the node and reality

rahu

Banned
you have an interesting combination of joy and pain in your chart.

venus is square to the moon/eris opposition. this shows you have a ambitious spirit and are very social and sexual, though there are other qualifying aspects.
eris square venus is particularly physical an d sexual but this square can cause you emotional problems because while venus focuses on intimate love through sexuality, eris is quite the opposite. eris is much more caught up in the physical sensation od sex and not so concerned about love per se. so since you have this square you might be somewhat of a paradox to suitors or lovers because sexual love does not hook you as you enjoy the freedom of variety and choice.

eros is conjunct the node, so you attract emotional/sexual encounters whether you want them or not. there quite a romantic sexual aura about you but often you disappoint your suitors because you have some issues that can make you stand offish.

though you have a licentious streak , you also are drawn to stable or committed relationships as is shown by Jupiter trine to the moon and sextile to satrurn. in addition juno is conjunct to Lilith which shows your longing for stable relationship is a part of your inner most emotional desires, even if you don't realize this until you meet someone who makes these longing come forth.

on top of this, the eros/pyshe midpoint is conjunct your moon which shows that though you often feign disinterest in emotional relationships, you are actually extremely idealistic and romantic. you have inner dreams of the partner who could make you whole.

as I said ,though, you have several aspects that cast a darkness over your longing and pursuit of love. aspect tha mahke you a bit of a loner and suspicious of lovehen it approaches.

these start with nessus square the node......... this is very difficult because it shows you were severely abused in your childhood. as eros is also square to nessus, you have been abused by some who you trusted or loved and thios is an aspect that makes you suspicious of love offered.
inn addition pluto is conjunct to your sun. with the nessus square is also becomes a aspect of abuse... here it cab escalate into sexually abuse.
ixion is also conjunct your sun which adds the potential of sexual violence to your childhood.
you mars/Saturn square also emphasizes physical abuse... here your father is a likely source. he becomes the mot liklely perpetrator because the Saturn/pluto midpoint id square to chiron. this marks him as cold, mean, and sexually abusive as eris is conjunct to Saturn. so your innate joy and sexual presences was stunted by your fathers perversity at a early age.

it is these dymamics that give your issues about accepting and reciprocating love.
this is a destructive dynamic because love is at the center of your spirit , yet you have to often hold your love in abeyances because of your childhood experiences.

your Saturn/Neptune midpoint is square to pluto which again points to you fathers depravity, but here Neptune indicated that he used alcohol to disguise his intentions and it maybe that you do not have memories of these experiences if alcohol was part of the milieu of the abuse.
this aspect also shows you might have a alcohol or substance abuse problems .if so it is a mechanisms fir you to block these memories.
though I don't think you have repressed these memories because your mercury is square to Lilith.
this tends to give you a clear mentall understanding of your emotional make up . it shows your mind is very supple and likely you can remembers you life from a very early age. this is an aspect of self reflection as you question and try to understand your every emotional sensation and response.

your moon trine Jupiter adds to your intellectual prowess and with Sedna square to Jupiter , you are truth seeker and a truth teller. nothing is more important in a relationship that complete honesty.

with nessus sextile to Jupiter and the moon you would make a xcellent psychologist/counselors to those with similar emotional issue to yours.

PM interpretation

your abuse issues are quite stronger and those with lessor intellect and emotional self reflection might never get clear.
but you combination of intellectual truth seeking give you the potential to rid yourself of these emotional demons.

you mercury/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to venus, so you revel in knowledge and you are equally attracted to a person's mind as you are to their emotional/physical attributes.

I have to see that many friends come to you as advisor or for companionship as you have a infectious, even if your peers do not see the darkness that haunts you, as you are complex and like to keep your inner feelings private.

rahu

It’s amazingly terrifying how you were able to read into things that I almost didn’t realize were parts of myself until illuminated by what you wrote. Thank you so much for such an in depth reading. It’ll take me likely a couple of days to really unpack it all and process but so far I’ve read it over several times throughout the day when I had a moment and can not believe how much even the little details that you mentioned in passing resonated with me. You were right about almost everything and it’s interesting because you pointed things out that I hadn’t even fully acknowledged about myself or never really thought that they made up an important part of who I was.

It is true that I’ve never been in a relationship or engaged in any romantic/sexual activity despite appearing outwardly very comfortable about such things to other people. I don’t have any difficulty when it comes to the act of flirting, most would say I’m a natural at it, but I typically avoid the act at all costs for fear of people taking it as a sign of interest. I’ve never said yes to a date and don’t often engage in any form of reciprocating interest with the opposite sex even if during our initial interactions I seem extremely friendly and outgoing. But rarely, there might be one person who for whatever reason makes it much more tempting in a irresistible way, I’ll still decline and refuse it but the pull and desire is much stronger. I think this is what you meant by saying my longing for some deep stable relationship can be brought forward by what I deem to be the right individual. I had always chalked my behaviour up to having commitment issues and generally being very comfortable on my own. I’m not really one for experimenting with dating just for the sake of dating, I’m only ever truly tempted when I feel like the other person might make me feel even better and more fulfilled than I am on my own, but yet as close as they might come and as much as I might obsess over this individual for a period of time afterwards, none have gotten me to the point of being willing to give any of it a chance yet.

I’m also surprised about your mention of the romantic quality that I might possess and how I am indeed able to attract romantic/sexual interest even if I’m not necessarily intending to do so. This is because I also attributed my commitment issues largely to a few insecurities that haunt me quite regularly. I’ve never really felt like I appear sexually attractive to others. If anything I feel like I’ve been stunted in this department, and even if I am complimented I always resign myself to the fact that my looks or demeanour might be pleasant, but just not attractive in a desirable manner. I think I’m afraid that someone might be settling with me.

I hadn’t connected this behaviour of mine to abuse I’ve experienced in the past, because I thought for the most part it wasn’t affecting me very much if at all i the rest of my life. But I see now with what you’ve said that this might be where the fear of commitment and unwillingness to say yes comes from when it comes to romance in my life. The only thing that was a bit perplexing were the parts that pointed to my father as being the source of pain and the connection with alcohol and potential addiction. My abuser was not my father (he and I are actually quite close) but not that far off so I see how the analogy could be made. However, overindulging in drink and addictive tendencies have never really played any part in my life at all. My family is quite comfortable about drinking, not uptight about it and on the other hand nor is anyone too dependent on any kind of substances. I’m perfectly fine being in environments rich in substance abuse without ever taking part as well.

