Tantra

Ukpoohbear

‘So the sentence in a fairytale saying the queen can’t have any children always leads up to the special hero child. Now what would that mean psychologically? Why is there such a long barrenness before the hero child is born? Generally, first there is this period of depression, of emptiness, of nothing going on, and the longer this lasts, the longer you can reckon that an enormous amount of energy accumulates in the unconscious. For something important to come up, you need this period of nothing happening, so to speak, in consciousness. …So I even distrust what I wrote when I don’t have a depression before. I know it’s just cheap stuff, not truly from the belly, so to speak; for something good you first have to go down for a long period.’
Marie-Louise von Franz, The Cat: A Tale of Feminine Redemption

Ukpoohbear

I love the way this lady talks —

You and Your Intuition ~ Part One in the Series
Big Life Magic
I love the lady’s energy so much. I felt a maternal energy off her which was so comforting to me. I then looked on her website and read her background about losing her son and eventually finding her calling in life again. It made sense to me why I felt such a maternal vibe off of her, it is because she lost her son and had all this mum energy left to give and so gives it to the world now by being a lightworker.

I messaged her to let her know that as as someone who doesn’t have a mum, I really respond to her energy. You can see the 5D Light in her by looking at the magic in her eyes and her energy. She’s the real deal. Not some psychic BS.

— Tuning into Your Clairvoyance. Part 2 - The Intuition Series
—Big Life Magic

Ukpoohbear

‘It’s not so much staying alive, it’s staying human that’s important. What counts is that we don’t betray each other.’
George Orwell

Ukpoohbear

E7AA24A2-C5F2-4699-9D52-3C644F5656E9.jpeg

Ukpoohbear

‘The mere opportunity to escape does not necessarily make traumatised animals, or people, take the road to freedom. Like Maier and Selgiman’s dogs, many traumatised people simply give up. Rather than risk experimenting with new options they stay stuck in the fear that they know.’
Bessel van der Kolk MD, The Body Keeps the Score, from sophiacycles@ig

Ukpoohbear

I love the lady’s energy so much. I felt a maternal energy off her which was so comforting to me. I then looked on her website and read her background about losing her son and eventually finding her calling in life again. It made sense to me why I felt such a maternal vibe off of her, it is because she lost her son and had all this mum energy left to give and so gives it to the world now by being a lightworker.

I messaged her to let her know that as as someone who doesn’t have a mum, I really respond to her energy. You can see the 5D Light in her by looking at the magic in her eyes and her energy. She’s the real deal. Not some psychic BS.

— Tuning into Your Clairvoyance. Part 2 - The Intuition Series
—Big Life Magic
— Tuning into your Clairaudience. Part 4 - The Intuition Series
— Big Life Magic

Ukpoohbear

She has Sun in Aquarius, Moon in Taurus and Aries rising.

The Venusian vibes I picked up must have been coming from the Moon then and I think you saw the Scorpio vibes from her eyes which are quite intense, but that was actually Aries vibes.