the node and reality

rahu

Banned

Re: Composite chat with many Uranus aspects

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GabrielleC
wow your right the Uranus aspects are very powerful .Uranus is conjunct the south node the stellium of sun/mercury,moon is square the node. this gives a almost unbelievable psychic connection. you read each other's minds and now what each other feels. this pattern shows that you have vivid life like dreams together .
the problem is that this is also very unstable emotionally and mentally. it can show arguments and breakups.
onto0p of this the mars/venus midpoint is also conjunct the stellium and the square. this give an incredibly intense emotional and physical connection.
there is so much astral power between you that this type of relationship often becomes on and off or even become an open relationship.
but no matter what ,this relationship is amazingly intense.

rahu
Hi rahu, thanks for your help!

I was anaware of the aspects with the South Node.

This is exactly how I feel. The connection is so strong and comes from so deep that when we dont understand each other or when we dont feel deeply connected it is very painful. Every problem affects us a lot, even if the problem is not serious by itself.

In general our relation is very good and very intense and gives us both a sense that we belong together.

But sometimes there is an energy that brings us apart, and I dont understand why it happens, and it can happen very quickly. We didnt meet in the best circumstances and I think this might be a reason, but surely not the only one.
I would like to better understand this energies in order to better deal with them when they show. Is it really uranus that causes it or the all thing is just to strong? Do you think we will last together?

What can I do to direct this energy in a positive way when something happens?
hi Gabrielle

I wished I could be more helpful, but Uranus is an unconscious planet which means that it affect you from the unconscious and therefore conscious attempts to direct Uranus are not usually possible.
the best is to adapt. but Uranus, as I said, usually is off and on relationships so there is not really anything you can do to make this relationship more stable or committed.

your only options are to accept the on and off nature of the relationship or totally call I toff. it will never be a committed relationship so if that is what you want, then find someone else.

Rahu
And what about Saturn? It is in sextile with the Stelium. This shouldnt balance the influence of Uranus and bring some stability?

generally I have found that saturn's affects in composites are not that significant for telling whether a relationship will work.the sextile Saturn does give a level of harmony but not nearly enough to offset the force of the Uranus/node energy. with a strong Saturn and a strong Uranus, they don't balance each other but rather they lead to a off and on relationship or a open relationship where others can be dated

rahu

Banned

Re: Help with composite chart
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88946

hi LibraScorp

the composite indicates that this is a destructive relationship that you can't get out of before of repressed abusive conditions in your childhood .with Saturn so strong here, I would think that you relationship with your father was extremely destructive to your self esteem .he seems to be a surrogate of whomever abused you, most likely your father figure. . Saturn quintile to pluto and biquintile to mars .all these aspects are exact indicating a karmic connection which in this case is very negative, this pattern shows him to be controlling and cold.
there is a tsquare with pluto square the moon/sun opposition, with the venus/mars midpoint conjunct the moon . this is extremely abusive
this shows this relationship is based on unconscious dynamics. that implies that the decisions and feeling are not being caused by the conscious interaction between you, but by repressed unconscious or subconscious dynamics. simply put you are not in control of your feeling. clearly he is controlling you in a extremely malicious and dangerous manner.
the Saturn pattern shows these are abusive unconscious patterns and his control is shown by the opposition between Saturn and venus.

Jupiter opposed to Uranus clearly indicates the off and on manner. but the rela question is what in your psychology has allowed you to be mental addicted to this destructive relationship.
you know there is no hope for a committed relationship. you know he treats you with no respect, but you persist in thinking of this as a relationship.
I do not mean to be rude but for your own safety , I would advise see a counselor to understand why your self esteem allows you to be victimized .
again forgive my harsh analysis and questions but have you been in other relationships where you were a "victim"??

rahu
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Rahu

Thank you for your interpretion of the chart. Very interesting and also very accurate. I have done a lot of analysis of this relationship, and also of myself. Why I'm in it and what it mean to me, why it is so important. Actually I'm seeing a counselor. But I felt that I wanted someone else to look at it from an astrological view. It is hard to see it clearly when emotionally involved... I'm very thankful for your analyse.

I'm not offended by you being direct. That's why I post the chart, to get a honest interpretion of it. Of course, it would be nicer if you only wrote sweet things about what you see, but it wouldn't help me.

I recognize many things you say. Yes, my father figure (stepfather) was quite abusive verbally, and critical, towards me during my childhood. Often I think that has wounded my selfesteem and it has followed me through life. Especially in intimate relationships. I have never been a "victim" in a serious way, but I have always had relationships with quite dominant and controlling men. So if I am really honest with myself, there has always been some sort of imbalance in my one-to-one relationships.

When it comes to the relationship I posted here, strange energies are present for sure. Sometimes I think I'm about losing my mind. HOW can this person and our interaction affect me so much? Actually, I think we both pretend that the "affair" is a lighthearted, just for fun, interaction. But at least for me it runs very deep. I realise it sounds a bit dramatic from my side, and it is and has been. This person drags out all kind of strange, primitve and sometimes ugly emotions from me. Exactly as you say, it is something that happens at an unconscious level and I feel as I can't controll it. Very uncomfortable.It has thrown me in to a real deep to the soul analyse of myself, my feelings and reactions.All in all it creates a strong "passion" that is so hard to resist. I can feel all the harsh aspects come to play between us. I can feel the plutonian, uranian and saturnian energy. The relationship is exciting, crazy, passionate, deep (at least for me) but at the same time the coldness and censoring effect of Saturnus is felt. It makes me exhausted sometimes. I feel we often end up in a psychological power play. His behaviour triggers me to want to controll him, since I feel that he tries to controll me. Quite sadening in a way. I think it comes between us, the ego plays. Even if I try not to, I slip in to this "controlling" mode when he acts in a specific way.

When it comes to a composite chart, I wonder, is this only felt by me? Is it really only ME being so affected of it? If you can see which patterns I repeat in this relationship, can you see what he gets out of it?

He has never been disrespectful or mean to me, always been honest with what he wants. But we do have an imbalance. Me being the more emotional affectionate one and he acting cool and distant. He tells me he has feelings for mer and even told me that he must admit that he is a bit in love with me. But I can really see how hard it is for him to say that to me. But he has also told me that he controlls his emotions. This "on/off" when it comes to his behaviour makes me confused and frustrated. And this is the reason I also ended it several times. Why bother when someone apparently has such difficulties to express affection or maybe doesn't feel affectionate at all? Sometimes I wonder if he "uses" me and projecting his repressed feelings so I can live them out. So yes, the controll theme is there I must admit. He can stay cool and say to me not to be so emotional. If you dont show your (or doesn't have) feelings for someone, you doesn't become vulnerable. And if it something this man is affraid of, it is to be vulnerable. He keeps himself in strict controll. I think that's what both attracts me and disturbs me. He has transiting pluto square sun exactly at this time, maybe this also makes the power play

I call it a relationship, even if it isn't a committed one. We have been involved with each tother for almost a year with contact every week, so for me, it is a relationship in it's own way. The "off" in this relationship has been for maximum a week, then we are back in the same patterns again. No, it will never become a committed relationship, I have realized it quite early. And to be really honest... I don't know if I want it to be either. The energy between us is so tense and unstable so I think it would end in disaster if we tried to form a traditional relationship. But as I wrote, I have had the feeling from the beginning that this will be a significant relationship. And it is almost an understatement to say it has been.

rahu

Banned
PM reading request

I was reading some messages from you on the forum and I was impressed by your experience in seeing some patterns that can give evidence of an abusive and dysfunctional family dynamics
The subject of sexuality and incest has always been something that moves me in some way
I consciously do not have any episodes that remind me of anything that might have generated trauma in my childhood
But when I look at my love relationships, I see that the dynamic is far from healthy or normal,

you natal chart doe show sexually abusive aspects but these are very deep in your subconscious so that is why you might not have memopries if indeed there is abuse.
first though ,i'll make a few notes about your chart that are quite singular.

most interesting is mercury conjunct to Uranus and the asteroid aura.

this shows you are extremely intelligent, you have very strong psychic and astral powers ,suggesting that you have astral dreams that are prophetic at times.
mercury is also opposed to chiron which usually show a very clear good memory. but here satrun is conjunct to mercury and opposed to chiron so there could be repressed memories concerning yourself.
aura makes this conjunction very interesting because it means that you can see other peoples aura. aura are the etheric/electrical field surrounding people. this suggest that you see color aura around others. green,blue red, etc lights . each color has a meaning as to what the individuals personality is as well as their spiritual orientation.this makes you a very psychic person and you could work as a psychic or medium,your powers are so strong.
this aslo suggest that in a past life you did use your extraordinary psychic abilities to help others.
this could also indicate that you abusive experiences are repressed because you were such a powerful psychic in a past life.the vertex is square to these symbols which means that your psychic powers are so strong that you have likely been very confused at times because you had so much "karmic" information coming into you that your mind simply became overloaded. as a consequence these symbol could have caused other to think you had some sort of mental problems at times. but it is just that you have a open channel in your mind to higher realities. some of these realities will pertain to your life and situation, but much of the higher energy relates to abstract etheric planes of reality that do not directly relate to your earthly experiences in this life time. so this is the basis of your confusion.... trying to separate the images that apply to you from the energies that apply to higher planes that don't always relate to your life.

very unusual and remarkable forces surround you.

