the node and reality

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85652
Re: Are we essentially doomed?

hi LittleMissPisces

ii looked at the composite for this relationship and it does look grim.
psyche is on the descendant so there have been times of magical sensitivity. this gives ultra romantic ideas and feelings. but with orcus conjunct the node and square to lilth, the underlying emotional connection is controlling and cold.

Saturn square to Neptune gives complications and complexity. but also deception and secrecy. This is an aspect of delusion and self delusion. If any mind altering substance are integral to the relationship, then this could border on danger.

the mars Neptune square shows, though ,that there would be no loyalty and you probably already know he is with other people.

so I am telling you what you already know.... you might consider trying to understand why you gravitate towards these kind of guys.

rahu

Thank you for taking the time to read our charts.

Its not a complete shock to me as our connection is rather cold. We have an insane attachment to each other so it makes it hard to let go. That and we've grown into a pattern.

The loyalty thing is a shock to me as I have never known him or suspected him to cheat, but seeing as we don't live together it is entirely possible. I'm thankful for the honest reading. It put things into perspective for me and trust me I really needed it.

It saddens me the outlook is so grim but its not entirely shocking as the relationship has been quite an uphill battle basically the entire time. Again thank you very much, I was having a hard time reading it myself

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85268
hi hotel california
your mercury is square to the node. this gives intelligence and can bring psychic abilities also. your Saturn/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the node also. this usually gives a hesitation in life. you can be unsure of your self and often can not make decisions. with the Neptune /Saturn midpoint conjunct the node, you may be subject to astral dreams but Neptune also brings insecurity and nightmares to dreams sometimes.you have great creativity nut you have difficulty in manifesting your creativity at times.
your sun/moon midpoint is conjunct your ascendant and opposed to Jupiter. this shows you are ambitious and likely have a financially secure family . with Saturn opposed to Jupiter, your ambitions are probably taking longer than you want as this aspe3ct shows many immediate steps to get to your goals.
your Venus/sun midpoint is square to your ascendant showing you are optimistic and loving person.

your chiron is conjunct the south node which gives you analytical abilities. this aspect can make you cynical bit also means you are usually correct in your analysis of social behavior. Here chiron is square to your sun/mercury midpoint which emphasizes your outspoken nature. this shows thaw you lack tact and will say things before you think about the ramifications your words will have ion others. so though you are a loving and social person , you have the knack to offend those close or intimate with, without meaning to. you just adhere to what you think ids the truth.

your moon conjunct to Venus gives a moody nature. you don't express your inner emotions and find it hard to giver or accept love as you don't compromise emotionally very well.

rahu

rahu. thanks very much for taking the time to read my chart.

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85744
Chart Interpretation (Bipolar Artist?)!

hi swimmer90120
well you do have a polarizing Saturn and Uranus. when person has strong ups with Uranus as your mercury/Uranus conjunction is, and then have strong constrictive dynamics as your moon conjunct to Saturn have.... one can have emotional/behavioral symptoms of a bipolar personality. but here both are in conjunction with another planet ., so there is not a pending stress to force issues.
but there is a "darker force" that likely leads to the extreme confusion of mood swings as is the sun/mars conjunction squares to Pluto. this can bring violence or coercion as well as unhealthy relationships.
you are a sincere and caring person and can be confused when darker passions are directed at you.

with Venus square to Jupiter you are the center of friends and many social occasions. You are loving and optimistic.so the darker moods may seem out of place to others as you have the attraction and social grace that many wish to attain.

just a few insights,

rahu

That was very helpful, thank you!!! :)

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86262

Synastry - Composite
It's mine and a boy's I liked but we are not in a relationship

hi unluckygirl

venus on the descendant and square the node shows there is very strong mutual attraction. thereis a intense emotional/sexual attraction and with a square to Jupiter you both really enjoy being with each other . but with mars square to Uranus ,it is unlikely a steady relationship can evolve, as he is not open to an exclusive hookup.
Saturn is opposed to chiron which shows he has a distant and cold aspect to him.
I would think your might hookup become sexual attraction,it is too strong to dismiss,but don't expect the relationship to go anywhere

rahu

Hi rahu

Thank you for your answer :)

You are right about sexual and emotional attraction and yes we really enjoy being with each other..
So you think he would cheat on me if we were in a relationship? Is that what you meant by saying that he is not open to an exclusive hookup

cheating implies he would go behind your back, but Uranus/mars usually shows he would break it off if you tried to make it a one on one. maybe this is semantics but mars square Neptune would be a classic cheater, going behind your back .while Uranus shows someone who doesn't want to be tied down and would likely tell you if some one else took his fancy.

rahu

Ohh niice

Thank you very much rahu :)

yuriv

Have you studied Nietzsche? Your chart is connecting with his and youve got a chart that points to philosophic perspectives.
I haven't studied him particularly, is it true he was quite a rationalist in his life perspective? it does sound like a gemini trait. Philosophy is indeed a developing interest of mine. Could you reply me on the thread i just created on Read my Chart. Thank you

yuriv

If the vertex is karma/consciousness, how does it relate to when it's septile the node then, the node symbolizes karma as well, by this i mean the karma we are to fulfill. I suppose the septile adds a sense of fatality to both point, will that mean karmic opportunities flowing between node and vertex house respectively. I have the node on 11th, Vertex on 9th. Tbc, i am asking how NN septile Vertex is expressed

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86367
Very complicated relationship. Should I just give up and move on?
have been in a very complicated relationship for the last year. I want to know if it's still worth fighting for... Please, any insight you might give me is very needed and i will be very grateful for it.

I looked at the composite chart for your relationship. as you didn't give his exact time or the city of birth( I arbitrarily used Bucharest), the houses will not be relevant .

right off the top I would say move on as pluto is conjunct the sun. this is not a good aspect as it show that there is a strong vein of selfishness in this chart. there is no "we" and there is openness down deep even though sedna is trine the nodal axis and trine to Neptune and juno. this pattern by itself shows a inherent honest between you especially when it comes to the relationship. .with juno includes , a committed relationship is often indicates. but as you say ,it is complicated as pholous is square to the node. this aspect can show duplicity and deception. so even though there are words of a future together, pholous bring this into doubt.