I’m very relieved however that you think that I could have the strength and ability to work through my past trauma and maybe even learn and grow from it. I can’t help but fear that the “damage” is permanent but with your encouragement it sounds more like a challenge and occasional struggle than a perpetual curse that I have to live with.

Anyways, thank you so much. I can’t even put into words how grateful I am that you took the time to look into my chart for me and got back to me with such thorough interpretations and thoughtfulness. I’m going to spend the next while really looking at what you’ve said to see if I can use it in a positive way and work on myself. I hope this reply doesn’t burden you further as I was mostly just voicing my newfound thoughts in writing. Please do not feel obligated to comment further on my rambling or even respond at all as you’ve surely done more than enough for me. I wish you the best and I’m sure you know how exquisite this gift of yours is. I hope to someday learn more about chart reading myself.

rahu

Banned

96285015, 06:05 PM
Re: Bad and Good
well , rgw bad would including your Saturn/moon square with the midpoint conjunct the node. in addition to somber and depressive states, with the node much of the oppressing feeling are from the karma of your parents.
the good of this aspect is you bend but never be break.
with chiron opposed to satrun and square the moon, yo were caught in their crossfire. this show a very restrictive father an early environment.
a good one is your mercury trine to Uranus. this gives you intelligence and insight to the highest planes. Though this give a strong and active mind, with pluto opposed to mercury and sextile to Uranus, you consider/ponder on ideas.though you are quick of mind you don't make snap judgments.
with venus trine to Jupiter all who know you only feel acceptance and love. though the Saturn aspects can make you a recluse, you are social conscious person, you appreciate socializing and common festivals.
the midpoint is square to your sun , so you have unending initiative , optimism and strength

your aspects of restriction are strong but you burn through any remnant affect on your psyche.
rahu
Thank you for your time rahu , what my chart says about communication? Because when I meet new people they never make a first move to speak with me, I always have to make a first move and I can see they get comfortable with time . I feel like new people around me feel uncomfortable and because of that they fear to speak with me, it's not about the looks, I think it's about the aura or something that affects meeting people and communicating with them.

07-07-2015, 01:38 PM
Re: Predatory!
the composite does show a master/slave or variation of the theme.
with Uranus opposed to the sun/venus/mercury orcus, there is a intense and psychic/spiritual love and lust between them. there is nothing you can say to caution him ss the spell/altered state of emotional connection embraces him.
the psychic connect ,node on the ascendant usually ends in a struggle of wills as one tries to control the other. rarely does this psychic connection bring harmony
and yes, with chiron opposed to Saturn on the ascendant and node, there is an unhealthy control dynamic.as Saturn shows the older, this makes clear that she wants total control of this thoughts and direction.
but the big problem s that a explosive Uranus and a domineering Uranus always lead to separation . there virtually no way this with be long term.
I suspicion I have is that your family has means and her's /she doesn't.
Jupiter is square the node so that does bode well for the finances this relationship could raise.
Rahu
Thank you very much for your insight on this situation.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
-30-2015, 05:41 PM
Re: A dream or reality?

here are some comments on a natal pluto/node conjunction. the node transitted your natal pluto on feb 2 2015 so I would think this was the symbol that gave you your strange changes.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...t=63539&page=2
Pluto with the nodal axis (and orcus to a similar degree), on the psychological plane gives great selfishness. but it is also an aspect of a “survivor”, an individual who will employ any means necessary to survive. But the selfishness so colors the personality that usually this placement ends up causing the native to “shoot” themselves in the foot.
This placement also shows that past life influences are directly affecting the native. This gives great power to an enlightened native as past lives can give ability and insights far broader than could be gained from a single lifetime of experiences .it gives healing powers but most often the natïve faces sudden and major disease that force the healing energies to manifest . with sextiles to Neptune strong psychic healing powers are present. in the unenlightened, it gives malicious joy in death and brutality . the psychic power is strong and the native spontaneously travels on the astral. But if they have a crude personality, they only cause themselves problems because the can gain enemies because of their selfishness presence in other’s dreams. Often this placement gives prophetic dreams but usually involving the occurrence of death of those around them.
With venus square Pluto in a man’s chart, often girl friends will die early in his life. In a woman’s chart, usually a sister or friend is lost early in her life.
Probably no other nodal conjunction has so much promise for good or such a potential for evil.
This is because the desire body spontaneously travels on the astral and base desires try to influence others. This is usually an unconsciously experience but the affects can never the less bring repercussions in to reality
The sexual nature is very strong but the capacity for love is often absent in the unenlightened. Usually love can only manifest in its higher form as a love of god or of humanity in a general sense as the carnal passions are difficult to control on the personal level, as this placemen is prone to domineering and controlling, abusive emotional interactions

rahu

That's it then. Those deaths around me were our two babies that we've lost in that period, and a little earlier it seems. It is time to make things right, some things are clearer now, thank you for bringing this up and genuinely thank you for your time. May the heavens always smiles on you dear sibling.

Take care,

Solar

-02-2015, 02:50 PM

Re: Thoughts on this composite chart?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the composite has Uranus on the descendant. this gives a very psychic connection to the relationship ,mental intensity and exciting conversations but overall it is not good for a serious relationship as it is vey unstable.
here the node forms a sextile to Uranus which would stabilize the relationship and make the psychic /mental connection easier to understand and integrate.
as lilth is also conjunct to Uranus, these intense feeling and astral/mental impressions are at heheart of the relationship, but again the instability of Uranus makes a serious relationship very problematic as there is little impulse for commitment.

with the stellim of venus/sun and mercury, the relationship is very optimistic and loving. there is laughter and really good feelings for each other. Jupiter is square to this stellium which increases the pleasure of each others company and shows a active social life. this is a very favorable pattern overall as venus and Jupiter
the problems start wit the tsquare of mars square the Saturn/Neptune opposition. this shows him to be totally untrustworthy , deceptive and unfaithful. and Neptune shows alcohol /drugs a likely problem. it is possible that the relationship revolved around these issues and as such there was little sincerity ,even though a great attraction existed.

the Neptune/Saturn square is extremely unfavorable in a composite as it shows secrecy and deception. this pattern also implies that you have issues that make it very difficult to see the real person before you. this is an aspect of self deceptions well as overt deception .with the moon conjunct to pluto ,your issues have to do with trusting and open communication(which is hard for you)
wit moon trine to Saturn, you actually got along very well and the tensions did not at firs cause problems . but trines and sextiles do not counter act hard squares or oppositions as are in this chart.