Saturn opposed to chiron is one aspect of abuse. this shows a controlling and domineering father/authority figure in your life.

now, the sun is conjunct to psyche and square to nessus/lilith and the vertex. these are extremely abusive aspects which point ti sexual abuse,most likely,as i said your father or some other authority figure.psychic with the sun implies that any sexual abuse began very early in your life, as a infant , and therefore these abuse experience came before you mind was developed and therefore the memory of these experiences are clouded or repressed.
again i am struck by your psychic/astral abilties and the proximity to these abilities with your abusive experiences. this again makes me think that your powers are coming from a past life, and that your abilities have been past down from other family members before you.your sexual abuse is likely a mechanism to keep you separated from your destiny in this life time because sexuality and psychic/astral powers often go hand in hand.
as you live in a patriarchal society, the culture around tries to suppress you as a woman from gaining and using your karmic abilities.

the conjunction of nessus,lilith and the vertex shows the sexually abusive experiences are set deeply in your emotional nature and that the sexually abusive experience is often accompanied by strange,otherworldly eneries and experinces , so you have likely been sexually abuse accompanied by paranormal states of realities that override your human understanding and mental powers.
this is probably why you "feel" something but can not bring these feeling to distinct ideas or memories.

you have Juno conjunct to the south node which suggest you come from a economical/socially powerful family. mos likely on your grandmothers side.but all the abusive aspect can also suggest that your family had power at one point but have lost much of this social/economic power.

pluto is square to orcus which are extremely abusive aspects and the midpoint is conjunct to the vertex. this really nails down the possiblty that you have been sexually abuse and by your fatehr .this also reinforces my feeling that you powers are coming from a past life and that your were a very powerful medium or seer in a past life. these symbols also show you have the potential to be a "psychic"/spiritual healer .

you chart is quite amazing in its depth of astral/psychic abilities and it is incumbent on you to seek out your spiritual heritage and abilities because if you don' use your abilities constructively, others can use your own powers against you...
rahu

rahu

Banned
once again the site trolls had deleted a response i gave to a thread ,and once again one can see the deleted rponse because the OP quoted the response... i again i have noticed that the resident trolls only delet my responses that are complex and add new ideas. my common responses are left alone. the resident trolls just hate to see my originality and accuracy in their "war" on my credibility.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73529&page=3
e: Why have three men from my past all reached out within 3 days of each other?

my responses all have been deleted but are visible because angelik quoted me

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu
angelik
I think that your named asteroid conjunct to venus shows that you feel and see yourself as a loving being. so you don't understand how the unconscious selfishness of pluto could be part of yourself.

this is an interesting quandary as the nature of love and selfishness can be so vast.

I have a few other thoughts about the significance of these 3 men showing up.
Your Jupiter/mars midpoint is at 29lib26 conjunct the transiting node on feb28. These symbols make me think of your professional status. It may be that there is something happening with your position and these guys may be drawn for your coming success .
But I have overall misgivings because the corporate world is actively sexist and misogynist .with the node transiting your pluto at 26lib36 on june 15, you will be at a point of professional power .i think the environment will be hostile because of your gender.
With this train of thought in mind, I can’t help but wonder if this synchronistical reappearance of the 3 amigos is not being karmiically choreographed.

You might check back to 1995 as transitting node was retrograde conjunct pluto on sept 24,direct conjunct sept 29,retrograde conjunct on oct 3
rahu

You've mentioned times during puberty for me in the past (I had a Jupiter NN transit then) but I don't really remember anything too noteworthy. I was an awkward teenager. I never felt like I fit in and I didn't like becoming a woman. It made me feel really strange and embarrassed. Perhaps I've repressed memories there haha!

My career is very shaky at the moment. I do not know what to do because I need to stay here but I got MAJORLY ******* on my bonus. I was pretty livid but I wasn't expecting them to be kind considering it is am extremely hostile environment. It's like being in high school again for me. I am not part of the cool club and am an outsider in a way. It ***** because I am good at my job and I am a hustler that gets things done but I have a love/hate personality. My only savior is Jupiter trine sun! It makes my peers mostly like me. I also like to be helpful to others, which people seem to value when they are too stupid to figure out simple tasks.

As far as gender is concerned with respect to my career, I've had issues with peers and authority my entire career. It must be energy I give off. I usually rub Hispanic and black women the wrong way consistently for some reason. In every job I've had (with the exception of where I worked with all men) I have had problems. But it's never with people I directly work for, it's always someone who works along side me or is in competition with me for something. It ***** because I always lose due to my mostly honest nature. I don't like to act ruthless. I think it's sad when people act like that.

Could the Jupiter/mars NN transit mean that I will be soon engaged? I know my boyfriend is proposing to me in a few weeks considering he told me last night he can't wait to marry me. One of the guys who reached out actually said, "are you married yet?" Wondering if they could be drawn to me because of that factor? A guy I dated when I was 25 included me on a message with all of his friends and family yesterday for his NYC marathon page and I thought that was strange considering we literally dated in 2007.

Quote:
The significating transits seems to be the transiting dragonhead square to your named asteroid angelica. Over the 14th 15th and 16th node square by transit to angelica at 28cap34 .your asteroid is conjunct your venus so love truly is your life avocation.

So it is blind lust again that draws them to you. I guess they can’t live with you or without you.

rahu

Hi Rahu - thank you for this. I do agree it is likely lust because that was really the foundation of these relationships. When you say love is my life avocation, do you mean that it is part of my life purpose or just something that I am always kind of preoccupied with? Or do you mean that love will always come my way? Sorry, I'm just not clear on what you mean!

Quote:
I ,meant that love is like a quest for you. with pluto square to venus ,there a unconscious mental dynamics that affect your conscious interactions. your mercury opposed to pluto shows me you have blocked or repressed memories and these mental omissions are why you can not see the darkness before you embrace it.

we have gone round and round on this before.

you seem to want a "normal" lover yet your pluto circumstances always bring individual with dark personal issues. in spite of the your emotional setbacks, you persevere toward love.

rahu

Hmmm I don't have Mercury opposite Pluto. I have moon opposite Pluto, is that what you mean? Love is like a quest for me. It's my drug of choice.

Quote:
astrologer's have been using named asteroids for many years and some of the points that have been noted are that gender doesn't hold.victoria works for a man as victor is not a named asteroid.
the same applies for using georgia for george as george doesn't exist. furthur more it has been noted that consonants are sufficient. vowels do not need to be exactly the same.
so your notion that the name must be exact is simply false.
you might read a book or two on named asteroids and their uses.

rahu

I have a question regarding named asteroids. Does it have to be your actual name? Strangely enough, there is no asteroid with just my first name. There is first / last combination, but no first. In that instance, which one would I pick? There were a few with first / last combination. Perhaps I should name an asteroid after myself! Haha! There is an asteroid for my boyfriend's name though.

Quote:
I used angelica as the phonetics sounds are very close.

you can just decide on a named asteroid to represent you. a nick name, an attitude, just a name that you can connect to your personality....even if you just like the name:biggrin:
the relationship between you and an asteroid is preexistent. it is not as if you have to make the right guess. any inquiry will give you the significance you seek. if you are sincere

there is not causal connection to anything in astrology.
now I remember why I don't usually respond. you simply know it all already so why waste my time.
rahu

I know it all? I was only asking a question about how to choose an asteroid. I am confused what came off as know it all or trying to waste your time. Only you are the judge of what is worth your time or not, but I am the type of person that asks questions because I am curious of the answer and no other reason.

My question was whether the asteroid had to be your own name and since there was not one made for my name I thought I would name one for myself if possible. If you can pick a random asteroid then how does that really bare any significance to the person using the asteroid?

t has happened again last week. I received three messages on social media, but just asking random questions and nothing to do with anything romantic although I had romantic involvement of some degree with each of them at some point in my life. This was between November 19th and the 24th. I wonder what the significance of it always happening in threes? Life is weird! I will have to check my transits.

his looks like the node transits.

the transiting node was square your venus in that period 11/19-11/24

rahu

Quote:
this looks like the node transits.

the transiting node was square your venus in that period 11/19-11/24

rahu

What is the significance of the nodes? Don't they usually represent fated feelings, etc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelik
What is the significance of the nodes? Don't they usually represent fated feelings, etc.?

that's the published dogma. and it is correct but that is only a very small part of the nodal axis. the nodal axis is an energy field that energizes the entire chart. 80% of the time when there are questions as to what caused something, it is the node by transit of aspect and by midpoints.
checkout my thread

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=63539
the node and reality

rahu

rahu

Banned

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88909

Should I enter into a relationship with this person?

hi aries

mars is conjunct the south node in the composite chart which I looked at.
this is a exceptionally sexual aspect.it gives a strong psychic presence and your auras may be visible as "reality" seems to shimmer.
venus is conjunct to sun which gives a affectionate feeling to go along with the intense sexual presence.
psyche is conjunct lilth , so is a deep idealistic, romantic sensation between you.
the moon/sun midpoint is square to eris which shows that lust and physical sexuality is at the base of the relationship which is stronger than the idealistic affection of psyche.
the sun/Saturn midpoint is also conjunct the south node and mars. this brings a darkness to the physical aspects of the relationship. with ixion square to psyche, a BDSM type of affection becomes pronounced.
the eros/psyche midpoint is opposed to sedan and square to ceres/Jupiter. this pattern give a feeling of affection, truth and support.
but the moon is square orcus which shows a dark an cold emotional aspect. this is a dangerous composite because there are aspects of outward love, support and friendship , but there are also aspect of sexual manipulation and domination.
it just seems that there is a façade of love and caring that hides a much more selfish and manipulating impulse.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72946

Can you take a look at this please ?

