T-Square question

L

LadyLibra

hi there. :D i got a free natal chart from Astrolabe for me and for my SO. from the limited understanding i have of astrology (and i do mean limited, LOL) i can tell my chart is a bucket-type that doesn't really have a whole lot going on in it. however, when i looked at my SO's chart (which is sorf of a see-saw, but not the pure definition of one), i discovered a T-square.

in his 3rd house he has Venus in Gemini and it is in direct opposition with Neptune in Sagittarius (9th house). both Venus and Neptune are squared by the Moon in Pisces located in the 12th house.

i'm not sure what to make of all this... can ya help me out? :?

wilsontc

Staff member
Spirituality

Lady,

A T-square focused on Pisces modifying Moon focused in the 12th house

is

a T-square focused on Pisces (spirituality, also confusion) modifying Moon (home, also emotions) focused in the 12th house (spirituality, also confusion)

so this might indicate a person who is focused on emotionally connecting into their world spiritually. However, this could cause confusion for the person. Since Neptune (spirituality, also confusion) is involved in the T-square, the spiritual confusion tendency is high. The challenge is to emotionally connect into the world without being overwhelmed by it.

Spiritually,

Tim

L

LadyLibra

i figured a T-sqaure with the Moon, Venus and Neptune would point out something more along the lines of how he related to women in relationships. :oops: no wonder i was way off base!

so this is a mutable T-square, just realized that too.

if the most important part of this T-square is the 12th house Piscean Moon, does that mean he needs to focus on that or on his 6th house which has nothing in it? :?

wilsontc

Staff member
Intrpretation

Lady,

Your interpretation also makes sense, with Venus and Moon as symbols of relationships and nurturing, traditional female roles. In this context it might mean looking for a "spiritual" female relationship, a sort of everything is perfect relationship with the ideal nurturing woman. The only challenge with this is that there IS no "ideal relationship". Every relationship takes work and effort to "balance out" the issues between the two people in the relationship. People who are "Neptunian" in relationships may tend to become discouraged about relationships early on, as they realize that the relationship they are in is NOT the "ideal" relationship they thought it was.

There is a theory in T-squares that says that a T-square needs to be "balanced" out with the "empty leg" (focusing on the point exactly OPPOSITE the focus of the T-square. According to this theory a way to "balance" out the intense "spiritual" focus (12th house) is to focus on "daily work" (6th house).

Ultimately only HE knows how his energy works. If you can talk to him about "spiritual confusion" or "ideal relationships", you should be able to understand some of the issues he faces.

Encouraging communication,

Tim

baker

Hey LadyLibra: I feel I can address this insofar as my chart is just one big t-square, and nothing else, so the challenges inherent there are ones that cannot be ignored and a constant learning process. I WISH I only had one t-square, but I think that's where he finds his evolutionary path, what must be learned and what must be attended to here. Tell him good luck.