with chiron on the ascendant opposed to Uranus, there were times of intense mental connections. great knowledge and inspiration passed between you but in the end, arguments arose between you beliefs, that is you have very different ideas on some subjects that was not clear from the beginning because of the underlying deception from him.

rahu

rahu

Banned
PM reading
interesting.. the composite has eris opposed to chiron.. this aspect is somewhat like you mentioned.
"Also what is it about him that draws me in despite me realizing he’s not actually what I would want in a person. "

this opposition is very sexual but often in a quirky way, like you said, often chiron based emotional connections are with someone who is not what you are normally attracted to.

with this opposition on the ascendant axis, it makes for a uneven relationship because chiron tends to be judgmental. every little fault is noted by the other. with other emotional aspects, this opposition shows that you both want to know exactly how each other feel about everything and what their likes and dislikes, strength and weakness' are. this can give a very intimate feeling for each other, but the depth of understanding of each other can backfire if the relationship goes south because the ensuing criticism will cut to the quick..sometimes causing irreparable emotional distance. when chiron is "offended" or betrayed, usually the relationship is cut off completely with little chance of reconcialkation .

the sun/venus conjunction shows there is genuine affection between you. and with the stellium of mars/eros/juno..square to Lilith, he initially showed sincere romantic interest in you , with a stable relationship in the offing . this sense o potential fidelity is also suggested by ceres sextile to Saturn and trine to Neptune. so though there might be a "edge" to him,he has been very sensitive and caring toward you.

hmm... there is a nessus/moon/pluto/ixion stellium. as you might recall, this is a very similar stellium you have in your chart.this suggests that you both are somewhat "closed off emotionally" and he might also have issues with emotional commitment. ixion can be problematic because it shoe that one will strike out if they feel hurt or taken advantage of.
I think this dynamic applies to your relationship now, because the mars/venus and mars/sun midpoint is conjunct to ixion. this implies that whatever minor emotional faux pas you committed... he is reacting more forcefully than would be expected because of ixion's influence over your emotional attraction to each other.

this might be doubly confusing because the composite has a mercury/Jupiter conjunction which shows a overall excellent mental compatibility.
it seems that in addition to the emotional attraction, the mental attraction is quite strong also.
actually the mental connection is very strong... maybe scaring strong because these are square to the vertex.this suggest that you and he have had very similar other worldly or paranormal experiences of feeling in your lives. this altered reality commonality can give rise to feelings of soul mates or feelings there are connections between you from another life or dimension.
actually mercury and Jupiter are square the vertex/node conjunction. this shows a psychic almost telepathic connection between you. often all these "other worldly" connections
lead one to feel that there is some spiritual or karmic destiny operating through you.
but at any rate ,I would expect you and him to have "one mind" at times and know what the other is thinking and anticipating questions and responses.

but as alluring as this potential is, these dynamics do not necessarily strengthen the mundane routines and compromises that are part of a normal on going relationship.

it may be that there is just too much unconscious energies between you. that is the relationship is being condition b unconscious mental dynamics instead of conscious feelings and decisions.
I say this because the mercury/pluto and mercury/moon are conjunct to the mars/venus conjunction........this implies that the expression of affection between you is being qualified by deeper mental dynamics.. this could lead to denying the attraction, especially if the negative influence of chiron and ixion have taken over.

it may be that you are together to learn more about yourselves but it is not clear if this self knowledge will lead to a stable relationship.

Wow rahu, I am absolutely in awe
I thought I’d be more disappointed with the idea that a relationship between us doesn’t seem particularly viable, but oddly it didn’t take any time at all to come to terms with this. I think you found a way to verbalize and explain all the undeniable energy I was feeling between us, but you’re also very correct in the assessment that it wasn’t necessarily helpful in facilitating a tangible romance. Looking back I have to admit that it was more tension between us than anything else, with a few sweet moments here and there, but ultimately masked by a ton of defensiveness. I do like to believe that he did have a soft spot for me somewhere in his mind, but for whatever reason I think this made him even more determined to cut me off when things didn’t work out. In the end there was a lot of push and pull but the push seemed to win out. I think I may be too stubborn or confusing and he may be too harsh.

You said there was the potential offer of a stable relationship on his part, I wonder if he took my behaviour as a rejection of the invitation? There was a time when he offered me a ride home but as it was 40 minutes out of his way I felt bad and came up with an excuse to leave on my own. He was visibly more cold after this.

I’m not sure if there’s any way to salvage this but I am compelled to ask whether or not I could at the very least find a way to make amends or turn our relationship into something friendly. Are there any parts of our synastry that point to or against this kind of resolution? There are parts of me that still keep him on a pedestal as I find that once I’m truly fond of someone that fondness never changes even if the nature of the feelings do. Do you think presently that he holds me in a low regard? He seems a lot less forgiving if I’m being honest, but if he liked me at one point surely he can’t think I’m completely worthless.

However, even if it doesn’t amount to anything more I will say that you were spot on about this being a learning experience for me. I don’t think I’ve ever had to be so introspective and experimental before. It definitely made me incredibly insecure at times but I guess that’s part of developing.

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/008637.html
Any hope for this new relationship?
just started dating this person and would like to know what you can see in our composite and/or synastry. Is this something that has potential? Is it karmic? She says she feels addicted to me?
So far it seems amazing, there is a lot of attraction and things in common.

Maylene1852

this composite is very wild.
first the venus/chiron/sun stellium is square to the moon is very ... uhmmm.. quirky. it can be very sexual but the partners often have some sort of unusual tendency or desire .
I have seen this in a same sex female hookup before,but i don't think this is an exclusively lesbian characteristic.
in some ways this aspect takes the sexual orientation out of the sexual quotient, that is it adds sexual ardor for nonsexual reasons.
in the example above, one of the woman was hetero sexual but I believe she had lesbians tendencies especially when she had been drinking.
so this is probably why your friend says she is addicted to you.
the flip side of this aspect is that one can become very critical of the other. it can show power trips emotionally and if things become tense, the recriminations toward each other can be bitter and malicious as this aspect is associated with deeply understanding each others inner workings.. good and bad.
as for karma... yeah there is a very strong karmic influence with Uranus conjunct the vertex and opposed to mercury. this gives astral/psychic connections and common dreams of each other. the vertex adds otherworldly or paranormal dimensions , so at times you might feel you are swirling in some altered reality with her.
but the vertex also is very confusing because all this other dimensional energy does not always make a normal relationship[ stronger.
the moon is square to the sun so there is a strong tension here, for good or ill.the midpoint is conjunct the ascendant and square to the Saturn/Jupiter conjunction.
this can show a strong loyalty for each other but there are other aspects that make this suspect.
that is the mars/Saturn and mars/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to Lilith(though you should use h13 for true Lilith)and to the sun.
this pattern as read implies there is potential deception and it might be that one wants fidelity all the while playing around behind the others back. mars is quintile to Uranus and the midpoint is conjunct the juno/pluto conjunction.
this conjunction can show deep commitment vibrations but it canals give domineering and controlling vibration which here is more likely because the midpoint of mar/ Uranus is conjunct to juno/pluto.
mars/Uranus quintile is super individualistic and pretty much dooms a committed relationship because again,one partner want complete obedience while reserving total emotional freedom for themselves.
so overall... not a long term hookup, but quite interesting if you don't take the bait to become "loyal".