I recently met a guy who lost his mother 2 years ago , i knew the moment i laid eyes on him that there's something wrong with , we started talking and all and he said that he feels like he knew me before ; i can't even describe that feeling and i'm afraid this will turn into a love relationship just because i remind him of his mother , it's so complicated , can someone take a look at our synastry chart ? i even attached a composite chart if need , Thanks in advance !

you might add the named asteroid of his mother and your two . the placement might show more about this rather unique connection you have here
rahu

hi rahu ,

Unfortunately i couldn't find my name asteroid :unsure:

you can just decide on a named asteriod to represent you. a nick name,an attitude, just a name that you can connect to your personality....even if you just like the name:biggrin:
the relatiosnip between you and an asteriod is preexistant. it is not as if you have to make the right quess. any inquiry will give you the significance you seek.

i will look at your chart as presented...

rahu

Hi virgo1992
The nurturing dynamic is clearly shown as the mother/moon is exactly on the descendant, opposed to ceres on the ascendant. These are the archetypes of the nourishing mother.
With mars conjunct the antivertex and square to lilth, his active devotion is spontaneous and inherent in the relationship. You feel satisfaction and security in his moves and actions toward you.
But be warned, conjunctions to the vertex do not always mean the energies will be strong in the relationship. or these aspects of such planets will not compromise and grow with the relationship as one expects with added intimacy. A vertex conjunction can be like a light….but a cold light.
I emphasize this because the relationship has such a supernatural basis. What you must be concerned about is that he never falls in love with you at all, but never ceases loving his mother.
He venus/mars midpoint is conjunct the saturn/node conjunction. This can show his age,it also shows that the love between you will be qualified by this mental states or demons. this by itself can show he is quite well off.chiron is opposed to Saturn. This gives a strictness to his personality ad a need to control and dominate. This is not the best place for mars/Venus as it shows there must be pain with the pleasure.

The sun/mercury midpoint is conjunct to venus giving happy and loving interactions, you get along well mentally and emotionally. but even here ixion is conjunct to venus. This gives a edge to the emotional connection. it as if you have different senses of humor with him being more dark than yours.
Mars is sextile to Saturn and trine to the sun . this indicates the physical reality is stable economically . it gives good compatibility on the details of life together.
The moo is square to Uranus and Neptune. This is a very volatile emotional connection. this can sow arguments especially if promises aren’t keep. It can show deception, so I would make sure everything he has told you is true.
This can indicate you are quick to make decisions with inadequate or faulty forethought. This aspect gives great visions and plans but little tangible usually comes to fruition.
Jupiter is trine to ceres and sextile to the moon, highly auspicious aspect for marriage. It shows responsibilities are in hand with intelligently worked out detail.
Mercury is square to Jupiter showing the intensely intellectual perspective you have with him .but this square can also lead to misunderstandings and arguments if not compromise is available.
The moon/Uranus and moon/neptune conjunctions, midpoints are conjunct the un/Pluto midpoint. With the midpoints of the venus/ixion conjunction and the sun.
This is a potential explosive emotional mix. unconscious dynamics could easily erupt due to the emotional stasis fixated on mom. This pattern of midpoint conjuctions is unstable emotionally in spite of the general excitable emotional ambience you have with him The Saturn/Chiron opposition usually ends relationship because of the strict and domineering attitude. It tends to bring despondent and cold feelings.
So this relationship has a bipolar quality. High highs but low lows. The lows are just very tricky

You don’t really know what his experiences with his mother were.i really can’t see this in any way as healthy because he loves you because you remind him of a dead person ohh mother. I mean this is in chart but still psychology 101 jumps out at me.
asteroids would be very useful here to pin point the personalities dynamics.

rahu

Thanks for your time rahu , this may seem ridiculous but i got stuck , i don't know how and why , we got along instantly and it's scaring me .

he told me that he can't love , he never loved in his entire life and doesn't know what love people are talking about and he is so frustrated yet he feels lonely and he needs somebody to love , he has venus conjunct saturn in his natal chart maybe it's the reason why he feels this way , there is indeed a strong emotional connection between us .

You said there isn't an aspect that shows this connection , his moon , juno and pluto are in my 8th house , i thought maybe this one is an indication ?!

I'm tired of the saturn-chiron opposition in my composite chart :sad: and with that saturn/pluto/chiron tsquare and venus square the nodal axis in my natal chart , nothing seems to work for me , i'll try adding the asteroids too , can i apply the same thing to his mother ? because i can't find her name asteroid too ! thank you very much again

yes finding one for her is left to your choice
rahu

wow
these placements are surreal. his mother on the node and you on Saturn. so you and her midpoint is conjunct the venus/mars midpoint.
as i said i have never looked at a relationship like you describe. i am skeptical of the mental health of forming a relationship because you remind him of his dead mom, but everything is coming out coherent. the composite does show a strong devotion and nurturing dynamic.
there does not seem to be and deception. you in fact affect him as his mother did. i still don't like the moon/Uranus square midpoint conjunct the pluto/sun midpoint but the "spiritual" basis of his feelings seem sincere and valid.

you might cast a composite for him and his mother ,including the asteriod for her,you and him.
totally intriguing.

rahu

I see now , you know in the synastry chart the asteroids are both in aries in

wide conjunction and in both our 1st houses , the choice of asteroids wasn't

random but still i am amazed because it still made sense in the composte chart ,

unfortunately i only know the year of her birth , her exact TOB is unknown , if

we could have it would be helpul :smile: thanks again for the reading rahu :wink:

asteroids are amazing. i have never seen a sincere use of asteriods that did not reinforce the charts.
you should place the asteroids in his and your natals.

rahu
His mother conjunct his ascendant is extremely telling. It shows the depths o which she controlled” his mind. and your asteroid is exactly conjunct the pluto/lilth midpoint. This makes me think he actually thinks his mother spirit has entered you as this can be seen as a past life connection.
You and her asteroid midpoints are conjunct your ceres, so again the nurturing and devoted nature is emphasized.

I added both asteroids to our natal charts as you recommended , what caught my attention is his mother's asteroid is in my 7th house and my asteroid is in his 7th house too :

His chart really supports his feelings about you and his mom. his moon/sun square and sun/square/juno midpoints are square his mothers asteroid. This is definitely a feeling of him marrying someone like his mother. his Pluto is loosely conjunct his moon but is tightly square his nodal axis. This strongly shows his blind devotion to his mother ,but it also cautions that she may have had unnatural” emotional controls on him. The moon/you and juno/you midpoints are conjunct to Pluto. This makes me a bit queasy as there is a potential that unresolved emotional tensions with his mother will be unleashed on you.
You chart shows the devotion but is not nearly as central to your personality as in his chart. his mother is so much part of his chat, that the loose connections your chart has with her stands out. That is her personality is much more important to him than yours

You need to give me the degrees that his named asteroid shows up. Don’t include it in the charts but just give me the degrees so we can guard his identity but also get the full dynamic.

rahu

I think i won't be able to find a name asteroid for him too so i'm going to choose

one for him , just give me a few minutes to find one :smile:

His composite asteroid is conjunct to your mars/juno conjunction which is square to your venus/Jupiter conjunction. He definitely wants to marry you and has great love and affection.
Interestingly in all three charts ,you/he are square to Uranus. This surely increases the psychic bond but is a sign of instability. This tends to show a breakup when the intensity dies down.
Hmmmm
Let me calc a tri midpoint for the three of you.

well the tri composite point of the you chart is conjunct your natal ceres as is his asteriod in his chart. so i 'd say he is pretty set on this relationship.
the tri composite midpoint of th composite is conjunct you in his chart. so once again he seems to be setling on you.

why don't you do a tricomposite for the 3 of you. don't worry about not knowing her time of birth. the day and year an place will suffice.

Hmm , i am very surprised because you mentionned marriage 2 times , we've only met each other 15 days ago , we're not on a relationship but it just seems to be like we are , like i said before , i don't know how come i got into this , i only wanted to know why he feels like i remind him of his mother and wants me to do things she used to do for him , and i think you answered my question by pointing indications in both our natal and composite charts , too bad i can't get her day and month of birth , it would've been more helpful , but your reading was enough , if ever i could get her exact TOB i would definitely cast a tri composite for the three of us , i like the midpoint methode as it seems very insightful ,thank you very much again rahu for ur time and effort :smile:

Last edited:

StelliumNoise

Hi Rahu
I have South Node in the 12th Leo, just finished up a reverse nodal.
These are very strange times for me, mostly themed around esoteric happenings. I suffered a complete life and lifestyle collapse and I'm back home basically hating every day. I've also encountered enemies in spiritual spaces who really messed up my psyche.
Issues of my sexual dysfunction have come up...I had a troubled introduction to sex and things got worse from there

Do you have any thoughts on my reverse nodal experience and/or the future?
Also by tracking my transits, it seems during my last reverse (9-10 years old) nodal these sexual issues really started to take root.