Uranus is conjunct to Saturn which often shows hesitation or a vacillation between commitment and freedom. with chiron opposed to Saturn. Uranus, he is stubborn , cold and manipulative . this aspect is usually a aspect of breakup unless you are prepared to be his foot mat. and even then ,he would not respect you.
and with moon oposed to orcus and square to sedan, there are emotional issues that are not addressed of spoken of. this aspect shows that previous experiences/relationship are affecting how you feel about this relationship . this is not really a deceptive aspect but it certainty shows that there are some subjects that cannot be talked about. a relationship needs to be open about your feelings but this shows that it is not the case here. orcus is similar to pluto so with moon opposed to orcus, it seems that both of you are too closed and selfish for this relationship to work.

with ceres opposed to nessus and these square to psyche, there is actually a strong impulse to emotionally disrespect and hurt each other. as nessus is conjunct to lilth, this sado masochistic dynamic is at the base of your emotionally interactions even though with psyche square to lilth,there is a very idealistic and romantic feeling attachment. with the Jupiter/juno midpoint conjunct the lilth axis, these romantic feeling included a sense that a serious committed relationship might develop. but every time you show you love , he tends to turn away from you.
this position implies that your childhood has such emotion dynamics and hence you are attacked to want harms you ot you are attracted to his "bad boy" persona.
with the Neptune/Saturn midpoint opposed to chiron, he likely tells you want he thinks you want hear but even then if you move toward him ,he will push you away
rahu
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86455
Re: Request for brief chart interpretation

hi

briefly... you have a sun/Neptune conjunction with the venus/Jupiter midpoint conjunct these two, all on he ascendant.
this gives a very loving nature and one that enjoys the social life. Neptune gives creativity and sensitivity, but also shows you like to keep the details of your ;life to yourself. neptune also leans toward romances with men of other cultures or religion. Neptune allows you to relsate to many different types and levels of people.

mercury is square to Uranus giving a very sharp , quick sand psychic mind, but too quick sometimes as your are ready to argue and easily lose your temper. this is often unexpected as your nature is very laid back, but you actively defend your ideas when questioned.
mars square to pluto gives a strong sexual impulse but does relationships do not lead to lasting romance as you are not good a compromising. this aspect gives you a selfish nature underneath your personaity but you probably don't see this as you are a very giving and sensitive person. these last two aspects are probably why you remained still married .

rahu

Thank you so very much! Very accurate and right on point, except for the part about not being good at compromising. I have always been able to play very well with the other kids and have no issue compromising at any time! Thanks again!!!

blacksun?

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85389
hi Ayin
with Uranus on your ascendant and square the node ,you have strong astral/psychic abilities.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...t=63539&page=2

Uranus conjunct the nodal axis gives direct access to the astral plane. This shows astral projection , vivid dreaming ,out of the body experiences , prophetic dreams and access to the akashic records. when favorable the native can see time as a ribbon . It give a potential of intellectual and creative genius and gives a reformative personality. It gives intelligence and foresightedness. It gives the potential for scientific and mathematical brilliance. but if the energy of the nodal axis overwhelms the native erratic and unstable efforts can result. Especially with the south node, this can bring “insanity”. it is rare that this conjunction does not at some point subject a person to influences that put them so far out of the social norm that they are characterized as “crazy”, as genius and insanity are but flip sides of the same two edged sword.
The problem here is the same with trying to contain all the cosmic energy that runs through the node. one must be able to integrate the astral input and let go of that which is beyond comprehension, but often the desire body identifies with the cosmic energies and loses sight that they are but a vessel. Insanity descends when the native identifies with the energy.

This position gives the potential for all forms of psychic phenomenon. Clairvoyance, astral projection and interchanges with other entities on the astral plane.
This brings spontaneous states of altered consciousness and this can turn to volatility and instability of the mind..The influx of the infinite will cause a rigid ego to explode while a expansive worldview brings great success. If this aspect occurs with an afflicted Saturn then the native will likely develop some form of bipolar personality disorder. And this aspect can destroy a natives life with continual mental instability.
Discipline in early life is imperative, as the rebellious nature this aspect brings must be channeled constructively, else an early death thru accidents or impulsive behavior can result, or a life of disruption and chaos can ensue.

rahu, you know your stuff
Chiron conjuncts my first house South Node, Uranus and Pluto are 26 degrees apart with the exact midpoint on the NN. This explains a lot.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86644

Repressed Child Sexual Abuse?

your moon connujct the node would support wha I have written at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=63539 reply 21

"As to discussing transits to the node, there is a subject that must be broached first. this has to do with incest. As several planets in a natal when conjoined with the node are indicative of sexual abuse. this subject is controversial and passions are strong. The problem being that many times these issues are blocked out or repressed and great hate can be directed toward the messenger. Though with individuals, who have coherent memories, agree with these observations. So it is a delicate task to interpret a chart so as to know when it is advisable to tap into these “demons”.
Incest is the hidden problem of civilization. Freud was of the mind in ,civilization and it’s discontent, that civilization is direct function to our repressing this behavior. The more civilized we become the further we push away are impulses for incest. In the 80’s letters were made public in which Freud wrote that early in his practice he was finding that 38% of his clients had sexual abuse as the causal factor in their mental problems.
In fact he was counseling the son of Wilhelm fleiss
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Fliess
and flies had revealed he was sexual abused by his father. The letter further reported that Freud had felt pressured to retreat from this perspective by the existing psychoanalytical establishment for fear his career would be ended. Psychoanalytical theory , as late as 1970 ,stated sexual abuse accounted for only 2% of the underlying problems. This is worth note , as carl junge and other were of the mind that freud had an incestual relationship with his neice/. In fact , jung broke with freud for this exact reason. Jung was psychoanalyzing Freud and when he brought up his neice freud broke off the therapy.
So the role of incest in civilization must be consider before, one can explore te nodal transits. As there are underlying prejudices in society to repress this fact. As any discussion of node transits must begin with this hornet nest.
The close association with the node and incest is another reason the node is not understood and censored by those who do understand the full scope of its influence."

in your situation the abusive aspects seem to be the sun square to the moon and node with it's midpoint conjunct your venus. the sexual abuse could be shown by the pluto/satrun midpoint conjunct venus and square the others

Saturn opposed to chiron is often part of abusive situation such as your. actually your chart makes me think that both parents were involved. this opposition forms a tsquare with Jupiter. Jupiter adds a generation dynamic, so it is liklely tha sexual abuse and incest runs through you family for generations.

on 7/17/15 mercury transitted your ascendant, so this would be coherent with memories reappearing.
mars was transiting by a degree the node moon conjunct which could show the visceral nature of your memoriessaturn had been conjunct your venus and was still with a degree of your venus.pluto was also near a opposition to your sun. just intial thoughts.
rahu

I usually look for mercury pluto/orcus aspects for blocks of the mind and repressed memories. but your chart shows a sextile to pluto and mercury which is usually a aspect profundity and calmness, but the midpoint od pluto and merury is at 10 sag which is conjunct the venus/Uranus midpoint. now this could be the repression factor as the venus/Uranus midpoint is very sexual and licentious at times. I have found that Uranus with venus or moon often is associated with women who attract women whether they are gay or not. this aspect pattern is symbolically similar to abuse by the mother of female .

rahu

Just curious - why do you think there is this connection between the NN and incest? That's not an obvious symbolic link to me. It seems like, interpreted literally, that would mean people with those natal conjunctions incarnated specifically with the destiny/intent of being in incestuous families. On one level that actually makes a lot of sense to me, but on another level I'm very disturbed by it..

