The Ascendant degree in a relocation chart?

bitex

I have moved around in Europe but not too far and yet I noticed I made more friends, easier and faster than in my home city. I visited more parties there and also dated more. I wanted to know why I was seen as more approachable in my new place so I asked an astrologer. She looked at my chart and told me there isn't a huge difference so it's probably because in the relocated chart for the new place the degree of my ASC is the 2nd degree.

In my birth city where locals act with reserve towards me my Asc is in the 6th degree (Virgo energy). Well my Asc is Virgo but I guess that's too much? :biggrin:

So this lady told me she uses Nikola Stojanovic's Degree Theory. Has anyone looked into their ASC degrees?

Here's mine:
Birth city degree of ASC:
6, 18 degrees: Virgo degree: work, workplace, service, critical, analytical, organized, health issues, office, unstable situations, pets, medical field, digestive system, purification. - I often have unstable situations at my jobs here. And people here are always too critical to me for even minor things!

Relocated:
2, 14, 26 degrees: Taurus degrees: beauty, being stubborn, nature, simple pleasures, money, material possession, being practical, stable, throat, vocal cords. - I went hiking there more often and got promoted at work. That has never happened in my home city. I dated more there and I defnitely felt the Venus/Taurus energy. Unfortunately I was too stubborn to change my ways and let go of the past.

I got those definitions from here:
https://astroniki.com/degrees-in-astrology-mean/

So what's your take? Maybe using the ASC degree in a relocated chart is a nice tool to chose between cities and towns in areas with similar ACG lines?

JUPITERASC

I have moved around in Europe but not too far and yet I noticed I made more friends, easier and faster than in my home city. I visited more parties there and also dated more. I wanted to know why I was seen as more approachable in my new place so I asked an astrologer. She looked at my chart and told me there isn't a huge difference so it's probably because in the relocated chart for the new place the degree of my ASC is the 2nd degree.

In my birth city where locals act with reserve towards me my Asc is in the 6th degree (Virgo energy). Well my Asc is Virgo but I guess that's too much? :biggrin:

So this lady told me she uses Nikola Stojanovic's Degree Theory. Has anyone looked into their ASC degrees?

Here's mine:
6, 18 degrees: Virgo degree: work, workplace, service, critical, analytical, organized, health issues, office, unstable situations, pets, medical field, digestive system, purification. - I often have unstable situations at my jobs here. And people here are always too critical to me for even minor things!

Relocated:
2, 14, 26 degrees: Taurus degrees: beauty, being stubborn, nature, simple pleasures, money, material possession, being practical, stable, throat, vocal cords. - I went hiking there more often and got promoted at work. That has never happened in my home city. I dated more there and I defnitely felt the Venus/Taurus energy. Unfortunately I was too stubborn to change my ways and let go of the past.

So what's your take? Maybe using the ASC degree in a relocated chart is a nice tool to chose between cities and towns in areas with similar ACG lines?
completely different people living there as well :smile:
check MUNDANE ASTROLOGY chart of the cities links to your chart

bitex

^You mean as in a person/place synastry? If so does one use the birth chart or the relocated chart when doing such a synastry?

thecat

Here's mine:

Relocated:

Yes it's possible that the degree of the ascendant is important with what you'll feel and how other will be with you.
Nikola Stojanovic was one of the best astrologer in the world. This degree theory is really amazing!!

mercuryforward

Thanks for posting that link. It sounds amazing!

About relocating - this article made me laugh.

Here is a quote farther down in article that summarizes how this works:

“Your birth chart never changes; if you have ******* rising, that never goes away. But, according to Angel, it can be offset through relocation. “You want to move them somewhere where Saturn’s out of the way -- instead of right on their rising sign, making them seem harsh and controlling and difficult. Then their whole personal life can open up.”

“You won’t suddenly turn into a fun-loving Libra just because you move to, like, Maryland. The planets and signs in your chart don’t change when you travel, but the “houses” they’re located in do.”

bitex

Also maybe it isn't just the ASC degree. Maybe Astro.com's parans are a bit off? The site says I have a double Sun/Jupiter paran (crossing) at the latitude of Czechia and Southern Poland.
While I love Czech culture I didn't find it loved me back as I lived in Prague.
I don't care for Austrian or Slovak cultures that much but it was in Vienna and Bratislava where I felt more at home and most locals and people living there seemed to like me. My experience there was more suited for a Sun/Jupiter paran. So my experiences match more the Astro-seek.com Sun/Jupiter paran they put close to Vienna/Bratislava latitude. Just for more info I have equally subpar synastries with Czechia and Slovakia, but quite a good one with Austria.