Jupiter in Scorpio transit also brings me weird sexual encounters..including abuse, both times now.

Also I just wanted to say: You gave me a general chart reading over a year ago, and you told me because of some of my Mercury aspects it would be unlikely for me to ever "lose my mind" and because things have been so ridiculous since November of last year, keeping that quote in my mind has really helped me to keep pushing. So thank you for what you do, and I hope all is well with you. There's definitely a lot going on, enough to test all of us

Attachments

• astro_2gw_me.86145.9559.jpg
    astro_2gw_me.86145.9559.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
i am reposting part of my last post to illustrate, once again how my post are being altered by the residence trolls.
in this example, the trolls deleted the last responses of the thread.if you read down at the bottom ,the thing that me and OP are discussing is looking at the a tricomposite of the chart. but the trolls deleted the discussion of the tricomposite for some reason. here is the synopsis of the tricomposite)

the tricomposite showed the mother and the op's named asteroids were both conjunct the node....... this showed that he wasn't flipped out to associate the OP with his mother. apparently there are similar karmic aspects of the OP and the mother as is shown by their conjunction with the node.unfortunately i don't remember exactly were the named asteroid for him was ,but as best as i can recall, his named asteroid was conjunct a light in the tricomposite.
composite and muti composite are very useful and the inclusion of named asteroids can really clear up the delineation of a chart.

when using named asteroids, all you are really looking for is a name that reminds you of the person in question. a exact name is preferable but one can also use a asteroid that has the same consonants only , disregarding vowels. also gender is not important, for instance a man with the name victor can use the asteroid victoria as no asteroid victor exist.

but all that is required is that the asteroid remind of the person in question... you can use nick names or search for a asteroid that just brings the person to mind.

in this post, the op used amore for her lover, which makes sense. for the mother she used a asteroid called cold heart or hard heart, or something like that.

and from the discussion you can see that these selected names directly fit into the questions raised about his mother and her similarity in the lovers eyes.

rahu

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72946
.......................................................................................
.......................................................................................

Can you take a look at this please ?

I recently met a guy who lost his mother 2 years ago , i knew the moment i laid eyes on him that there's something wrong with , we started talking and all and he said that he feels like he knew me before ; i can't even describe that feeling and i'm afraid this will turn into a love relationship just because i remind him of his mother , it's so complicated , can someone take a look at our synastry chart ? i even attached a composite chart if need , Thanks in advance !

you might add the named asteroid of his mother and your two . the placement might show more about this rather unique connection you have here
rahu

hi rahu ,

Unfortunately i couldn't find my name asteroid :unsure:

you can just decide on a named asteriod to represent you. a nick name,an attitude, just a name that you can connect to your personality....even if you just like the name:biggrin:
the relatiosnip between you and an asteriod is preexistant. it is not as if you have to make the right quess. any inquiry will give you the significance you seek.

i will look at your chart as presented...

rahu

Hi virgo1992
The nurturing dynamic is clearly shown as the mother/moon is exactly on the descendant, opposed to ceres on the ascendant. These are the archetypes of the nourishing mother.
With mars conjunct the antivertex and square to lilth, his active devotion is spontaneous and inherent in the relationship. You feel satisfaction and security in his moves and actions toward you.
But be warned, conjunctions to the vertex do not always mean the energies will be strong in the relationship. or these aspects of such planets will not compromise and grow with the relationship as one expects with added intimacy. A vertex conjunction can be like a light….but a cold light.
I emphasize this because the relationship has such a supernatural basis. What you must be concerned about is that he never falls in love with you at all, but never ceases loving his mother.
He venus/mars midpoint is conjunct the saturn/node conjunction. This can show his age,it also shows that the love between you will be qualified by this mental states or demons. this by itself can show he is quite well off.chiron is opposed to Saturn. This gives a strictness to his personality ad a need to control and dominate. This is not the best place for mars/Venus as it shows there must be pain with the pleasure.

The sun/mercury midpoint is conjunct to venus giving happy and loving interactions, you get along well mentally and emotionally. but even here ixion is conjunct to venus. This gives a edge to the emotional connection. it as if you have different senses of humor with him being more dark than yours.
Mars is sextile to Saturn and trine to the sun . this indicates the physical reality is stable economically . it gives good compatibility on the details of life together.
The moo is square to Uranus and Neptune. This is a very volatile emotional connection. this can sow arguments especially if promises aren’t keep. It can show deception, so I would make sure everything he has told you is true.
This can indicate you are quick to make decisions with inadequate or faulty forethought. This aspect gives great visions and plans but little tangible usually comes to fruition.
Jupiter is trine to ceres and sextile to the moon, highly auspicious aspect for marriage. It shows responsibilities are in hand with intelligently worked out detail.
Mercury is square to Jupiter showing the intensely intellectual perspective you have with him .but this square can also lead to misunderstandings and arguments if not compromise is available.
The moon/Uranus and moon/neptune conjunctions, midpoints are conjunct the un/Pluto midpoint. With the midpoints of the venus/ixion conjunction and the sun.
This is a potential explosive emotional mix. unconscious dynamics could easily erupt due to the emotional stasis fixated on mom. This pattern of midpoint conjuctions is unstable emotionally in spite of the general excitable emotional ambience you have with him The Saturn/Chiron opposition usually ends relationship because of the strict and domineering attitude. It tends to bring despondent and cold feelings.
So this relationship has a bipolar quality. High highs but low lows. The lows are just very tricky

You don’t really know what his experiences with his mother were.i really can’t see this in any way as healthy because he loves you because you remind him of a dead person ohh mother. I mean this is in chart but still psychology 101 jumps out at me.
asteroids would be very useful here to pin point the personalities dynamics.

rahu

Thanks for your time rahu , this may seem ridiculous but i got stuck , i don't know how and why , we got along instantly and it's scaring me .

he told me that he can't love , he never loved in his entire life and doesn't know what love people are talking about and he is so frustrated yet he feels lonely and he needs somebody to love , he has venus conjunct saturn in his natal chart maybe it's the reason why he feels this way , there is indeed a strong emotional connection between us .

You said there isn't an aspect that shows this connection , his moon , juno and pluto are in my 8th house , i thought maybe this one is an indication ?!

I'm tired of the saturn-chiron opposition in my composite chart :sad: and with that saturn/pluto/chiron tsquare and venus square the nodal axis in my natal chart , nothing seems to work for me , i'll try adding the asteroids too , can i apply the same thing to his mother ? because i can't find her name asteroid too ! thank you very much again

yes finding one for her is left to your choice
rahu

wow
these placements are surreal. his mother on the node and you on Saturn. so you and her midpoint is conjunct the venus/mars midpoint.
as i said i have never looked at a relationship like you describe. i am skeptical of the mental health of forming a relationship because you remind him of his dead mom, but everything is coming out coherent. the composite does show a strong devotion and nurturing dynamic.
there does not seem to be and deception. you in fact affect him as his mother did. i still don't like the moon/Uranus square midpoint conjunct the pluto/sun midpoint but the "spiritual" basis of his feelings seem sincere and valid.

you might cast a composite for him and his mother ,including the asteriod for her,you and him.
totally intriguing.

rahu

I see now , you know in the synastry chart the asteroids are both in aries in

wide conjunction and in both our 1st houses , the choice of asteroids wasn't

random but still i am amazed because it still made sense in the composte chart ,

unfortunately i only know the year of her birth , her exact TOB is unknown , if

we could have it would be helpul :smile: thanks again for the reading rahu :wink:

asteroids are amazing. i have never seen a sincere use of asteriods that did not reinforce the charts.
you should place the asteroids in his and your natals.

rahu
His mother conjunct his ascendant is extremely telling. It shows the depths o which she controlled” his mind. and your asteroid is exactly conjunct the pluto/lilth midpoint. This makes me think he actually thinks his mother spirit has entered you as this can be seen as a past life connection.
You and her asteroid midpoints are conjunct your ceres, so again the nurturing and devoted nature is emphasized.

I added both asteroids to our natal charts as you recommended , what caught my attention is his mother's asteroid is in my 7th house and my asteroid is in his 7th house too :

His chart really supports his feelings about you and his mom. his moon/sun square and sun/square/juno midpoints are square his mothers asteroid. This is definitely a feeling of him marrying someone like his mother. his Pluto is loosely conjunct his moon but is tightly square his nodal axis. This strongly shows his blind devotion to his mother ,but it also cautions that she may have had unnatural” emotional controls on him. The moon/you and juno/you midpoints are conjunct to Pluto. This makes me a bit queasy as there is a potential that unresolved emotional tensions with his mother will be unleashed on you.
You chart shows the devotion but is not nearly as central to your personality as in his chart. his mother is so much part of his chat, that the loose connections your chart has with her stands out. That is her personality is much more important to him than yours

You need to give me the degrees that his named asteroid shows up. Don’t include it in the charts but just give me the degrees so we can guard his identity but also get the full dynamic.

rahu

I think i won't be able to find a name asteroid for him too so i'm going to choose

one for him , just give me a few minutes to find one :smile:

His composite asteroid is conjunct to your mars/juno conjunction which is square to your venus/Jupiter conjunction. He definitely wants to marry you and has great love and affection.
Interestingly in all three charts ,you/he are square to Uranus. This surely increases the psychic bond but is a sign of instability. This tends to show a breakup when the intensity dies down.
Hmmmm
Let me calc a tri midpoint for the three of you.

well the tri composite point of the you chart is conjunct your natal ceres as is his asteriod in his chart. so i 'd say he is pretty set on this relationship.
the tri composite midpoint of th composite is conjunct you in his chart. so once again he seems to be setling on you.

why don't you do a tricomposite for the 3 of you. don't worry about not knowing her time of birth. the day and year an place will suffice.