your composite with your dad shows strong incestual aspects .first there is the Jupiter node connection which again reinforces the generational nature of abuse in your family. the venus/mars midpoint is square to pluo with Pluto loosely conjunct the south node....all sexually abusive aspects.
then the mars/moon midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter and the node,again Jupiter showing the generational connection and the mars/moon midpoint conjunct the node.. again sexually abusive aspects.
Saturn does form a harmonious trine to the moon and venus and a sextile to venus. this pattern of Saturn/moon/venus does show a classical emotional bond with your father. this is probably is why you have no memories of him. your conscious connection with your dad are very happy, but the pluto influence shows the repressed nature of the sexual abuse.
with chiron conjunct to Jupiter, the abusive energies of the degeneration influ3ences are directly relatied to your life. I would expect that your grandparents abused your father. but this abuse is so inherent in the psychology of the family that it seemed the norm.

the node/Jupiter and south node/Pluto often show your family had wealth and/or social/political position.

rahu

Originally Posted by marestar20
Yeah she definitely sees herself in me. I'm her only child and was her primary source of self-esteem. I see what you're saying about the generational thing, and I agree with you to a point. But I do think (at least while I'm still actively processing new memories) it is important to feel anger at the person who abused me, because that's part of feeling like an autonomous person with an independent will, something I've long struggled with. I've never had any trouble coming up with reasons to not be upset with people, but it's been very difficult to assert my needs, set boundaries, and identify when I've been wronged.

I attached the tri-composite. Interesting stuff... lots of NN, Chiron, Neptune, and Pluto contacts...

But I do think (at least while I'm still actively processing new memories) it is important to feel anger at the person who abused me, because that's part of feeling like an autonomous person with an independent will, something I've long struggled with.

i agree as i said one can not condone the behavior but focusing too much anger at a axillary cause rather than realizing there is a cultural primary cause only allows misplace anger to eat you up. but byallmeans discharge the anger.
i spent nearly 2 decades almost exclusively doing charts of non practicing alcoholics so questions of free will lcan be obscured when drugs and alcohol are involved.

rahu

wow the tricomposite really shows everyones participation. with thwe Saturn/pluto midpoint square to orcus, it is clear that he was involved also. as an alcoholic ,this behavior would be expected , and you lack of memories about him may have to due with you probably being inebriates when these experiences occurred. I worked with non practicing alcoholic for many years and every woman's chart I looked at showed sexual abuse or incest.
the sun is square to nessus so incest was at the base of the family group undeniably.
the venus/chiron midpoint is conjunct the north node .chiron is often a indices of abuse or quirky sexual experiences. this jus adds to the over all picture.

interesting that you added sin for your father as it is conjunct caster and pollox, as orcus,sin ,caster and pollux are all closely grouped together and opposed to the moon.
with Jupiter square to sin.once again you are dealing with generation/cultural abuse. I have to wonder which grandparent was integral in this transmission of abuse
interestingly mercury with the node gives highly psychic energies. I think this is why your intuitive choice of asteroids so faithfully reflects the family dynamics.

rahu

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121489
Help with synastry/composite please

hi startsarearound

The first indications are that this is a master/submissive relationship.
With mars/node/nessus/orcus/venus/psyche stellium and with eros conjunct to pluto opposed to Jupiter, there are both intense pleasure and pain sects present. The stellium is extremely emotional and sexual, as is the eros/pluto conjunction. all these aspects show some type of bonding of pleasure and pain responses.

With the satrurn/moon conjunction sextile to the venus/psyche conjunction, one would expect a strong emotional devotion between them.

With Jupiter opposed to pluto and eros, one would expect that both are also devoted to their respective professional advancement as pluto opposed to Jupiter is indicator that relationships will not take precedence e over individual ambitions.
Sexually Jupiter and pluto can add a BDSM.

the trine from Neptune to Jupiter and Neptune sextile to pluto is very favorable as it shows rel concern and a supportive and healing nature to the relationship

the tsquare of mercury square the Uranus/chiron opposition brings strong astral and psychic energies into the relationship this ca be reading each other’s thought sand feelings but likely adds common dreams with each other.
This aspect alos shows the relationship to be very “picky”. That is you both want to understand exactly how the other thinks and responds. This can become very intimate with each other knowing the ins and outs of evry emotional response of the other, but this aspect can also bring very competitive arguments as both can be stubborn to change opinions.
Also the emotiona clarity that they could hve about each other could be very destrucutve inna personal argument as both know ech others weakness and strengths.

With mars conjunct the node, the relationship has it’s own separate ambience when you are alone .the psychic connection ca make you feel like you are in a reality separative from those around you.
With Venus and mars with nessus and Orcus, the sexual connection is very strong and intense. But very often the intensity of the sexuality does not lead to a corresponding strengthening of the emotional/love bond. This type of relationship can become stranded in the sexual plane and never evolve to a truly intimate romantic level.
Both nessus and Orcus like to dominate and control . and with both psyche and eros conjunct orucs/pluto and nessus, it is celar a love/hate or pain/pleasure psychological dynamic exist.

The Jupiter/juno midpoint is conjunct the south node which really indicates a feeling of commitment between you. It is just no clear whether the commitment to your respective professions is stronger that the commitment to a relationship .

The real unknown is the Uranus opposed to chiron and square to mercury. This shows there is a vital need for independence in the relationship. It is not clear whether this relationship could function as an open relationship or not.

The transiting south node has been conjunct to venus and square to juno these last few weeks of September. This could be a l period of emotional intimacy but as the south node will conjunct to orcus in middle of October, the current period could be one of distance. So often pluto and orcus will start of incredibly sexual but the lack of true empathy ususally cools the carnal passions off. So it is har to tell whetehr this relationship is I its finally throes or if there has been an emotional and sexual rejuvenation leading to a stronger bond.
I would think we are looking at a breakup.

rahu

Hi rahu,

Thank you for the time and thought that went into your response. It's very interesting. I think a lot of it does apply. It's a confusing relationship because what is said does not always match actions, for both of us. I would say that we aspire to be everything for each other, but both of us fail. We are both very devoted to our careers, and we respect and understand each other in that way. Recently we have gotten closer emotionally (September), but I'm not sure that it means we won't break up.

He is very dominating, and I do find it sexy, but I pull away a lot because maybe the lack of emotional bond (I should'nt really say we lack an emotional bond, rather that the bond we have is missing an element of trust, which is pretty crucial emotionally) or perhaps because even though I am pretty naturally submissive romantically, I'm a boss in other facets of life so the disconnect is sometimes a little flavorless for me. It's very very compelling though, like you wrote. Kind of other-worldly, so perhaps it just wont fit into real life. I don't see a break up happening now, but he may be moving away soon, and I won't be following. Hate to think of that, but I'm sure the right thing will happen, what's right for both of us.

Thanks again.

