The 11:11 Phenomenon

Arian Maverick

I got one yesterday as well, and it wasnt looking at the time! lol.

That doesn't count...of course any clock will read 11:11 twice every day! It's only significant if you happen to be prompted to check the time during this exact moment.

What are 11:11 people expecting?

We're not really expecting anything...simply receiving a signal :D

EDIT: I just glanced at the clock and it read 1:23 PM...how's that for synchronicity?

Aquarian Maverick

pwadm

Staff member
Aquarian Maverick said:
I just glanced at the clock and it read 1:23 PM...how's that for synchronicity?
When I read that, I glanced immediately at the clock and it read 22:07.
2+2+7=11... how's that for synchronicity? :mrgreen:
We're not really expecting anything...simply receiving a signal
Life speaks to us all the time. Spiritually oriented people say that in every thing that happens to us, it's God's hand. The more one person pays attention to what life has to say through these little signals (I call them real life astrology) the more one evolves. It's not by hazard that the it is called spiritual PATH. Like all roads, it has signs. Stop here, turn to left, go ahead... they're meant to guide you.

One may read those signs in the astrological charts if you prefer, in a chicken's guts or in eagles' flight. It's the same.

Arian Maverick

The configuration in the chart is actually a KITE with the focal point on Jupiter. The grand trine is a huge amount of energy, it being in water signs is it makes it work on the receptive side, adding a Sun-Jupiter opposition gives a directioning of these energies, toward Jupiter, located in its Pisces domicile.

The whole thing gives me the feeling of some highly spiritual energies, helping you in your life evolution and transformation (Jupiter in the 8th house).

I'm curious how my eleventh harmonic chart may change now that I have an accurate birth time...would I still show sensitivity to this number? It appears that I still have a Kite configuraton in my eleventh harmonic chart including a Grand Trine in the water signs, but it now includes a Chiron-Mars opposition that would direct these energies towards Mars, located in the Cancer domicile.

I have another Grand Trine between Chiron in Capricorn, a Sun/Venus conjunction in Virgo, and a tight Moon/Pholus conjunction in Taurus. However, despite the sextiles connecting Neptune in Scorpio with Chiron and the Sun and Venus, there is no opposition between Neptune and the Moon; therefore, this is not a Kite configuration as I originally thought.

Eleventh Harmonic Chart:

Thanks! :wink:

Arian Maverick

Arian Maverick

I have another question about numerological synchronicities (that's certainly a mouthful!) :lol:

I feel as if I have been seeing the number 1:17 quite a bit lately, and I have no idea why. Due to my poor long-distance eyesight, I originally mistook the seven for a one if a digital clock was farther than arm's distance away, yet now 1:17 seems to have developed a life of its own. What does this mean? :?

Arian Maverick

pwadm

Staff member
Converting 1111 to a 360 degrees format, it leads us to the 31st degree of the Zodiac, that is Taurus 1. Sabian Symbol for this degree: "A clear mountain stream."

Now think: what is special about this degree: Taurus 1 ?!

11:11 could be November 11. Here's what happened on this day:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11_November

Kite

Add 12/21/2012 and you get 11. Sun moves to Capricorn at 11:13 am that day. What happens at 11:11 am?

pwadm

Staff member
Kite said:
Add 12/21/2012 and you get 11. Sun moves to Capricorn at 11:13 am that day. What happens at 11:11 am?
According to my astrology program the Sun enters Capricorn at 11:11:15 am GMT.

Lots of 11 clues... We might be getting somewhere!

Kite

FAQ's from Solara's site:

QUESTION: What is the connection between 11:11 and ascension?

SOLARA: My understanding of this has clarified and expanded over the years. I now see that ascension--- the sense of "going someplace else"---is but another concept of duality. Our task right now is not to focus on leaving the planet in order to GO HOME, but rather to bring HOME here.

