the node and reality

rahu

Banned
06-20-2015, 01:22 PM

hi serafin5

I looked at the composite and I am afraid hat you are caught up in the excitement and intensity of he relationship. but with Uranus on the ascendant, even though this gives a intense astral/psychic connection, it bodes ill for a long term relationship as Uranus demands complete freedom and rarely commits.
with mercury opposed to Uranus, you two have a direct psychic connection and know when the other will call or what they are thinking.
venus is square to lilth , so there is no question that there is a deep ,deep love between you. but orcus is square the vertex and psyche. orcus shows a unconscious selfishness that virtually precludes a committed relationship, as selfishness I also a the base of he relationship. as psyche is square to orcus, there will be a tendency to emotionally "hurt" the other in spite of the high degree of love present. thes dynamics can lead to S/M type of emotional connections .
the moon is conjunct eris, which shows that you have intense physical desires for him, but eris doers not usually lead to intimacy, rather eris is more often interested in the carnal nature of relationships only. this is a difficult aspect because there is a strong love, but Eris's desire does not bring the intimacy out.
it is clear you will not accept these negative points because the sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to the vertex and psyche,which shows that the idealistic, romantic feelings are integral to the relationship. yet with orcus square to this romantic complex, the relationship can only end in disappointment and disillusionment.
with Jupiter conjunct to Sedna the relationships is marked by truthfulness to each other ,especially in what you what in a relationship or marriage. but the mars/Eris midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter and sedan which again shows that desire body instincts are likely to overwhelm true compassion and intimate love.
the moon/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to the sun, so the relationship is marked by declarations of devotion and undying committed love.
as I have said this is a very difficult relationship because there are so many conscious aspects of love and commitment yet the unconscious dynamics are just too divisive .
the north node wit be conjunct the composite Uranus on june 21. though I hope I am wrong for your emotional well being, he is likely to break off the relationship unexpectedly around this date.

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123843
Thoughts on this composite chart?

hi zipadee

the composite has a favorable stellium of venus/sun/juno. this shows a affection between you and likely you have deeper feelings for him. moon trine to stellium gives a emotional compatibility . and with pallas sextile to both these elements ,he seems to make you feel very special. this aspect ads to your feelings of something bringing you together.
the Jupiter/Venus and Jupiter/sun midpoints are conjunct to mars, so I would think you get along very well.it seems there is positive emotional connection between you, any you tend to enjoy going out and being around each other. with juno /Jupiter midpoint also conjunct to mars, there is a mutual attraction that could make you think that a serious relationship is possible.

with psyche opposed to eros , I have to think that there is a strong romantic feeling between you, though with Neptune square to these symbols the affection might not be lasting.

one pattern that is problematic is that the node is square to Uranus and the moon. though this shows initially a very strong attraction. this aspect is very unstable the electricity does not usually continue for very long.

though there are very strong feelings of a serious relationship, you must be careful about getting top attached because the node/uranus indicates the romantic feelings could flee as quickly as the loving feelings came.

it looks to me that you and he could be hot for each other right now, and this affair might be fun for a couple of month or so. but again don't get too attached because ,the hookup is likely to end around april, but until then it looks really like a lot of affection and fun.

but be careful because it is possible that he might start seeing someone else in late April '19 or so.

rahu

hi rahu,

Thank you so much for your response. What you said perfectly describes how we are around each other and also the prospective duration of the relationship as well. He's not the kind of person that wants to commit yet we get along very well together, everything almost seems at peace/"right with the world" when I'm around him.

I get the feeling he also knows we get along quite well, but at the same time I know he wouldn't be willing to do anything to actively make an effort for it, it kinda just goes against his nature. I am quite taken with him but you're right, a future just isn't in sight for this relationship. The Uranian square is kind of exactly how it plays out too, I would see him at random times in random places till there was like a literal "spark" that great but then fizzled out as if it was never there. The spark just isn't enough, but I'll enjoy the time I had nonetheless.

But yea, completely spot on.

Thank you so much!

zipadee

rahu

Banned
05-27-2015, 04:17 PM
hi estelle123
this composite has some of the most favorable aspects for a relationship .
Saturn is conjunct to the moon which shows undying devotion and support. this conjunction is square to the vertex which show these devotional feelings are inherent in this relationship. but the vertex can also make these feeling hard to work into a relationship.
venus is conjunct to Jupiter which shows great love and joy when you are together. it is a very social aspect and shows your both enjoy going out on the town as well s your affection for each other. this can show a business relationship and show a common profession.
both these aspect are very conducive to commitment and marriage.
the mars/Venus midpoint is square to the moon/Saturn conjunction ,which again shows great love and affection tied to commitment and devotion. but the square to Saturn can show delays or emotional coldness at times.
the sun is square to chiron which can be a divisive aspect. it tends to show that you and he are now what you usually look for in a partner . this can be a divisive aspect as any differences of opinion can bring great disagreements. this give a tendency to say things that may be emotional hurtful, even if they are correct.
the main problem ,and this may be to big to overcome with the devotion and love between you, is that the moon/sun and sun saturn midpoints are square to Uranus in the first house . this almost invariably shows a breakup, either because the magic between can not be sustained or because he does not what to commit. this aspect can also show that environmental or circumstantial influences cause the relationship to break up.
mercury is square to pluto which shows a lack of openness. there are issue that do not allow full disclosure .this aspect can bring unexpected distance and coldness when conversations get to close to these unspoken issues. this is not a good aspect for a relationship as the coo0munoicatio between you is conditional.
saturn is quintile to Uranus and the midpoint is square to the Jupiter/Venus conjunction.
this is very unfavorable as it shows he is inflexible and does not really want to give up his freedom. it shows that he has always gone back and forth between commitment and no commitment. this aspect also is one of breakups.
this is a very tough composite because the aspects for commitment are very strong ,yet the conditions for breaking up are a bit stronger.

rahu

hi ya

initially it strikes as a up and down relationship. on /off, pleasure/pain,intimacy/isolation.
with Uranus opposed to Uranus,there is a "psychic" connection even though it can be confused by the extreme of passional sensations..this gives a relationship vibrancy, mental strength and with pluto sextile/trine to this opposition, the likelihood of abrupt changes is lessened thought not eliminated. This volatile vibration is contrasted to the moon square to Saturn.
this aspect is usually unfavorable as there is little real emotional immersion, the personal egos remain alone and cold at times

it seems business and money concerns and possible formal unions are or were considered in the last march are coming due now
rahu

Thank you so much for responding, I'm pretty sure you've hit the target! That's us to a tee. It has been very "up and down" as you say since maybe April when we both kind of realized he had to go back to Australia for the summer, so I definitely feel that roller coaster in the relationship. Thanks again for your reply! I appreciate it!

rahu

Banned
though I posted this reply on
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94157
the central position of the node stands out in this thread.

this is amazing..... the residence trolls have altered and shortened this thread..... WTF. the trolls are out to erase any insights to the node. I know this because about 6 month I received a PM from someone interested in sports prediction. at that time a sent him here and he got back to me and references clay Thompson's 37 point quarter. now all reference has been deleted. obviously because I made the point that clay had a Pluto square to the node . the demon kabalists are intent in keeping the importance of the node under wraps so they can continue to use their black magic and keep enslaving the world.
how sick is this that even sports reports are being deleted.
https://www.si.com/nba/2015/01/24/kl...warriors-kings

January 24, 2015
Klay Thompson set an NBA record for points in a quarter by scoring 37 points in the third quarter during Golden State's 126-101 home victory over Sacramento on Friday

clay has pluto square to his sun/node conjunction. And his named asteroid is opposed to pluto the sun/node gives the athlete the feeling of being in the "zone" and pluto gives his ability to unconsciously concentrate and hit shots as no one else in nba history has .

on jan 24 2015, transiting mercury was exactly conjunct his north node. this is one of the aspects that have him his nba record shooting night. and on 1/24 transiting pluto was square to the transiting node/Uranus conjunction. this must have set up a resonance pattern with his natal pluto/node square.
in addition the pluto/node midpoint on 1/24 was conjunct the transitting nessus which had to had to his deadly accuracy.in addition on 1/24/15,klay's asteroid was exactly conjunct his natal mercury.this aspect ties in with the transiting mercury conjunct his natal node,mentioned above.

mercury relates to mental abilities and nervous reflexes, so combine with the unconscious concentration(zone) of pluto, klay had a record shooting night.