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/008209.html

hi SeaGoat

this is definitely a magical relationship.
but the questions raise are about sustain these experiences/realities are...
clearly a great attraction with venus sextiel to mars and with the midpoint opposed to the moon. but the other worldly influences are very strong.
the stelliun of Jupiter, Uranus and the node the local point of the energy of this relationship. these aspects are characterized by astral dreams and the likelihood of some variation of paranormal feelings or experience.
this leaves the couple in constant psychic/mental connction.juptiter give social advantage. this could be considered a aspect of elopement, as a sudden magical marriage could be seen here.
this aspect also reflects the high intelligence and likely education for both. an amazing mental connection. these feeling likely initiated the attraction because though there are emotionally favorable aspects, mental/psychic content are not limited by time. but actually the transit over this composite are extremely unstable. the more I look at it the more the chart looks like a current separation has occurred or is in the wind

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Thank you very much for taking a look at this Composite chart - This is the composite chart of a couple in my family. They are VERY different, strong-willed, independent people. Do to illness the dynamics of this partnership has changed.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]You said transits over this composite are extremely unstable. And that rings true, for years I have wondered what has kept them together[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/008196.html[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]hi athenaia[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]well off the top it looks very good as the node on the descendant sextile to Neptune and trine to pluto gives a itimate mental connection and a inherent supportive and caring feeling. Neptune and pluto show that you have a healing effect on each other.
the node on the descendant can give a feeling of"destiny" and it usually gives a strong psychic connection. but occasionally, this aspect can show arguments if neither side will compromise on different opinions.

the moon/juno/Saturn stellium which is trine to mars forms a grand trine which usually shows a very compatible relationship. moon/juno/Saturn is very favorable for a serious relationship.
grand trines can sometimes bring complacency into a relationship but here with mercy square o the vertex, you mental connect is vibrant and you emotional compatibility is augmented by your intellectual pleasure with each other.
the Jupiter/sun conjunction is also very favorable as it shows an innate affection beteen you. this can be contributory toward a serious relationship though it can alo jus shows an excelll3ent friendship. here with pallas square to Jupiter and the sun, I think it symbolizes more because you seem to be emotionally empowered by this relationship. And as Jupiter is at midheaven, this bodes well for a serious relationship. often with a strong Jupiter ,ther is a connection thru your place of employment of thru an association in an educational milieu .with the venus/moon midpoint square to the sun ad Jupiter, I think this is more than just a friendship , has a romantic edge also.
with the juno/Jupiter midpoint opposed to Lilith,there is certainly a heart felt possibility of a committed relationship.
Saturn conjunct to juno shows he is onboard wit this potential.
the obvious uncertainty is Uranus/moon opposed to chiron/psyche.while this adds a very romantic and spiritual quality to your emotional interactions, it can show an intensity that can not be sustained.
with the Uranus/Saturn midpoint conjunct the moon, he might have hesitations about something exclusive , but with the eros/psyche midpoint square to priaus and the node, there is a enchanting emotional and physical attraction between you that is quite strong.
I think even with the suspect Uranus/Chiron opposition, there is so much good symmetry that this could not be a bad relationship in the long run. devotion is hard to call but here are so many aspects of sensitivity and respect that even it doesn't go the distance, you have a good friend here.
I think the second date might have been a function of him not wanting to be to committed. and then Saturn is conjunct to Neptune so he is a private person and the initial openness might have scared him back into his shell. after reading you post above, there is one aspect that I considered and then dismissed because of the excellent symmetry .mars/Neptune midpoint and the mars/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to priapus and the node and ascendant. this would explain his behavior on the second date as it shows him to be cautions and concealed in his true feelings. priapus brings in the possibility that he has a exclusively sexual interest and might have wanted to distance you and he from any further emotional intimacy.
this line of reasoning could be bared out as he has eros conjunct to mars and these are opposed to his Uranus/priapus in his natal. this pattern is that of a man who doesn't want to be tied down and is especially into his charm and sexuality.

icon1.gif
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]posted September 22, 2018 06:16 PM [/FONT]
Todd! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to analyze this composite for me.

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]quote:[/FONT] well off the top it looks very good as the node on the descendant sextile to Neptune and trine to pluto gives a itimate mental connection and a inherent supportive and caring feeling. Neptune and pluto show that you have a healing effect on each other.​
Definitely a great mental connection right off the bat! I do think we have a healing effect on each other too. It's like we're both parental towards each other in different ways depending on what the person needs at that moment in time.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]quote:[/FONT] the node on the descendant can give a feeling of"destiny" and it usually gives a strong psychic connection. but occasionally, this aspect can show arguments if neither side will compromise on different opinions.​
Yes, there were massive overtures of "destiny" in the first date. We met because of a really bizarre series of circumstances. "Coincidence" seems too mundane a word. And yes, we're both stubborn which probably led to the flat note of the second date.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]quote:[/FONT] grand trines can sometimes bring complacency into a relationship but here with mercy square o the vertex, you mental connect is vibrant and you emotional compatibility is augmented by your intellectual pleasure with each other.​
Yes, I think we were both very impressed with how well the other person held themselves conversationally! Definitely a lot of cerebral topics were discussed.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]quote:[/FONT] the obvious uncertainty is Uranus/moon opposed to chiron/psyche.while this adds a very romantic and spiritual quality to your emotional interactions, it can show an intensity that can not be sustained.​
I can absolutely already see this playing out.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]quote:[/FONT] I think even with the suspect Uranus/Chiron opposition, there is so much good symmetry that this could not be a bad relationship in the long run. devotion is hard to call but here are so many aspects of sensitivity and respect that even it doesn't go the distance, you have a good friend here.​
For sure.. I can already see that it's hard for us to be mad at each other. Everything just becomes water under the bridge pretty quickly.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]quote:[/FONT] I think the second date might have been a function of him not wanting to be to committed. and then Saturn is conjunct to Neptune so he is a private person and the initial openness might have scared him back into his shell.​
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]I think you're right. I suppose time will tell. I'll keep you posted. Thank you so much Todd! Hope everything has been amazing with you and that you've been doing well. [/FONT]

[/FONT]

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/008256.html
My lsister and her boyfriend
hi Solar_Leo_Queen

I don't think this will go to far as there is a strong strain of selfishness here. Saturn/sun/node stellium opposed to pluto/south node is extremely selfish and being that they are still young the selfishness might be more pronounced.
in addition the mars/venus midpoint is square to the moon/Uranus midpoint. this shows the very intense attraction they have for each other but with Uranus involved there is a greater chance that this relationships will burn out after the intensity wanes.
with chiron opposed to mars, he is unlikely to want to compromise on anything as he seems to like the edges of society. you sister might be in over her head because the Saturn/sun/node stellium opposed to Pluto and the south node shows he is a very persuasive person. but this morals might be suspect as these symbols together show a very controlling and dominating personality.
with the node involved, he may have some sort of mental power which your sister might find exciting. these "mental powers" need not be negative but the tendency to control others is very strong.this is a very powerfulconnection but I am not sure if it will be positive or negative for your sister.

