The Harmonic Sabian Synastry Project!

Arian Maverick

I created this new thread to be a continuation of an idea Elianah presented on the Sabian Synastry Board--comparing the sabian symbols between our individual natal and harmonic charts, along with those of others.

I will begin by posting my natal chart--the first harmonic--and continue with all of the succeeding harmonics until the twelfth. This ought to keep me busy for a while :wink:

Before I begin, which other astrological bodies shoud we agree to include besides the default settings provided on Astrodienst? Here are the choices that are the easiest to select on the site, but feel free to make additional suggestions: Pars Fortunae, Vertex, Lilith, Chrion, Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, and Pholus. Alternatively, should we opt to select all of these and create charts which do not show aspect lines, since we are mainly interested in conjunctions (i.e. those planets that share same sabian symbol)?

Aquarian Maverick

Arian Maverick

I've finally posted the charts...now all I have to do is search for sabian synchronicities :roll:

EDIT: I have uploaded the harmonic charts using my revised natal data and decide to include the aspects lines so I may grow better accustomed to my new chart :wink:

Second Harmonic Chart:

Third Harmonic Chart:

Fourth Harmonic Chart:

Fifth Harmonic Chart:

Sixth Harmonic Chart:

Seventh Harmonic Chart:

Eighth Harmonic Chart:

Ninth Harmonic Chart:

Tenth Harmonic Chart:

Eleventh Harmonic Chart:

Twelfth Harmonic Chart:

Beth

Elianah

Hmm...

I was trying to run a 12th harmonic chart and mistyped the number as 21. It was an interesting chart but I'm not sure what a 21st Harmonic chart would show.

I would say that at this moment as we are experimenting, let's use the major planets and Chiron so we can get the hang of working across dimensions, so to speak. It will give those members, like me, a chance to learn a little more about both the Sabian Symbols and Harmonic Charts without going into major information overload. I would also vote for not using aspect lines at this time so we might get used to what the Sabian link might be highlighting between the Harmonics Chart and Natal.

Elianah

Arian Maverick

Your ambition astounds me

I'll take that as a complement, although it's more of a necessity; if I don't find ways to channel the energy of my Aries stellium, I go stir-crazy. Besides, I love new projects! :mrgreen:

I would also vote for not using aspect lines at this time so we might get used to what the Sabian link might be highlighting between the Harmonics Chart and Natal.

Fortunately, I had the sense to upload my harmonic charts without the aspect lines...unfortunately, I became overly ambitious with the astrological bodies :roll:

Aquarian Maverick

Elianah

Aquarian Maverick said:
I'll take that as a complement, although it's more of a necessity; if I don't find ways to channel the energy of my Aries stellium, I go stir-crazy. Besides, I love new projects! :mrgreen:

How Aries of you! :wink: :lol:

Elianah

Arian Maverick

How Aries of you!

Oh yes, and like a typical Aries, I lose interest after approximately 3.9 seconds :lol:

Nevertheless, I am determined to continue with this project as soon as I get some free time, which unfortunately won't be until some time next week...

EDIT: I have deleted the list of sabian symbols for my "old" natal chart, and I am planning to upload the revised harmonic charts soon. Nothing can stop a triple Aries for long! :mrgreen:

Beth