The future is here!

JUPITERASC

tumblr_ozna6tmuPq1vg1enro1_640.gif

74247447-12400057-image-a-20_1691858557450.jpg

JUPITERASC

Impressive technology!
Chinese advance in technology is a great help to alleviate food shortage in the world
An amazing project
that benefits the people and a big contribution to the environment.

The UN should ask the US to do their share of such contributions
instead of spreading conflicts and wars around the world.

Now everyone can understand why US is so mean to China!
Envy - Jealousy and unable to keep up with China`s rapid development

This greening technology is most beneficial to hot dry countries

and excellent for the planet as a whole reducing Co2 emission,
increasing food source for humanity, eliminate hunger
China is growing food for their people and the world, where no one has done before

In the West they are destroying food production & food is becoming more expensive
and is scarce on supermarket shelves.
West could invest billion$$ of dollar$$ to agriculture instead of US PROXY Russia Ukaine war.
Food for thought :)

UNBELIEVABLE!

Chinese Planting 8200 Acres Upland Rice In The Largest Desert

Dubai Scientist SHOCKED

david starling

These "driverless" vehicles freak me out. They're not really "driverless", they're computer-driven by Artificial intelligence. Machines are taking over!

Cap

david starling

"Like" is for the article, not for your comment.

Not sure how you got to that conclusion because US also has DEWs. And US government exterminating US people, we've seen that one before. Whole towns exterminated to test how people respond to radiation or chemical weapons.

China is more advanced in the technology, and resents the U.S. presence in the Asia-Pacific - an attack "on U.S. soil" as a show of strength.

Cap

China is more advanced in the technology, and resents the U.S. presence in the Asia-Pacific.
Presence of ordinary civilians doesn't represent threat to China. However, as far as I am informed the whole operation in Maui will result in more space for US government to establish military base there. If it were China who's doing this then they would achieve the opposite of preventing US military presence in Pacific.

Last edited:

david starling

Presence of ordinary civilians doesn't represent threat to China. However, as far as I am informed the whole operation in Maui will result in more space for US government to establish military base there. If it were China who's doing this then they would achieve the opposite of preventing US military presence in Pacific.

Where did you see this plan for a new U.S. military base on Maui? There's already a U.S. Military observatory on Maui in cooperation with the University of Hawaii.

Cap

Where did you see this plan for a new U.S. military base on Maui? There's already a U.S. Military observatory on Maui in cooperation with the University of Hawaii.
It's mostly speculation in non-mainstream media.
But I doubt this was done for the purpose of testing DEWs. They've done enough testing producing California wildfires in recent years.

david starling

But I doubt this was done for the purpose of testing DEWs. They've done enough testing producing California wildfires in recent years.

Gotta say it - that was during the Trump administration. He HATES California!

In 2016, there were over 4 million more Popular votes for Hillary than for Trump in California alone, so the feeling is mutual. In 2020, there were over 5 million more Popular votes for Biden than for Trump in California.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

"Like" is for the article, not for your comment.

Not sure how you got to that conclusion because US also has DEWs. And US government exterminating US people, we've seen that one before. Whole towns exterminated to test how people respond to radiation or chemical weapons.

Indeed Good point :)

Cap

There's already a U.S. Military observatory on Maui in cooperation with the University of Hawaii.

When you say "military observatory" one might imagine that they are observing night sky. ;)

In reality:

It just so happens that Maui is the location for one of two major sites for the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFLR) Directed Energy Directorate. The other major location is Kirkland Air Force Base in New Mexico. You read that correctly; within 40 miles of Lahaina on the Island of Maui is located the Air Force Maui Optical and Supercomputing (AMOS) site, which is part of the AFLR Directed Energy Directorate. The AFLR states “the Directorate develops and transitions technologies in four core technical competencies: laser systems, high power electromagnetics, weapons modeling and simulation, and directed energy and electro-optics for space superiority.”

https://greatmountainpublishing.com...-government-directed-energy-facility-on-maui/

JUPITERASC

When you say "military observatory" one might imagine that they are observing night sky. ;)
In reality:

It just so happens

Sirius co-incidence :)

You read that correctly; within 40 miles of Lahaina on the Island of Maui is located the Air Force Maui Optical and Supercomputing (AMOS) site, which is part of the AFLR Directed Energy Directorate.

The AFLR states “the Directorate develops and transitions technologies in four core technical competencies: laser systems, high power electromagnetics, weapons modeling and simulation, and directed energy and electro-optics for space superiority.”

https://greatmountainpublishing.com...-government-directed-energy-facility-on-maui/

david starling

In reality:

It just so happens that Maui is the location for one of two major sites for the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFLR) Directed Energy Directorate. The other major location is Kirkland Air Force Base in New Mexico. You read that correctly; within 40 miles of Lahaina on the Island of Maui is located the Air Force Maui Optical and Supercomputing (AMOS) site, which is part of the AFLR Directed Energy Directorate. The AFLR states “the Directorate develops and transitions technologies in four core technical competencies: laser systems, high power electromagnetics, weapons modeling and simulation, and directed energy and electro-optics for space superiority.”

I saw that. Very suspicious! Our "Space Force" has a base on the island and is working on electromagnetic technology.

Now I'm speculating that there may have been a malfunction they will NEVER admit. I'm not paranoid enough to think it would have been intentional.

China's still a suspect though, with the motive of making it appear the U.S. Observatory research and development facility was to blame, and getting it shut down.

So, there already IS a U.S. Military base on Maui that has escaped public notice. Let's see if our mainstream media even mentions it in connection with the fires. I found out only because you brought up the theory about new military expansion on Maui so I looked up whether there even was a military base on Maui. Trump gets the credit(?) - he initiated the "Space Force" branch of the Military.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I saw that. Very suspicious! Our "Space Force" has a base on the island and is working on electromagnetic technology.
Now I'm speculating that there may have been a malfunction they will NEVER admit. I'm not paranoid enough to think it was intentional.
China's still a suspect though, intentionally making it appear the U.S. Observatory research and development facility was to blame, and getting it shut down.

Speculation is fun, but notoriously unreliable! :smile:

Cap

China's still a suspect though, with the motive of making it appear the U.S. Observatory research and development facility was to blame, and getting it shut down.

Are you saying that China wanted to target US military facility but missed by 40 miles and instead hit civilian town? And then learned nothing from the miss and kept hitting 40 miles off target over and over again? That's ridiculous theory.

It's impossible because US would detect attack from space on its soil and declare war on China. That's why US is constantly hitting its own territory (and citizens), because Russia and China have satellites too and can detect such attacks but in case of US hitting its own territory they will do nothing, it's not their concern.