Yeah maybe I see him differently and I am measuring him up to my own standards, not my sister's. He does have Jupiter tightly conjunct my Moon, so it is possible I am feeling biased. Like I said, he's a good kid and he seems mature for his age, but I do not really know him that well besides the things he shows us.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]They are only in the beginning of the relationship, so stuff you guys mentioned may not be showing up yet. I kinda got freaked out when I read their synastry although there are some nice connections that I saw. Will definitely update in a few months or so.[/FONT]

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/008252.html
: Composite chart....any thoughts?

hi MMarie

I can't get a feeling of cohesiveness in the composite chart.
what sticks out is the sun/Venus/mercury stellium. this does shows very affectionate feelings for each other and a good mental rapport. but Neptune is square to these planets. this often shows insincerity. Neptune usually shows you met each other I a casual social environment and were not really looing for a BF at the time.
Jupiter is sextile to the stellium which increases the mental and emotional feelings. but it is not necessarily a romantic aspects.
the mars/pluto midpoint is conjunct to venus which tends to show he is focused on a sexual hookup rather than a emotional connection.
the moon/venus midpoint is square to the pluto/Uranus midpoint which is not favorable for a deeper emotional connection. additionally Jupiter is square to pluto which usually shows a person who is very ambitious and really doesn't want a tight relationship which might get in the way of personal advancement .

Thank you for the feedback and breakdown! I can see the points you are making. Much appreciated!

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86505

Aug15 2015
Hi backdrop12
I looked at the multicomposite for your 5 family members.
There is a stellium of mercury/sun/eros/vesta conjunct the dragon’s tail. With the moon conjunct the dragon’s head. And square to Uranus. Uranus shows the turbulence you describe but it also gives a close psychic connection between your family members would expect common dreams with prophetic dreams about each other. As the moon is with the dragonhead your mother is marked as extremely sensitive and intelligent. She knows everything without asking. But she can be very erratic as Uranus brings so much information that her mind can be troubled or confused at times. This shows a quick mind but one that cab be argumentative and abrupt. Sun and mercury show a very communicative family for the most part, though Uranus can bring disruptive or violent behavior especially as pluto is square to orcus.eros with the dragon tails brings optimism at ties but it also shows that personal physical sensations may detract from the responsibilities of being a mother.
Just as you mother is an exuberant and outgoing spirit , your father is the opposite.as pluto is square to orcus showing selfish and sexual constriction, the midpoint is opposed to Saturn the father.this shows him to be extremely selfish and this aspect brings the violence. He cares for nothing except his wanton desires. He tends toward meanness and darkness. The characteristic of your father and mother, being opposite, make marriagerocky andunstable.
Your father with these orcus/plutonian desire is likely formed unnatural feelings toward your sister and with venus conjunct to nessus(symbol of incest) he has displaced his attention from your mother onto your sister.this is a major underlying problem as your mother could become resentful of her own daughter. The marriage has survive this long because your father wants to keep in contact with his daughter and fights with your mother when she screams and becomes resentful. That this abuse is an underlying problem is also shows by the moon/Saturn midpoint (which should show devotion) is square to the eris/mars midpoint. Mars and eris in some Greek myths are brother and sister and symbols and can symbolize these type of sexual dynamics. Hence again the problems lead back to forbidden love so to speak. As pluto/Saturn midpoint is square to the erso/psyche midpoint, your father likely does not hide is affection toward your sister and infuriates your mother even more whether she is conscious or not of what is happening, but with the moon/pluto midpoint opposed to psyche/eros also, she may have displaced her affection toward the children also, instead of being a mother she trie to be a friend instead.
The interplay of the individual family members is difficult to see from this composite because of the overwhelming oppression of your father.
Mars is conjunct to ceres which show your great concern for the families wellbeing, and mars sextile eris shows the deep concern you have for your sister and brother.
Venus is square to ixion, shows your sister is somewhat emotionally harden and may have formed a mean “streak” in her personality.

At the outset the mercury/moon nodal axis shows you are all exceptionally intelligent , sensitive and gifted people, though you father might be the exception due to his inability to think of anyone but himself . With vesta on the dragon tail your mother and your kinds care strongly about the family unit, and try and hope to work these problems out.
It is difficult to see the marriage stay intact as Uranus square the invariably lead to divorce.
I hope your siblings and mother can stay together but as long as your father is in the mix ,your family is headed to dissolution.
rahu

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/008237.html
you were right about my last relationship, what do you think of this one?
hi virgoscorpio

the stellium of mercury/Venus and the sun is very favorable as it shows affection and attraction with wonderfully open and analytical menal framework to it.
then the extile to Uranus gives this the meeting of minds as you both are extremely intelligent have coherent world views . enlightened and farsighted, you conversations are quite diverse and erudite. with Uranus being the octave of mercury ,then one could see this a warm personal love that isver expanding your horizons.. the is pride in awareness and knowledge .
the chiron/mercury/Uranus aspects give a quick, far seeing and intuitive mental outlook. very analytical with a critical. eyes.this leads to a intimate emotional connection because you both will know each others inner strengths and faults, for the chiron influences needs to know other's feeling and response 100%.this can lead to a strong emotional and social self awareness.
the vertex forms a T-square with Uranus and Chiron.
the mercury/chiron/urnaus pattern already cn show a strong psychihc and astral senstovitiy for each other.
but the vertex adds a very impersonal intense energy.so there is almost to much energy.
complicating this is that the sce axis is fairly close to the vertex.
Since you have mentioned his exact time may be off a little , I will read this as the vertex also conjunct the descendant.
this pattern shows you are so different but are so alike. usually this gives a fated feeling to the relationship, as in a higher power moving thru you.it can sometimes bring other worldly feelings or paranormal sensation or experiences into the relationship. the reason I spoke of caution is because with these " intense etheric" running through the relationship, the intensity could be destabilizing.
the sun/Jupiter midpoint is square to Jupiter which is very favorable for a serious relationship. it shows that marriage is part of the "potential" being felt here.so it can't be a simple affair....
mars on the south node square to juno agih shows the "gravity " of the emotional feeling.there is sincere interest in each other.
mars on the south node gives very strong "etheric feeling".often a sense that you create a separate reality when together is felt.
so there are very magical energies between you.
the moon/Saturn midpoint is square to juno which shows the strong devotion there could be.
with satrun and mars conjunct the south node, the relationship now showstwo tremds.
the mars/satrun energies are often reclusive. and with the south node, a selfishness may exist.
coupe with the high energy Uranus/vertex energies, then the pair of aspects can show extreme ups and downs in the relationship.
so there seems to be a positive core of mutual respectful and loving feelings but another level of distance at times.but the south node is also magical so Saturn here continues to suggest strange coincidences or even occult encounters.
the south node transited your juno/Jupiter midpoint in middle may.this is a strong relationship transit but as it is past.
the Saturn/pluto midpoint is conjunct to the moon which really accentuates the aspects of distance.
as we are posting the transit node has squared Pluto and moving toward the transiting south node conjunct to your Jupiter,early in November
this usually shows a work environment or educational environment ,though it can also indicate a high level corporate environment. it is most likely you are both pursuing similar goals. In a relationship under these circumstance , this means both moving toward their individual goals but not assume synchronization of life styles.
at this time there jus seem to be too much energy and happening around you for something collinear to workout.