In times past, we thought that we needed to go "somewhere else" to find the levels of consciousness that we were seeking. Since the Doorway of the 11:11 opened in 1992 and created a Zone of Overlap between duality and Oneness, it shifted our evolutionary timetable. Now we are traveling a greatly accelerated path, a fast track. Everything has noticeably sped up. Not only that, but we are given an unprecedented opportunity to jump evolutionary spirals, going from duality to Oneness.

We can do make this leap right here, right now. We do it in our physical bodies with our eyes wide open. We do it by becoming ever more real and true. By living our integrity and expressing our wholehearted love to all.

We have now reached a point in our journey through the 11:11 Doorway where the Greater Reality (the reality which emanates from Oneness) is now available here and now. We don't go out to find it; we simply live honestly and with openness, allowing ourselves to meet old situations with new responses which are not duality-based. Each time we do this, we step deeper into the Greater Reality.

When we fully inhabit the Greater Reality in the present moment, then we can see that there is no need for ascension, for we are truly HOME. And this is the true achievement of the 11:11 Doorway.

QUESTION: What about the supposed 11:11:11 Activation on November 11th? Why didn't you mention anything about it on your website?

SOLARA: BECAUSE IT'S NOT REAL....

Every year some well intentioned, but misinformed person puts forth false information about a big activation of an 11:11 stargate on November 11th. This has been happening since the original Activation of the 11:11 Doorway in 1992. Unfortunately, all this does is serve to confuse people as to the actual purpose and energies of the real 11:11 Doorway. This duality-based misinformation distorts and waters down the true scope and magnificence of the Doorway of the 11:11.

The only 11:11 Activation that will take place on November 11th will occur with the final 11th Gate Activation in 2011. This will be when the evolutionary spirals of duality and Oneness will finally separate. Because of the importance of this date in 2011, the closing of the 11:11 Doorway, there are never any earlier 11:11 Activations on November 11th.

QUESTION: Is the 11:11 a stargate?

SOLARA: Not in the usual sense that this word is used, although I guess we could say that 11:11 is the ultimate stargate. The Doorway of the 11:11 is the bridge between duality and Oneness. It is an extremely rare, once in an aeon of two, occurrence which gives us the unprecedented opportunity to shift evolutionary spirals.

QUESTION: How can I tell if an 11:11 Activation is a true one?

SOLARA: The quick answer is that if it's a true one, it will be on this website. :) I'm not saying this from a place of ego, but because I have dedicated much of my life to keeping the 11:11 pure, integrous and true. I've been writing about the 11:11 for 20 years and there is a really commited group of people all over the world who have helped make it happen....

We are dealing with the entire journey through the Doorway of the 11:11 which opened on January 11, 1992 and will close on November 11, 2011. 11:11 is the bridge between duality and Oneness. The only 11:11 Activations during this time are those of the Eleven Gates within the 11:11 Doorway. Seven of these have already been activated.

However, I do know that there are people who jump on the 11:11 bandwagon without full knowledge of what is really is. They can feel that it's something true and strong and they want to somehow appropriate this for the work they are doing. Unfortunately, rather than integrate the 11:11 energies into their lives by inhabiting the Greater Reality and living in Oneness, they find it easier to distort the 11:11 and use it to further their own agenda.

I know of people who put on their own 11:11 Gate Activations on different timetables with different focuses. They mix the 11:11 information from my books and website with their own channelings, which results in a confused garble without any true resonance. Sadly, these are duality based responses.

Signs to watch for denoting false 11:11 Activations are references to chakras, Ascended Masters, Christ Consiousness & ascension which are all part of the "spirituality of duality" and not of the Greater Reality.

The danger of distorted information on the 11:11 is that it detracts from the full participation of our One Being in the real 11:11 which is vitally important to the very survival of the planet in these critical Times of Completion. It makes people feel that they are doing something, when they really are not.

QUESTION: I have been involved in this work for over 20 years... and its always just around the corner....the big shift...and I am still waiting waiting waiting..... every month we are supposed to begin our wonderful new amazing lives.....and then every month it does not happen...I'm getting very very frustrated about the carrot being dangled into infinity!
SOLARA: I know what you mean. It does seem to take a long time to get to our New Lives. But when I look at the scope of how much we have changed: the letting go of the past and past behaviors, the learning to do things in new ways, then I understand and value each part of this lengthy process.
We are in the process of becoming REAL. This is not some superficial thing. It affects us on every level possible, right down to the core. Let's not put our focus on the elusive destination, but let's honor the power of the journey itself.

pwadm

Staff member
This is some Neptunian-like stuff I cannot understand. First what exactly is a such "gate"? Then what is a 11:11 gate?
If these gates have been around for some time, how come no traditional spiritual master speaks of of them? I distrust channeled information, because it doesn't allow much room for awareness and control. Too much emphasis on "low-level spiritual guides", rather than "high-level spiritual guides", such as avatars of God.

Kite

Good points Radu.

I think Solara has good intentions and her monthly update gives a lot of similar information we are seeing from other channelers. See claims she's not channeler however. So I'm not exactly sure what her source of writing and direction is other than higher self.

Anyway, I still think her material is worth a look see if only to get another perspective on what might be behind all this 11:11 business. Like anything else, one must use discretion whenever dealing with this type of subject matter.

Kite

pwadm

Staff member
Have you noticed all Sabian Symbols associated with this number?
Here they are - when the number is greater than 360, substract 360 from it until it is lower or equal to 360.

1 - 1º Aries: A WOMAN HAS RISEN OUT OF THE OCEAN, A SEAL IS EMBRACING HER.
11 - 11º Aries: THE RULER OF A NATION.
111 - 21º Cancer: A PRIMA DONNA SINGING.
1111 - 1º Taurus: A CLEAR MOUNTAIN STREAM.
11111 - 11º Aquarius: DURING A SILENT HOUR, A MAN RECEIVES A NEW INSPIRATION WHICH MAY CHANGE HIS LIFE.
111111 - 21º Scorpio: OBEYING HIS CONSCIENCE, A SOLDIER RESISTS ORDERS.
1111111 - 1º Virgo: IN A PORTRAIT THE BEST OF A MAN'S FEATURES AND TRAITS ARE IDEALIZED.

These Sabian Symbols are increasingly spiritual and speak of powerful individuality on different levels associated with the 7 chakras.

- the birth (1) - Muladhara, the root chakra.
- social control (11) - Swadisthana, the sexual/social chakra.
- the exuberation in manifestation (111) - Manipura, the solar plexus chakra.
- the focus turns to eternal values, to spirit, retreat from the outer world (1111) - Anahata, the heart chakra
- meditation and divine inspiration (11111) - Visshuda, the throat chakra
- higher consciousness and awareness (111111) - Ajna, the forehead chakra
- spiritual perfection, illumination (1111111) - Sahasrara, the crown chakra

pwadm

Staff member
Kite said:
Anyway, I still think her material is worth a look see if only to get another perspective on what might be behind all this 11:11 business.
Yes, for instance I like this excerpt from her website:

The next time you see the 11:11, stop and feel the subtle energies around you. The 11:11 is a wake-up call you sent to yourself. A reminder of your true purpose here on Earth.

Usually during times of heightened energy or accelerated personal change you will notice the 11:11 more frequently.

Seeing the Master Numbers 11:11 is ALWAYS a confirmation that you are on the right track.

MASTER NUMBERS

You may also be triggered at times with other multiple Master Numbers. The Master Numbers are multiple numbers such as 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88 & 99. These numbers belong to the Greater Reality which is the reality that is based on Oneness rather than duality.

11 = Birthing and anchoring the New.

22 = Building upon the New. Building New Lives and a New World.

33 = Universal Service through the quickening of our One Being.

44 = The balance between spirtual and physical, the reconfiguring of our evolutionary labyrinth. As Above, So Below. The creation of the foundation of our New Lives.

55 = Attaining personal freedom by being free of the past & totally real.

66 = Fulfilling our responsibilities in a joyful, creative manner.

77 = Profound insights and revelations. Honing ourselves to our Core Beings.

88 = Mastering of abundance and wholeness in all realms.

99 = The completion of a major evolutionary cycle.Time for another quantum leap.

Each Master Number is a level of initiation that we all must pass through in our evolutionary journey on Earth.

Sometimes, we may also be activated by super Master Numbers such as: 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, etc. Each of these has an unique resonance which affects and activates us on deep cellular levels.

Lapis

We are dealing with the entire journey through the Doorway of the 11:11 which opened on January 11, 1992 and will close on November 11, 2011. 11:11 is the bridge between duality and Oneness.

Thanks for this Solara info Kite. Again you're always offering links to people that I'm unfamiliar with but need to see their words for personal reasons. This one is really important and timely.

Many months ago I mentioned somewhere here that I believed that out of the end of the mysterious Mayan Calendar, many different 'earths' would be birthed. This would be because not every single soul on earth at this time is ready or wants to 'ascend' to another level of being. We're far more creative than just a linear line of evolution and growth. Many different worlds or physical realities or 'whatever' is needed and desired for continued learning and growth within 3D will be available for those who choose that.

For all the others who have chosen to do all the huge and painful 'prep' work and so are energetically capable, will vibrate into a new and faster dimension of being. In many ways we're doing this already today, but its a gradual slow process otherwise it'd fry us right out of our little minds and bodies! :?

I hadn't heard of this date she gives of 1-11-1992 but thought it all started with Harmonic Convergence in 1987 (Aug.?). At any rate, this whole process of finishing up all these ancient long cosmic cycles and learnings within them will end throughout 2011 to Winter Solstice 2012 from what I've read. I'm sure too that by that point this whole solar system will be totally within the Photon Band of Light again.

Solara uses the words "duality and Oneness". I use the words polarity, Higher Dimensions, polarity resolution, or Unity when talking about the same things. To me polarity is what physical reality on earth is all about. We come into 3D to learn about being so fragmented, so separated from Source, to individuate totally within physical density.

Once we've dealt with, confronted, loved, reabsorbed, reintegrated, healed, come to terms with on ALL levels all the aspects and parts of ourselves that we've fractured off, projected out onto others, disowned, feared and loved...........once we've traveled through the archetypal Land of 4D Astral and reintegrated and healed all our rejected parts we were too afraid to see as ourselves, we automatically graduate beyond polarity or duality and into 5D or higher or Unity or "Oneness" consciousness again. So called synchronicities and strange connections and multidimensional awareness are some obvious signs that we've started functioning in 5D or a higher level already. The Age of Aquarius in the Photon Light???

Each person incarnate now has the potential to 'ascend' to speed up their vibratory rate to the next level or dimension beyond the Astral IF.... they've dealt with their personal "****" or rejected and disowned aspects. All of them! So many of us are doing this with multiple incarnations, not just this one life. IF we take the responsibility and face our fears and integrate them as parts of us, then we natrually vibrate faster and with much less density.

Solara is saying that humanity has been in this process from the 1992 date she mentioned and that this whole choosing will end, the "Doorway will close", on 11-11-2011.

I know how this must sound to some people but think of all this using the "layers of an onion" analogy becaue its true. Other realites, many other beings exist mere inches away from us here in physical 3D reality. They always have. They simply vibrate much faster than this world but are located in about the same space. A different layer of the onion! This 11:11 business is speaking of this change or increase in vibrations to the point that one world and group of people vibrates itself right up and out of the older slower vibrating world/reality. The choice is and always has been ours and there is no "wrong" choice, ever. :wink:

Arian Maverick

Has anyone been seeing multiple 11:11's on the Astrology Weekly Forum lately, or am I going mad? 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 11 guests...

Arian Maverick

pwadm

Staff member
It seems to me that you hit the 11:11 jackpot ! :)

Btw, did you notice that you have profile no. 560 on this forum? This no. sums up to 11 :)

pwadm

Staff member
Re: make a wish

VENUS said:
they say youre supposed to make a wish at 11:11...i do! :)
Your wish is to say "i do" ? :roll:

I hope Arian Maverick has lots of wishes to make as she is a 11:11 regular...

My wish is to meet 11:11 more often :)