Klay Thompson ties NBA record by hitting 10 straight 3-pointers against the Lakers
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...rs/2641910002/

on jan21 2019 in los angeles., klay tie the record of 10 straight 3 points shots on the way to a 10 0f 11 3 points taken and 17 0f 20 shooting night. on this night mercury was conjunct the node and he pluto/sun midpoint was conjunct to mercury and the node. so again the mercury/node energy is correlated with a athlete being able to enter the athletic "zone".
on 1/21/19, the transiting Uranus was square to transiting mercury/node. Uranus is also part of Klays phenomenal eye/hand coordination that allows him to enter thes athletic "zone".
on 1/21/19 klays asteroid wqs opposed to orucus, pluto's twin, so it seems the concentrative powers of orcus were an element in harnessing klay's natal node/pluto accuracy.
also on 1/21/19. the transiting moon was conjunct Klay's natal south node. in addition the moon formed a grandtrine with venus/jupiter conjunction and mars. we can't dismissed that this grand trine gave an element of luck to klays record tying night.

the node again shows it central position in defining reality.
this is why the trolls have deleted nearly all of this thread. they also deleted my comments about how the "suits" are taking the athletics out of sports and making athletics into entertainment. this just shows wht I have said from the beginning of this thread. the balck magicains what to keep the real power of th enode concealed so they can continue with theor black magic unseen.
black magic loses it's power in the light, because it works best with deceit and lies
rahu

rahu

Banned
5/15/14
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75212

Hi aleksandrica
The composite chart shows romantic interest as the eros/psyche midpoint is square to the sun, so the attraction is mutual and has a child like quality to it. Eros to conjunct mars so I imagine your are quite taken with him .the mars/venus midpointis conjunct the sun/mercury midpoint showing that the affection you share is accompanied by good mental rapport , there is always laughter and good feeling when you are together. It seems that you and he have already opened up as to what you want in a relationship or friendship. You booth seem to be open but there are other aspects that show both of you are holding back and do not like to divulge to much about yourselfs or situations.
This is indicated by the moon opposed too Neptune and square to the vertex and node. This gives you and him a very close psychic connection. It shows that your emotions are in tune and both of you know what the other is feeling without words being spoken. Initially this shows you didn’t open up and if a relationship happens, this lack of explaining yourselves may be a problem.
With mercury opposed to Pluto and square to orcus, I does not seem that you and he will ever be truly open as this aspect shows lack of communication. it also implies that there are mental or emotional issues that affect the relationship but will not be revealed. A relationship needs communication in addition to affection. Here there is very little openness, even though when together ,it seems as if much is being shared.
Jupiter is conjunct the north node which can show a position of social or economic power.this shows that there ios much to learn from each other but as Jupiter is square Neptune, the probability of a serious romance is very low, as your lives are too complicated to form a relationship. With Neptune square to Jupiter any words of commitment are likely to be false.
Juno is trine to mars and sextile to Jupiter, so he may act and lead you to believe a serious romance and even marriage is possible. The psychic connection between you may lead you to think there is something very special about this relationship . but the chances are ,the psychic connection will be used to control and manipulate your thoughts and goals, rather than bring you and him closer together.

Currently the south node is beginning to transit the composite sun at 27 arie 17and square the composite eros/psyche midpoint at 25cancer 40 . the node will conjunct the sun june 3rd and square eros/psyche june 27th.this shows that the relationship will become romantic and idealistic. The node when into a 1 degree orb in early may, so I think these very romantic feelings have already started.
I believe the relationship is too complex and complicated in general. Though there is a sense of love, but the aspects of concealment and manipulation are stronger.

05-28-2015, 04:10 PM
Re: What is wrong with me?

hi white rabbit
you do have strong unconscious impulses that may be interfering with you conscious perception and dealig with reality and social situations.

you have the Uranus/Neptune midpoint square to your nodal axis. this can give psychic abilities and creative ideas. but it can also bring instability and insecurity. this aspect makes you very sensitive to the unconscious or subconscious influence of others.
but the real problem here is that the Saturn /Pluto midpoint is also square the nodal axis and the Neptune/Uranus conjunction.
this midpoint can lead to depression and unconscious fears. it is often associated with a abusive early childhood. Neptune can bring visions and Uranus can bring vivid dreams but together with Saturn/pluto, you can have nightmares and deep insecurity with no obvious reason.
chiron is opposed to Saturn which increases the probability that your childhood contains emotional issues, most likely with the father figure.
the problem is that pluto and Saturn often show repressed or blocked memorys. so you may be unconsciously not comfortable with becoming close to others as you have been hurt emotionally in your childhood. these issue need to be addressed in counseling if they exist.
rahu

rahu

Banned
pm reading
the first consideration is the extreme sexual/emotional attraction you have for each other. Venus conjunct hw north node opposed to eros, conjunct the south node. The node adds the presence of gos to your physical unions. The psychic connection very strong, your moods and emotion respond as one.
Psyche is opposed to nymphe showing romantic and idealistic love at its most sensitive and transcendent/spiritual.
Adding to the sensation of the physical uniting with the spirit during physical unions
Jupiter forms a T-square to these symbols in opposing. This aspect often shows marriage. The love is so strong and enjoyment of simply being together is insatiable. Only positive feelings come when you are together. The node adds the feelings of past lives as so much is so similar o the two of you who are so different. Coincidence and fate seem to push you together.

Currently, both of you are opening up and sharing the inner most thoughts and desires. A great psychic sense is telling you that truth is being shared that will emotionally and spiritually bind you.
The last art of june may bring tensions as cultural or familial influence will negatively affect you. In spite of the psychic closeness ,there are some distinct differences in your social and moral perspective. These issue may come up in june.
But it looks like marriage is will come in December when the node transits Jupiter and transit square to venus and the natal node.the composite shows a mars/ceres/juno conjunction square. So it is clear he is showing and action with all the intention of forming a function and loving marriage.
But I do not think it will be forever as the physical/sexual attraction cannot remain at the high intensity forever.this sexual power is shown in its surfeit by eris square orcus. This is a totally overwhelming sexual attraction. This aspect shows your cannot get enough of each other. But this is carnal desire to a detriment as the pure instinctual sex urge does not from emotional bonds. usually a good sex life is part of a long marriage. But here the intimate emotions of love and sharing to not develop , as often the “eyes become trained on … more sex, not loving who you have in your heart. Eris is particularly jealous and fickle and elicits jealous and argumentative emotions .orcus is pure instinctual sex. the common denomination is emotionally selfishness, as the orcus/Pluto midpoint is conjunct the north node. unfortunately at its pyschic core the relationship is one of control and domination. I realize you feel the magic of your emotionally and psychic connection will triumph over all, but there must be a common ground. Here there is no ground to compromise and no urge to share.
But it seems there will be a marriage but down the line the lack of true emotional bonding might cause problems
rahu
Hello and thanks from my heart!

The reason I dear to come to you to help me is that I was alone for all my life and few years ago a fortune teller told me how my husband will be and that I will meet him in 2014. And in January this man showed up and he is very interesting for me and I really feel I can not escape my obsession for him. We never met in person, only talk over the internet, saw pictures. Because I am not young anymore, I would like to know if he is mu future husband to find out if I can hope or not. Will we meet, when? He doesn't seem to say yes...