What you are saying seems accurate about distance because he does live somewhat far from me. Right now he lives about an hour and a half away, but he will be moving closer in a week so he will be around an hour away.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]We are taking things slow, but I'm hoping in the future the distance can be worked out. He will be going back to school, so I'm expecting that will create some distance for a while as well because he will be very busy. [/FONT]

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121136
most intense relationship i've ever had

It may be that you have deep emotional issues that need the back of a velvet glove to reach you and bring out your repressed emotional yearning

wow, so this sentence hit home for me and i feel it touched something right in my subconscious mind, but i can not grasp it and name this emotional yearning
could you explain further what you mean by "that need a back of a velvet glove to reach you" ?

what I means is that this composite though having amazing emotional and sexual energies, indicates that for you to experience these levels of connection, there may been a need to create a sense of pain to break through to your subconscious. this implies that you have had some type of painful emotional experiences as a child, and since these are repressed or blocked, you need a infusion of pain to bring these back to your consciousness.it is as if these past painful emotional experiences have not come out when you are involved with someone who is caring, loving and kind, but need the conscious realization that emotional pain is part of your emotional dynamic. a psyche which has been conditioned to feel pleasure and pain , can form a attachment to the pain and if there is not a semblance of emotional pain, the total emotional makeup is not brought out.

as I recall, every poster thought you had a very favorable if not gifted natal chart, yet you seemed ambivalent to embrace this total favorable view of yourself. me too. your chart was so very special....
rahu

yes, i can see that - if everything goes well and if someone is just kind, caring and loving, i feel like there is something missing and it's almost like i have a need to mess things up and create painful situations for me and the other person, even though i consciously don't want this
it feels like i lose control and i can't make my mind up about it - i can't solve these types of problems with logic, because they don't seem to be logical
i know about the painful experiences in my childhood and talked about it with a therapist for a long period of time, but sometimes it feels like it didn't help at all
maybe i can't let go of my past .. i'm not sure

i like to embrace other peoples potential and lift others up to help them reach their goals and be optimistic about reaching what they aim for, but for me .. it's different - i can't make up my mind on any big goal and don't know where i belong or how to use my strengths - so i fear that i will never see my potential
there is a lot of confusion about who i am, what i want and like - and if i think i know the answers to those questions .. it only lasts for so long until i don't know anything again
maybe it's because i'm in my early 20's, idk
i sometimes think that saturn in the first house in pisces is probably taking its toll on me

yes youth does have a angle in these energies.
but you natal shows that you will soon be enveloped by astral energies/insights/experience . you sun is exactly opposed to Uranus, just a few arc minute. the transiting node will pas over your planet on nov 22.though the entire period from time from just right now . you moods, dreams will give vision and answers. astral dreaming likely as well a other forms such as OFB and sleep paralysis.
life in general will have opportunist for sudden changes or advancements.
but your affect on others could be distracting as you aura is very strong and pervasive.

you will breathe magic in the days around the 22nd of nov 00:00UT or so

hmmm it seem you trying to put the emotional ties to the past and fully experience and grow with the options coming to you.

rahu

thank you very much and please excuse my late response!

a lot has happened for me within the last weeks - i started meditating again and i feel a lot more confident with myself

i focused more on myself than on the relationship.
and yes, dreams are very vivid at this time.
i used to abuse cannabis and i often dreamed about smoking again, which was really realistic and after waking up i was very pleased that it was just a dream. after a few of those dreams, i dreamed about killing the devil himself and i felt really powerful and assertive.
in the last dream i travelled to Venice, Italy, which was really nice, but i don't really know what that was about

also, i started to feel an urge to learn how to astral project.
i will give this a try soon.

i'm looking forward to the 22nd of november, i'm curious to see how that energy will manifest in my life

blessings!

rahu

Banned
PM reading
as you noted you have chiron conjunct to the south node. this often gives an eidectic memory, as this gives a extremely intelligent and analytical mind.
of course wit the south node,there may be times when you unleash very caustic analysis of others behaviors. this apsect can cause problems with friends or others who are no prepared to confront their own contradictions or faults.

orcus is square to the SN/chiron which is a strong indicator of abusive childhood environments.
mercury forms a tsaquare with pluto amd eris which also can be an abusive aspect. ere i would expect repressed memories but you seem to have recollection.

you have a grand sextile pattern with sextile connecting the sun,neptune,moon,pluto,Saturn and eris. this likley gives you the emotional resilience you have to put abusive complexes behind you, as this pattern is quite regenerative and mentally balanced.

wityh urnaus square tio the sun, your overall psychihc /astral abilities are strong amd you are a free spirti. you make you own decisions and operate on your own leek of morality.though the square can make you prone to accidents or unexpected events entering your life.

you have the asteroid aura opposed to Sedna which shows you can feel or intuit truth.

your mercury/uranus midpoint is opposed to your moon and conjuct to neptune which increases you overallastral/psychic abilities. this sows prophetic dreams and the likely ability to read peoples thoughts.this coupled with you Sedna/aura opposition suggest that you can clearly discern truth from falsehood.. as Neptune is also opposed to the moon,you might also be subject to conscious visions which would furthur increase the clarity of your thoughts. the moon/neptune opposition also gives great creative abilities .

your mars/venus midpoit is square to juno and less tightly to jupiter which suggest you are married and devoted to family life, though again Uranus could shows a more turbulent domestic history .

the eros/psychic midpoint is square to mars which shows you to be a very romantic or idealistic person . but with orcus opposed to mars and square to these others, signs of a abusive childhood can also be seen.this opposition is quite forceful physically and sexually,tough deep emotional connections may be difficult for you.

all in all,you have a very stable makeup even though you have had to process problematic emotional experiences and can react in unexpected and singular manners to unexpected intrusions or confusion.

rahu

I haven't been able to get married yet because Ive only just now, the past years, began to confront the abuse. Before this time I constantly pushed back the notion that vulnerable people that I love could have really harmed me. Im only maturing emotionally now that I have faced this. In the pain, Uranus was creating enough tension and jagged nerves that I sabotaged much of my own conquest.

Im am particularly enlightened about the Chiron aspect now, it is obviously a very intense placement but there is no relevant information to be found on it. This does make perfect sense to me. I do have that memory, I don't think in words but in ... shapes... I can see emotions as well as scientific logics, and I remember encounters up to a persons small nervous facial twists for years. I can also remember sounds in very great detail. It is good to know Chiron is giving me this, that gives me a key.

I could go into hours of writing on what this opens up to me, but thats no way to thank you.

I owe you!

