The 11:11 Phenomenon

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Hehe, wow, old thread.

I can only recall ever seeing 11:11 or 12:12 or any other kind of 'straight flush' of numbers on digital clocks a few times, but I've always remembered to make some kind of wish. I know at work several orders will total to some kind of straight flush, which is pretty interesting when it happens.

For about three weeks I would wake up at 4:13am to get a glass of milk. I asked my psychology teacher what he thought about it, and he said I had just gotten myself into some kind of rythmn. I can think of no special significance for the number 8 (4 + 1 + 3 = 8) in my life at the moment, I'll have to reflect on this and work on some numerology on my pseudo-names and times of some important events. Anyway, I eventually just stopped waking up at this time, but I'll never forget waking up and going into the kitchen to get a glass of milk and noticing the glowing green numbers on the microwave digital clock reading 4:13am for three weeks...

Jeremy S

for the last 3 years or so 11:11 has been poping up all of the time, even on clocks that are wrong or broken. 3:33 has been poping up my ebtire life, but has declined dramatically since the 11:11 thing started.

Moulin

I experience time portals at least once every day.

It's any of these: 11:11 22:22 10:10 16:16 20:20

I see a lot of 11:11 and it stays for days or weeks. I am now attuned to these portals so use them to effect ;)

I think numerology is fascinating - l am a destiny 22/4, birthforce 9 and a heart 7 so l guess maybe i'm sensitive to these number vibrations.

Moulin

Also l find myself paying for shopping and the cost is £80.80 or £40.40 or £55.55 or £81.81

There is a lot of synchronicity in my life lol

In my birthchart my AC is at 29deg and l have 3 planets at 25deg, 2 at 21deg and 2 at 18deg.

25 = 7 (my heart number)
21 = 3
18 = 9 (my birthforce number)
my moon is at 24deg (and 6 is my personality number)

There are symbols and guidance, lessons and information absolutely everywhere in our lives and if we listen well and have open-minds the answers to every question exists either inside us or outward, in our visual existence.

I really think there is no need to read books for spiritual guidance or destiny. We know it all, already.

AineB

Ok so had to jump back into this conversation!! LOL! Anyways, last week I had somewhat of a meltdown and asked the universe for a sign I was on the right path.. since then it's been 11:11, 1:11, and 5:55 EVERY DAY, morning and night! It freaked me out when I noticed it, but now at least I know I'm on the right path... other than now it's getting a little annoying looking at the clock at the same time!! Ha ha ha!!

CAN ANYONE TEll ABOUT 1:11 I SEE 11:11 AND 1:11 EVERYDAY IN DIFFERNT WAYS I WAS BORN ON 1/11 AT 1:11 thanks!!!

Pandora77

I always notice the 11.11 on the clock but I never remember noticing 10.10 or 12.12 it's odd isn't it? I thought it maybe because I was born on the 11th day and because my life path number is 11. It is very interesting to read about these theories!

Lapis

I've always gotten the sense that seeing the 11:11's has much to do with getting ready to move through another Gateway, another Pair of Pillars, another Portal, another layer of Polarity that's being resolved within us. Stages of ascension/evolution etc. These different numbers and number combos are talking to us like the crop circles talk to us; from a higher level of consciousness.

To me, when you shift from seeing 11:11s all the time, to seeing and/or ALSO seeing 1:11, indicates that you're shifting from polarity work (the two 11's) to a trinity energy and a higher level of awareness with the three 1's. There's much more going on with seeing these different numbers now. In my opinion it's a sort of powerful language that we do understand but at inner soul levels. They're like external triggers and reminders that we're currently living a Process through to 2012.