Hmm , i am very surprised because you mentionned marriage 2 times , we've only met each other 15 days ago , we're not on a relationship but it just seems to be like we are , like i said before , i don't know how come i got into this , i only wanted to know why he feels like i remind him of his mother and wants me to do things she used to do for him , and i think you answered my question by pointing indications in both our natal and composite charts , too bad i can't get her day and month of birth , it would've been more helpful , but your reading was enough , if ever i could get her exact TOB i would definitely cast a tri composite for the three of us , i like the midpoint methode as it seems very insightful ,thank you very much again rahu for ur time and effort :smile:

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
PM reading

very interesting as there is a stellium of Jupiter/Uranus and the south node with these square to juno on the ascendant. very paradoxical because the node/Jupiter/juno suggest an enduring relationship or even marriage.
but with Uranus conjunct the node, the relationship is incredibly intense and psychic/astral but unstable and any commitment would end up breaking.
this shows a union of two extremely intelligent people both with extreme psychic/astral abilities and sensitivities .amazingly vivid common astral dreams and telepathic communication would be expected.

with mercury square to pluto ,though, there is a inexplicable mental distance at times. this could a a deep profundity to your mental connection, but always a unspoken distance. this might relate to her "other" though pluto usually suggest deeper personality differences.
with mercury square to chiron, both are very analytical and perceptive. incisive viewpoints can sometimes be too critical and cause a emotional hesitation.

with Venus conjunct to Lilith there is a very deep emotional and physical attraction between you, likely this attraction is confusing, because it can seem to emanate from subconscious levels....
with the sun/moon midpoint square to venus and Lilith, the attraction is extremely strong and shows no matter what comes of this relationship , you will be eternal friends.

Saturn/moon novile suggest a very compatible relationship , but with mars/ixion conjunct and square to Eros, you will have to fight inner resentment when you feel/see the possibility of the relationship ending . this could indicate you would stop to rash actions to maintain access to her and the relationship.

with ceres opposed to the vertex, she is characterized being very supportive and nurturing toward you, though with the Saturn/ sun midpoint square to the moon, she still wants her emotional freedom and these caring emotions will not really translate into a stronger long term relationship .

venus is semi square to mars which intensifies the physical/emotional chemistry but also necessitates quite a bit of attention.

the mars/venus mid[point is conjunct to Neptune which usually is problematic as it shows loose physical loyalties, though this aspect fits in with her having another important person in the background
this could also indicate the bi cultural nature of this relationship.

rahu

Thank you for taking a look at this. I so appreciate your time and work.
Quote:
very interesting as there is a stellium of Jupiter/Uranus and the south node with these square to juno on the ascendant. very paradoxical because the node/Jupiter/juno suggest an enduring relationship or even marriage.
but with Uranus conjunct the node, the relationship is incredibly intense and psychic/astral but unstable and any commitment would end up breaking.

Very paradoxical indeed! That is a good way to describe the relation. We both feel something incredibly intense and enduring but the current instability is very unsettling. It seems she has been engaged to someone for years as part of a "deal" but never fulfilled the agreement due to some family issues. Now after we are together she wants out but it will take time to undo years of planning.

Quote:
this shows a union of two extremely intelligent people both with extreme psychic/astral abilities and sensitivities .amazingly vivid common astral dreams and telepathic communication would be expected.
we do feel each other at distance often. for me the relationship itself is a big catalyst for these sensitivities in general.

Quote:
with mercury square to pluto ,though, there is a inexplicable mental distance at times. this could a a deep profundity to your mental connection, but always a unspoken distance. this might relate to her "other" though pluto usually suggest deeper personality differences.
individually we do have some obvious personality differences but when we are together those differences seem to melt into a balance point, very strange.

Quote:
with mercury square to chiron, both are very analytical and perceptive. incisive viewpoints can sometimes be too critical and cause a emotional hesitation.
we can be have quite intense challenging discussions of sensitive topics but not really ever feeling personally attacked.

Quote:
with Venus conjunct to Lilith there is a very deep emotional and physical attraction between you, likely this attraction is confusing, because it can seem to emanate from subconscious levels....
with the sun/moon midpoint square to venus and Lilith, the attraction is extremely strong and shows no matter what comes of this relationship , you will be eternal friends.
it is hard to put into words our attraction, hence subconscious, but the attraction is extremely intense!

Quote:
Saturn/moon novile suggest a very compatible relationship , but with mars/ixion conjunct and square to Eros, you will have to fight inner resentment when you feel/see the possibility of the relationship ending . this could indicate you would stop to rash actions to maintain access to her and the relationship.
wow, yes i would and will do anything keep her and the relation! Already dealing with keeping the resentment in check about a possible end. Spot on as always.

Quote:
the mars/venus mid[point is conjunct to Neptune which usually is problematic as it shows loose physical loyalties, though this aspect fits in with her having another important person in the background
So for now we are seeing each other just a little while she takes the steps to extract herself from her "contract". As you said the whole thing is very paradoxical. We have these ridiculous intense feelings of "forever" but there are a lot of limitations on the relationship at this point. Transiting Saturn is within a degree of the composite descendant. As of now, she does appear to be committed to making some hard changes for us to have a chance together but as you pointed out there is an unstable quality for sure.

Your insight is always so helpful. Your work is very important. You help a lot of people

Quote:

Very paradoxical indeed! That is a good way to describe the relation. We both feel something incredibly intense and enduring but the current instability is very unsettling. It seems she has been engaged to someone for years as part of a "deal" but never fulfilled the agreement due to some family issues. Now after we are together she wants out but it will take time to undo years of planning.

Quote:
we do feel each other at distance often. for me the relationship itself is a big catalyst for these sensitivities in general.

Quote:
individually we do have some obvious personality differences but when we are together those differences seem to melt into a balance point, very strange.

Quote:
we can be have quite intense challenging discussions of sensitive topics but not really ever feeling personally attacked.

Quote:
it is hard to put into words our attraction, hence subconscious, but the attraction is extremely intense!

Quote:
wow, yes i would and will do anything keep her and the relation! Already dealing with keeping the resentment in check about a possible end. Spot on as always.

Quote:
So for now we are seeing each other just a little while she takes the steps to extract herself from her "contract". As you said the whole thing is very paradoxical. We have these ridiculous intense feelings of "forever" but there are a lot of limitations on the relationship at this point. Transiting Saturn is within a degree of the composite descendant. As of now, she does appear to be committed to making some hard changes for us to have a chance together but as you pointed out there is an unstable quality for sure.

Your insight is always so helpful. Your work is very important. You help a lot of people. What do you think about the transiting node in the 1st house?

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88785

Re: Help with my charts please ?

hi maer

your chart shows you are subject to wide swings of mood.
Saturn on the south can bring excessively depressive states and sun square to Uranus can bring excessively hyper/maniac satets. you swing from excited to despondent.

your ascendant is at o aries31 , the south node transited your ascendant on oct 29 and the node will square your natal Saturn at 29gemi9 on November 23(today) and then square your natal node at 28sag25 on November 28.

with the node and Saturn on your midheaven, there could be great tension in your environment. this can show economic stress and it can show mental despondency. Saturn with the node can subject you to "altered states of reality " or strange coincides ect. when the node transited you ascendant in late October , your psychic senses were very strong, but with Saturn square you ascendant, this may have started an uncertain and despondent period in your life. you professional life could be under stress and you could be subject to "magical" activities around you that will complicate you understanding of your despondent feelings.

if you environment has become stressed out and obstacles seem to be blocking you, you must not allow yourself to become despondent but you must work through any obstacles that appear in front of you. you may feel you are being take away from your goals, but if you take each obstacle and step by step overcome these blocks, our goals will be achieved. but again, your mental attitude is paramount. you must take each obstacle on cheerfully, realizing that by overcoming existing problems, you will be stronger and this strength will lead to future success.

rahu
Thank you for responding to my post, I have been studying astrology for sometime trying to learn more about why certain circumstances have recurred in my life. I have read up a lot on the north node but not the south node it had never occurred to me about south node being on my saturn until you pointed it out , something I can study up on now. I can find myself excited one day and then the next lackadaisical, but I try to live by with all the living there is still hope. Thank you once again.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/008374.html

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]i TaurusVenusGirlthis composite srikes me as totally sexual, at least on his part....mars conjunct to pluto with mars opposed to Eris and pluto opposed to psyche , is really carnal with pvertoes of S/M.
Saturn square to Jupiter often shows problems with consolidating serious relationships .
mars sextile to venus does give a comfortable affection, though venus conjunct Neptune can be as sign of seeing what one whats instead of what is there.