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86726
Is he capable of murder?
hi starborn

the venus/pluto midpoint is conjunct the node and mars is square the node. there is a potential especially for emotional reasons. you might look at the composite as this would show conclusively if violence is part of the relationship
rahu

hi starborn

I looked at the composite and you are in immediate danger. as this is a public forum and he could be lurking ,I will PM you with the details.
rahu

Thankyou for all the replys and the message Rahu I will message you back

I totally agree with sweet pea, the fact he has threaten you should be a red flag. we have exchanged PMs but I was unable to post the chart so since you have made this a public matter I will post the charts here.
the tri composite with 8/23/15( I changed this from the 22nd as I did not consider your post was from Australia)
and your and his composite is troubling to say the least pluto is square to the node and the sun is conjunct the node on this day. the reese/mars and reese/psyche midpoints are conjunct the node and square to pluto. this is all very malicious and with psyche involved, twisted love is part of the mix. as the sun square pluto about 4:50 pm on the 22nd, that evening and into the 23nd are very dangerous.
if someone had given me this tricompioste with no explanation, I would have cautioned against the possibility of deadly violence

Thanks for you help, iam I better to wait until after this dangerous time, or will it always be their?

this composite uses the transit positions so the specific malicious aspects are not inherent in just you and his charts. that as time progresses, it is unlikely that such a dangerous constellation will form again. but there are 3 charts in this composite so the movement of the transiting planets are only 1/3 the normal speed. so this energy will be around for a week or so. after that it would probably be alright to get on with your life. i''ll take a look and see if there are anymore transits that could set this off. I think the sun/node conjunction is probably the strongest aspect in this period

rahu

Thankyou so much for your help Rahu, much appreciated ��

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86794
Nodes Overlaying the Houses Synastry

"In synastry, contacts to the natal South Node indicate each person’s involvement in the other’s past, and contacts to the North Node describe the role they can play in the future. This is usually analyzed in the context of person A’s planet aspecting person B’s Node. However, Nodal overlays to the houses are not discussed as often. These overlays are significant, but only under certain conditions.

The natal South Node represents past life, and comfortable (but limiting) habits in this life. Too much emphasis on the South Node can result in stagnation. This is where the North Node comes in; it marks the path that a person can take to evolve beyond their South Node, and reach their full potential. The Nodes function differently than planets. They are markers along the path that stretches from a person’s past to their future. They are not planetary energy. If your partner’s South Node falls in your 7th House, it won’t activate that house, and you may feel nothin

"In synastry, contacts to the natal South Node indicate each person’s involvement in the other’s past, and contacts to the North Node describe the role they can play in the future.

They are markers along the path that stretches from a person’s past to their future. They are not planetary energy.

these are well worn astrological ideas about the nodes that serve only to obscure the primary position the nodes have in destiny, reality and psychology/astral/psychic matters.
you might read my thread
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=63539

a
s to your question, I do agree it is more important when the node aspect to anther's planets.

but why don't you post the synastry you are interested in .I t would be easier to illustrate the significance of the node. all the is future and past verbiage is just verbiage as the affects of the node are immediate and dynamic. (philosophically this classical verbiage is true bute the nodes are the most dynamic/reliable aspect for prediction in astrologyrahu

hi
I don't have much time now but I will say that he has mercury conjunct the node. this gives a very strong and intelligent intellect . it is also very psychic but often the sheer mental power disguises these abilities. on the other side , this aspect can make a person liable for mental confusion at times

you have Jupiter conjunct the node which also gives a vry intelligent mind, but you can see the broader picture versus him who sees the more personal patterns. between the two of you ,you can broaden his mind and he can give you better details.
I will have to get back tomorrow.

rahu

I notice that your node/Jupiter is square his node mercury, so the dynamics of the previous post are central tp your interactions.
first node square the node can be a mixed blessing. it can show that your energies build off each other giving great strength to both. but as the nodes are involved with "karma" it can also show that you are on different paths, sometimes paths that are in conflict. as such these placements, though, giving intellectual tension and awareness can also show a "butting" of psychic heads as your karmic paths may be different and antagonistic. This is not to say that your conscious relationship is no good. as you seem to be able to learn and teach form each other this could be a significant relationship.
with Uranus square your node/Jupiter/sun and his moon conjunct your node and his Neptune conjunct your Uranus, you are of different temperaments in that you are brazenly upfront whereas he is more prone to conceal his true interest and intents.

if you are interested in a relationship ,I suggest a midpoint composite as that will show how you will react as a single entity.

Thank you for your insight Rahu :)

Your breakdown of his Merc/SN and my Jup/NN are extremely accurate as far as I'm aware ;) I am also much more blunt while he takes his time and chooses his words carefully - I would describe him as being deeply private, so again your analysis is accurate.

I have a few questions, if you don't mind. I know its not too easy to tell in the chart, but his Merc/SN is squaring my Jup/NN at 7 degrees (at the closest). Even at such a wide orb, would these aspects still be considered central to our interactions? Or does the orb not matter?

Per the OP, it states that "When someone’s North or South Node is activated by your planets or angles, the Node person’s experience...will be directly tied to you. You’ll feel this in the context of the house (in your chart) that their Node falls in."

Using your example, there is intellectual tension and awareness between us that has the potential to either greatly expand and strengthen through our interactions or cause some kind of conflict. Would I then feel this expansion/conflict most within the areas of the 2nd House (where his node overlays in my chart) and he in the 7th House?

hi

the conjunctions are wide with the individual nodes, but there ia concept called the transference of light which means that aspects such as the square will continue their effectiveness as the energy passed from one part of the square to the other. also the midpoints of your stellium will focus the energies closer to tighter square. these synastric charts leave a lot to be desired as one can not accurately see the degrees. with both nodes having a conjunction, the orbs can be inflate over what single symbols would dictate. I give a liberal orb to nodal aspects because as I have said the nodes are the most important symbol in the chart. also moon aspects are given larger orbs than planets and as the moon is a function of the nodes, these orbs are quite alright as the reading has shown.

"
Per the OP, it states that "When someone’s North or South Node is activated by your planets or angles, the Node person’s experience...will be directly tied to you. You’ll feel this in the context of the house (in your chart) that their Node falls in."

as I have said these ideas are essentially philosophic and I prefer to deal with actual interactions. Not to say they are in valid but I just like to devote my time to interpretations that can be evaluated distinctly.

if you read my thread in it's entirety, you would find that I make the point that the astrological establishment censors the real value of the node and prefers to keep it philosophic rather than dynamic

rahu

to understand the detailed affects of the relationship, I much prefer a midpoint composite as this show exactly how the energy of the two of you would interact. Using the synastric comparison, you simply don't now how an individual configuration will work out because here are other aspects to the symbols you are considering, which will influence the nature of the symbols you are focusing on. simply put a synastric is too complicated as you have double the symbols to wade through whereas a composite gives a single group of symbols

rahu

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121635
Re: Is there any chance for this to solidify ever?
So, there's this guy who is reappearing in my life, and we are constantly playing hot and cold at different times. He appeared once again just before this retrograde Venus and I don't know what to do anymore.