Thank you, God Bless you!

rahu

Banned

Why can't I just get over this relationship? I crave him so much strongest feelings

Hi jjln
I looked at the composite chart for your relationship.
There is a venus/Uranus/Neptune stellium. This is probably the most intense. electric and idealistic aspect for love and affection one can have. But the brilliance of this emotional connection is like a comet , it comes out of nowhere and flames brilliantly but then fades. This is an aspect of an intense affair but it does not give commitment or longevity because the intensity cannot be sustained when the normal routines of a committed relationship forms.
The composite also shows ceres conjunct lilth. So this relationship brings out a deep emotional desire to be devoted and supportive of him. Lilth shows that these need to nourish arises from you inner most self and hence you cannot let go of him.
Juno is opposed to the mars/venus midpoint which shows the love you have for him leads you to desire a committed relationship/marriage. But Uranus’s influence gives the need for personal freedom. It is the antithesis of commitment. That is why when you pushed the subject of commitment, he immediately backed off. You must accept that he will not come back to you because you have shown you want commitment and that s the last thing he wants. It was intense affair but nothing more for him.
With mars trine to Jupiter and opposed to the sun, this is a excellent friendship chart but not a marriage chart. He does care for you and would like to be friends but you want to keep it on the romantic level and he does not.
Another thing is that Saturn’s square to Pluto and the midpoint is conjunct to eros. This shows that his love cancels out all your insecurity. This is another reason you can’t let go. You have significant insecurity issues and he was an antidote to your emotional issues.the moon/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to mars. This again shows that you have feeling of devotion for him but it also shows his presence takes your insecurities away.
Rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124042
What do you think about this composite chart?
Are we doomed?:unsure:

hi rosar

the venus/sun/moon conjunction certainly shows a very deep affection between you.
the node/Neptune/Uranus stellium gives a mental/psychic vibrancy and cab gives deep sensitivity to each other.this can give common dreams of each other.

but with mars square to Neptune/Uranus/node, this would be a disaster because ti marks him as extremely independent and not emotional true.
with the intense affection for him, this is a heartbreak waiting to happen.
if you just take I as a exciting affair then you will have a great experience with him. but there is little chance this will become serious.

in addition with Jupiter square to pluto , personal ambitions will take precedence over any emotional bonding. he definitely is no looking o settle down.

again the danger here is that the emotions are so strong.... but there is no real sincerity other that a brief affair .
actually he is very deceptive right now as the Saturn/Neptune midpoint is being transited by the south node...... I would not trust anything he says about wanting a serous relationship.

rahu

Thank you, rahu! I will keep my eyes open

Black Moon Lilith is also conjunct Uranus/Neptune/North Node and square Mars, not sure why it's not on the chart. Does it mean the relationship could be dangerous for him in any way/ make him obsessive?

Also, he broke up with his ex less than a week after we met. Could Mars square Neptune indicate it? As in, lies, cheating, etc.

As for Jupiter square Pluto, I'd say my personal ambitions are the problem, at the moment I'm not ready to leave the country I'm living in and go back home.

Black Moon Lilith is also conjunct Uranus/Neptune/North Node and square Mars, not sure why it's not on the chart. Does it mean the relationship could be dangerous for him in any way/ make him obsessive?

I don't think this would make him obsessive, thought it would deepen and feelings you and he have. it might be a problem if you felt this was a uniting feeling , as the divisive or independent feelings are unlikely to be over rode

Also, he broke up with his ex less than a week after we met. Could Mars square Neptune indicate it? As in, lies, cheating, etc.

yes that is likely. I assume you just recently met him as I mentioned the energies around this composite right now are very duplistic.
rahu

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124036
would anyone be willing to interpret my chart?
hi temperanceXIII1203

I just have a few comments..

your Uranus/node,/Neptune stellium is sextile to the moon and sextile to Jupiter and the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct the moon.
this really neat. you are very loving and gather friends around you not to mention guys.

your mars/pluto midpoint is conjunct to your moon, so though you seem to have many friends, your are actually quite private and sometimes hold back instead of joining with others.this might you have had some bad experiences with men which make you a bit cautions.

you are extremely intelligence and clear sighted. your friends all come to you for advice because you are so emotionally balanced and you always see the truth in any matter. though you are also very critical and incive in your words at times. you say what you see and don't hold back, so you have upset more than one person because to tell both the good and bad traits... you don't sugar coat what you say.
but you are such a warm person that ,you probably rarely will say something a person can't really handle.
you are extremely creative and probably have very good writing skills as ideas and words just flow naturally from you.

might likely have vivid dreams that can be prophetic .and possibly even day light visions. you have a second sense that is always correct.

but with a strong 12h house , you may have ominous dreams or feeling with are somewhat uncharacteristic of you because you are so warm and loving.

with the sun square to Jupiter and the midpoint conjunct to venus and Saturn square to Venus, you seems to have difficulties with relationships that one would not expects as you have such a warming personality.
Saturn square to Venus suggest that fidelity and loyalty are extremely important in relationships. so though there seem to be many interested in you, you are somewhat choosey.

you do have a darker dynamic as the Jupiter/Saturn midpoint is square to pluto which can show there have been health issue around you . and there may be obstacles for getting continued education.it seems that you get caught between.... a rock and a hard place at times... obstacles can appear o block your desires or ambitions. this could show there are family/heritage conditions that affect you freedom and options in life. this might also reflect a broken marriage.

I looked at a few other symbols and you have lilth conjunct to node /Neptune and Uranus . this really increases you ensitiveit to psychic vibrations. it can increases the nurture of your dreams and you likely have vivid life like dreams. your overall intuirition and emotional sensoitivity are very strong aand you might sometimes feel you are too sensitive. again this shows that you may be subject to darker feeling or thoughts... not so much from you... but feelings just seem to rise out ogf you .

with your moon at midheaven and opposed to Sedna... you are a truth teller. that is you are moral and honest in all your doings and you expect others to have the same integrity as you do... but with Orcus square to Sedna, you have often found people who have disliked you because of your scruples that hey do not have.
your eros/psyche midpoint is square to juno so you are very romantic especially when you feel there is a potential fro a lasting relationship
.but with nessus conjunct to venus, you have a penchant sometimes to attract those who are controlling rather than loving

with eris trine to psyche and trine to ceres ,stable relationships bring out you romantic nature and your physical passions.

just a few thoughts
rahu

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/025023.html
hi Maylene1852

you have amazing psychic and astral abilities.
with the mercury/sun/moon stellium on the ascendant and exactly opposed to Uranus and square to the node, to have strong telepathic abilities and you have vivid /astral dreams that can be prophetic.
this pattern is also responsible for your adhd.
this patterns gives you a very quick mind and shows you are extremely intelligent with genius potential.
you have eros conjunct to Venus and square to psyche which shows you are intensely romantic and idealistic in your love interests.
you have Saturn square to neptune and the midpoint is opposed to Sedna.
this shows you are very complex personality and you like your privacy.
with the Uranus pattern ,you are very expressive and emotive. so others can thing you are a open book but very emotional response is reasoned out and no one really knows what you are feeling unless you let them in.
the Saturn/Neptune square gives you a very sensitive personality. this aspect helps your psychic abilities because you do not block or reject possibilities out of hand.
you are attracted to unusual situations and people.usually the square shows that animals and young children and babies are attracted to you, whether he feelings are mutual.
but though you are open to others, you also have a keen sense of truth. that is you will go along with even some outlandish conversations or claims but you immediately can sense when you are being lied to or the other person is misrepresenting themselves.
as Sedna is conjunct to pysche and square the eros/venus conjunction, though you are extremely passionate and romantic.... you also demand truth in relationships. any falsity and you will break off relationships.
Sappho is conjunct to chiron and opposed to ixion which shows though you can seemed to be very malleable in affair, you are cualk very critical,analytical and inquisitive. in relationships you desire to know the other inside and out... what makes them tick.. and why the response as they do. this makes for a very intimate and cogent understanding of each other... but with ixion,opposed to Sappho..when you see hypocrisy or lies..when you feel you are being betrayed.. you break off.. sometimes violently. breakups can be very devastating because you know your partners strength and weakness so any ill word always cut to the quick .
but as a rule you, you only fall in love with persons with whom you sense a potential for a truly loving and committed relationships . with venus sextile to mars and Jupiter and the midpoint of these conjunct to juno. you usually are concerned with the long term potential as as i mentioned you gravitate to fidelity.
you do have a very strong sexual nature as the eris/mars midpoint is conjunct you named asteroid, may.. which is opposed to neptune.
this shows that sometimes you re not as discrimination emotionally/sexually as you like to be, as thsi pattern shows that sometimes your extremely sexual passion will get you into affairs that might not end as you thought or wished..
this aspect can indicate that alcohol or other substance may be part of what i characterize as.. therapeutic sexual /emotional encounters.
i notice that eris is square to nessus and opposed to Pluto with pluto conjunct to lilth.
this implies that sometimes your "rash" sexual nature brings out or is attracted to darker,unconscious emotional dynamics . this could be evidence of repressed..possibly abusive experiences in your child hood.
i know you are a gay woman,and it is very difficult to see the etiology of ones sexual preference... but your chart has a strong heterosexual orientation. if i may speculate... i think that your lesbian orientation might be partially because of abuse heterosexual encounters in your life.
the Saturn/pluto midpoint is square to eros which could symbolizes a abusive father figure or some other males in your life.
as Sappho is conjunct to chiron and opposed to ixion, it seems to me that your gay relationships tend to be contentious at some point.
your Saturn/sun,saturn/moon,mercury/Saturn midpoints are square to lilth and the vertex.
this can show that you spontaneous insecurities at times, alternating with deep desire for totally secure committed relationships. with this very strong Saturn impulse and your very dynamic Uranus impulse, think i would have to characterize you with some form of bi polar syndrome, though one element is conscious while the other component is unconscious.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]todd [/FONT]