Thank you. Is a very good analysis as I do feel this person is likely to want me to commit meanwhile I feel they might have trouble with it themselves not because they don't love me but because they just love sex.

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/008645.html

Would you take a look at my composite?

well the mars/venus/southnode stellium certainly shows a amazingly magical emotion,sexual attraction for each other.
and with jupiter square to these, there is a sense that this could be seriously long term.
Jupiter square to these could indicate interest in marriage but it that was in the starts it would seem,after 8 years, you would have already taken that step.
Pluto square these,though it can take the sex to another level is not usually favorable for sincere emotional intimacy. with pluto conjunct to Jupiter there is a strong ambitious tendency which often gets in the way of intimate relationships because the need to succeed and advance usually precludes loyalty to the partner is advancement is imminent. that id professional advancement is usually more important that the relationship.
mercury conjunct to chiron implies you both have very sharp minds and likely have sarcastic senses of humor as this shows a judgmental and analytical streak between you.
you understand each other very well but when tension rise up your arguments can be very nasty because you know each others strengths and faults.you might add true Lilith(h13)to see if this is a issue. the moon is sextile to Neptune and these form a finger of god with the venus/mars/south node stellium.
as the Neptune/moon midpoint is conjunct to the node, the emotional intimacy is greatly heightened and favorably shows a strong nurturing feeling.but the finger of god is tricky and this can show that there have been periods with one or the other was deceptive and maybe even acted maliciously to the other.
but it does give a overall strong institutional energy with each other.
the moon sextile to neptune and trine to pluto gives deep empathy and sensitivity to each other. this pattern is quite"healing" and shows that you two have always been able to help each other get through bad emotional times.and it may be that the potential problems with pluto's placement have not been a problem because even if you act excessively selfish, there is still great understanding love between you.
still with the mars/venus midpoint to pluto ,which is square to mercury and chiron, there have been periods when jealousy or resentment have caused problems.
as i said you know each other so well that your criticism of each other can have be devastating emotionally .

Hi
I am glad for your reply and kind words.

So she is 19 years older than me.
I met her when I was 20, we stayed together for 8 months, but we did not live in the same city.
And than she had to go back to the US let her doughders see theyr father
And this kind of lead to our breakup.

At that time i was more immature, and still had strong ideas of venturing around. But we would feel for eachother and meet here and there.
Now we got baxk together, but nothing serious.

Yea we have great chemistry, we thought about mariage and living together, she eaven thought she was pregnent once, but turned out that she was not. I think it is something that we feel, and people from outside, like my mom would not like the idea of me beeing woth her, because of the age difference
We love beeing together in bed, but never had much sex, because she was afraid of getting pregnand and she also has some issues regarding that
She had another boyfriend after me, what implied professional succes, probably she still thougt about me.
Now that we are getting back together, yeah we are criticising each other more, but we do help eachother it is a good feeling when we are together
And yes malicious makes sence too, but nothing big

Thanks todd, this is it for now, i will send this to her, maybe she will be able to give her opinion here in the forum too
smile.gif

I will not see her for a month or two now but we look forwars to be together again
It was helpfull your words, I am sure she will like to read it too I wride more later

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123724

To be or not to be ?
Can someone please help me with me and my girlfriends charts and compatibility issues and if there are any corrections we can make for us to work out.

hi jama
first of there is a very ultra,idealistic romantic feeling in the composite as psyche is conjunct the lilth/node conjunction.
this can give distinct feeling of other worldly influences bringing you together.
so there might be sense that destiny is at work.
but be cautioned that these
"altered reality" energies do not necessarily translate into a stable"normal" relationship.in this case there are distinct problems because psyche give a almost spiritual feeling of love , but the ixion/pluto midpoint is conjunct this stellium.
this cast a completely different glow on the relationship as tthis shows there are darker emotional feelings. feeling that are domineering and controlling. this aspect pattern is more conducive to BDSM type relationships.
this is complicate by the venus/moon midpoint which is conjunct to Jupiter and these are square the psyche/Lilith/node stellium.
Jupiter/venous/moon square the node really shows a strong love and likely feeling of devotion and commitment.
but underneath the pluto/ixion influence is a different story. as mentioned this is quite dark.
so it seems that the strong emotional feeling will be interfered with the , dark ixion/pluto influence which maybe unconscious or subconscious.
with the sun/juno ,midpoint conjunct o juoite ,the feelings for commitment or marriage are very strong... but again the underlying darker ixion/pluto feelings are interfering.
frankly feel these inlfuences are so diametrically oppose that the relationship will not go to another level of devotion.
with Sedna loosely conjunct the node and square to Jupiter and the moon, there is a commitment to truth and honesty here butt the ixion/pluto influence most likely are not conscious and therefore the energy of truth between you is being compromised .

mars is square to eris so there is a very strong sexual tension, but eris/mars is almost totally carnal which is the opposite of the feelings that psyche and the node would give.

the eros/psyche and eros/node and eros/Lilith midpoints are conjunct to Uranus which again really adds a intense and electrical love and attraction to the chart. but this is also very unstable and is nearly impossible to integrate into the routine patterns of a "normal",committed relationship.