the sun/moon midpoint conjunct toeros andt square to he node and opposed to the pluto/orcus midpoint which really gives a darkness here.lots of control and domination issues. the darkness will always outweigh the light. with eros opposed to orcus/sun the S?M quailty is very strong.
the sun/venus midpoint square to the eros/psyche midpoint does give a vibrant idealism to their affection and the sun/,merury conjunction trine to chiron gives a clarity and interest in other thoughts and ideas.this clarity of thoughts is accentuated by the moon/vertex/Sedna stellium opposed to Uranus. tis give volatile emotions and a premium is placed on truth between them . this could sow arguments though their mids bybe harmoniously linked and therefore the acceptance of their difference in opinions may keep the relationship harmonious.
sun/mercury opposed to juno certainly shows she is interested in a commitment but satrun square mars implies he is hesitant about longterm issues .
the moon/satrun midpointopposed to venus andneptune does give fidelity but the chiron/orcus midpoint is also conjunct thesatrun/moon midpoint which again tends to shows a restrictive emotiona lnatrue fostered by him.
with nessus and dejaniera midpoint conjunct to juno, it would seem these domineering energies are part of the relationship. it may be that she has had a restrictive family life or in some way accepts these emotional restrictions on her.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana] the transiting node has gone through a square to moon/vertex- Uranus opposition. this could imply rocky times right now and next month
i think the tensions of last month are continuing and the coldness between them will increase. these tensions seem irreconcilable and the relationship will end in march 2019.the node will be conjunct to orcus and square to chiron then .this transit usually shows an ending of a relationship
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]thanks for your interpretation. This is a domestic violence relationship. Him, my friend being on the receiving end.
She started out as being 95% awesome and 5% crazy now she is more 95% crazy and 5% awesome.
I haven't seen or heard from him in a while, so when he called late one Saturday night and he told me I could come over, I did the late night drive to his house. He was drunk and finally split the beans on the relationship to me!
He told me how she started an argument with him, she he was standing up, she went right over up to his face, put her nose next to his, then started to punch him repeatedly in the face, he just stood there and took her punches! He then went up stairs and grabbed his 5 year old son and put him in the car, then went and grabbed his 3 year old girl, as he was trying to leave carrying her, both kids were asleep, she was still punching him repeatedly in the face, he was trying to block her punches from him and his daughters faces. He had photos of himself afterwards, shirt torn and blood pouring from his face.
He went to the Police station to file a report and told officers he didnt want to press charges, however they informed him that they have to press charges on all DV cases.
I hadn't seen him for so long as she forbid him to have contact with me. A lot of people seem to struggle how 2 heterosexual people and have a platonic friendship but we do.
My friend couch surfed his mates houses for 5 weeks and would make out to his kids it was a game!
Then when his boy turned 6, his son and daughter were sitting at the little table with her 7 year old child to open his birthday present, she came down the stairs telling her daughter to move away from the f u c k ing feral family, her daughter looked at my friend and didn't know what to do. She calls him Dad, and she seemed to have a more stable relationship with him than with her own mother.
She has since moved out. Thank goodness!!
He has been nothing by loving an loyal to her, he wanted to marry her and spend his life with her, but she was the one that had all the issues, which in turn he now understands that there is no way to save the relationship.
All his best mates are begging him to leave her. He calls them in the middle of the night crying.
She text him things like who she just had sex with then would text him horrible comments about his physically appearance then the next day asking if he still wants to marry her.
She then uses her daugther to pull him back in again.
Her daughter is going to suffer int he future but he is aware he needs to end it with her to save his own kids from her abuse.
There are more horrible stories but you get the gist.
We now know the real reason why her daughters father is really not around now.
He is really affected by her abuse but he finds it hard to let her go, even though he knows there is no future for him with her.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]I wanted to see if you could pick up on any violence in this relationship, but I sure hope you are right it will come to a close in March next year![/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]just got off the phone from him. He told me how he spent a few hours with the police this week and they begged him to press charges as they had 6 on her at that point, but he just couldn't do it.He told me if he didn't have his kids with him tonight he would have killed himself.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]That's how much of a negative influence she has on him. More violent than BDSM.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]interesting.... moon opposed to uranus could mark hr as a crazy.....was she the instigator of this relationship???? that would make sense since she is the one showing the violent tendecies.
todd
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]No. He chased her and she reciprocated. They got set up on a blind date. [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

rahu

Banned
Hey rahu. What's your opinion on using the NN in a T-square?

using the NN as a tsquare is one of the best way to understand the meaning of the symbol forming the tsquare. say one wodners about one's venus in scorpio, check the tine period when the NN squares to venus. look at the day of
exact square. if venus has aspects then one must integrate the meaning of the addition aspect.

rahu

rahu

Banned

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87830
10-07-2015, 03:50 PM
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonlight11
Anything interesting anyone can see/tell me from my chart please?
Thank you :happy:

your chart shows you are a rambunctious person. with mars square the moon/Uranus conjunction you are ready for change and like the odd things. your chiron/mars midpoint is square to the nodal axis which shows you are eccentric or quirky. You surprise people as you always have a different take on things and you are very abrupt with others. if some one is honest and straight forward you give respect but if some one is false or hypocritical you reject them immediately. if someone affronts or criticizes you, you cut them off and don't ever let them back in.

Saturn is square to Neptune which gives you a complicated personality. you can see both sides of any argument so at times you seem wishy washy as I can be difficult to make a decision. this aspect makes deceptive in that you guard you privacy and don't like others knowing where you are really at.this aspect gives you the ability to be what other see in you, even if it is not really you. at the same time, this aspect shows that you can deceive yourself . the Uranus/moon conjunction gives access to the astral plane so you likely have vivid dreams, flying dreams or prophetic dreams. but with the Saturn square to Neptune you are also livable to have quite a few nightmares.

11-13-2015, 02:30 PM
Senior Member Join Date: Oct 2006

Re: Multi composite with natals and first meeting

hi
I can't speak to the astreriods you talk about as I haven't any rreal experience with them

but moon conjunct o juno shows this relationship makes you feel there is real substance here.
Uranus opposed to lilth is quite interesting because it gives an inherent psychic connection between you.did you have any premonitions of meeting someone? unfortunately uranus can also show an intense but brief relationship.
the venus/mercury/sun stellium is highly favorable as it shows great affection and openness. you both can talk for ever and also have fun when you are together.
the T-square of mrs/pluto/Jupiter is not usually part of a romantic composite as it shows that the stress of life and the need to accomplish ones goals re more important than emotional hookups. this T-square bodes that professional or education ambitions will take energy away from emotional intimacy .
it is interesting that destiny is square to lilth and Uranus and ceres.
but only time will deal if tishiows a serious realtinship.
rahu
Thank you for looking, I really appreciate your comment!

rahu

here is another example of the resident trolls deleting my post.when i noticed they were deleting my post, i copied my post in advance.
usually the trolls have just been deleting my responses but here they have become more aggressive and they deleted the thread that i responded to. as i copied it already. i will post my response. this post was just 26 minutes before the first post in this response but this post below has completely been deleted from my subscription list.as i said above ,i have this post because i copied my posts before the trolls deleted this one.

10-07-2015, 03:24 PM

Re: See the unseen in my chart

with mercury square the Uranus/moon conjunction you have very strong psychic/astral abilities but with a temper. this would give astral,vivid,flying dreams as well as prophetic dreams.
your mars is square to venus and conjunct the node so you have extremely strong emotional/sexual energies.
with the midpoint of mars/venus opposed to Uranus, you have a potential for tantric sexual experiences. but with mercury square this opposition, consistency is a problem. you are very intense but once the uniqueness is over you lose your interest or vice versa.

with sun opposed to pluto, you can be emotionally cruel in that you do not care if you hurt other's feelings.

rahu
Rahu ThankYou So Much
what can you tell me about sun opp Pluto ?

sun opposed to pluto shows that unconscious instinctual drives are at the base of you actions. pluto does give a survivor mentality which means that you will do what you must to succeed and survive. but it is a selfish impulse, unconsciously so. at the base of all your action , you are only acting for yourself. this becomes very difficult in relationships because unconsciously you are only into relationship for what you will get out of it. as this is a unconscious dynamic, you do not think you use relationships for only your benefit, but in the long run you are only concerned about yourself, not the "other". hence you can abruptly change your feelings without regard to the other. this shows a cold unfeeling side to you even if the rest of your chart shows compassion and loving feelings.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/008490.html

could you please read this composite chart of us. Your honest interpretation is valued!
Interested in what you think of relationship overall?

hi existential

the composite chart has a stellium of satrun/jupiter and the node and moon opposed to this stellium. this pattern gives feelings of possible commitment or even marriage. this shows both of your are educated and likely professionals. also you might be workplace friends or you both have similar employment. the Saturn/jupiter/node can also indicate that there is a stable financial environment around you. this can show great wealth or social power surrounding the relationship
with satrun and jupiter conjunct, there could be very serious emotional connection especially as the moon is with the south node. this pattern can be very favorable . node the brings a sense of soulmate of a sense of destiny to the relationship. if can bring luck .

the mars/sun/venus/mercury stellium is really very attractive as it showsa spontaneous affection as well as a joyous feeling with each other. mercury brings good communication and humor to your conversations.

pluto is opposed to this stellium which tend to dampened the emotional feelings. Initially pluto will add intensity to the physical attraction, but in the long run pluto has a difficult times forming sincere emotional feeliings that are based on true love rather than just based on physical attraction .neptune sextile to pluto can stabilize the feeling and add a sympathic and nurturing feeling to the relationship .

the south node transited thru the Saturn/Jupiter/node stellium in late oct and into November. so thhis time period really defines the relationship.

if you and he are destined, then plans should at least include marriage or a serious commitment.
but if he is not sincere or interested in a serious relationship, then it is likely that he would have backed off from the relationship in the oct/nove period.

it is very difficult to anticipate pluto's influnece. but at least the past month will give you a accurate idea about his long term interest.
Todd

Hi Todd!
Thank you so much. My friend (the guy) is here to reply. His feedback below.

