T. Saturn square venus, Taurus mc/sun

Brea

Now I’m both inundated by the past, disappointed in my origins, entranced by it’s illusionary powers, and nostalgic for it. Something has changed in me. I feel limited to one lopsided part of myself and my natal chart. I feel stuck. Like I’m on a treadmill, speedily going dark places in my soggy mind and nowhere else.

I feel stuck reliving the past and auditing how the past dictates the terms of my future life. I feel completely without hope or aspirations. I’ve always been emotionally sensitive with Pisces moon but I had so much energy and optimism before where’s now I feel like moldy cardboard fusing into the fibers of the surrounding environment. No matter how angry I seem to get with myself it’s not enough to get my *** into gear.

It may help to know that While I’ve been managing and living with it my entire life, I now have hard concrete evidence and diagnoses of the early natal and genetic brain trauma (Neptune square mercury) that I felt I had. What are the correlations with big &slow transiting planets today and my natal chart? Where did my get up and go, go? I feel tied up by my hyper awareness of myself and others. I can’t rest even though I’m so tired. I don’t feel like there’s anything within me to want to celebrate life as I had before.

If this is Saturn transiting square my venus and then my MC why does it feel like my Pisces stuff is being triggered? How is my fixed Taurus mc and eventually my Taurus sun going to be effected by the upcoming square? Is it possible that things are about to get heated up and motivational again with transiting Pluto sextile my natal Mars? I will post any additional charts you request.

As always thanks for your time

Last edited:
Hello,
dear Brea (friend)
I'm almost a beginner,
I tell you, life can get good (with help),
Seek you,
I use Solar Houses (no Placidean) just Sun as 1st point, 2nd house of yours will Be Aries and so on. (Please listen)
.Sun in Taurus girls are characterized by elegant and popular looks.
.Moon in Pisces is your inner nature, it's Secret. (shh)
. Your Transits (in private)
May I?
)