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/008747.html

hi kirki
Lilith is conjunct the ascendant and opposed to psyche and Saturn. this shows that you feel each other deeply, spontaneously. aura is conjunct to mercury and also loosely conjunct to Saturn. gives strong psychic connection and also shows you can sense each others feelings. psyche adds a idealistic, spiritual attraction. but psyche and Saturn sometimes can manifest with affectionate feeling that has a darker side.
Sedna is conjunct the node which gives a psychic impulse to be totally truthful, but orcus is square to the node/sedan so sometimes there are thoughts held back though truth is central to he relationship .
pluto is conjunct the south node and opposed to Sedna and square to orcus,which usually places blocks in the way of free expression . this patter also can have a darker side involving control issues.
mars is square nessus, so it seems that the feelings of attraction do have an element of control.there is a sense of intimacy but it seems that tthis intimacy is selfish or one sided.
Uranus is conjunct to venus and the sun ,so there is a very strong electric and emotional and physical attraction. Uranus also give strong psychic/astral feeling so there might be dreams common to both.
of course Uranus with venus though intense rarely is more than an affair as when the emotional intensity wanes, the relationship ends.
the moon/sun midpoint is conjunct the vertex which often gives a feeling of destiny or karma involved, but the feelings of this pattern can be confusing.
the charts is very otherworldly as the sense of karma is very strong, but everything is enhanced by psychic and karmic energies which are not conducive to a "real"/normal relationship. the feelings are almost to 'unreal" and it is unrealistic to think that a relationship could exist with the other worldly feeling here.
pluto with the south node it can show a past life but with orcus square , it was not necessarily a good past life.
Jupiter is square to juno so there is feeling of committed relationship or even marriage but the midpoint of juno/Jupiter is conjunct to Neptune which suggest that the relationship has hidden elements or motives and that there is a element of deception.
the mars/eris midpoint is square to Uranus so the sexual chemistry is very strong but this does not lead to emotional bonding but is rather another indication that this will only be a sexual affair even though the spiritual/karmic energies are so strong.

Thank you very much.These 2 people are in platonic relationship cause they are both married,but my friend who is the male one,loves her very much ,but he is afraid that maybe is being used by the woman. They work together ,he has lot of power in his job ,and helps her all the time.You could see stg like that?you think they both share same feelings for each other?You think they could end up having a secret affair that will last?you talked about an element of deception and control?itsbfrom woman's side?Thank you again!

the moon is conjunct to nessus which might show hat she is looking out for personal gain in this situation. th moon/Saturn midpoint is opposed to eris which tends to show sexual relationships that are not focused on emotional bonding.even though the moon/Saturn midpoint can show commitment, with Eris there is a tendency to move on to other people.
the moon/Neptune midpoint is conjunct the vertex which could imply that she is not entirely open and might have private feelings and attitudes.

the juno/Jupiter midpoint conjunct to Neptune makes it very unlikely a relationship would be long term. the sun/venus/Uranus stellium as I mentioned indicates a brief affair. overall if he is thinking this could be a long term hidden affair ,he I misleading himself.as he has position at his work, he is being foolish to take chances with his job.
generally he is never good to have affairs, especially hidden affairs in the workplace, as sooner or later one or the other will lose their job overthis.this is also indicate with the urnaus/Jupiter midpoint square to eris.........unrestrained passion leading to lose of job or change of job.

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124166

He confuses me. Please help
hi CelstialAZ32
well the composite does have a major "confusing" aspect , as Neptune is conjunct the south node as is pallas/
this aspect give a very strong "psychic" feel. Saturn is conjunct to pluo hich usually is a hard and cold aspect. but as these are sextile to Neptune and the node, this coldness or distance can be very soothing and healing.
venus is conjunct Saturn and square to the nessus/orcus conjunction. this pattern is also very cold at times and distant. usually these aspects are not conducive to a relationship because these aspect tend toward insensitivity and domineering intentions .

but as pallas is conjunct he south node, the soothing and nurturing potential makes you feel appreciated. so it is strange that you get good feelings yet at other times he is very negative.

the sun/moon midpoint is square to eris , so there is a very strong sexual/passionate chemistry between you.it might be that this intense chemistry alternates by him seemingly being cold and unresponsive to you.
the sun/venus midpoint is opposed to the moon/mars conjunction which gives a vibrant exciting love between you.

the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to ceres which shows the there affection between is very supportive when you are together. so he seems extremely protective and loving , but then he can switch over to acting as he doesn't care how your feel.

the juno/Jupiter midpoint I also square to eris and opposed to the sun/moon midpoint so this give very strong commitment feelings.the energies of this aspect can lead one to even think of long term or marriage,

Sedna is square to Lilith which shows that there is a feeling of complete trust and honest that arises between you . but this is a deep emotional feeling and it does not always hold true. that is, again ,he can seem to responded you your deeps feeling but then move away act as these sensitivities don't exist.

eros is conjunct the vertex axis which gives a spontaneous and intense affection and attraction from him and between you, but again these feelings can just evaporate even though he intensity would make one thing that deeper loyalties should sustain these emotional feelings.

the eros/psyche midpoint is square to mars/moon conjunction.
eis/moon/sun gives the very strong physical sexual chemistry and this eros/psyche/ aspect adds a extremely sensitive, idealistic and spiritual love also. so the feeling are intensely sexual yet also highly romantic and spiritual . so it as if you love each other body,spirit and soul.

but the Saturn/psyche midpoint is conjunct to venus can be very emotionally abusive and with venus square to nessus and orcus, there is strong vein of BDSM underlying the relationship.

it seems you confusion I because emotionally the love can be so real and sincere, but then during dark,distant and seemingly hateful at times. you seem not to be ale to believe that such opposite feelings could both be present in a relationship with the love and sensitivity you feel from him.
the uncertainty of his birth time should not make that much differences as I did not use the house cusps which are the major unknown. as you know one birth time, the moon position can only be +/- 1.5 degrees off, so the moon aspects will be close enough to read
rahu

Thank you!! This is all composite? He’s not very cold to me, he’s actually the sweetest man I’ve ever known. I’m confused about my feelings mostly.
This all seems pretty dead on.
Thank you so much!

rahu

Banned

(just a note, this post is a good example of how the resident trolls deleted by posts. if you click on the address, you will see that the second part of my response has been deleted, but the OP quoted the second portion so one can see the dleted portion of my response.)

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62697

Composite - venus/saturn/Pluto and packed 8th house
Looking to get some feedback regarding this composite of myself and a new friend of mine. We are classmates (he sits in front of me in one of my classes) and we have struck up a friendship over the past three weeks and have been studying together and texting a lot.

hi milkywaygirl

first off the pluto/venus/saturn stellium opposed to the sun can give a power sexual tension butit is all sex with virtually zero emotional attachment. this aspect often starts out intensely but turns to apathuy or celibacy once it becomes clear it is only sex.sometimes there can be a very intense sexual encounter that turns ends quickly as emotional issues appear. pluto often tend sto show emotional issues will not aloow a honest emotional intimacy to develope.

i looked at several other symbols that seem to describe the feeling you are beginnig to have. these symbols show a very idealistic and romantic affection.

eris is square to lilth. this is a very sexaul aspect lilth shows he affects you very deeply emotionally almost unconsciosly. but eris is not a loving symbol rather it also is one of sexuality rather than love.

the vertex is conjunct to vesta so in addition to the sexual attraction you have feelings of devotion .but eris rarely deserves devotion.your venus pluto saturn stellium is square to juno, giving a feeling of domestic love, as if the relationship could turn to marriage.this feeling is also shown by the moon/jupiter conjunction trine to juno.
but it is also a hard aspect showing repressed or unrequited love
as to the Finger of God(yod), in a composite ,especially with unconscious planets involved, it doesn't usually show a good relationship, as there are hidden motive in the relationship and these motives are not usually favorable for both partners . this usually shows one of the two will be taken advantage of.actually it seems that you and he are going to be at odds with each other in late june as you have some very different attitudes about life .
rahu