Can someone help me understand our "functioning pattern" and if there is any chance, like ever, for us to succeed, or I should forget it?

hi sasha

i look for he most exact aspect when trying to see the longest lasting vibrations. here Uranus is conjunct to saturn by 2 arc seconds. this could imply that he will always be a comer and goer as Saturn and Uranus are a polarity of stability and change so he may always be content to" sit on the fence".

chiron is opposed to this conjunction which adds a unfortunate critical intensity. that is he is always finding fault or looking for faults instead of working with the present influences.

mars/venus and mars/sun midpoints are square to neptune.this is usually associated with hidden affairs.with both mars and venus involved, it may be that your live style with him includes a lot of socializing and enjoying yourselves in public.
but this pattern of aspects does not work for a stable relationship as the sense of loyalty can be eroded fairly quickly.

so it seems from this that he enjoys you and knows he is unattached at the same time.

a major problem with this set up is that mercury is conjunct to Sedna

mercury . again a exact conjunct within 3 arc minutes. so truth has always been a basic element for your emotional and mental connection to him. this implies a relationship based on truth.

but the sedna /mercury conjunction is opposed to Pluto and squared to orcus. this invariably shows there are "preextisitng" issues that will impact the subconscious emotional connections at the least.the effect is that certain part of personal history are never revealed.
ultimately this leads to some form of deception or self deception.
if even transparencies is desire,emotional dynamics can block true intimacy.

sun/Venus/juno conjunct, with the named asteriod aura opposed to these shows that part of the love you share involves at least insinuations of permanency someday. juno especially strengthens your love from a long term perspective and he at leasts puts off soft notions that he would like a permanent hookup....

i used the named asteriod for you, sasha,and it is square to the vertex which means that the energy of this relationship really affect you and come through strong.even if you have resolve to break it off, once he appears the energies just picks you up.

the composite has mars square to psyche which incenses the sense of pure love between you. so many loving and attractive vibration here.

i just feel he is ultimately is a selfish user.

pluto opposed to Jupiter show worldly ambitions and desires are more important that emotional relationships.and hence he will not give up any options about his life.

the chart has strong marriage characteristics but also separation dynamics, so i suggest making your stand. commitment or nothing.
more than that you need to talk about marriage with him. either way he needs to know the outcome is in his hands.
rahu

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86879
Need assistance understanding relationship please!
Hi venusbutterfly
This is a difficult composite because there are two opposing tendency . first venus is conjunct the sun and square to the e moon. This gives the vibrant emotional feeling that exit between you.
Mercury is conjuct to Uranus so your mental connection is exceptional .this shos you are both very intelligent and highly psychic. This aspect can give common dreams together and other psychic connections.

But there are also severe mental reservations.
Pluto is on the ascendant which is extreme unfortunate as this shows that a strong unconscious selfishness exist. Pluto is square to Saturn at midheaven showing he is very distant and cold at times so th relationship is bipolar, either extremely intense and inspired or depressing cold and distant. This type of relationship does not flourish as there is not middle ground to grow and the routine compromises that make a relationship work are missing. It is either unbelieving intense or depressing and cold.

With mercury square to orcus, the intensely vibrant communication can suddenly shut off for no apparent reason. There is so much clarity between you but it is cut off by mental isolation unexpectedly.
The Saturn/pluto square trumps the mental and emotional connection.
There are unconscious dynamics at work which mean that the relationship is not based on conscious feelings or decisions but on dynamics that come from the unconscious and hence are unapproachable.

rahu

Thank you very much for your response.this is all true.its so intense, and amazing then nothing but silence from him.he said he wants to understand why more, and when we connect i feel that something in me is alive and he stimulates a joy and love in me so amazingly strong, and feelings i have never felt before, i feel him with me when i amalone sometimes also, he had cancer and is losing his vision so i thought that is why he becomes distant, i blamed myself for a while also, but now i only want to focus on the positive .i am leaving country soon for service work internationally.i feel as though i cant stop thinking of him sumtimes, and he feels that too but still staus far...i wonder if he is like this with most people..i believe so, again thanks for your help i am doing mybest to stay positive, loving, appreciative, self loving, thank you

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86742

compatibility analysis

hi moonmuse.

ths is a very interesting composite, as it has aspects that usually show a difficult relationship. Saturn is opposed to chiron and square to the Venus/sun conjunction. the Saturn/chiron opposition usually does not work out because the man is a tyrant. in western culture composites, th e woman role is so dominated that most can't take it. but as he is from iran, his personality is reflective of the patriarchal cloture he is from.
assuming you are from western culture, then the success of the relationship will depends on you becoming subservient to his dictates.
with the moon conjunct the south node and mercury square the node, your relationship has very good communication. it may be that problems of cultural differences can be talked about and compromised.
The moon/sun and moon/venus midpoint is conjunct to vesta implying that you already accept a devoted and loving role in relationship to him.

The moon is opposed to Saturn , which usually is a difficult aspect as it shows there may not be a open emotional connection. Again this usually shows emotional restraint which is not the best aspect for a relationship.
Jun is loosely conjunct to Jupiter so this leads to feelings and thoughts of commitment or marriage. But Jupiter is square to pluto. This aspect is another that is not favorable for long term relationships because it shows that personal ambitions be it education or professional advancement are more important that love.often with this aspect the relationship is just a step to other things and not a step to commitment. This aspect brings very selfish motives.
There is on feature in the composite which is very unusual. Lilth is conjunct the ascendant and opposed to the vertex on the descendant. This shows that there is a very deep emotional connection between you.the vertex can bring intensity to the relationship and if could reflect a previous “karma” between you. I can say whether it adds to the longevity of the relationship or not but it certainly makes your emotional connection with him very unique
I can’t really get a hold on this composite, that is to say I can’t see whether it is stable or will fall away.
But the hard aspects that are there usually show a relationship that will not endure. but I can’t see for how long or not.

rahu

Thank you very much for your analysis. Synastry is a fascinating subject. I checked with him once more and he said it's possible his birth time was a bit earlier. So I have attached our other possible composite chart below. Obviously, the planetary positioning remains the same with the new birth time; however, the house placements are changed. Im taking it from your analysis, that aspects between planets are more important than planetary house placements.

I can definitely feel his need to be dominant in our relationship- the aspect portended by the saturn/chiron opposition. Thus far, it hasn't negatively affected anything. Interestingly, for the first time in my life, I'm able to focus more on my career path and less on the relationship than I've ever been able. It feels like a nice balance for me, but we are currently long distance (I'm in Denver and he's in Boston) until I can figure this matter out and find a job back east.

The lilith aspect is also felt. There's definitely a karmic feel to everything between us. It's almost as if we've known each other for forever, even though we've only known each other for 8 months. It was a case 'love at first sight.' I most definitely hope that the relationship lasts, at least for awhile, and that he is in my life for a long time. If it's not meant to be, I trust the universe to sort all of that out too :)

Thank you for your response. I truly appreciate your insight!