Hey Todd. Wow - this is very accurate. I am going to do my best to just give you facts.

In terms of possible commitment, I would very much like to marry her. Now this is what's intense. We only met for the first Time on Monday 26th Nov in China. And at the end of the date she said she wants to be in a relationship.

She works in education I am in business.
There is great social power/wealth.
When I first met her that day I felt tremendous energy (it is hard to explain this). I suddenly got messages on my phone for business opportunities. Felt like living a luxirious life with her. Also felt like she should accompany to meeting various important businessmen.

I certainly, for myself, feel she could be the one. Though I appreciate i am probably feeling passion right now. I felt excellent with her.

We laugh a lot too.

In terms of the pluto intensity. The girl (1994 born) is extremely nervous around me. I on the other hand feel tremendous confidence/sexual prowess.

lastly you wrote:
"the south node transitted thru the sarun/juptser/node stellium in late oct and into novemebr. so thhis time period really defines the relationship.

if you nad he are dstined, then plans should at least include marriage or a serious commimnet.
but if he is not sincere or interested in a serious relationship, then it is liley that he would have backed off from the relationship in the oct/nove period.

it is very difficult to anticipate pluto's influnece. but at least the past month will give you a accurate idea about his long term interest. "

We met on just this Monday and it went well. On the next day we met again and spent the whole day together. I tried to hold her hand to engage in some light intimacy but she was nervous and backed away.
I also kissed on the cheek at the end of the date which is tough.
Also throughout this state i spoke to her about relationship goals/marriage goals.

I can only speculate that she may have been overwhelmed or want to go slow.

Subsequently on the Wednesday our communication has been very brief without proper engagement.

I am wondering if in your opinion there is opportunity to have a relationship with her, or maybe let this one go?

I am not the type to try and pursue a girl if i don't feel adequate effort on her part. in this case I appreciate i might have scared her a little.

If it is a case of easy reconcilment I would take it up however.

rahu

Banned
Re: I was told I must seek a therapist?

hi paulyne

when ever a chart has a hard Saturn aspects and a strong Uranus aspects, they can have some type of bipolar ,or up and down, maniac and depressive syndrome. it just means that their moods and personality are alternately positive then negative, construct destructive ect.

your chart shows these dynamics with the Saturn T-square to the moon/sun opposition. this is the depressive/constrictive side. then you have Uranus square the north node. this is a very "crazy" aspect because if gives strong psychic/astral energies. but if one does not understand these qualities then it can make them feel unpredictable and react to environment stimuli that other might call crazy.
these two aspect together are a classic example of manic depressive or what now a days is called bipolar.
as to why you are subject to these extremes in a detrimental manner, I would have to say it is directly related to your father influence.
Pluto is on your descendant with is often an aspect showing a abusive environment. then the pluto /Saturn midpoint is conjunct to neptune, which places you lack of self esteem directly on your fathers negative influences. with Saturn/pluto conjunct Neptune, it is more than likely that alcohol or drug abuse was/is part of his "problem". Though Neptune's presence can show your father was not present much I your life also.
with the moon square to Saturn, your parents relationship was not warm and likely you did not receive adequate affection from either, though with mercury/Jupiter opposed to the moon, it seems your mother appreciated you mental abilities and was more supportive of you than your father.but with Uranus biquintile to the moon, she too may have had mental issues and may not have been a influence you could rely on.
as Saturn is quintile to mars, there could have bee an violent side to your father In that if you did not what he wanted you might have been severely punished for what were really minor failings.
you also have chiron quintile to your mercury/Jupiter conjunction. as I mentioned mercury conjunct Jupiter is very favorable as it give great intelligence and it give the ability to intergrade different ideas. you can understand specific elements and see how to place these elements within a general pattern and vice versa. with quintile to chiron you have a very analytical e mind. but this aspect can make you too cortical at times especially when it comes to other peoples personality "faults' you can upset others because you say what you see, and usually you are correct. this is also an aspect of intolerance for hypocrisy and you don't like those who embellish or lie about things. you are a perfectly good long as honesty holds reign. this may have played a part in your "problems" because your father my have disciplined you for speaking your mind. sometimes this a person become uncertain to what is alright to say and what must be with held.
lastly this Chiron position is a very good problem solving aspect. but your wit may be too sharp for some to accept.

Thank you for this interpretation. This is absolutely accurate, however the family situation is completely reversed. My father is the biggest idol/person I look up to in my life. He has never been abusive or an alcoholic, instead the opposite. We have always had a very strong connection and sometimes I feel like I am pushing myself to become his copy. He and my brother are the two only people in my life that I have a true emotional bond with. There are some traumas associated with this in my childhood when my parents separated, but thats about it. Whereas my mother is a person I've always had a very cold/distant relationship with. She indeed is an alcoholic but not an abusive one. She was always loving and affectionate.

hi again

I missed couple of important dynamics as was focusing on you concerns with your mental health.

Uranus square the node is a extremely psychic/astral aspect. this shows you have vivid dreams, flying dreams and prophetic dreams . this position often correlates with out of the body experiences or near death experiences. with pluto on the descendant you might have dreams of other peoples misfortune or even death.
the pluto/Saturn midpoint conjunct to Neptune in addition to showing lack of self esteem sometimes also, with your Uranus dream powers often shows that you have a times been subject to nightmares and confusing and scary dreams.

also ,please forgive me is I am offensive, but as you are I need of serious insights to the "demons" that may force you to see a therapist, I have to go back to the relationship with your father. I understand he is your idol and so on.... but one symptom of abuse is that sometimes the abuser becomes a love and revered figure as abusive experiences are blocked. I assume you still live with your father... so these speculations may be extreme, but your mercury/pluto midpoint and Jupiter/pluto midpoint acre conjunct your sun. this pattern can shows repressed memories in the unconscious and as sun is square Saturn , again the onus of you mental confusion is focused on your father. you might add the symbol Nessus into your chart . as this is a specific symbol of abuse and it placement might focus you on your repressed memories if there are any.
Rahu

rahu

Banned
near death experience

hi lunah

i checked December 1973(6 months). i couldn't find a familiar transit fro that day but when a calculated a midpoint for that date and for your birth date, i found that mercury was square you natal node and opposed to mars. these are exact. this makes sense to me a mercury brings psychic input. your natal mars square the node is also a aspect psychic connection, though i admit i was looking for a direct Uranus connection. your sun is square to Uranus so you do have the astral abilities but for this specific event it turned out to be mercury midpoint transit. i don't know of anyone who uses natal/moment midpoints but they are very valid and i have made many correct predictions based on this technique.( in my case,this technique has kept me out of harms way several times tecently)
i have noted out of the body experiences often correlate with traumatic events before, such as inlines accident.
in your chart mars is square the node which can make your physical presence and aura very magnetic.

looking for a source of trauma i noted that Nessus is on your lilth axis. this is actually a very abusive position and i wonder if you OBE could have been associated with some type of inappropriate attention around you.

rahu

Rahu your techniques are amazing! You are correct in saying that there was most likely a traumatic event that occurred which made me need to check out maybe?

Heres the background...I only remembered the experience I had when I was 16 years old...It came to me like a flash and this is what came to me..
I was floating and as high as the ceiling, when I look down, I can see myself as a 5 or 6 month old laying on a dining room table ontop of blankets, I remember what the apartment looked like. I can see both my parents and my Uncle who were standing in front of the table looking at me and admiring me. It was my Uncle's first time seeing me.

Then it goes from that, to all of us on the balcony and my uncle throwing me up in the air with me over the balcony. I remember being scared for my life, and I also remember the fear my mother was feeling and I remember her telling him "okay that's enough"..Reason why my uncle was doing this was to scare my mom, it was his sick meaning of a joke. Anyways, I remember asking God to please don't let me die. And, That's pretty much the end of it...So I went to my mom and asked her what this meant, and she said that it actually did happen, but that she couldn't believe I could remember that because I was only an infant.

But what you said about the unwanted attention, I do know what you mean by that and yes I have been a victim I guess you could say of that sort of thing a few times in my life, some strangers and some a little more closer to home. Very astute of you to pick up on that.