That is a really good point (regarding pluto being a deterrant to honest emotional intimacy). Thanks for pointing that out. Food for thought!

i looked at several other symbols that seem to describe the feeling you are beginnig to have. these symbols show a very idealistic and romantic affection.

eris is square to lilth. this is a very sexaul aspect lilth shows he affects you very deeply emotionally almost unconsciosly. but eris is not a loving symbol rather it also is one of sexuality rather than love.

the vertex is conjunct to vesta so in addition to the sexual attraction you have feelings of devotion .but eris rarely deserves devotion.your venus pluto saturn stellium is square to juno, giving a feeling of domestic love, as if the relationship could turn to marriage.this feeling is also shown by the moon/jupiter conjunction trine to juno.
but it is also a hard aspect showing repressed or unrequited love
as to the Finger of God(yod), in a composite ,especially with unconscious planets involved, it doesn't usually show a good relationship, as there are hidden motive in the relationship and these motives are not usually favorable for both partners . this usually shows one of the two will be taken advantage of.actually it seems that you and he are going to be at odds with each other in late june as you have some very different attitudes about life .
rahu

Thanks for your thoughtful reply. lots of food for thought here.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/025129.html

hi TaurusVenusGirl

you have a stellium of psyche/moon/Uranus/ixion in the 12th, though with the moon/sun midpoint square to the Saturn/mars midpoint . most of energy is released through your personality.
this stellium show you are very vibrant and extremely idealstic , romantic and emotive. but with ixion and the Saturn/pluto interactions, you have to conceal your light at times. this aspect gives strong astral/psychic abilities and I would expect vivid/astral dreams to give you in sights to the future .
the combination of Saturn/pluto/sun and the stellium can be very frustrating. it tends to shows that your visions of what be are often thwarted by unexpected obstructions. even though you have energies of quick advancement, it seem you have always have to take every step outward you goals even if it looks like sudden advancement.
your venus/mars midpoint is opposed to ceres whchshows your love expresses itself best when you are in relationship that are mutually supportive and nurturing.
but you love/selife is more complicated that that because eris is opposed to pluto and square to aura. this suggests that thought you are a "homebody" inspirit , you tend to be involved with highly charged sexual encounters and have a strong element of carnal trendies rather that intimate bonding energy. with aura square to eris and pluto ,it seems that suitors can sense your rambunctious sexual nature even when you're trying to get into o a "stable" relationship.
this tendency is quite marked as ixion with your you and psyche also inclines you to "bad boys" or men that have a aggressive edge. the Saturn/mars midpoint accentuates this tendency .this aspect also shows that you have to deal with many obstruction in your life in general. your Uranus gives you a excitement and impatience to get you your goals but you can never take shortcuts and always have to take care of details or your plans can unravel.
not all is foreboding because your mars is sextile to pluto and trine to pallas and Neptune.this gives you a unspoken grace and you usually follow the best path through any difficulties. this gives you a subtle "magic " influence in your environment and you have a healing and stable influence on those around you. you actually feel most fulfilled when you can see and feel the success of you persistence and positive influence you exert on those around you. this aspect also give a overall favorable physical energy.it shows your never exhaust you physical reserves and always can draw more energy from within you even when you seem stretched out.
you are quite inspirational especially for those who may feel despondent. it seems that adversity only gives you a confidences and you have learned that a positive attitude is always rewarded in the end, no matter how arduous the journey may have been .
you are extremely deductive, analytical and intelligent. you are very creative especially in intellectual matters.
with the chiron/mercury/Sedna stellium you are also a truth teller. you are morale and expect the same hig motives and action from others. you are opposed to hypocrisy in any form and you are quick to see deceptions and falsity .
your intelligence is your great strength and you very shrewd and understand human nature. you can see the larger social picture and those dynamics of a personal nature.you always understand you place and can see your options. you rarely misjudge situations, thought as said your emotional/sexual energies can take you for a ride at times.
your Saturn/moon and Saturn/Uranus midpoints are conjunct your node node.
this shows a life of polarities. it can give mental tendencies of a bi polar nature but it also give you the ability to arise from disruption. you work best in situations that are in transition. you have the abilities to see the solution to problems when other throw up their hands.
I almost missed your venus/mars midpoint is also square to the vertex and conjunct to orcus.
on one hand this agains shows your strong emotional and physical energies and desire, but with Orcus also square to the vertex and eris opposed to pluto, your relationships are powerful but always with a selfish dynamic. it seems that you have a very powerful karma with your interpersonal relationships in that "higher" forces or planes are intimately influencing you earthly desires and ambitions. I would say you have to embrace you abilities to heal as personal relationships seem to take a backseat to your need to express your higher nature.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]you have a very scorpionic destiny , in that you must raise yourself out of the struggle of reality and focus on your abilities to be a spiritual source for others.
rahu
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana], thanks again for your in depth reply.
He is my feedback with what you have written.

I have a huge personality! "very vibrant and extremely idealistic , romantic and emotive" I would agree to all this expect as I've aged I wouldn't consider myself as idealistic anymore and now more of a realist.
"this aspect gives strong astral/psychic abilities and I would expect vivid/astral dreams to give you in sights to the future"
I think thinks things and they happen, And yes my dreams have come into fruition.

"love expresses itself best when you are in relationship that are mutually supportive and nurturing."
I haven't had a relationship yet but if I did I wouldn't be in one if this wasn't present.

"inclines you to "bad boys" or men that have a aggressive edge"

SPOT ON!! I could never be with a clean cut totally straight man! Love my bad boys wayyyyy tooo much! Probably why I haven't been in a relationship

"healing and stable influence on those around you."

It is the line of work I have chosen.

"it shows your never exhaust you physical reserves and always can draw more energy from within you even when you seem stretched out."
Very true!

"it seems that adversity only gives you a confidences and you have learned that a positive attitude is always rewarded in the end, no matter how arduous the journey may have been"

Also very true!

"you are extremely deductive, analytical and intelligent. you are very creative especially in intellectual matters"

I wish this was true!! HAHA. I dont think I give myself enough credit on this though.. Only because my dyslexia can get in the way.
"with the chiron/mercury/Sedna stellium you are also a truth teller. you are morale and expect the same hig motives and action from others. you are opposed to hypocrisy in any form and you are quick to see deceptions and falsity .
your intelligence is your great strength and you very shrewd and understand human nature. you can see the larger social picture and those dynamics of a personal nature.you always understand you place and can see your options. you rarely misjudge situations, thought as said your emotional/sexual energies can take you for a ride at times."

I agree with everything you wrote here. When it comes to my sexual energy though I am happy to put it out, but not so easily to jump into bed with just anyone.

"this shows a life of polarities. it can give mental tendencies of a bi polar nature but it also give you the ability to arise from disruption. you work best in situations that are in transition. you have the abilities to see the solution to problems when other throw up their hands"

Very true again.
"I would say you have to embrace you abilities to heal as personal relationships seem to take a backseat to your need to express your higher nature."
Makes sense why I have(not) been with in a relationship.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]"you have a very scorpionic destiny , in that you must raise yourself out of the struggle of reality and focus on your abilities to be a spiritual source for others." [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]And I TOTALLY believe this to be accurate. I am wayyy to Plutonic.[/FONT]

this can show a troubling childhood and attending esteem issues because of conflicting parental influences....actually this pattern is often associated with broken families or separations

AGAIN SPOT ON!

rahu

Banned

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/025129.html

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana] [FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]posted February 06, 2019 05:54 PM [/FONT]hi Orangewell since you are concerned about your love life,we'll start with your sun/eris conjunction square the node.this is very emotional and sexual. and with the node and sun, you emanate very strong physical/emotional vibrations. so I would have t say you are extremely emotional and sexual .aura is conjunct your moon which indicates that you can sense, if only subconsciously, other feelings and vice versa. to a sensitive person you are a open book. this would indicate that if you are attracted to come one, you can't hide your feelings even if you try.the moon/aura is square to Neptune and Lilith. this gives you mediumistic abilities. it hows that you might have visionary dreams and even have visions when awake. this can be confusing because then images or vision seem to arise from the depths of your heart and hence you may not know what they mean.but it shows you to to be extremely sensitive. you must be cautious at times because this shows you might sometimes get so lost in your inner feelings that you don't take care of reality. You might be self dissipative at time especially as other parts of you chart show that you have had serious obstructions in your life .
with the node energy and eris, there is a
emotional 'magic " around you and your aura is very strong. with direction I would think you could learn to distinguish aura's around other. the node tend to give you a "luck" or a tendency for situation to fall in pace for with no conscious intent or direction. but it works best subconsciously which means when you try to hard to get something or to have a situation come to you.... it doesn't always follow.
your mars is biquintile to venus which shows that relationships take a lot of attention. The quintile shows that relationship involve sometime two very independent personalities and to merge into a relationship, compromises are very important. but quintile show such a individual personalities that relationships are always high maintenance with you.
this is some what paradoxical because with psyche your ascendant opposed to Venus, you actually can get swept off your feet rather easily. Especially as Uranus is square to psyche. this gives immediate attractions . but if the relationship gets serious, then the personalities differences can begin to come out.then Uranus influences is to move on if the chemistry and magic wanes.
with Jupiter sextile to juno,though, once relationship consolidate, they are very fruitful and mutually advantageous.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]you chart shows that you have had some harsh emotional experiences in your life.
Saturn us square to the node and opposed to the sun. so although you have aspects great emotional expression, you are also somewhat close and withdrawn at time. you ask about prospective relationships but this question is tied to your emotional issues.
Saturn/node suggest a restrictive father.he was very critical and tended to berated you.
in addition pluto is square to nessus and eros which I also symbolic of emotional abusive conditions. thee combinations are very destructive to self esteem.
the transiting south node will transit the eros/nessus-pluto square in late February and into march. so these psychological issues soon potentially overwhelmed you.
the lesson here is that this pattern can indicate that you tend to fall into unhealthy relationships. that is if you have unresolved emotional issues from your childhood.... the you will be prone to hookup with guys who reflect these unhealthy dynamics.
and as the nodal energy will be transiting through thee symbols, then it is possible you take shine to someone very soon ,who might not be someone good for you.
so,i quess, I am saying that this not goodtime to look for a relationship, though the transiting may bring out insecurities that make you look for someone to be with.
I hink you charts shows much healthier relationship potential in may and I would caution you not to hookup with someone now.
if you do have self esteem issue, not would be he time to find someone or a group where you could talk out any despondent feelings you have.
with moon square to Neptune and all these "abusive" aspects, you must be very cautious if you partake in alcohol or other substances because you might use thee to block out despondent issues you might have.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Thank you so much,
Everything was spot on! The duality of personality when in a relationship, the push and pull, the family dynamics, the overly emotional reaction to outside stimulus, the manifestation part, the psychic intuition and daydreaming. Very good description by a total stranger like yourself, astrology is amazing and you have mastered it
Thank you!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/025129-2.html
hi athenaia

a general observation that struck me was that with Saturn trine to the sun forming a grand trine with nessus on the ascendant... people probably get the first impression that you are somewhat conservative or at least main stream. but you have other aspects that are quite forward looking and even radical... so it just seems you are a surprise when people get to know you.
you do have a complicated emotional make up as on one hand with eris/venus/eris stellium , you are very emotional and one would think sexual,which is not to say you are not but this stellium forms a t square with the ceres/chiron-neptune opposition.
this shows that you are very critical or judgmental of relationships. and with neptune involved you may not shows your affections readily would think hat sometimes, even if you are attracted you will get them at arms length because of your"choosy" nature. though this may not be important if you are already involved, but it is another indication that first impressions are not accurate with you.
his pattern also show that you are a very good friend and will defend those you love, but you also will ostracize anyone that betrays or offends you.neptune indicates you might not make your displeasure obvious but you ill yet the offending person/friend fade out of your life and attention.
in addition the moon conjunct the node and square to pluto and eris really increases your libido though again you don't wear your affection on your sleeve. pluto can show that your life is greatly influenced by past life experiences.with juno conjunct to pluto I would think a maternal ancestor could be a important guide .pluto influence can give you premonitions or dreams that forebode deaths or other ominous experiences.this all is some what paradoxically as you sexual/emotional nature though very intense is often held in check.you definitely embody the saying that still waters run deep.
usually with moon/pluto square, on has a difficult time of letting go of people when relationships are over.
with your sun/moon midpoint conjunct to aura and the vertex/venus and vertex/eros midpoint also conjunct you aura ,you are amazingly enchanting. you emanate etheric emotional vibrations can make you seem to be a spirit connected to another plane/planet.
you are so ethereal yet totally grounded into this reality.
nessus on the ascendant often shows some abusive emotional issues ,though this may not be a major aspect of your chart because it is part of the Saturn/sun grand trine. but aura/vertex midpoint is opposed to nessus which suggests that you do have issues in personal relationships as the mars/venus,mars/eris and mars/eros midpoints are opposed to nessus also.this pattern gives a very emotib=ve and sexual perspective but I would think that nessus tends to show you keep these feeling controlled if not hidden. th vertex/aura influence suggest that even if you are reclusive, those who you are interested will feel you regardless of your conscious stance..
the vertex/aura midpoint conjunct the other midpoints mentions suggest that you have had strange ....other worldly experience or sensations with people you, re involved with. I may be that those you have been attracted to have also had unusual synchronistic occurrences in their life. so it may be that you often find the most unlikely people who can relate to your singular paranormal thoughts or experiences.
your mercury is square to the node which gives you a sharp intellect. this aspect can give overt psychic abilities which I think is your case because of the sextile to Jupiter and trine tine to Uranus.
you are actually quite brilliant and with Sedna conjunct mercury, you see the truth in any matter. you are gifted in occult matters and I would expect dreams are important in your understanding of the environment. you are quite reformative and even radical in that you embrace even unusual viewpoints if you see that there is truth being hidden.
with the midpoint of the Saturn/sun trine conjunct the vertex, once gain your life is characterized by other worldly or paranormal experience or sensation that have made you aware of the complexity of the higher planes of spirit and reality that we all move through, though few see.
many times being subject to these energies are very confusing but with your mercury/Jupiter/Uranus pattern , I have not often seen someone so capable of understanding and making sense of these sometimes incomprehensible realities.

usually with Uranus oppose to Jupiter relationships or marriage can be problematic or unstable but here venus.jupiter midpoint is conjunct to the sun and priapus which suggest you will have very fulfilling emotional/sexual and loving relationships. I really can't decide...it seems that there are emotional issues that might make it difficult to sustain a marriage .you may be so singular that another kindred spirit will be rare... I hope not.

without exaggeration that is the most accurate assessment anyone has ever given me about my chart. I'm genuinely spooked. It almost seems ridiculous to cherry pick the most accurate things you've written because there is not a single thing you've said that I disagree with. In spite of that, there are some things I feel an intuitive need to comment on.
quote:
Saturn trine to the sun forming a grand trine with nessus on the ascendant... people probably get the first impression that you are somewhat conservative or at least main stream. but you have other aspects that are quite forward looking and even radical... so it just seems you are a surprise when people get to know you.
Yes! This is extremely true. When I first meet someone the first few times, it feels impossible to let me true personality show. That eccentric rebel is hidden deep inside until I feel it's safe to let my freak flag fly. Very few people have ever seen this side of me.
quote:
with Sedna conjunct mercury, you see the truth in any matter.
This is a major tenant of my personality. Even if someone that everyone hates says something that is objectively correct, I will give that person credit on some level. I know when something rings "false", even if I don't yet have the language to articulate how or why.
quote:
nessus on the ascendant often shows some abusive emotional issues ,though this may not be a major aspect of your chart because it is part of the Saturn/sun grand trine. but aura/vertex midpoint is opposed to nessus which suggests that you do have issues in personal relationships as the mars/venus,mars/eris and mars/eros midpoints are opposed to nessus also.this pattern gives a very emotib=ve and sexual perspective but I would think that nessus tends to show you keep these feeling controlled if not hidden.
Yes, I have been emotionally abused in the past yet I feel as if that "damaged" as slid off me and not made any sort of negative impact on my psychological landscape. It's rare when I think about things like this. I'm not really the kind of person that falls into victimization narratives. It's true, I am very sexual but it's all controlled and never really let out of its cage unless a rare opportunity strikes.
quote:
I really can't decide...it seems that there are emotional issues that might make it difficult to sustain a marriage .you may be so singular that another kindred spirit will be rare
It's hard to say! I feel as if I've been lucky in love and you're right, I do have a knack of finding people whose lives and life experiences have mystically mirrored my own. I'm pretty sure I will never have children, and I do doubt I will ever be married, but when you say this:
quote:
but here venus.jupiter midpoint is conjunct to the sun and priapus which suggest you will have very fulfilling emotional/sexual and loving relationships.
It's true and that's more than enough for me. All in all you knocked this out of the park Todd.

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123984

How could I work with the intensity of my chart?

hi laughingpanda
your introduction does give some direction to this interpretation but even with what you have say, it is bit difficulty you match your words exactly.

starting with obvious aspects, you have Jupiter square to pluto and conjunct the south node.
this tends to reflect a powerful heriage. I can be wealth or social power in your heritage, though the square can show this is lost or problematic in someway.
the Pluto square shows you are extremely self centered and very ambitious. pluto square to Jupiter show you are attracted to power and place your persona ambitions ahead of social /emotional needs usually.
Jupiter on the node shows you have strong psychic abilities but these are often clouded by your personal desires. this position of Jupiter can give a very broad and far reaching mind. often you have complete ideas or thought just burst into your mind. this can make you a tyrant at times as you feli you know what others should do.this "feeling" of spontaneous thoughts and ideas is also brought on by the mercury/Jupiter midpoint opposed to Lilith. as the sun is also opposed to liltih. I think you have "power trips" where you feel very authoritarian . but it also gives you mind ,not only breath but gives you mental ability to understand details and circumstance near you in addition to long range understanding.

you have Saturn conjunct to eris and opposed to aura, which could be a aspect that "brings unconfused states and the aura make you very sensitive to everyone and everythin around you. but as Saturn tends to relate toyour mental structure, the confusion here is that you feel things that you should feel. that is you very sensitive but do not know why.

eris conjunct to Saturn give you a very outgoing nature. like to social situations and are very affectionate but you don't tend to be devoted as you enjoy life to much to wn to limit your options.
from what you wrote I was looking for a bipolar personality , but you don't have what I usually see in bipolar personalities.
you have Uranus on the ascendant which can be aspect of mental confusion because it makes very volatile and desirous of new experiences. this position also hives psychic abilities and especially can bring vivid dreams that occasionally are prophetic.

with your Saturn/Uranus midpoint conjunct you sun, you do have an aspect that can at times give you ups and downs, as you sty you feel your going crazy and then depressive.but these moods are relatively easy for you to work out of so I can't still see you as having a bipolar personality.

I think a major nexus of your confusion is about relationships .
with Neptune conjunct to venus, sextile to mars and mercury ,trine to juno and sextile to ixion, you seems to have no problem starting or attraction relationships but somehow negative feeling arise which derail these relationship . juno implies that you tend to draw others who what a stable or serious relationship, but possibly because of your eris. Saturn conjunction, you end up not reciprocating in a "serious" a manners.

you do have to seems some unconscious issues that might afct your abiliy to from healthy relationships.

Nessus is conjunct to the vertex, which can give strange sensations or other worldly experience that an be dark. this aspect tends to be associated with abusive childhood experiences. but again as they can be in your unconscious you might not really remember or acknowledge these dynamics though they could be affecting you conscious interaction with reality.

I don't have anymore time right now , but it does seem that relationship where confusing in October 2018. it might have been breakup with a a very romantic person. it could be involved with deception by someone close.though you might hve had multiple affairs , and you were being false.
rahu

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/025129-3.html

hi Caprika

you really have the marker of psychic/astral abilities. the node on the ascendant is one of the strongest indication of pure telepathy and overall psychic clarity. I gives the ability to read minds and project one's thoughts into others minds.
in addition you have Neptune square the node. this adds a visionary component that can give waking visions of a prophetic nature. this aspect gives your perspective of reality may layers of altered realities. this makes you extremely empathic and sensitive to others.
you also have the sun conjunct to the south node. this is an aspect that shrouds you in etheric/karmic energies. you aura is very strong and many other people have commented that there is something other worldly about you.this energy affect others even if they don't know you are near them.your aura is so strong ,people will sense you before youeven enter a room... quite a magic force around you .coupled with the former aspects you have a formidable psychic abilities .
mercury conjunct to pluto shows a amazingly profound mind. it shows that you a sparing with your words but when you speak everyone listens because you see the central issue in any discussion. the Uranus/vertex midpoint is conjunct to mercury and pluto which gives the potential to speak with the dead, or to see past lives and future occurrences. this can be a prophetic ability but again your mind always deal with the imponderable, never flippancy
Jupiter is trine to the north node and sexyile to the sout node and sextile to eros.this is a pattern of a counselor or teacher. you are knowledgeable in very topic and are both subtle and direct. you good humor fill everyone one around you with affection.jupiter is opposed to Sedna which shows a extended spiritual knowledge and feeling as well a commitment ot truth in all facets of your consciousness and life.
your moon is conjunct to psyche and sextile to chiron which gives you excellent analytical insights. you can see other internal mental/spiritual "struggles" yet you are gentle and can give critical insights without offering more that the individual can take at the time.
eris opposed to your venus/uranus midpoint shows you are extremely passionate in your emotional and physical relationships but with venus in 3/20th harmonic with mars, "normal' emotional interactions can be a bit difficult as seemingly small details or differences can derail otherwise satisfying relationships.
you eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct o the vertex which shows that you can elicit the most romantic and idealistic passions from others. but the energy of vertex can be difficult it integrate into real life relationships. so the idealist and romantic feelings around you can seem to be free floating and not grounded in actual relationship dynamics.
but the eros/psyche love often makes others feel a almost adolescent affection, like the love that is felt like that of children still innocent.
the moon/Saturn midpoint is also square the node and opposed to Neptune. this gives the potential of true mediumship because you personality does not resist the entrance of force from other planes and realities.
with your astral abilities and your Saturn /Neptune flexibility, it is possible that some of your dream or vision are distinctly negative or scary. it is possible that nightmares might have bothered you in the past. though you life seemed to have been immersed in other worldly experiences and feelings, you do have aspect so unexpected changes in your physical reality.
mars is square to Saturn. this is a sign that for all the lofty understanding, you have always had to take the hard road to get you your goals. this aspect show rising by the dint of your own effort.but the midpoint of Saturn and mars is square to Uranus which shows fall from heights as well the inverse, rise from obscurity. But the common factor is the unpredictability of these changes as this pattern can show a life conditioned by accidents and environmental changes that you had no control over.
often the confusion of these changes is because even though you were following established patterns and endeavors, fate or fortune just seemed to have made your personal struggle and advancement inconsequential in the face of destiny.

Thank you so much,
oh, I can relate to everything you said. My aura is very strong, for better or worse, and it does captivate and haunt people around me for ages, I have people that I have met 10 years ago still contacting me to say they feel like it was yesterday when we interacted yet I haven't see them in a decade. That includes almost all of my ex's.
I can def read a person in front of me like an xray but it is so normal to me that it does not surprise me. They are standing in front of me buck naked, no clothes, exposed. I do tend to avoid long interactions because it overwhelms me, I speak to people for about 10 min and then I retreat, don't want too many contacts, don't want long personal interactions or friendships. Ive also manifested all the things I envisioned in my life and I have worked hard for it. I also have trusted myself in the hands of the Universe and I trust the changes no matter how radical they are.
The only problematic area is in the love department. My relationships are outwardly passionate, very hot and heavy, and then they fall apart leaving me heartbroken, and the other person is left heartbroken too. I don't know why that is. When I looed at my midpoints list, I noticed the one that is the most exact at 0'00 was Uranus conjunct Venus/Pluto. Yup, indeed.
My last relationship fell apart 2 years ago, totally devastating to both of us, for no reason I can give, and to this day I still feel him in my veins every single day, i still feel him around me yet we are apart. It broke our hearts. My love life is the aftermath of a mass fire - miles of burnt fields..

what do you make of Pholus on my ASC and NN? I am wondering..
and my last love, he had his venus at 0' 20 Pisces right on that cluster of mine, including Pholus
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]also, I always wanted to understand something and you may help with it - you did mention this in your read. I usually think of something about a certain person, and they respond to it in actual time. I usually say - "oh, you just read my mind, I was just thinking about that" What I always wondered - do I project my thought into their mind, OR did I read their minds? I cannot figure this out. For example - id think about going for a bicycle ride with a person, and they would say- hey, lets go bike riding soon ". I am surprised and I am wondering- did I put this into their mind or did I read their mind before they said it? I am forever dueling on this.[/I][/FONT]

with the node on your ascendant you are capable of both. you can project your thoughts or read some one's else. as I said you have access to time before and in the future. so I guess to really nail it down you would have to ask him exactly when he thought of idea and see if it was been fore or after you thought of it.
pholous on your ascendant just increases the strength of your visionary state. pholous is the thought you have with the Neptune satrun opposition. so in your chart pholous is redundant in a way, it just made it clear that your Neptune visions through your Saturn personality are picked up by your consciousness. thank you for your feedback

