Tantra

Ukpoohbear

@Ukpoohbear These are excellent and offer good insights and suggestions. She's lighthearted yet getting to the meat of the issue.
Thanks for the links!

Glad you liked. She is the best person I have personally came across yet. There was something about her eyes, which have a kindness and a loneliness about them, and I just knew she understood, and she does.

I would love to see her chart.

Ukpoohbear

IMG_5931.jpeg

Ukpoohbear

‘If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.’
Marcus Aurelius

Parker 1

Hi, I know this thread is quite old, but I have experienced the kundalini rising. That was 7 years ago when pluto crossed my descendant. I can see the relationship between sex/tantric sex and kundalini. I believe I understand what people are trying to do with these practices. For sure its all about trying to awaken kundalini. Myself I've no interest in the tantric sex stuff, if anything I've no interest in anything related to sex now. I'd be happy to share my experience if anyone is interested.

Ukpoohbear

‘If you want to cure a neurosis you have to risk something. To do something without taking a risk is merely ineffectual, as we know only too well.’
CG Jung, CW 11