Now that I'm looking into the subject of NDE and OBE in more depth I may have had an out of body experience. I have always yearned to know that answers to all my questions and I do know that I have very good intuition and sometimes my dreams will come true, but that hasn't happened in awhile.

rahu

Banned

Anything interesting anyone can see/tell me from my chart please?
Thank you

your chart shows you are a rambunctious person. with mars square the moon/Uranus conjunction you are ready for change and like the odd things. your chiron/mars midpoint is square to the nodal axis which shows you are eccentric or quirky. You surprise people as you always have a different take on things and you are very abrupt with others. if some one is honest and straight forward you give respect but if some one is false or hypocritical you reject them immediately. if someone affronts or criticizes you, you cut them off and don't ever let them back in.

Saturn is square to Neptune which gives you a complicated personality. you can see both sides of any argument so at times you seem wishy washy as I can be difficult to make a decision. this aspect makes deceptive in that you guard you privacy and don't like others knowing where you are really at.this aspect gives you the ability to be what other see in you, even if it is not really you. at the same time, this aspect shows that you can deceive yourself . the Uranus/moon conjunction gives access to the astral plane so you likely have vivid dreams, flying dreams or prophetic dreams. but with the Saturn square to Neptune you are also livable to have quite a few nightmares.
....................................................................................................
Re: What do you think ? Plz I need your answers

there are some aspects of attraction as the mars/venus midpoint is square the nodal axis.this tends to sponataneous emotional and sexual attraction.
and with venus on the descendant there is a energy of love also.

but satrun ius conjunct o Neptune and opposed to the mars/chiron midpoint. this characterizes him as being mysterious ,secretive at the same time be8ing quirky ,responding to social stimuli is unexpected ways.

there 8is a certain meanness depicted or cynicism .

then with pluto opposed to Jupiter, the relationship will all ways take back seat to his ambitions, professional or educational.
there is no long term intimacy, and the motives are very selfish.

actually this looks like a relationship that is breaking up now, rather than a future surmise
rahu
hi again
your composite chart shows Saturn at 0 cap 35 conjunct Uranus at 29sag40( I can't quite make out the exact degrees)
the transiting node will be square to Saturn around oct 29 and square to Uranus around nov 14. this conjunction is very unstable for serious relationships as it shows he really doesn't want to take stand nor will he commit . when the node squares this conjunction invariably the relationship is over. so it does look like the future is good for you and he.
as I said this aspect is most often activated at the end of a existing relationship which is the logic behind my post.

rahu

Banned
Re: Still a mystery to myself

hi
you have a venus/Uranus conjunction that gives an attractive vibration. usually ,many people are attracted tpo your and especially woman. this aspect gives you a vibrant personality and this can bring the luck you speak of. the harsh side to your luck could be your mercury/pluto/sun conjunction. this gives you a steady mind but it also shows that there are hidden unconscious mental issues. this give a steady but profound mental outlook. this may surprise your friends because the Uranus/venus makes you react very spontaneously, yet your thought are very deep, that is some friends may think you are flippant but in reality your think deeply about the world and life.
mars is sextle to your venus/Uranus so you should have no trouble finding relationships but as you have noted ,Uranus/venus conjunctions often are very fickle and when the intense love a new relationship begins to get old, you tend to leave.
you have a Saturn/Neptune conjunction . this can bring usually luck, often you are lucky because of something you don't do.thi aspect shows you have a very complex personality. you can see both sides of any question and you can relate to many different types of people. your personality is like a mirror sometimes and others will see what they want to see in you, and you will act like they expect you to act sometimes. this can be a very intuitive aspect as you do not have a rigid ego structure, that is you are malleable to different ideas. but this can show a lack of discipline and sometimes insecurity.
your moon is conjunct to your node which gives a under lying intuition.in Aquarius it can bring astral dreams or vivid dreams but with Saturn conjunct to Neptune, you may have quite a few nightmares as well. this position tends to make you volatile will quickly changing emotions and this changeability would be increased because of your Venus. Uranus conjunction .
your Jupiter is opposed to Neptune and Saturn which makes you very tricky, if you did not have so many trines and sextile you could have been deceitful. but as it is your greatest sin is lying through omission, that is you may not always tell answer questions completely as you like your solitude and privacy. you don't like to share your most intimate feelings even though you act like you are letting everyone know how you feel or think.
with your mercury sextile to Jupiter and chiron, you have a very good intellect. you can understand specif dynamics as well as understand how general trends occur. with chiron you have a very searching and critical mind but you also temper your ideas and try not to be offensive as some of your ideas about other people could hut their feelings or make them mad.
rahu
wow! Thanks a lot for accurate interpretation.

hi just a few thoughts

your Eris is conjunct the vertex which gives a very intense and aggressive emotional nature. very sexual and ambitious but this attribute often is hard to integrate into your personality. with Venus conjunct the descendant and square to juno , you also have a very loving and loyal aspect to your personality. these two patterns give you a dual emotional personality, on one hand" girls just wanta have fun", on the other hand you are very respectful and loving with those who you art intimate with.
your sun is conjunct the node which shows a magnetic aura,people are either attracted or repealed by you. but with the pyches/lilth midpoint conjunct the sun, your romantic nature usually wins everyone over.
pluto square eros though can make you insensitive to others emotions when carnal attraction is strong
rahu
That's dead on!
What is a carnal attraction though??

rahu

Banned
here's another example of the on going resident trolls continuing effort to discredit me
yesterdays total views were 94587 but today there are only 94571.

09-21-2015, 04:11 PM
Re: New Love's composite!

the venus sun conjunction shows the emotional attraction and mercury is sextile to the mars/Jupiter conjunction. this is a very favorable pattern because it shows your minds work together and both of you are quite intelligent. it gives a intensity to your physical connection that is not really sexual but more like good friends and confidants. this is favorable as it makes the physical/emotional attraction much more stable. it is likely that you both have similar goals in life and even have similar professional aims. you work well together and make each other more productive than when separate. this might be a friendship that started din an educational environment or in a common job situation.
the mercury/Uranus square gives a psychic connection but it also shows that you have very different ideas on some subjects and could get into arguments over these issues.
moon is opposed to the Saturn/Neptune conjunction. this could be a problem as he is can be very secretive and at times you both may not share your real feelings.moon opposed to Saturn can show an emotional distance,so it is important to always try to fully understand each other and not let any ambiguities enter in to the relationship or your feeling to each other.
there is an aspect of emotional intensity that can some times destabilizes relationship. this is the mars Uranus midpoint conjunct to venus.this gives immediate electricity and sexual attraction but the mars/chiron midpoint is square to venus. this shows that he is not exactly what you usually look for guy and vice versa.this aspect can make the relationship a bit edgy or quirky.it can also turn very critical times. so if he starts to nit pick your behavior or feelings,it is a sign that there may be coming issues between you.

but in the near term the relationship looks very loving and supportive as the south node with be conjunct the sun and venus between late December and may 2016.
congrats have fun
rahu
This is crazy weird, it's pretty much our relationship in sum. But I do try to keep my feelings real though. Even though it's fairly new, I can see all of these aspects! Thank you for and everyone your time

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
09-24-2015, 01:44 PM
Re: Would like some opinions on my chart!

the venus/south node conjunction shows a magnetic attraction surrounds you. but as love will be drawn to you, you must be careful as the nodal axis can turn love to hate.
in your chart this is very germane as you have some rather brutal aspects which show you do not concern yourself with others feelings spontaneously.

pluto square to mars and the sub makes you extremely selfish. you are not diplomatic and have no compunctions about using force to get what you want.
the midpoint is square to the nodal axis which furthers hardens your personality. this is a dangerous aspect as violence can be drawn to you.
with the Neptune/Jupiter midpoint conjunct to the former midpoints and therefore also square to the nodal axis, you are era schemer but a good one. you do not let laws rule your life and live by your own code, and often are drawn to underground environments or people .

you have a "bottom line" personality, which means there is no gray areas or in-between. you are for something or you are against it, in both directions you have extreme passion.

with chiron opposed to venus and conjunct the north node, you are a difficult person to get cl9se to . you are hyper critical and often offend others when you give you cold analysis for them. this aspect gives intelligence and critical faculties but you have has no discretion. you tend to be with quirky lovers . as long as someone is coherent in their words and actions ,you are fine wit them . but when someone has contradiction in their words and actions ,you are quick to let them go. if someone affronts you, you immediately cut them off.... for good ,whether the offense is great or small.

you have great power but you need to think about morality .

the other "major" dynamics in your chart are the mercury/Uranus conjunction opposed lilth and a combination of influences of eris conjunct the south node and eros square to orcus and juno.
plus your pluto conjunct the vertex.

the mercury/Uranus /lilth dynamic gives you subconscious access to the astral plane.in addition to astral,prophetic,vivid dreams,"sleep paralysis", you have extremely psychic abilities. you may right it off as intuition but your psychic powers are much sharper than that. this give great intelligence and genius potential.
eris on the south node just makes your sexual attraction irresistible but eris bring passion and discord, it brings carnal desires with no after though .orcus and eros square further strengthens you sexual aura. but these again are strongly carnal ands elfish with little concern of the other. these vibrations existed from birth so the chance are very high that thre was some sort of sexual abuse very early and continuing through your life. with juno these experiences seemed to be past through your generations.

quite overwhelming and confusing karma you have. . clearly past lives are affecting you and those around you. you were given karmic chains yey you were givev clear eyes of god to see your path. but you must accept there is a path first.a path lead by vision and not desires .possibly you have been given these experiences early and intense so you can reach you visions sooner.

rahu