These numbers represent far more now than we think I believe. I personally see sacred geometry in many of them, different dimensions represented like 3:33 and 4:44 and 5:55....3D, 4D and 5D beyond the third dimension (the numbers in groups of three's). Allow the numbers to say more to you than just what you see visually. This is no different than when we see astrological glyphs and can interpret all that is there! ;)

Lapis

Pandora77,

No, you'll eventually start seeing different numbers and number combos like 10:10, 12:12, 3:33, 5:55 and so on. I'd suspect that you've been working on polarity resolution (karmic resolution and energy transformations etc) with the 11:11's. When our inner work changes, which it does constantly, we see different numbers in different combinations.

Lapis

I've been seeing those same numbers Jenna Jupiter.

2011 and 2012. 12-21 (December 21st, Winter Solstice of 2012). 11 and 22 are "master numbers" and are portals. The 11th and 22nd of every month are potent and, I imagin, the years will be even more reality changing.

We've got '08, '09, 2010, 2011, and 2012 with lots of other trigger points/months/days within those years. The numbers many are and have been seeing, are these powerful upcoming dates and energies imo.

Moulin

I am seeing 11:11 twice a day every day now for the last month at least.

What on earth does it mean to see it every day?? :)

sagvirgorising

Arrrgghhh! I see 11:11! Once in McDonalds we got food and came to £11.11 I even saw it today! Been seeing it for a few years, it's driving me nuts. Glad I'm not alone :) (not suggesting you are all nuts - just glad you see it too!)

[FONT=&quot]Number Sequences From The Angels
by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.

The angels do their best to get our attention and to communicate with us. In this way, they help us heal our own lives. However, we often discount the signs they give us, writing them off as mere coincidences or our imagination. The angels say: "We can't write our messages to you in the sky. You've got to pay attention and believe when you see any patterns forming in your life — especially in response to any questions or prayers you've posed. When you hear the same song repeatedly or see the same number sequence, who do you think is behind this? Your angels, of course!"

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]111 — Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is
like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Number sequences and their meanings

Positive

1=Beginnings, originality, leader
2=Relationship, balance, dreams, cooperation
3=Creativity, birth, mystical
4=Foundations, patience, sense and reason
5=Drive, change, activity, energy
6=Home, harmony, balance, peace, family
7=Wisdom, seeker, truth, self, discovery, high spiritual number.
8=Power, money, infinity, success, drive
9=Healing, understanding, perfection, love, leader, money attraction, end of cycle.

Negative

1=Arrogance, dominance
2=Sensitivity, fussy, alone
3=Gossipy, moody
4=Stubborn, rigid
5=Bored, demanding
6=Jealous, worrisome
7=Sarcastic, critical
8=Needs balance, greedy
9=Gullible, hypersensitive, demanding approval,
unspiritual.

Master Numbers

11=faith, revelation, higher spiritual plane
22=great builders
33=great servers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

One time my husband and I were watching Deal or no Deal, and the lady choose case #11 because she was experiencing the 11:11 phenomenon. Every time she saw those numbers, she would imagine the 100 thousand dollar case in case #11.

I Don't remember what she won, but the 100thousand ended up being in that case. At that same moment my husband asked me what it was all about, and I just laughed and said that's whats it's all about.

So when you see them, make a wish.:D 11:11

[/FONT]

katydid

My 16 yr old and many of her friends stop whatever they are doing and make a silent wish @ 11:11 , am or pm. If they happen to be online at the time, they will instantly post a message on myspace saying '11:11 WISH ' and
this works only if it is exactly 11:11 they say.

Indigojade1

I notice it ever so frequently, so to notice it when someone dies wouldn't make it stand out to me. However my fiance and I notice it all the time. It's becoming so insane and everyone is becoming so familiar with it that there are even Myspace 11:11 make a wish gif's!!!

I have heard it is a spiritual thing to show the angels are with you
I have heard it is the perfect time to wish
I have heard it means the universe is saying hi, in a way. Almost greeting you, your where your suppose to be.

I think if it's such a spiritual thing it would stand to reason that you would notice it when someone dies.

I have noticed not only 11 11 but also 1 11 2 22 3 33 .... mostly the 'higher' numbers of numerology 11 22 33.... :cool: