt to eris which makes the "spiritual" love hot and passionate.
this electric physical chemistry is also shown by the pluto/venus/mercury/eros stellium.

so everything seems right,professionally,economically,emotionally ,mentally,sexually.
so what went wrong??????

the most recent problem seems to be infidelity in ..
but if this is so ,then the problem really has to do with emotional issues.

pluto is conjunct to venus/mercury and square to the orcus/lilth conjunction.this gives a paradoxically emotional experieince where at moments of extreme intimacy and togetherness,suddenly a silence or emotional distance arises. and this distance began to grow into a chasm of silence towards the end.

pluto's influnece implies that your empotional makeups were constricted in childhood to the degree that neither of you "know" how to be really open. pluto often brings repressed memories .

but whatever it means , functionally, unconscious impulse are directly affecting a conscious attempt of love.the unconscious influneces cannot be consciously controlled hence the relationship is really just being blown by the winds of fate.

pluto brings a degree of selfishness that is incompatible with love .
and with orcus square, then the physical aspect of the relationship was always his main priority,whether he acknowledged this or not. again pluto brings blind selfish instinct into play. though he was a deceptive person and insincere person.

though it can be destructive ,this emotional/sexual connection you have will tend to bring you around him in late summer.that is if this is a recent breakup.

rahu

THANK YOU SOSOSOSO MUCH FOR RESPONDING TO THIS.
You have no idea how long I've waited for a real life person to give me some insight!
I've posted this on a few other forum sites and NO ONE would respond.

Anyways, you ask.. "so everything seems right,professionally,economically,emotionally ,mentally,sexually.
so what went wrong??????"

We definitely have all of those connections. Especially the sexual attraction and lust for one another.

Here's a summary of our relationship..

We started dating February 2010.
Things were magikal.. Until my detective/needs to find out every little detail/mystery Virgo Sun in me started to slightly become aware of who he really is.

As time went on, I became comfortable enough to start questioning him.
He would then make me feel like a psycho for doubting his integrity..
Which then resulted in me apologizing because I never had physical proof. It was always just a intuitive gut/something doesn't seem right feeling.

He's a singer in a band, and also works at House of Blues running the lights for shows.. So, those types of environment has lots of females, and working late nights.
I became super insecure, and I turned into a monster of questioning his every move. He could essentially only take so much..
So, he broke up with me for the first time in October 2010.
During that break up, one of his band members expressed to me that my ex is an *******, and that he always gets other females to send him naked pictures. I took what he said with a grain of salt because I guess I was in denial, he had not proof, and I wasn't about to believe another guy over my boyfriend. My ex and I were still conversing though, and continued to see each other every now and then. Which turned into us getting back together January 2011. I did confront him about the pictures, and he denied having done so.

He worked a festival in Kansas at the end of July 2011. When he got back, this girl wrote on his Fbook wall saying something along the lines of, "It was nice meeting you at Kansrocksas!" Of course I dislike that. I somehow managed to figure out his email password.. Yes, I rummaged through all of his mail.. Something I'm not proud of, but I just needed to search.. And I found.. A few naked pictures of females in there, along with all of his facebook personal messages that are sent to an email. I then confronted him lying to me a few times.. I wanted to stay with him. I wasn't about to break it off with this person I seem to just love so dearly that didn't actually physically cheat on me to my understanding. I wasn't acting happy though.. So, things began to turn sour again.. He broke up with me that November 2011. His reasoning was.. he can't do this to me. I'm too good of a person to be with him. He's not established in life with a career, and his self worth is low, so he seeks out mental attention from other females.. BlahBlah..

Needless to say, we didn't speak for almost two months, until one night in February of 2012 we happened to see each other out.. We then started to speak again. A few weeks later, he writes me this letter about how sorry he is and that he wants to be with me.. Yes, I take him back. On the conditions of him blocking all of the girls from the past that he kept hidden.He agreed. Two months later, my roommate moved out with short notice, so my ex moved in.. All of his personal belongings settled in my apartment. The only other time I went through his confidential things was with his email. So, he goes on this cruise with his mom in July.. What do I do, I start searching for anything I could find that he could potentially be lying about..

I find a stub ticket with the location in Kansas and the date January, 14 2012..
I find two jump drives filled with videos, and pictures of naked girls..

He lied about going to visit that girl in Kansas that he met at that musical festival.
And he also lied about his collection of naked girls he brought into my home.

When he returned from his cruise, I presented what I found out.. He was apologetic.. And didn't want to tell me about going to Kansas because he didn't want me to leave him or whatever. And I'm the only one he loves..
THINGS JUST TURNED INTO ****.
The worst of our personalities started to come out..
We had to be out of our apartment at the end of September. We agreed on trying to work our relationship out, but finding separate apartments. Three days after I move into my apartment he breaks up with me. He wouldn't speak to me from the end of September all the way through October 2012.

So, this is where I'm at now..
We've been on and off lightly talking and seeing each other though since after new years. It's a **** continuos cycle of love/hate.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't think I'll ever be able to love the same again. I could be dating a lot of men, but it's just not the same. No one enchants me intellectually, and physically. I can't justify settling for someone that I don't fancy that much.

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125134
hi Win

I don't know if I can answer your specific questions but I would like to give some observations about your nature , as your chart shows many unexpected occurrences in your life ,so helping you understand why, may give you a better understanding of your own question.
I added few other symbols to your chart

you have Uranus conjunct to psyche and these conjunct the south node , with Saturn to Sedna, and these square the nodal axis.
you orcus/mercury midpoint is conjunct the south which functionally gives you mercury and Orcus conjunct to your south node.
in addition your Lilith axis is conjunct your vertex axis exactly to 2 arc minutes. this is extremely significant as the exactitude shows these symbols o be central to your life experience and overall destiny.

I am afraid I have to go into a "metaphysical " or paranormal frame work which might not be easily understood.

Uranus with your south node means you are subject to energies from the astralplane. this shows that your dreams can be very rea like-vivid dreams , and they can be prophetic. you might have common dreams with friends etc. but Uranus's influence ,when you mind can not integrate the energies can result in what are characterized and mental disturbances or insanity.
the south node is the pole of negative energy or also called dark light. this means that there is a abundance of thought forms and influence from other "conscious" entities on the astral andyou are susceptible to psychic interference from individuals on this plane of reality. vice versa, this also means that you dreams and thoughts can affect of people whether you realize this is occurring.
this is really a bit of other worldly influence on your personality. so I would think that you have ad periods of mental problems or that is how your experiencers would have been characterize. I don't think you are crazy but medical professional would categorize you as such. satrun is square to Uranus and the node which,within a psychiatric framework , would be categorized as bipolar syndrome.
the Uranus/Saturn square does show that you life ill have sudden unexpected events. this can show a broken home as a child, but at all times you life will ,periodical, be subject to radical changes. this shows that anything you to take on will advance by large increments, either up or down.so yours will not be a boring life whatever.
this aspect also makes you prone to accidents. some which could be life threatening.
with both orcus and mercury affected by the node ,one the one hand, mercury gives you psychic abilities such as always knowing what someone is thinking or about to say. orcus can be problematic because it gives you and unconscious selfishness, which make it difficult for you to empathize with others, this can make you cold and uncaring . orcus can bring past life influence and with mercury you might have premonitions about negative event others might suffer in the future. this shows you thought are very deep. mercury with the node gives intelligence but with orcus you might not speak out much. Not because you aren't intelligence but because you see deeply into any issue. satrun square the node also tends to make one silent.with Saturn conjunct to Sedna when look speak ,you always speak the truth. Mercury is semi square to Lilith which shows your mind is always active, but gain your thoughts are usually deep and hence you might not speak as much as you feel.

your vertex axis is conjunct your Lilith axis. this can be particularly difficult to describe in real terms as both are energy fields rather that distinct characteristics.
this aspect implies that"outside etheric forces" arises from with you,and manifest in you emotional moods .
this can seem that there is "someone"else running your life at times. you might have feeling and thoughts that you don't feel you created. sometimes this can give a feeling off helplessness to controlling your own destiny. this aspect often gives you....paranormal or altered experiences of reality that others could not understand. it can be strange coincides that have meaning to you but that you could not communicate to others. as Uranus/south node gives you access to astral planes, this aspect might give dermas of clarity about the future. but at all times there is possibility of mental confusion with these energy. coupled with the sometimes odd mental states of your Uranus, these two influences could severely confuse you, as no one could ever understand what you have experienced. this can be isolating, and sometimes you might have felt you were on different planet than everybody else.

Thanks rahu!
May I also ask in what can I succeed? or maybe also what my profession will be like? Thanks in advance :smile: