Taurus moon?

Piixy

I can't seem to find much information on this for some reason, but I'd love to know more about the taurus moon men in particular =]

freedomlover

I can't seem to find much information on this for some reason, but I'd love to know more about the taurus moon men in particular =]

One of my ex great-loves was a Taurus Moon. How he represented the Taurus Moon: He had a very feminine way about him - in a good way - very sensual. He loved beautiful things - esp. a beautifully decorated home - Victorian lace curtains and flowers and such. His home looked like a doll's house. He really got into his food - quite the connoisseur of good food and wine. He also had a really good "green thumb". He had houseplants all over his house, and a neatly groomed lawn with rosebushes and such.

He was also quite loyal in love when given his freedom to choose. And very security-minded. His brother accused him of still having the first dollar he ever made. LOL Of course, he was a Cancer Sun and ASC, as well, so the combo of Cancer and Taurus may be to blame for his being so tight with his money.

BOOGY99

hi Pix

My partner of 14 yrs has a Taurus Moon.

i would say that he is slow, but sure, can be lazy, loves very good food, very materialistic, likes to tell jokes, but that could be his double cappy sun and asc.

One of my best friends of 28 yrs has a Taurus Moon,
She can be very stubborn; she is loyal, likes her food, is giddy person, but that could be her Pisces sun too.

I find it hard to just describe a Taurus Moon without the rest of the natal chart…

xx

http://www.cafeastrology.com/zodiactaurus.html

I have stellium planets in taurus --- aries & taurus are both highly sexed signs, but taurus is much more romantic affectionate and demonstrative. We don't like too many surprises or upheavals and prefer people to be on an even keel like we are :love:

LittleMiss

Those two closest to me with taurus moons are very calm, reliable, nice, warm men. They love to relax and enjoy good food and wine, they help their friends and familiymembers when they can. They both have this calm energy about them. They are very nice to talk to, you get the feeling that they are sencire and honest. But I think the thing I notice the most is the feeling of calm energy surrounding them...
(Both have earth-suns, one virgo and the otherone taurus). They seem to enjoy homelife and are connected to their roots and familiys, a bit materialistic maybe, but not to much.

Piixy

hahah actually the man im talkin about is a taurus sun and moon! he's absoloutley wonderful....<3 i looveeee him

the ascendant may b incorrect though, didnt have his proper birth time so i just put 12

Last edited:

Piixy

LMFAOO!!!!! I couldnt stop laughing when I read that
its soooooooooo true, he loves the whole feeding eacother thing....How did you know?? :O