Tell me something that you love/hate in my chart

I'm quite intrigued with what placements/aspects you see being notable/difficult/strong in my chart.

Attachments

• SK.png
    SK.png
    298.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Your sun at an aneretic degree. I don't "hate" it, but I heard it can be difficult.
I've read quite a bit about it and I feel it contributes to me feeling as if I don't understand who I am. I've always deeply identified with the Cancer in me but other people often interpret me as put-together and even cold - though this could relate to my ascendant in Virgo

katydid

I love that you have the Sun at the midpoint of Uranus/Neptune. That is very powerful, given that it is in that tight opposition, which strengthens it.

Here is my favourite mid-point astrologer discussing this midpoint placement:

PLANETS ACTIVATING THE URANUS/NEPTUNE MIDPONT​

Principle: The originality and uniqueness of one's imagination. The freeing up of one's imagination and intuitive perception, which can induce visions and revelations. Upsets which cause confusion and derangement, the purpose of these being to open the consciousness to higher realities. The refinement of one's own special gifts and talents. The way one relates to the mass consciousness.

Process: The liberation of one's inner vision from the repressions imposed by the conscious mind, so that spiritual realities can be more clearly seen. The receiving of deep insights into one's own personal evolution and destiny.

Sun: The ability to bring hidden truths and realities to light. One's goal is to find one's own unique way to further the evolution of humanity.

:sun:=:uranus:/:neptune:

I love that your Sun, your purpose and personal energy here in this life, is lined up so directly in opposition the the Uranus/Neptune portal, the gateway to higher consciousness. That gives you access to that kind of spiritual transcendence, but I hate that it also can be a test for you, as it can be upsetting and confusing at times because it is so open to external vibrations and other's interference.

IRIS70

I'm quite intrigued with what placements/aspects you see being notable/difficult/strong in my chart.
You've better study your chart yourself and read a couple of good Astrology books.
However, what I find very challenging in your chart is your Libra Moon, tightly conjunct Chiron and opposite Saturn. Moon in 2nd, Saturn in 8th. I wonder what took place with your mother. There must be a story here. At the same time, it appears that your challenge is to overcome limitations concerning finances, also learn to trust others, learn to express your emotions.
The Moon is about emotional reactions, feelings, domestic life, it's house position brings fluctuations with ups and downs-in your case in 2nd of income-, is about how you emotionally relate with someone else, nurture/ be nurtured. It has a saying on popularity, offers info about the mother and wife-in men's charts-or may describe the home environment. In hard aspects to malefics-in your case opposite Saturn and conj Chiron-/outers problems involving bodily functions/ personal relationships-as your Moon rules your 11th, may be related to friends-.
Was your mother emotionally unavailable/strict/demanding? There are many alternatives, but they all go down to not feeling well nurtured/protected when you were a child, so you realized that you had to take care of yourself, be mature, defend and only rely on yourself. This is where trusting issues may stem from. It is a very difficult aspect and it may make you feel emotionally isolated and it often results in depression and loneliness. If this IS your case, you need help by a professional, before things get wild...

IRIS70

I've read quite a bit about it and I feel it contributes to me feeling as if I don't understand who I am. I've always deeply identified with the Cancer in me but other people often interpret me as put-together and even cold - though this could relate to my ascendant in Virgo
Just found that! That coldness is related to Moo opp Saturn, as there seems to be an issue of trust to open up and express your feelings. There can be an issue accepting criticism, which appears harsh on you, you cannot put up with restriction/obligations imposed by others-which affects your relationships-. Having it in 2nd/8th polarity may increase your ambitions to achieve financial security, be independent, self-reliant, however, the challenges to overcome seem quite high to me too.

Having Sun in Cancer increases sensitivity, but also defensiveness, identity issues, since it is opp Neptune, it's hard to find out what your life purpose is.

Hmm very challenging home environment, maybe there were issues with your father too. Did you perceive him to be unavailable, distant, erratic, not stable and dependable, or unconventional in some way? Was there an element of dishonesty about him in some way? I do NOT consider the Sun opposite Neptune and Uranus easy! Not at all! My niece-certainly born around your age- has Uranus/Neptune opposite her natal Venus in Cancer.

The Sun is our ego, purpose in life, our identity, destiny, it describes our will, inclination, desire and wish, may also describe our father/our relationship with him/our husband-in female charts-all of which are hard to define under the opposition to Neptune, or your may be subject to self-delusion. The opposition to Uranus makes you need to be independent, express your originality, overcome limitations, maybe others feel you are eccentric in some way, or unconventional, rebellious. The aspect increases instability in the expression of your ego.

No natal chart is without challenges! Yours, without a doubt is not an exception to the rule, unfortunately!

🌺

@IRIS70 Thank you. All of what you've mentioned is in line with my own research/recent reading by an astrologer. I posted this wondering if anything more can be gleaned... but it seems like the Moon-Saturn opposition + Sun-Neptune opposition seem to be the main inner workings for my psyche :ROFLMAO:. Yes, my mother was enmeshed and my father was emotionally absent. I had quite the emotionally tumultuous childhood and it made me a very lost, cold person. Thankfully, I am working on a lot of this in therapy already and my mental health has never been quite "bad" to the point where I needed serious help.

I think what entirely frustrates me most with all of this is that when I'm alone, I feel that I know who I am, but as soon as I am around other people, I feel totally at the whim of the group. Which makes me double-down and put up those walls even more. Even writing this out right now makes me want to scream 😬

Anyways, this is all to say that I am really focusing and working on myself right now. It's depressing, hard, and emotional work, and sometimes it feels like there is no end in sight.

IRIS70

@IRIS70 Thank you. All of what you've mentioned is in line with my own research/recent reading by an astrologer. I posted this wondering if anything more can be gleaned... but it seems like the Moon-Saturn opposition + Sun-Neptune opposition seem to be the main inner workings for my psyche :ROFLMAO:. Yes, my mother was enmeshed and my father was emotionally absent. I had quite the emotionally tumultuous childhood and it made me a very lost, cold person. Thankfully, I am working on a lot of this in therapy already and my mental health has never been quite "bad" to the point where I needed serious help.

I think what entirely frustrates me most with all of this is that when I'm alone, I feel that I know who I am, but as soon as I am around other people, I feel totally at the whim of the group. Which makes me double-down and put up those walls even more. Even writing this out right now makes me want to scream 😬

Anyways, this is all to say that I am really focusing and working on myself right now. It's depressing, hard, and emotional work, and sometimes it feels like there is no end in sight.
I wish to thank you for your courageous response.
However, this is one of the moments that I wished I were not right in my chart reading. Life is so unfair, but on the other hand, so far I haven't seen a chart without challenges. The difference is in the degree of challenges one has to face.

:)