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124252

DoubleGem

the composite has a mars/sun/south node stellium . this certainty can give a strong psychic like energy. this usually other people can even feel the strong aura from this energy. eris conjunct lilith and square to juno. this gives a very strong sexual desire and juno's position gives the desire for marriage. but eris is very fickle and the sexual desire doesn't necessarily lead to intimate emotional bonding.

neptune square to vertex is a bit of a question mark because this shows that there could be a major deception going on.

venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to ceres and psyche which gives a very romantic emotional/sexual connect ,so this tends to indicate he is sincere.

the juno/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to venus which is also a indication of a sincere feeling/desire for marriage

on the other hand Jupiter is square to orcus and Saturn. this square is not conducive to a committed relationship. as there are unconscious blocks and a resistance to commitment .

the problem i have is that there is so much altered or other worldly energies running through the relationship.it is difficult to form "normal" feelings when there is so much other worldly energies involved.

it is possible that after the sexual energy is satiated, then the relationship might lose it cohesion.

rahu

First, Rahu...

Thank you immensely for your time and wisdom here. You have provided me with helpful insight in the past; I am appreciative once again.

Regarding the mars/sun/southnode stellinium and the psychic link you pointed out -- I have not known why or how this exists but it does. I can sense when he's thinking about me or even sometimes when he's about to call, and then the phone rings. Sometimes I get this anxious feeling and I have even said outloud like a crazy person, "stop thinking about me" because I sense it. He has described a similar experience which is weird. Unfortunately, two times now I have also had a sense that he was cheating on me (blacklioness pointed out chart has "casanova" tendencies). Both times I got an intensely strong feeling he was with someone-- I could almost feel it but he denies it so I just wonder and question whether to trust him or my instincts. I've never had a relationship with this kind of psychic/telepathic link until him.

You mentioned, eris conjunct lilith and square to juno gives a very strong sexual desire -- yes very reciprocal. You also mentioned that juno's position gives the desire for marriage but eris is fickle -- does that mean he vacillates back and forth with the desire to get married?

Also, you touched on something for me regarding the sexual desire not necessarily leading to intimate emotional bonding -- this is what's undernourished for me. When he's here we have opportunities to develop this but when he's away or traveling for work, I don't feel bonded to him emotionally even though we maintain an intellectual connection. It has been frustrating.

You mentioned neptune square vertex being a possible major area for deception -- I wonder if this ties into my feeling he is cheating on me. He still talks to his ex as well and I have wondered how final things are. We also have Neptune square Asc in the composite -- could this also be contributing to the deception factor or exacerbate his "casanova" tendencies as blacklioness put it?

You pointed out the excessive "other-worldly" energies running through the relationship -- is this neptune/south node stuff? It is an extremely true and accurate concern and I have struggled with -- the dreaminess and romantic appeal is enchanting but it can be difficult to stay in touch with the demands of everyday life. Sometimes I feel like to sustain a relationship with him, I need to let go of everything else and perch up on a cloud with him and dream, but aside from small doses, that's not realistic.

I think what we're both realizing right now (especially me) is that there are some unmet needs that have been overlooked for many months likely as a result of what you described. He says if given the chance and proximity, these can be resolved but i don't know. I actually think we can deal with the dreaminess part or at least I can because I'm pretty grounded in my routines and need to maintain them for my own sanity, but I'm concerned the negative side of neptune -- deception or hiding things -- could become an issue. I don't know if there is a way to deal with that energy or if it is one of those situations that just shows there is love but this is not meant to be grounded.

Lastly, you pointed out the possibility that after the sexual energy is satiated, the relationship could unravel. I have felt him pulling away a couple of times and I have wondered if he's just ready to move on, but then unexpectedly when I think he's pulling away he'll talk about love, sex, or wanting to get married. He knows when to say the right thing. Full transparency, as difficult as it was because I genuinely love him, I broke up with him the other day after a lot of reflection. For a variety of reasons, I wasn't feeling the relationship was meeting my emotional needs -- at least not right now. He is supposed to move here in a couple of months. having proximity might change things and make the relationship more viable and realistic (as he says) but maybe not. I'm not confident at this point.

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/025129-3.html

hi MMarie

you have the south node on your ascendant and north node on your descendant. this is an aspect of strong psychic abilities and sensitivities. though this gives psychic power, the south node is the negative pole of the psychic axis. this means that your psychic insights may be clouded by thought forms that seem to be manifestation of your mind rather that node/psychic energies coming through you. Sometimes these thought form can overwhelm your mind and mental tensions or disturbances. if this occurs arguments can occur with others.so your psychic abilities may seem to be more like part of your deductive mind .
but either way you have the ability to read others minds and project your thoughts.
venus is conjunct to the ascent and the south node. this increases you psychic energy and gives you the abilities to feel and know what other feel. this also gives you a very strong sexual presence and makes you very attractive. you captivate others and have many falling in love with you. it gives creativity and gives you a very social nature.i adds the potential of mediumship as you feelings are always rights. though this gives a loving nature , the negative energy of the south node can also bring jealousy and hate because you draw those you are attracted to you ,also some who are hateful. with this potion you must be careful because love can turn to the for not reason you can see.
the mercury/Uranus midpoint is conjunct to juno and pluto. this show that you can have dreams that are prophetic but usually they are ominous and warning. with juno involved you could have a spirit guardian that likely is a female ancestor.
your mercury is square the vertex/Lilith midpoint. this gives you avery sharp and active mind and most likely you have had
unusal mental images /visions. you are very intelligent and you know things that your haven't learned. some thoughts just seem to come out of you emotional center.with eros also opposed o the vertex, you have a joy and loving nature that is always around you.
mercury is sextile to chiron which adds a incisive,critcal, analytical facet to your intelligence. you like to know how thing work and especially how other think and react, both in good ways and bad ways.
your mars/eros midpoint is conjunct to psyche which drives the guys mad with desire. just a subtle look and guys will fall over you.
your mars/venus midpoint is opposed to the Uranus/vertex midpoint. This also accentuates your attraction and you have may affairs/relationships with the most
most unusual, interesting and radical guys. sometimes these attractions are almost paranormal or other worldly.
you mars/sun and mars/sun midpoints are opposed to the Neptune/Uranus midpoint. this show you are extremely active and always are doing something. thus gives you creative impulse and you have great plans and ambition though sometimes you have trouble finishing projects you start or sometimes you great ideas to do get off the ground. this is another aspect showing your hectic social needs. But you are always doing something unusual and creative.

your eros/psyche midpoint is opposed to Lilith showing you are romantic and idealistic to the core of your heart. This can only add you enchanting affect over guys this influences can make you fall in love with a thought or feeling a spiritual affection like a child's first infatuation.
but with the pluto/venus midpoint square to the vertex, you do have hard core sexual desires also.at times you can't get enough but if there is no real affection, nothing but sex, you can lose your desire and rather be left alone.
with your sun/Uranus and moon/Uranus midpoints square to Jupiter, you have a wanderlust and want to travel. this
aspect shows that settling down is not a priority right now.
you are quite a rebel nd don't like to follow rules unless you can see these are valid and necessary. you follow yor own rule.this aspect can be destructive if you have not learned to be disciplined when necessary. your Saturn/Uranus midpoint is conjunct to Neptune and opposed to pholous. this show that you have a strong rigid façade to your personality but inside you are flexible and uncertain times. you though you seem to be straight forward you re actually very complicated inside.

thank you very much for this in depth analysis! It is very accurate. I have psychic sensitivities and do feel others emotions but these abilities are never clear or consistent. Uncertain at times if it is what I am feeling/ thinking or others. I almost feel the negativity from my south node on ascendant or this weird push pull effect. I am overly analytical where it becomes obsessive. You are right about the desire to travel and not settle down. Also being a rebel especially growing up with my parents. I have learned to manage that a bit. Everything else too - I am a romantic at heart and need some sort of affection or love for sex to be best. Into guys who always surprise other people haha.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Thank you, very much appreciate you taking the time to do this.[/FONT]