the node and reality

Roks

NN conjunct descendant means that the energies of NN will be delivered through other people Right? I am interested since I have this placement also NN will soon begin its transit of the 7th house ending with a NN Return on the descendant in 2023 May (Jupiter will also be conjunct the descendant exactly when my nn return happens)

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
How does one begin to access the Nodes or the Astral? I imagine it begins with altered states style meditation.
I wouldn’t recommend getting involved in the Astral. You’ll open a door to every Astral being, and rarely can Astral beings be trusted. I think that Shamans are the only humans equipped to navigate the Astral. That said, it is up to you. 😅
Do you want this thing 👹 showing up in your dreams? Be careful.

Access to the Nodes depends on transits from what I gather. But, people we interact with can help us access our Nodes if they have planets that touch them.

Ukpoohbear

I think as the soul matures, then access to the astral/nodes becomes easier.

It’s funny how some negative spirits or humans have access to the nodes then though. It gives rise to the thought that some spirits are just ‘bad,’ whereas I am under the belief that all soul’s will need to keep on reincarnating until they have become full of love.

I did meet a shaman who had access to the astral. He described himself as a ‘fossil’ like soul because his soul was so old. He awakes my consciousness by a lot.

I am quite curious how one begins to open up to the astral though. I imagine you would need to get your head around the concept that time and space do not exist, and your mind can travel to another person’s mind via thought.

When my ‘mental binding love spell’ was newly active, I was visited by a soul from this forum who was obviously curious enough about the stuff I was saying to want to visit me. I saw a transparent figure suddenly appear in front of me. So now I am very aware we have member’s on this forum who has astral travel via portal’s at will.

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
It’s funny how some negative spirits or humans have access to the nodes then though. It gives rise to the thought that some spirits are just ‘bad,’ whereas I am under the belief that all soul’s will need to keep on reincarnating until they have become full of love.
The Astral has many planes. Benevolent and malevolent beings exist in the different planes. Unless someone has mastered their emotions and thoughts, when they go into the Astral, they will likely be susceptible to an attack. There are many Astral beings who crave existence in the Earthly realm, and they will trick you into thinking they’re someone you know or love, or that they’re your friend (shapeshifters).

I am quite curious how one begins to open up to the astral though. I imagine you would need to get your head around the concept that time and space do not exist, and your mind can travel to another person’s mind via thought.
A lot of meditation. One enters the Astral by meditating and allowing the body to fall asleep, while the mind is still awake.
You will know when you’re entering the Astral when you start to hear a faint buzzing noise, and sometimes you’ll hear voices. From what I’ve heard from other people and have experienced myself, as the spirit leaves the body, it feels as if the body is vibrating into the air. The vibrating sensation is intense.
When you have successfully entered the Astral, you may find that another Astral being is waiting for you there. If you start to feel scared and panicked, other Astral beings that feed on these emotions will pick up on them and come to you to appease their hunger.

When my ‘mental binding love spell’ was newly active, I was visited by a soul from this forum who was obviously curious enough about the stuff I was saying to want to visit me. I saw a transparent figure suddenly appear in front of me. So now I am very aware we have member’s on this forum who has astral travel via portal’s at will.
C’est mauvais juju. Manipulating the free will of another soul has grave consequences.

Look into the figure’s eyes if you ever see it again and take note of what they look like. The eyes give away a lot.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

When I was referring to good or bad spirits, I was meaning on a human level. So therefore I don’t think the more mature a soul is means the more likely they are to have astral experiences. Although, I think as one does more shadow work, the more it opens the mind to spiritual experiences. So it’s quite contradictory and two-fold.

Also, UranianPlutonain, feel free to share your own experiences but please be aware I am not looking for you to ‘teach’ me. A discussion is more what I was looking for.

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
feel free to share your own experiences but please be aware I am not looking for you to ‘teach’ me. A discussion is more what I was looking for.

You posted a question,
How does one begin to access the Nodes or the Astral? I imagine it begins with altered states style meditation.

so I feel confused about what you mean by you’re not looking to be taught. You asked, ‘how does one begin to access the Nodes or the Astral?’ Were you not looking to learn about access to the Nodes and Astral?

I replied to your question with words of caution, shared what I’ve learned, and shared my experience.

Ukpoohbear

Many people get to the vibration stage while meditating but it would be interesting to hear about how to move beyond that.

Also, based on what I have learnt from other people who can travel spiritually, it is a case of using a portal and you don’t need to meditate to do this. You can access other realm’s while going about your daily life simultaneously. It probably starts with dream work or meditation though. An altered state of consciousness can be one way to experience a more physical meditation but also, you can access other realm’s while being fully awake and doing something in the Earth realm still.

Rahu didn’t actually share how he came to learn about the Node’s which makes sense because you obviously have to learn for yourself and not be given this information recklessly. He did share his experiences about being attacked by random illnesses or having his posts deleted etc. He also mentioned being in altered states of consciousness and meeting archetypes such as the great Sedna.

The closest thing I have seen to a guide is ‘The Guided Meditation’ by Steinbrecher. I’ll need to take it seriously and try it one day. But still, that is different to the ‘Node’s,’ I think.

Ukpoohbear

Going by my own spiritual journey or experiences so far, I would not do anything unless I was coming at it with a high vibration/good intentions. That is the secret to keeping oneself relatively safe and protected. Ie, if you have God on your side. You listen and heed advice that way.

Ukpoohbear

Something else I just realised was that I bumped up Rahu’s thread during the day of the Gemini Full Moon. Sun in Sag was at the galactic centre. Maybe not technically a node, but could certainly be seen as a high energy field that could activate a ‘portal,’ or which ignited a discussion about them 👌🏻

Ukpoohbear

the node is also the path that enlightened spirits come to guide and instruct.

Here is a quote as a reminder of the high vibrations that can come from connecting to the Node’s. Of course, Rahu did use caution against the Node’s but he also stated they are a gateway for enlightened spirits to connect with us too.

david starling

There's an invigorating Chakra meditation for the Nodes - The "root chakra" corresponds to your SN, & the "crown chakra" corresponds to your NN. Breathe in deeply and slowly through your nose, while imagining that the flow of air is coming down FROM the Heavens THROUGH your crown chakra down TO your root chakra (top of your head to the base of your spine). Then, slowly release your breath, while quietly saying "Ommmm" for as long as possible. Repeat as many times as you like, while sitting comfortably or lying down on your back.
This energizes ALL of your Chakras, by causing Spiritual Energy to FLOW naturally upwards, FROM your root chakra TO your crown chakra, meaning FROM your SN TO your NN, along the Nodal axis.

It's about the Past helping you to CREATE the Future you want for yourself, instead of holding you back.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Rahu would probably say I was NWO and/or Illuminati for any of my disagreements with some of his ideas! :lol:

He posted a hilarious Trump cartoon. Not sure I could find it. 63 pages!

He never accused me of being NWO/Illuminati, but then I never disagreed with him about anything. He did get annoyed at me about something tho, altho I can’t remember what 🤷‍♀️

If the Trump cartoon is in this thread, I’ll have a look for it 👌

Edit: If it helps, I just checked pages 1-16 and no sign of a Donald Trump cartoon.

Last edited:

Humanitarian

There's an invigorating Chakra meditation for the Nodes - The "root chakra" corresponds to your SN, & the "crown chakra" corresponds to your NN. Breathe in deeply and slowly through your nose, while imagining that the flow of air is coming down FROM the Heavens THROUGH your crown chakra down TO your root chakra (top of your head to the base of your spine). Then, slowly release your breath, while quietly saying "Ommmm" for as long as possible. Repeat as many times as you like, while sitting comfortably or lying down on your back.
This energizes ALL of your Chakras, by causing Spiritual Energy to FLOW naturally upwards, FROM your root chakra TO your crown chakra, meaning FROM your SN TO your NN, along the Nodal axis.

It's about the Past helping you to CREATE the Future you want for yourself, instead of holding you back.
I want to try it one day, because I want to balance all of my chakras and not have an underdeveloped root chakra, which is the state of my root chakra now...