I have to apologize to you before hand but with pluto/Saturn midpoint conjunct to ixion and nessus opposed to venus, this chart shows a very destructive bipolar BDSM dynamic . I think you are obsessed but don't realize that in addition to love you feel, you has have darker, unconscious needs to subjugate her. this is also indicated by orcus square to pluto.

the forces of light and darkness are operating in this chart and they are so extremely opposite that I would have to suggest that the woman cut this relationship off.
I can't remember ever seeing a chart with such powerful light and love opposed to such powerful darkness and subjugation. these extremes can not end well.
sorry
rahu

rahu thank you so much for your input. We both have had some issues for the last 2 months and mostly stuff related to my petty issues, mostly making a mountain out of a mole hill. But sexually there haven't been any issues, I mean yes its less frequent now but mostly due to our unhappiness. she reveled to me a few days ago that at some point in our relationship she thought I would be the one for her. I agree with what you are saying about me feeling mixed emotions or acting obsessively, and I am aware of that but want to stop behaving this way. we both feel like we want to continue this relationship and build something if we can. but the BDSm stuff you talk about just doesn't make sense to me, Im sorry for being ignorant.

and could you please elaborate on this line "this can give distinct feeling of other worldly influences bringing you together.
so there might be sense that destiny is at work."

are you saying that what I am feeling is not real ? and almost an illusion that I want to come true. and what about her ? why does she still try to be with me then ? yes we have spoken about breaking up but nothing official yet.. we usually take a day or two off from talking to each other and things calm down.

I do feel within that I am in a very dark place in my life right now, but that also might be related to my career.. even though I hold 2 terminal degrees ( MD and an MBA) I still haven't been successful getting my self a job and am doing other oddly hourly jobs on the side to survive.

once again I appreciate your help very much.

please respond at your convenience or lets DM.

Thanks again

but the BDSm stuff you talk about just doesn't make sense to me, Im sorry for being ignorant.

the aspect pertaining to these comments are mostly unconscious and subconscious so it is not unexpected that you consciously don't relate to these concept.
but the aspects are in this composite,so whether these particular aspects manifest is for time to reveal

and could you please elaborate on this line "this can give distinct feeling of other worldly influences bringing you together.
so there might be sense that destiny is at work."

the node is the energy of psychic and lilith is ones seminal,innermost emotional awareness/sensitivity. these are energyt axis' unlike the planet which can be conceptualized as distinct points or symbols.

as a consequence "higher"etheric planes of energy can come through the node and lilith, and this passages of energy can give the impression that higher planes of reality/destiny are operational in your relationship.
this can be true... but these energy are not solely related to mortal destines. so some times the energy that passes through you two is not pertinent top your relationship but can actually be confusing.
etheric energy are very difficult to integrate into a relationship because of their other worldly nature.
rahu

SunConjunctUranus

Rahu

What was the most comprehensive descriptions of nodal axis in XII and VI [both domiciled sign] based on your advanced research?
How to related this to nativity career/job?

Preferably the north node in VI.

Asking

Rudy

SunConjunctUranus

Rahu

You said
???????????????????
rahu

And also [from my thread "Telephaty and Astrology"]
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539
reply 12

mercury conjunct the node is an indices of psychic power as well as extreme intelligence. often there is an intuitive intelligence that allows a indivual to get to the center of his analysis without having to read through the breath of the subject matter.this aspect is very inspirational and tend s to be associated with truth seekers.it is a sigh of a magician. edgar Cayce had such a conjunction though the strong sextile/trine pattern also contributes to his power.
the south node conjunct to mercury also give psychic and mental power but there is much more astral/psychic power and a person can easily become insane if they do not understand what happens in their minds.
the south node gives great creativity and the power of thought forms is very strong.
Theravada Buddhism teaches that reality is a series of thought forms, each arises spontaneously to be replaced by a new thought form. so reality is a sequence of thought forms. the emphasis is on thoughts being the center of reality.
http://www.dhammawiki.com/index.php?title=Theravada
this concept is very similar to a branch of quantum theory called informational quantum. in this theory the transmission of "data" is the base of quantum reality
http://www.technologyreview.com/view...tum-mechanics/

the images I use for the nodes are that the north node is were the essence of spirit enter into manifestation, it is the beginning of time. thought forms accumulate and grow until these thought form leave at the south node. but not all thought forms disappear, so there is a accumulation of "thought forms" around the south node that give the power to mercury conjunct the south node. therefore mercury conjunct south node give a very creative and intelligent mind as there are many preexistent thought formulation surrounding this conjunction. for this reason the mind can be overwhelmed much more easily by a south node conjunction to mercury than a north node conjunction. the nemesis of the north node is dissipation of mental powers because of lack of desire in the physical plane. here mercury is closer to the "Infinite" as the cycle of creation that has just begun while the mercury south node conjunction gleans from all the thoughts and experience's that have occurred during the cycle. mercury conjunct the south node has access to much psychic fertilizer that has been created. the north node mercury conjunction is "purer " in the sense that the plane of reality does not have as much power over it. but the north and south node are of the same energy and hence they can often affect one in the same way.one must be careful of psychic overloads ,especially with the south node can happen if too much psychic data enter the mind that is not integrated. this is why the make up of the personality structure is so important.
mercury conjunct the south node with a rigid and restricted personality structure would not have the flexibility to use the infinite data coming thru the node and could become crazy or mean ,rash and deceptive. this position is an aspect of a black magician as the psychic force tends to dominate and accumulate rather that teaches and disperses as mercury conjunct the north node is prone to do .

as the node rules the astral, either conjunction of mercury and the south or north node gives great psychic potential and potential for vivid.astral dreams . this is a position of the magician because the thought forms of these conjunction travel and stay coherent on the higher planes. and can affect others from the astral plane.

in addition the node on the ascendant axis is probably the strongest indices of telepathy next to mercury on the nodal axis.

rahu

no it is not....
this is from independent research..
I use rahu but I am not a Vedic astrologer
ranu

That's what I looking for and what I know rahu and keto aka nodes are just hypothetical points.

Explaining

Rudy

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

they are mathematical points not hypothetical points.
if you want to flame my thread do it ,don't play philosophical mind games
rahu

Excuse me, I asking this not to playing around. I'm asking this to "nearly" expert in this mathematical points mater. So you might love to explain it to us.

sea_of_qi

Rahu

What was the most comprehensive descriptions of nodal axis in XII and VI [both domiciled sign] based on your advanced research?
How to related this to nativity career/job?

Preferably the north node in VI.

