tattoo ideas for my chart! urgent!

theboy

hey guys i was thinking about getting a venus, jupiter, and sun hieroglyph as i think it summarizes my overall persona ive been studying astrology for a little over a year and i think these planets have the most influence over me as a person venus and jupiter and sun are all present in the first house apart from me having a libra sun and ascendant, a jupiter conjunct ascendant, and a leo moon. what do you guys think? i do see myself as a charming person with boyish characteristics after all its kind of time sensitive as im planning on getting it today lol thanks for any advice in advance

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_anonymous.10946.3747.gif
    astro_2gw_02_anonymous.10946.3747.gif
    45.2 KB · Views: 37

sibylline

hey guys i was thinking about getting a venus, jupiter, and sun hieroglyph as i think it summarizes my overall persona

How would you combine these? Or were you just going to tattoo the Venus, Jupiter, Sun symbols?

I was going to combine the Leo and Pisces glyphs for a small tattoo and even had someone combine them in a unique fashion but then I decided I'd get tired of it. Are you sure you won't as well?

conspiracy theorist

How would you combine these? Or were you just going to tattoo the Venus, Jupiter, Sun symbols?

I was going to combine the Leo and Pisces glyphs for a small tattoo and even had someone combine them in a unique fashion but then I decided I'd get tired of it. Are you sure you won't as well?

Hey, he (she?) has both their mind planets in fixed signs. They might love it to the day the die.

theboy

hey man nice seeing seeing you again, and i was thinking about the symbols by themselves in a triangular shape on my hand or apart in each knuckle on my fingers thatd be dope or maybe inside my lip lol idk but i hardly have tattoos i only have one i got when i was 18 as a symbol of my adulthood and my mother but im sure i want this tattoo as i know im gonnna not get any other tattoos for a looooong time
but the pisces and leo thing sounds super dope tho but i just want the planet symbols for now
what do you think?

sibylline

Hey, he (she?) has both their mind planets in fixed signs. They might love it to the day the die.

"theboy" = He. :joyful:

Good point though. This one has the ASC ruler in Sagittarius in mutual reception with the Jupiter on the ASC. It's not looking good but maybe Leo and Scorpio can earn their reps.

hey man nice seeing seeing you again, and i was thinking about the symbols by themselves in a triangular shape on my hand or apart in each knuckle on my fingers thatd be dope or maybe inside my lip lol idk but i hardly have tattoos i only have one i got when i was 18 as a symbol of my adulthood and my mother but im sure i want this tattoo as i know im gonnna not get any other tattoos for a looooong time
but the pisces and leo thing sounds super dope tho but i just want the planet symbols for now
what do you think?

That doesn't sound bad though I wouldn't personally get finger tattoos, they can look cool. The lip one...only if the tattoo is just for you.

theboy

lol **** that one burned
im the self proclaimed "boy" lol

yeah i mean its really for me as i think astrology has helped me find inner peace and myself in alot of ways

what do you think?

conspiracy theorist

lol **** that one burned

yeah i mean its really for me as i think astrology has helped me find inner peace and myself in alot of ways

what do you think?

Don't be hurt m8, it's just the climate we're living in.

If you've already decided within yourself that you won't regret it down the line then do as you will.

theboy

yeah for sure

indeed
do you think i should get a moon symbol as my midheaven is ruled by the moon and is in mutual reception with the moon in leo however its not in my first house like my other placements that would complete the 4 glyphs in the knuckles or else i would just get venus jupiter sun and my birth year on my four knuckles
does that make sense?

sibylline

lol **** that one burned

what do you think?

If it's just for you, and you're sure you won't regret it, I say fine. Having said that, the Moon seems pushing it. Unless you eventually want to add all planets. :)

anjelik

I have my Sun, Moon and Ascendant on my wrist (the symbols for each sign). People always ask me about it so it can be an interesting conversation starter.

yeah for sure

indeed
do you think i should get a moon symbol as my midheaven is ruled by the moon and is in mutual reception with the moon in leo however its not in my first house like my other placements that would complete the 4 glyphs in the knuckles or else i would just get venus jupiter sun and my birth year on my four knuckles
does that make sense?

I would steer away from knuckle tattoos, unless you do not want to ever work in an environment that is conservative. You may be young, so you never quite know how you will feel in 10 years. As I mentioned, I have a wrist tattoo, so I always have to cover it up with sleeves or a chunky bracelet in the environments I've worked in. I always say no top parts of the hands, neck or face just to be safe! But ultimately it's your body and you have to live with the choices (I regret one of mine).

Last edited:

enigmaticstatic

You're about a year older than my little brother! 24ish is a good age for a tattoo. My dad aunt and three uncle's owned a tattoo shop for like 15 years. All did tattooing as most people would expect.
One of the biggest issues that people your age faced was impulse. They get an impulse to get a piercing or tattoo and don't take time to think about what the right thing those is. Most of those impulse tattoos and piercings end up being flash art a Million other people have.
I hope you either took time to think it through and had money to get a quality piece of art. Hopefully you were able to get a good artist who made sure to help you assemble something appropriate for you.
Had I seen your post yesterday I would have suggested that you get the Ophiuchus constellation, the fixed star yed prior is in his hand and holding the snake back from attacking him. he is the snake charmer or wrestler. I would let his myth inspire you as you learn about natal Venus with this degree or star. I can imagine a million cool tattoos when I think of it.
Your moon is with regulas the Lions heart, another cool tattoo possibility for another day. check out the decans of the planets see if they are cool.
What did you get anyway? Hope you love it

theboy

yeah definitely i see some influence but not overly influential like the other planets
i havent got it yet though but new members have recomended new ideas that sound really cool
i was so close to getting it though but the guy closed and my girlfriend wanted to get a cross so yeah ill see

theboy

yeah idk i work with kids too so it wouldnt be too "role modelish"
i was thinking about my wrist though for sure like maybe across something like yours or in between my index and thumb but yeah which tattoo did you regret?

enigmaticstatic

yeah definitely i see some influence but not overly influential like the other planets
i havent got it yet though but new members have recomended new ideas that sound really cool
i was so close to getting it though but the guy closed and my girlfriend wanted to get a cross so yeah ill see

I'm happy to hear you put more thought into. Give it time and you will pick the best one for your self. I once did get an impulse tattoo and regret it. It was a snake in the shape of the infinity symbol. Recently some one asked if it was a pretzel. Looks terrible. You also get what you pay for so save up and don't be afraid to spend some money.

theboy

yeah i get what your saying ive been studying astrology deeply for a year now and im sure i want to get something that has to do with my chart for sure i hardly have any tattoos i only have one this would be my second one and is meaningful as well at least to me it is

but wow i never thought about getting a constellation that would be really cool
but im sure i wanna get the glyphs that sort of summarize my persona in a way
im thinking about getting a constellation in the future now for sure
well see what happens

and my girlfriend got a cross yesterday so i didnt get anything ill post pictures if i do get it today or something

theboy

yeah for sure i might get it this week sometime idk yet but for now the venus jupiter and sun glyph sounds cool
ill post pics if i get it for sure