Asking

Rudy

I think he honestly wants your analysis of the influence of a 6th house (north node in 6th)/12th house nodal axis in relation to career in a natal chart.

rahu

Banned
PM interpretation

well the Uranus/Venus conjunction always shows a intense and immediate attraction and usually head of heels feelings. but you know these conjunctions are ephemeral usually.
here with chiron square to Uranus and Jupiter the prognosis is not good for any longevity.

the Saturn/moon conjunction is trine to pluto but it don't think it makes any difference because the chemistry is built on the here and now so the feelings of fidelity don't alter the combustive nature of uranus et. al.
eris is square to the vertex which adds to the sexual chemistry but also increase the instability of possibility of a serious hookup. mercury on the vertex does add a strong mental connection but not enough to over ride the dispersive knur o f Uranus et.al.

with the vertex energized and the loose Lilith/node conjunction there is a"psychic",karmic feeling running through them but this actually looks a bit dark as the eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to Chiron and eros is conjunct to ixion and pluto. this stellium is trine to he moon so the malicious potential my not be significant.
but nessus is square to Lilith and mars is conjunct to dejaniera with the sun/moon midpoint square to mars.
the mas/venus midpoint is square to the moon so I can see the emotional hook or intensity of her attraction.

I agree with the south node on Neptune and the mercury/Venus midpoint conjunct to Neptune that she is not seeing what is really before her, rather seeing what she hope for.

I can't help but feel she has a bit of a submissive complex as there are latent master/submissive symbols operating.

Neptune suggest they are into the social scene and she might be influenced by the substance or alcohol involvement.

yea this doesn't look good to me.

rahu
I think she might be into BDSM. She mentioned really liking her last beau's dominant personality/behaviors in bed. She hadn't mentioned anything like that about this guy, but maybe that's a factor. (Tbh, she hasn't said a single negative thing about him which is normally a red flag for me.)

Andrea_

Don't know what this thread evolved to but just wanted to question some of the things written:

Culturally the central role of incest is obvious when one looks at the history of civilization.
Civilization has from it beginnings been governed by kingship. One might say that this “divine right” ended with the French revolution, but that example is flawed as napoleon marrying Josephine, and she was descended from the Merovingian blood line, which were the first “holy roman emperors”( though the actual term arose a few centuries later), later he divorced the childless Josephine and married Maria Louisa, daughter of the emperor of Austria.
rahu

What you wrote implies that human "civilisation" and "civilised beings" started existing from a specific point in time around 3k years ago, am I wrong?

Wasn't society highly matriarchal and rather family-oriented for a big part of our pre-Christian Era at least in the so-called "cradles" of civilisation in Europe aka South-Eastern Europe ~3000 BC; and still are in a (rather obscure) way? I personally do not agree with kingship civilisation equalling intelligence or a step forward necessarily; if anything, history has proven that a human society does not do good and not for long under hereditary Monarchy. If a few "god endowed" rich people would not hoard the majority of the resources then they would be available for everyone. The ages of Taurus-Scorpio male female energies; Aries-Libra; Pisces-Virgo, and now Aqua - Leo correspond to the mentioned time frames, but there still are existences who go beyond that. This leads us to the interesting discovery that signs don't realistically have 30 degrees each, and not all correspond to exactly 2000 years, and that they furthermore changed position since Ptolemy. Sun spends most time in Virgo, and there are more Virgo Sun people than any other sign; How does the Virgo sign being in the 8th House from Aquarius define the Age of Aquarius? Will we battle with the psychic nature of our being more than before, will it be acknowledged or brought under silence and devalorified? Will it meet with death? Or maybe that occult and whatever societies will become "purer" and more organised? Nevertheless, effects of change will always start earlier and linger after for a while.

Not all cultures had the notion of divine rulership and at first it was rather localised though afterwards it spread. The indian/Egyptian gods, the landing of "gods"/Tuatha de long ago on the Irish territories, and many other records of foreign "landings", maybe of Gods taking shelter from something beyond their power or knowledge.

Where does a plagued late stage capitalism sucking resources dry through unparalleled consumerism falls in place and then disappears in the timeline?

I would be interested to know your opinion on etymology and why the North/South Node started being called the Dragon's Head/Tail; what does the dragon energy really signify and how has it been stripped of its original meaning/potency to represent some isolated human ideals such as power and /magic potency with a heavy negative undertone; if it was at all that is, like an inverted tarot card?

When one believes in the truth of their work no government should be let to think they can mingle with it or stop you from having your insights and sharing knowledge, that they might not even understand; so I wish you luck in sorting out whatever reality of yours you feel is being challenged :)

On the other hand, that which is forbidden attracts especially if we put emphasis on it and it's limited availability; which is the case here as you got some nice case studies. I appreciate the first post; time is distance but distance does not really exist in that way either. Especially true when minds can connect like they were in front of each other from no matter how far; and this applies to the energy that the stars send or expel.

From Aries Marduk and Pisces Christ me move to Manwoman holding electric circuits for a hat staring at a Galactic Pizza Pie huh? ;)

Last edited:

david starling

Actually, Marduk was associated with the planet Jupiter, which fits his role as king of the gods and god of storms. I've ascertained that there are tropical Ages as well as sidereal, and in that paradigm, Marduk was a conception of the (tropical) Age of Sagittarius, followed in direct-motion by the Age of Capricorn, still in effect, but nearing its end. Saturn rules it as "Prince of this World", according to early Church teachings, where the name of Rome's Saturn was changed to "Satan", "The Adversary". Next up, the rulership of "the Heavens", portrayed by the Greek god Uranos:)uranus:) and his granddaughter, Urania, for the Aquarian Age rulers.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
PM interpretation

well there is several aspects that shows a strong BDSM inclination.
sado square to amore and eris/ixion and opposed to the sun.this is really quite S/M .
chiron opposed to Uranus also shows a very critical demeanor .
mercury conjunct to orcus and square to Sedna, tend to show hidden issues.
wit mars/pluto to square to orcus, this is a very
"mean' aspect. there seem your feeling about his his rude sexually nature this quite spot on.

there s a nurturing vibration which you mentioned with Jupiter with th node and trine to mercury and Saturn. this can show feelings of there mental cohesion and it can give feeling of union. Jupiter and the nod is very psyche and show you both have very similar ideas and dreams.
the moon/venus conjunction to juno also gives feelings of a commitment or even marriage. it shows strong affection.

but hard aspects usually over ride harmonious trines.

I just get a feeling like you have....(I wonder if it's a mask), just think that when he has you in a vulnerable emotional state that he will pull on the mask.

I don't now. if the SM sexually experience is full filling, do not get to comfortable because I don't think it would be good for your in the long term.
it will not be a long term relationship.

rahu

Thank you very much Rahu both for your insight and advice.

"there s a nurturing vibration which you mentioned with Jupiter with th node and trine to mercury and Saturn. this can show feelings of there mental cohesion and it can give feeling of union. Jupiter and the nod is very psyche and show you both have very similar ideas and dreams."

You're right, we have similar ideas and one common objective, which was the reason why we started our partnership. We'd been working hard on this goal, and we're very close to achievement. It seemed we had good chemistry, that's why our partnership turned into a romantic affair.

"chiron opposed to Uranus also shows a very critical demeanor .
mercury conjunct to orcus and square to Sedna, tend to show hidden issues."

In synastry we have Vertex-Antivertex conjunction on same degree, and his Jupiter rx is on my DSC. We have opposite angles in conjunction, and our nodes are in opposite houses. I wonder if there's something more than a materialistic goal for us to achieve through our meeting. So far, he confessed me that he wanted me to submit to him. In a way I feel attracted to some of his alpha male traits, but I'm not looking for a master to obey.

"but hard aspects usually over ride harmonious trines."

In synastry we have many trines as well as in composite, and I guess that's why it's been so hard for me to move on. I know it won't be a long-term relationship just as you said, the squares in the composite don't lie. BDSM doesn't thrill me, but he's into it. There's a chance for this relationship to teach me and my "bf" something important (I guess Chiron in the composite ASC would lead to big lessons), but odds are against us...

Thanks again for taking your time to take a look at my composite. I'll keep reading your thread to learn more about how do you use asteroids. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Namaste

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115349

Need some advice about a composite :)

hi BONI

the composite chart shows the stellium of venus/juno/ mars which indicates the strong attraction and love between you and with juno , you particularly want a long term/marriage to develop. this made all the more intense because the vertex is square to this stellium. but vertex aspects,though intense can be fickle. and sometimes it is difficult to bring these aspects into reality of the relationship. but the spirit between you is very strong.
in addition Jupiter is square the node which is also a sign that the feelings between you tend toward commitment/marriage .
the juno/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to the named asteroid for johan which would indicate that he is in favor of a serious relationship.
but your feeling of insecurity may not be misplaced as johan is conjunct to pholous/orcus and chiron.this stellium is square to the moon/sedan conjunction. this pattern can be problematic because it implies that he is very selfish and may be insincere. with the moon conjunct to Sedna, you are a person of truth and honesty in relationships but it seems he may not be as direct and may become emotional withdrawn when you express you intense love to him.
ceres is conjunct o Saturn which gives the relationship a strong supportive and nurturing energy but Saturn us square to the sun which often can be cold and distant.it is another aspect that can be emotionally unresponsive.

the passions is very strong as eris is square to Uranus and opposed to the eros/psyche midpoint. this is extremely sexual and romantic but eris is largely as carnal/sexual energy and often emotional sensitivity and love is lost because the physical desires overwhelm emotional sensitivity. with Uranus square, the intensity is electric but Uranus also portends that the sexual attraction will fade over time. Uranus love novelty but does not operate in steady long term commitment well.in addition Neptune is conjunct to Uranus which adds a sensuality to the physical side but it tends to be unfaithful. with Neptune involved ,usually it shows that you and he met in a casual social setting and are/were not looking for a serious partner at the time.
the midpoint of eris/Uranus and eris/Neptune is conjunct Lilith which shows me how deeply you love him as you can not stop these feelings from getting stronger.
vesta is square to lilth showing a deep devotion for him and with the venus/sun midpoint conjunct to mercury and mercury square to Lilith , the relationship is full of laughter. Love and joy to go along with the passion.

chiron/orcus are opposed to Saturn and square the sun. truthfully this is an unfavorable aspect as it shows him to be extremely ego centered and domineering in nature. this aspect usually is too critical and selfish to sustain a relationship because he will not compromise on anything and expect you to bend to his wishes always.

the north node has been transiting the composite orcus since middle January and with continue to transit this conjunct til the node conjuncts to chiron in middle march. if the relationship is unstable then now is when he will be most demanding and needlessly critical and insensitive to you.if so then the relationship is not in good standing. if his feelings have changed when the node transits pholous and his named asteroid in the end of, he may become deceptive toward you

Thank you a lot for this amazing response !

It is exactly what i feel about our relationship, bad and good aspects together.

Would you say that it portends to be a difficult relationship ? Even if the relationship is really great, i feel scared.

I'm not sure to understand when the node would transit pholous ? Was it in middle january or will it be until middle march ?
It's really surprinsing because it is realy since the beginning of january that i'm feeling something wrong. But we've talked a lot, understood each other, took our time and it feels deeply great again.

The interpretation you gave me about the chart seems to represent my view of the relationship. Do you have clues about his perception of our relation ?

Thank you again a lot !!

It's really surprinsing because it is realy since the beginning of january that i'm feeling something wrong. But we've talked a lot, understood each other, took our time and it feels deeply great again.

the north node has been transiting the composite orcus since middle January and with continue to transit this conjunct til the node conjuncts to chiron in middle march. if the relationship is unstable then now is when he will be most demanding and needlessly critical and insensitive to you.if so then the relationship is not in good standing. if his feelings have changed when the node transits pholous and his named asteroid in the end of, he may become deceptive toward you.

the node hasbeentransiting the orcus/chiron conjunction .orcus at 15leo54 was transited on dec 7-9 and chiron at 13leo13 will be transited on apr 1. so the affect will be felt through this entire period .these darker energy got to you in january as transiting mars was square the transiting node on jan 2 17:15 UT.
venus was opposed the node on jan 28 23"07 UT. here the emotional/sexual energy might have been strong but I am a bit surprised you didn't feel a little distant or "used".
the sun was opposed the node on fe3 at20:01 and mercury was opposed the node on feb 9 at 15:29 UT .

I would have thought you would have felt some restrictive energy during this transit but, your boyfriend may be trying to been especially sensitive to your because of your ambivalent feelings in the beginning of January.

I have to be blunt, from your boyfriends viewpoint, I think he growing cold toward you but is not going to be truthful until he figures out how he really feels and what to do.

I am rather pessimistic about the relationship and I think it is heading for a separation, but again he will not tell you his real feelings

one red flag to look for is if he, in later march ,starts to be very critical and judgmental of you for no good reasons. if so the relationship is on the brink of dissolution. if he starts to act this way ,do not take it and stand up for yourself even if it means alienating him .one of the first signs of a breakup will be for him to attack your self esteem.
rahu

Hi Rahu,

I just want to thank you because you were totally right. We're effectively on the break up now, just in the end of march as you said.

It was hard to admit the truth, but i'm okay with that now.

Thanks for you advices,

Marine

Hi,

It's been almost a year since your answer now.
You were right at this time about my boyfriend being unfaithful. I just discovered two weeks after your answer that he cheated on me a couple of time. I think it is why i was feeling so weird. Maybe I was feeling that something was wrong, that he was hurting me in my back.

He had planned a travel in America in late march until late may, last year. So after i knew that we broke up and had time appart. But we were always in contact, and we are together again since he came back.
It is difficult beetwen us of course, because I don't trust him anymore. But we love each other, still have beautiful moments and want to continue together.

As your answer was so right last year, i would like to ask you : am i doing the wrong decision in staying with him ? He constantly says that he learned from his mistakes. Can I trust it ? I'm not always convinced and I'm always wandering if he's just this way (unfaithful, cheating, lying). Does his natal chart show this ? Or is there hope that he can grow positively ?

Thank you a lot by advance. Also thank you again for helping me seeing clear last year, it convinced me that astrology can really be trustfull.

Marine

rahu

Banned

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120211
So do I trust him? NN/Ascendant conj.

hi zipadee

holey moley, the composite chart is unreal for good and bad reasons.

first off, in the composite the vertex is conjunct to the ascendant and to lilth. this is amazingly surreal as it shows that there is a strong impulse of a other worldly or paranormal connection between you. very often this shows that you both have had very strange ,different but similar , coincides in your lives. often these unreal similarities give the thoughts of soul mate or some sort of destined relationship.
this is very confusing because these unusual energies seem to arise from within you deepest emotional levels. with the ascendant, there can be a psychic element also.
the problem is that this intense sense of karmic connection does not allows lead to a stable or sincere relationship. so it is very tricky to base a relationship of these other worldly/paranormal feelings.

secondly, there is a very intense emotional and physical attraction here. again there seems to be a altered reality between you when you are together ,almost like you and he create a reality separate from your surroundings .

there is a node/mars/eros/juno conjunction. this totally fits his obsession with having a relationship with you as he is super attracted to you and likely you to him. with juno involved he really wants a tight hookup, and probably is aiming toward a marriage even now.

Venus is conjunct to mercury which gives a very strong mental and emotional affection between you and the asteroid aura's midpoint with venus and mercury is conjunct the node also. this shows a very enchanting infatuation between you. again this can give a feeling of destiny or karma involved with him

but there are other realistic aspects that indicate darkness and possessiveness beneath this emotional "karmic" exterior.
the sun is conjunct to orcus and opposed to the moon. this aspect indicates that there are "unconscious" obsessive and potentially abusive emotional dynamics underlying the relationship.

the sun/node,sun/eros,sun/mars midpoints are square to ixion. this is a definite precautionary aspect as it suggests he lives in a edgy manner, prone to dark and possibility violent resolution of conflicts.

in addition and most damaging to a sincere relationship is that Jupiter is square to pluto. this is of the same nature of the latter comment. this shows a blind ambition, it shows he will do anything to get what he wants. it is a somewhat amoral aspect as it suggest for him the end justifies the means. this aspect shows that his selfish ambition will always be more important that any relationship. this is a extremely selfish aspect that will never compromise on anything or for anyone. as a relationship aspect this is a red flag because he wants sometime for himself and not for the two of you.

I don't think it is worth the "danger" to get involved with him.his obsessiveness in this case is not a good thing.

rahu

I am ashamed for not responding earlier as it was very ungrateful of me and you are long due an apology. You spent time giving a distinctly accurate analysis of the exact situation. As time passes by and I check back on these forums and my own queries, I realize that most all of the predictions (yours and those of others) do come to pass and the analyses are very accurate indeed.

You were completely right about everything rahu.
I appreciate the insights you've shared on this site and feel quite lucky to be privy to the bits of the knowledge you impart to us daily.

thanks again,
zipadee

rahu

Banned
Re: Where do I go and Why? North Node Help?

you have a stellium of sun/node/Uranus/Neptune. this give you great creativity and the stellium is trine to Jupiter. these abilities make you a problem solver or trouble shooter. seek employment where each day bring need challenges. these planets can show computers skills as ell as mathematics in general.
Jupiter's position gives you innate executive abilities.

this stellium is also extremely astral/psychic. you have access to the astral p[lane and can tap this plane when you need unique solutions. this position also gives the ability to communicate and travel on the astral plane.
with the Saturn/moon conjunction on the node, you may have innate emotional resistance to manifesting these abilities as in childhood you may have not received positive reinforcement when these abilities showed up.
these complexes together can give you a off and on personality.

rahu

06-18-2015, 12:51 PM

Re: Looking for greater and unbiased insight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your node is trine to sedna and trine to the Jupiter/psych conjunction. which places the midpoints of these symbols on the south node and conjunct to your moon.
these symbols show that you have great intelligence and more importantly ,you are a searcher for the truth. you expect coherence from others words and ideas and you have a romantic streak for always telling the truth.
but with Neptune opposed to the moon , in emotional matters you can be very concealed and deceptive.so though you have high principles ,you have trouble implementing these feeling in human relationships.

so though you have a sensitive romantic streak, with Saturn conjunct to juno and these square to your vertex, you exhibit a hard and practical personality. most would not think you have inner sensitivity because you exude a more materialistic attitude.

your venus is opposed to eris which shows that intimate love is difficult because your carnal desires often overshadow the intimacy that true romantic love can bring. this tends to give you a active sexual life but the feeling are shallow and not long lived.

but with your mars/Venus midpoint conjunct your Saturn/chiron midpoint., you are not the most lovable person as this shows you place conditions are the expression of love.this position shows one who is more concerned about control and submission than expansive love and intimacy.

with a strong Uranus and a strong Saturn, you have a extreme range of emotional feelings. this can show that you cab go from positive to negative at the drop of a hat. with this aspect and with the venus/eris opposition. it will be difficult to have a loving relationship until you feel you have control of your destiny as emotional relationships take second place compared to your financial ambitions.
the Neptune/Uranus node conjunction gives you the potential to be a visionary. one you can conceptualize and manifest great ideas. but this stellium also makes you prone to second guessing yourself and to not having the discipline to follow your ideas to completion.
these dynamics have recently played out in your life as the transiting node was squaring moon/Neptune opposition, Uranus and your natal node from January 2015 til march/april. this likely brought extreme creativity but confusion and lack of discipline also.
this aspect can dream prophetic dreams but with the strong Saturn you may be subject to negative dreams or nightmare also.